Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

René Vanvlasselaer
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 26th March 2020
Stefan Nilsson
More Photos & Videos
Good selection, speedy delivery, and excellent packing to deliver all bottles and boxes in great condition! Will definitely be ordering from again.
Excellent website - good quality photos of whisky and comprehensive information, beyond simply tasting notes.
Really happy with this purchase. I just wish it came with the option of adding a card, it was a present for my dad who's in ireland (I'm in Canada). But I could write that it was from me or anything.
In these days it’s difficult to find the perfect antidote to self isolation. But here it is; Singleton whisky. A most underrated whisky but with perfect blend and amazing after ‘notes’
A must for whisky drinkers who need to find something special
Website is easy to navigate and delivery is excellent.
Hard To Find Whisky 4 star review on 20th May 2020
Great selection, prices are very fair, and site it very easy to navigate.

Shipping was pretty good! Could have been a touch better but I’m not going to complain since shipping was free on orders over a certain amount.

I am 100% going to come back as a repeat customer
Great service! I send a lot of gifts from your site and there isn't a place to send a gift message so the person knows who it's from. I recommend adding this option. Thanks!
Competitive prices , straightforward ordering process and quick delivery with good info.+ i
Great service. However the box and the bottle were wrapped separately messing the package was twice as big as it needed to be. Seemed wasteful, otherwise it would have been top marks.
I have placed seven orders over the past 18 months and been happy with each. Experience detail:
Whisky selection: Very good
Web site shopping: Average
Price: Reasonable
Purchase and Shipping: Very good
Wouldn't it be nice to select your flavor profile and get recommendations? Region: Highland, Nose: Floral, Finish: Oily, Peat: Light. Instead, I have spent hours going through their available single malts and having to cross-research the tasting profiles in order to find something that might match my preferences.
The site has a tempting palate of whiskies that are normally unavailable in my area, and it is a great marketplace to locate that "just-out-of-reach" bottle. The only setback is that the inventory seems to constantly be out of stock when it comes to some of the more desirable bottles. This can be forgiven considering distilleries can be very discreet and limiting when it comes to their rarer makes, as well as the annoying, and frankly stupid, tariff issue that the U.S. is imposing on the global markets.
Product is EXCELLENT but if you buy a gift don't bother emailing the company to write a card - I was told they would do this but when the product arrived there was no card. It would be a great option to put online for gifts. This is a great product and they ship to the US which is really nice and they have a great inventory of hard to find whiskeys - definitely will order again and again.
My rating is a 3 star as there was no way to say this was a gift and be certain that a receipt was not sent and no way to send a gift message with this. I emailed them once I received a confirmation of my order to ask about gift receipts and have not heard back in 8 days.
Also it hasn’t arrived yet to its destination, so it seems odd to write a review first.
So this review isn’t based on product but rather on the site and customer service.
Edited to add that they received my gift today and the note was included! So changing my review to reflect that.
I ordered the Jack Daniel advent calendar for my squire husband. He loved it but one of our windows, December 15th, was empty!! My order arrived quick!
Brilliant service and super fast delivery over the Black Friday period. Packaged extremely well and will be greatly received at Christmas as a gift. 4/5 given only downfall was priced above local supermarket that had unfortunately sold out.
I'm a first time customer, and I looked for some Advent Calendars only. I bought a couple of the not too expensive kind, and I'm looking forward to receive them by the middle of next week.... so far, so good, the website was easy enough to navigate, but the prices are kind of expensive... ;-)
Good shop for buy whisky.
Very good contact with the Shop and speedy shipping.
The only thing from making it a 5/5 is that the packaging could have been a little bit better. Had no problem but if the box had been a little more brutally handed in the transport then maybe the content had been damaged.
No problem. Recommanded.