Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
Very good products, and excellent service but can be beaten on price..... :(
Hello Carol,

Thank you for your review!

It’s great to hear that our service and product quality are to your expectations – these are both areas of our business which we strive to maintain and improve on even in this competitive environment!

I appreciate your comments about price – we are very aware of the challenges faced by doctors surgeries and are more than willing to look at any products which you can find cheaper elsewhere!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
quick delivery is helpful also the web site is user friendly
Good online ordering and delivery.
only used service once so far as a new user, but very quick delivery. Very pleased
Excellent service, deliveries always arrive the next day. Staff very helpful when looking for a specific product.
Your ordering service is very easy and user friendly, delivery is excellent and online chat is useful. However we can get quite a few things cheaper from Surgery Network
Hello Elaine,

Thank you very much for your review!...I’m very pleased to hear that you find us easy to use, helpful and prompt with deliveries!

Along with our excellent service however, we also pride ourselves on our competitiveness. This means that, if you find anything cheaper elsewhere, please let us know and we can look at your account price for you to help keep your costs down – something which we are aware is necessary in the budget-bound environment of the GP Surgery.

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
always helpful on the telephone, easy to order on line, love the chocolate with the orders !
We have only just started using Hillcroft, no problems with them but delivery not so good, our first order wasn't delivered as too many patients waiting at reception, so the driver left and I received an email to say sorry they had missed us.
Great service so far and quick replies to any queries
Only been using Hillcroft for a couple of weeks, so early days.
I have found Fred very helpful with any enquires that I have, however the ordering on-line as not been straight forward although I am trying to place more orders now so working better - delivery dates generally meet -happy with the service to date
Good service, quick deliveries and polite staff.
I am very happy with the service we receive from Hillcroft here at South Petherton surgery. Only negative is that the pharmaceuticals are regularly out of stock
order delivered promptly, though misleading pictorial representation of a product online led to ordering the wrong item and hence having to return and replace (aprons in flat pack represented pictorially as aprons on a roll, though are listed in words as 'flat pack', at a glance and new to the website I therefore ordered the wrong item. The error was rectified swiftly by the customer care team)
Hello Jo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post the review!...your feedback is very much valued!

I’m sorry for any confusion caused and thank you for raising this with us – I’m glad we were able to quickly resolve the issue for you.

We have also now amended our website to ensure that this doesn’t happen again :)

Thank you for your custom!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Website easy to use, products always of good quality and speedy delivery.
Hillcroft have very good delivery times, we have frequently utilised their service when we need an item quickly. Customer service is brilliant. However, we have had to reduce the amount of stock we order and the frequency, as the prices just do not match other NHS supplies agencies.
Very prompt delivery service. Useful "chat" service for online orders. Always go the extra mile to try and obtain products
Good service next day delivery is brilliant. Would say prices not quite as competitive as Surgery Network
Hello,

Thank you for your valued feedback…I’m very pleased that you are happy with our service – here at Hillcroft we view this area of our customer’s experience with us as paramount.

Competitiveness is also something we see as vital, so should you find anything cheaper elsewhere, please let us know and we would be glad to look at it for you!

Thank you!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Hillcroft has always accommodated any queries I may have with my order very promptly, the staff are always friendly and helpful
Always prompt delivery and good customer care
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 308 reviews