Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Visited one of there shops in blackpoool earlier this year and was not only takin back with wonderful array of items but the manageress was extremely helpful in me on buying the right items. There web site is very helpful too to obtain the products I wanted . Nice and easy to purchase and reasonable delivery time as well. Will be ordering again.
I have been buying from Health Rack for over 5 years , delivery within 3-5 days excellent service.
Great value and always delivered very promptly, highly recommended :-)
Stress less purchasing experience. Quick delivery
Healthrack always respond promptly to my order and delivery follows quickly too,seems to be a reliable company from my experience
Excellent service, products and delivery. Regular customer of Health Rack and they never fail us
I have been ordering from Health Rack for years. They always provide excellent service and their delivery prices if you place a small order are very reasonable. Nice to get loyalty points on orders. All their products are good quality.
Quality products
Always a first class service and top quality products.
Thank you. So easy to do. And they arrived very quickly.
Products arrived on time. I have an email from DPD asking me for 3.99 postage ignore it if you get it. They use royal mail
Fast delivery. Great prices.
Very helpful and also very efficient from ordering to delivery of my tablets.
Great service
Only started ordering on line in march since lockdown,so will do so in the future. It is easy to order and delivery is spot on.
Omg the cream works fast ty x
Excellent service and brilliant prices .Will be buying here from now on .
So happy with this service my item arrived on
Excellent service,website easy to use and arrived in double quick time.
Have been using health rack for number of years always spot on.
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 960 reviews