Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
It was easy to order. I was waiting patiently for my order. Had a text to say when it would be delivered waited and waited then received a text to say they had attempted delivery. No way did anybody try to deliver would seriously reconsider your delivery company.
First time I deal with them everything was great and an excellent service, customer service was responsive, second time two days later, did not answer the emails cancelling the order two days running but only answered it to say already dispatched, still no response as to why the did not acknowledge my emails and goods I wanted to cancel delivered and charged for plus £5.95 delivery when the same item two days earlier included postage. Don’t understand how they can go from excellent to bad in just two days. Such a shame
Good prices speedy delivery but I was disappointed at the condition of the individual boxes when I received them. They were creased and several had significant damage to at least 1 side. As I collect and display boxes and bottles this was an inconvenience for me.
I was impressed with next day delivery however I was delivered the wrong item that was less than half the price of the item I ordered. Was swapped a few days later at least.
Having recently purchased an Aberlour specific batch as advertised on the website I was disappointed to be told that the suppliers had not sent the stock. Although offered a refund I'd rather any products offered for sale should be available.
Sorry can't write a review as i didn't receive my order yet.
This is the name of the product: "Drinks By The Dram - The Calendar Of Curiosity Advent Calendar (2019 Edition) Whisky" I expect to buy an advent calendar of whiskies. It is indeed an advent calendar but with also Rhum, vodka... I should have been more careful when reading the description but I find the name misleading. Since it's a gift, I cannot say anything about the quality of the drinks.
Item as expected and posted very quickly. Impressed with the efficiency. Reason for the 3 star review is they/you don’t respond to messages. Takes the shine off the experience!
I bought a bottle of port finish Grouse through Amazon on 8th December, it arrived on 15th December and was broken, please see attached photos, to return it would have been a nightmare, I have not had a response from Amazon. I bought a bottle of mellow Grouse and a Chivas Regal Man United Direct from yourselves, delivery was twice as quick and bottles better packed.
Bought hubby an expensive bottle for Xmas & a pricey advent calendar. Both well packaged & promptly delivered. Hubby over the moon at first. Now gutted to find door 15 empty! Apprehensive for the rest of the days
The whole package was in a too small packing box, so the box is a bit torn when I opened it.
Bonjour À ce jour ma commande est bien partie de chez vous mais n’a toujours pas été livré et on me dit qu’elle est bloqué pour congés Ça m’étonnes un peu Si vous pouviez vous renseigner de votre côté Merci
Disappointed
Hi Angela, we're really sorry to see that you were disappointed with your order. If there's anything we can do to help, please contact our customer service on sales@htfw.com
Por ese importe podías tener un obsequio detalle unos vasos se agradece gracias
Ordered 7 March when bottle was apparently available but it later turned out that the supplier had let them down. Should have been advertised as pre-order. Not delivered in the end til 27 March. That said, my delivery charge was refunded and two free glasses were sent by way of apology plus 10% off my next order.
Hard To Find Whisky 3 star review on 27th March 2020
My order arrived undamaged however my whisky bottle was actually packaged upside down, the sticker on the box was the only indication of which way the box should be, this was obviously put on the wrong way around, which could have lead to the bottle leaking or been tainted. I would be grateful if in the future the bottle was packaged upright and an arrow on the box showing which way to hold it upright.
I was a little bit disappointed by the package of the two glasses which has been obivously endommaged before the shipping... Nevertheless, the two glasses arrived safe in France and are very beautiful! The shipping was very fast !
Right now, it is unfair for me to write a review as I have not received my product yet. However, I do feel you've overpriced the scotch substantially
Outside packaging and protection of bottle excellent, but the CC Box itself containing the bottle was slightly damaged; the plastic pane was loose; the box feels damp and the top has water stain. Doesn't of course impact on the contents inside, but doesn't quite make it a perfect gift either for a third party
I made payment on Monday. 25£ is paid for Cargo but I haven't received my bottle yet. It wrote that it is Premium delivery but it passed 6 days. Normally, I ordered it for today. I want to share it with my friends but now I can't. I have a complaint about that and I want to receive my bottle immediately.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.91 based on 2,710 reviews