Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

René Vanvlasselaer
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 26th March 2020
Stefan Nilsson
More Photos & Videos
I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to.
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 4th March 2017
Hard to Find Whisky has an impressive selection of hard to find & rare whisky's. The customer service is excellent. Very easy to deal with & delivery is fast. Highly recommended!
My wife was dying for a bottle of Puni Nero but they're getting hard to find online. Now she'll be happy when our anniversary rolls around in a month.
Delivery issues. Tracked package from courier with delivery date. Took time offwork but no delivery came. Called customer services but poor feedback.
A great choice of quality products, with accurate descriptions; an easy ordering process and excellent customer service - one of my top places to buy whisky.
1st class service, the bottle arrived in 2 days and was well packed.
The website was easy to use.
Amazing effiency in bringing my order to sunny Singapore.

Placed order at 12.15am (local time) and promptly received an email at 1.15am that item is on its way with DHL.

Payment and delivery is swift and item came in meticulous packaging and perfect condition.

Couldn’t ask for more and thank you for a wonderful experience. Will definitely come back for more! Cheers!
What a service. Less than twenty four hours from point of order to delivery. Dispatched in less than an hour from ordering.
WELL DONE GUYS. 😎
On line ordering is really easy but their delivery took my breath away. Customer service was excellent and after explaining this was a gift for my father they made sure it was sent straight away and it arrived the following morning. Fantastic service!!!
Prompt service and speedy delivery. Definitely will use this use them again when ordering for shipment into US.
Perfect gift, very fast shipping!!! Thanks
My order arrived amazingly quickly - this may be partly due to the commitment of my courier (DPD Cork) who was on the job an hour before his depot computer came live at 09:00, and delivered with my morning post - kudos to Liam. As I opened it I was struck by the efficiency and effectiveness of the packing - some small items needing additional protection had been packed in the decorative but rigid presentation box for my main bottle, which was outside its presentation box but absolutely protected in bubble packaging. I have never seen a better thought-out consignment packaging. These guys know what they're doing!
On the down side, I had been looking for a particular whisky miniature for a particular purpose - I ordered on the basis of the label. What arrived was certainly what I had ordered, but is maybe 6cl rather than the 5cl I had intended (basically, it's too big for my intended purpose :-( .) My fault, not their's! But it would be helpful if the website included the dimensions of the offered product, as do many online suppliers.
Very fast and professionally packaged
I was buying Drinks by the Dram directly but they no longer send to the US so I checked out Hard to Find Whisky. They had what I needed for gifts for friends. Fast shipping, well packed, and what I need! What could be better! I will be back!
Good communication, fast delivery and an exceptional collection of whiskies. I’ll certainly be using them again. Many thanks!
I ordered a 2019 Whisky Advent Calendar at the last minute, and it was processed and delivered in a timely fashion, arriving in time for our Holiday festivities. Excellent service from HTFW.
Packaged well, excellent product and value. Thank you for getting this to us in time for Christmas. Delivery driver was very pleasant to, top marks for service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent shop the selection of jack daniels was great found everything I needed and had more I wanted they were dispatched very quickly and packed extremly well would recommend very highly will definatly be using again
good service arrived within days thank you
Currently building my collection of miniatures for all the distilleries in Scotland. Well they were hard to find, but Hard To Find Whisky had them. Very quick delivery and well packaged.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.90 based on 1,511 reviews