Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
I ordered the pina colada Baileys. It arrived within two days, firmly packed with no chance of breaking. The delivery driver quite rightly asked for ID to confirm I was over 18, but the confirmation of order had told me to expect this. It took less than a minute for everything. Iā€™m very pleased with the service.
Posted 51 minutes ago
Hi my order was received very promptly and would definitely recommend your company.
Overall very happy, delivered when said and packaging was brilliant, thank you.
Simply a beautiful drink will be ordering more real soon
Ordered the new Bailey's Pina colada it's a beautiful drink very nice for a summer drink
Excellent Description and Service
Fast shipping, painless process. Very happy with the 99% of the process. Only complaint I have is not being able to add more than 1 of a particular whiskey to my cart. Forced to do transactions and pay shipping 2x. The item says insufficient quantity, but you're able to buy it after you've processed you purchase. 100% would do business again, impressed with shipping speed, the quality of the packaging and turn around time. Thank you.
Very fast shipping (DHL) from UK to USA, well packed bottle, everything fine, as always with HTFW!
Excellent service, prompt delivery, very pleased.
Needed a Bottle Of Highland Park delivered to my brother in Birmingham UK A Happy Retirement Gift from his Sister. I'm in Ontario Canada and with Covid issues !!! How was I going to pull this off. Thanks to eBay I purchased the bottle that I wanted from Hard to Find Whisky and within 24hours My Brother was able to enjoy a wee dram to celebrate his early retirement Thank You eBay and THANK YOU Hard to Find Whisky Shop
Excellent service and delivery time even quicker than expected! Would happily make another purchase šŸ˜
Delivered on time
I'm a first time customer...brilliant service and comms...items delivered as said and brilliantly wrapped...100% recommend .
Great šŸ‘ delivery came before delivery date .
I can thoroughly recommend this company. The product was very safely wrapped so no breakages would take place. Received next. Excellent.
Fantastic service, thank you
Order (birthday gift) received right on time (thanks for your speed) . Parcel well packaged and in perfect condition. Great (and quite hard to find!) whisky inside was very appreciated. I recommend this seller.
Excellent Fast delivery Brilliant communication Will definitely buy from again.
Thank you quick delivery and very well packaged thank you again.
HTFW is a serious whisky shop! They sell some of the finest whisky you could ever dream of. They back the quality up with top class service and delivery. What more could anyone want?
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 9th May 2021