Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
Late delivery, not overly impressed.
Received my order quickly however was disappointed that the 2 miniatures complete with cartons were not sent in a cardboard box but were sent in a rolled up Jiffy bag and the minis and cartons did not have any additional bubble wrap to prevent the cartons from being squashed. Considering these minis were not cheap (£25 each) they certainly should have been better protected.
Slow delivery. The bottle of whiskey i had ordered was meant to arrive days ago but still no sign. Looking forward to when the whiskey arrives.
My order hasn’t arrived yet. Rainy face.
Still not got my order a week later
Still not received my order after 1 week
Package was stuck in Customs. Trying to figure that out was a nightmare. Finally got package and bottles were packaged nicely but still got a $60 Fedex bill for Customs paperwork even though HTFW charged me for all those fees.
Very frustrated. Great products but the process and the hassle is very frustrating. Don't see why HTFW includes all the shipping and fees when they charged me but yet I am still getting billed...makes no sense. Buyer beware. Not an easy process even though they have great products. Wish it was easier so we could by more, but now I am hesitant.
I ordered two glasses for £15 because I only wanted 2 to give as a gift, even though they are £20 for 6 at John Lewis. They came after quite a few days which was not good for £5 postage in just in an outer cardboard packing box and were wrapped in bubble wrap, not what I wanted to give as a gift. The website said "pack" and due to the expense I did at least expect a gift box fit for giving as a present. The company did send a box from a different manufacturer for me to use but it was hassle I could have done without. Glasses are fine but it is better to buy a box of 6.
Are You asking this too early? I have not reseived my whisky. I did not get any information about sending my whisky, tracking code or nothing else.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.90 based on 1,725 reviews