Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

claytora taylor
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Curt Maki
Bonjour
À ce jour ma commande est bien partie de chez vous mais n’a toujours pas été livré et on me dit qu’elle est bloqué pour congés
Ça m’étonnes un peu
Si vous pouviez vous renseigner de votre côté
Merci
Disappointed
Hi Angela, we're really sorry to see that you were disappointed with your order. If there's anything we can do to help, please contact our customer service on sales@htfw.com
Por ese importe podías tener un obsequio detalle unos vasos se agradece gracias
Ordered 7 March when bottle was apparently available but it later turned out that the supplier had let them down. Should have been advertised as pre-order. Not delivered in the end til 27 March. That said, my delivery charge was refunded and two free glasses were sent by way of apology plus 10% off my next order.
Hard To Find Whisky 3 star review on 27th March 2020
My order arrived undamaged however my whisky bottle was actually packaged upside down, the sticker on the box was the only indication of which way the box should be, this was obviously put on the wrong way around, which could have lead to the bottle leaking or been tainted. I would be grateful if in the future the bottle was packaged upright and an arrow on the box showing which way to hold it upright.
I was a little bit disappointed by the package of the two glasses which has been obivously endommaged before the shipping... Nevertheless, the two glasses arrived safe in France and are very beautiful! The shipping was very fast !
Right now, it is unfair for me to write a review as I have not received my product yet. However, I do feel you've overpriced the scotch substantially
Outside packaging and protection of bottle excellent, but the CC Box itself containing the bottle was slightly damaged; the plastic pane was loose; the box feels damp and the top has water stain. Doesn't of course impact on the contents inside, but doesn't quite make it a perfect gift either for a third party
I made payment on Monday. 25£ is paid for Cargo but I haven't received my bottle yet. It wrote that it is Premium delivery but it passed 6 days. Normally, I ordered it for today. I want to share it with my friends but now I can't. I have a complaint about that and I want to receive my bottle immediately.
The courier for this company left my very expensive whisky on my doorstep. When I spoke to HTFW about this, they told me that this is what the driver will do and there was no avenue of discussion to address this. I will not purchase whisky from HTFW again because I cannot run the risk of paying hundreds of pounds and not receive my products.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.91 based on 1,938 reviews