Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
Very prompt & efficient service, thank you
We have been purchasing our consumables from Hillcroft Surgery Supplies since May 2019 and have always found the staff, especially Customer Services, very helpful. Delivery is the next working day if the product is in stock, and finding a bar of chocolate in the box is always a lovely surprise.
Amazing customer service, we have never had an issue, always helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Prompt deliveries.
I find the website easy to navigate. If I cannot find something I use live chat which is priceless when I am extremely busy because they seem to be able to source most things. Delivery is very prompt and orders fulfilled accurately, customer care is excellent ... love the little choc treats :)
swift delivery, good range of products and if there is a problem it is resolved quickly.
I have been very pleased with the service and products
friendly functional purveyor of goods ; reliable , responsible and committed to providing an excellent service ;
allways very helpful and delivery brilliant
Great service as always.
I have had brilliant customer service from Hillcroft, their deliveries are always timely and the staff are friendly and helpful
A fantastic company. Always really friendly & helpful if ever I can't find what I need on the website. Easy to use ordering and timely delivery on all items. (The chocolate bars in our delivery boxes is a lovely & welcome touch too!)
swift delivery and love the little treats!
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies have been really helpful during this difficult time for all healthcare providers. They have supplied orders quickly, and are very helpful when contacted by telephone.
Always find them very helpful when I am sorting products equipment. Maybe keep us a bit more up to date on our order if things are on a back order, usually you do
Hello Diane,

Thank you very much for your review!...your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I’m glad we were able to assist with your equipment needs!

Regarding your point about the items on back order, as I’m sure you can appreciate, this has been a particular problem over the past few months, but we are seeing an improvement in supplies and I’m pleased to report that we have no outstanding items for your surgery at this time! 😊

Thank you for your continued custom!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
only started to use the company since April. have been pleased with the service we have received, easy to use website. quick delivery.
Excellent and very reliable service , if you have any enquires the staff are always extremely helpful and polite on the telephone .I personally can not fault them .
fast service
Great service
Extremely efficient service. I have always had immediate responses to any queries I may have. Stock is delivered in a timely manner, and if any item is not available, alternatives are suggested. The live chat is very helpful. Always service with a smile. Pleasure to work with.
We rely on Hillcroft for having the products we need and giving quick delivery and they never let us down. Staff are always extremely helpful and will always do their best to find any extra items we need resourcing. The majority of the items we need in the practice are purchased from Hillcroft and this is due to the price and customer service.
Always an excellent service. Delivers on time every time. Cannot recommend enough!!
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 495 reviews