Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Fast delivery and good stuff. Thanks
Haven't noticed a decrease in my pain, but has helped calm my nerves.
Ok but expensive
Good products
Efficient and helpful service, will probably use again shortly.
Thanks
Efficient service, with easy transaction. Recommended.
Easy to order ! lots of useful information on all products ! speedy delivery available if required.
Good reliable service
Good service, easy to use website and good product
Pills as expected. Thank you.
Good quality products and fast delivery service when ordering with them.
Great product for my recurring neck problem which is due in part to bad posture. Would recommend it. Great price.
Since my local shop closed, I have ordered on line. Everything as been fine a good service with prompt deliver.
happy with purchase, have used them for a couple of years.
Good service , haven’t used item much. so cannot review.
Turn up on time and seems to be a good product.
Health Rack products are as good as some more expensive ones. I would give 5 stars but I had some magnesium and calcium tablets which I found hard to swallow. That is probably just my physiology.
I have found the service excellent and the website easy to use and would recommend anyone to try them.
Use on line because Grimsby shop closed down otherwise it would have been a very good. Pleased with quick delivery.
one delivery did not arrive. Lost somewhere in transit. It was a £180 purchase. Absolutely no argument from Health Rack. The replacement product was despatched immediately and arrived the next day
I have always found that Health Rack's products that I buy meet our needs. I decry the decision to stop selling vitamin B6 tablets which my wife needs following advice from a consutant O&G specialist. They are more and more difficult to source. We find the shops very helpful and the website can be tricky to use.
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 955 reviews