Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
quick delivery, well packed.
Good service with quick delivery but prices have risen quite a bit in comparison to surgery network
The ordering system is easy and clear. The service is prompt. Customer services are always helpful. The one frustrating aspect of the system is that items that are not in stock all say "stock available shortly". This could mean 2 days or 6 weeks! It would be great if this was more specific, or at least warned the consumer of roughly how long the wait was for an item.
Very happy. Sales department are extremely helpful. Great service received at all times.
No name on delivery at Surgery. It found me eventually
Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for your review!...your feedback is greatly appreciated 😊

I’m sorry if there was some delay in the parcel finding you at the surgery! If you should need to order anything for yourself in the future, please don’t hesitate to let me know, as we have the ability to label parcels for specific people to ensure they receive their goods in a timely manner upon delivery.

I hope this helps

Thank you for your custom!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
answered phone quick ,polite and easy to talk to
Would love to have more availability for certain products such as gloves and Purell at this time, but I can completely understand that stocks are low everywhere. Deliveries are prompt and boxes packed fairly neatly and the times I have called the customer services the staff have been professional, polite and informative. Good service all-round.
Hello Connor,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us!...your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Regarding the hand gel; yes, stocks and supply of these are suffering in this crisis and we are doing our best to source alternatives. Hopefully, the options listed in my email will help alleviate the situation for yourselves 😊

I can see we were able to dispatch the gloves that you ordered – they were delivered the day after your order…and we do still have stock of that item at present if you wished to order more.

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
always helpful and friendly on the telephone , able to help. only issue which stopped being an excellent today , was recent purchase of heathcheck machine and poor follow up with problems after , but In general well done hillcroft
Hello Tracie,

Thank you for your review and your comments!

I have looked into your comment regarding the Health Check monitor and it seems that the delay is as a result of our supplier – due to the current crisis the manufacturer have advised that there will be delays with issue resolving.
I appreciate your frustration with this but unfortunately the warranty and the qualifications for repair are with the manufacturer so our hands are tied and obviously their movements at the moment are hampered by the Covid-19 restrictions.

Other than this, I’m glad you found your purchasing experience with us satisfactory 😊

I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Friendly advisors who go the extra mile to help. Speedy delivery. Disappointed today though with short expiry date on some drugs received.
Hello Dianne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to place a review of our company!

I’m very glad that you have found our service to be of merit – I will ensure that your positive feedback is passed on to our hard-working Customer Advisors! 😊

Regarding the expiry date of the Pharmaceuticals – apologies for this. Unfortunately, we are in the hands of the manufacturer when it comes to expiry dates and, while we do our best to secure the longest shelf life possible, sometimes we are forced to take what is provided to meet demand. In this instance, I’m glad we were able to satisfactorily mitigate the problem for you.

Thank you for your orders! 😊

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Supply is good and good communication.
I would like, however, the website to be easier, i.e. that you can make changes to your searches, like for price for example (lowest price first). Search 'couch' gives loads of options, but if you could select lowest price first, couch rolls would appear first and will give me the cheapest ones!
Hello Marieke,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review – your evaluation is very much appreciated 😊
I was particularly interested in your comments regarding the website as we always strive to make our website as easy to use as possible so it is great to know how we can improve it! I know we are particularly focusing on the search function, so hopefully this is something we will have sorted for you in the future!
In the meantime, if you do have any queries or any products that you are struggling to find, please feel free to call or email us, or use the Live Chat function online.

Thank you for your ongoing custom!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Good service and helpful staff - Apart from the Driver who when asked if a Box/Parcel is heavy will not bring it around into the main office for us always says he is busy and has to go and refuses
Hello Manjit,

Thank you very much for your review! It’s great to hear that our staff and service meet your requirements!

I’m sorry to hear that the driver from the Courier Company that we use was not very helpful! I will ensure that this is passed on to our representative from the Courier Company so they can take it up with their employee. In the meantime, please accept our apologies on their behalf.

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Very good products, and excellent service but can be beaten on price..... :(
Hello Carol,

Thank you for your review!

It’s great to hear that our service and product quality are to your expectations – these are both areas of our business which we strive to maintain and improve on even in this competitive environment!

I appreciate your comments about price – we are very aware of the challenges faced by doctors surgeries and are more than willing to look at any products which you can find cheaper elsewhere!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
quick delivery is helpful also the web site is user friendly
Good online ordering and delivery.
only used service once so far as a new user, but very quick delivery. Very pleased
Excellent service, deliveries always arrive the next day. Staff very helpful when looking for a specific product.
Your ordering service is very easy and user friendly, delivery is excellent and online chat is useful. However we can get quite a few things cheaper from Surgery Network
Hello Elaine,

Thank you very much for your review!...I’m very pleased to hear that you find us easy to use, helpful and prompt with deliveries!

Along with our excellent service however, we also pride ourselves on our competitiveness. This means that, if you find anything cheaper elsewhere, please let us know and we can look at your account price for you to help keep your costs down – something which we are aware is necessary in the budget-bound environment of the GP Surgery.

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
always helpful on the telephone, easy to order on line, love the chocolate with the orders !
We have only just started using Hillcroft, no problems with them but delivery not so good, our first order wasn't delivered as too many patients waiting at reception, so the driver left and I received an email to say sorry they had missed us.
Great service so far and quick replies to any queries
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 495 reviews