Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Good service - arrived on time (I ordered between Christmas and New Year). Product doesn't help my restless leg syndrome but helps with shoulder pain ( arthritis)
I am living in Germany, and have been having regular deliveries from health rack for 10 years. The products are very good and the prices too. Sometimes there was hiccup or 2 with deliveries, but I am very satisfied with their service.
Thanks for their helpful service and their nice respond.
Pain in my joints is less. Less anxiety. Helped alot after 5 days. Its been 4wks feeling much better.
Products are competively priced and more than satisfactory.Delivery service is also reliable.
I received my products timeously and everything was of good quality and very well explained. I bought the oil for my mother in law but she's not used it yet.
I am very pleased with the service I have received from Health Rack so far, and the products I order work very effectively for me.
The products always arrive in the post promptly.
good flavour tastes well, continued use seems to ease OA discomfort
Great service and product.
Used for anxiety, I felt some difference but not a lot , I will try the stronger dose next time though
Good prices products and quick delivery. Thank you
Cant fault ordering over the telephone.. Very helpful.. Order arrives quickly.. Well packaged.. Sometimes I do have a problem ordering online.
Hi

Many thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you have had problems placing orders through our website. Please could you give us a call so we can find out the problem and address any issues that customers might be having. Our freephone number is 0800 085 6211. We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Louise
Swift delivery of a quality product.
Good service
I bought this as an aid to sleep, which has been an ongoing issue for me for many years. Whilst i did have some increase in the quality of my sleep, the effect has not been dramatic. I am happy for any benefits however. I am thinking of going back for higher concentrations to see if this changes anything.
Really easy to find what you want and place an order, and really fast, cheap delivery! Always respond very quickly to enquiries, too!
Beautiful tasting CBD juice and 5htp have helped me stop smoking!
Good product and delivered on time!
Good service my products came on the.
Good service & quality product, at a reasonable price.
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 958 reviews