Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
HTFW have a fantastic range to choose from. The prices go from good to very expensive, so you have the choice. The delivery is very reliable, well packaged and fast.
Great purchase experience. One of the last places to have a bottle of Red Spot Irish Whiskey in the UK. Free P&P (over £100) and it was delivered next day.
Shipped fast to US and reasonable shipping prices, great selection, will use again!
i love this place. they have what in want great prices. fast del .will use them again and again. awesome
Excellent quick delivery, would definitely recommend and use again!
Good price , very efficient delivery , well packed but a free sample would be very welcome
David Iles

Keep safe and well
The service was quick and the bottles were packed well. The free taster at Christmas was lovely too. According to the leaflets sent with the bottles they appeared to access to some of the worlds top whiskeys and I'm sure have lots of knowledge for connoisseurs.
I’m in disbelief about how easy it was to order this extremely difficult to find whiskey and get it to the U.S. I’m thrilled with how quickly it arrived and was very impressed with how well it was packaged. It came in a very sturdy box with custom bubble packaging for protecting glass bottles. Well done!!
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 9th April 2021
We found this delightful The Shed Distillery - Drumshanbo Single Pot Still Irish Whisky to celebrate our 30 years of marriage. Very efficient and easy service. Many thanks
Fantastic communication with seller. Whiskey was delivered promptly. It was a gift and my friend was very pleased.
Outstanding service. I live here in the states and recently placed an order for 5 bottles of whisky. 2 bottles arrived 2 days later and the remaining 3 arrived the next day. That’s better than shopping at my local distributor here in Virginia. I’m a satisfied customer for life. Again, HTFW service is simply remarkable!
Easy to follow ordering system. Excellent speedy service from ordering to delivery. Great choices of whisky varieties. Superbly packed to avoid breakages. Thank you for your speedy and excellent service.
The product came on time and most importantly found the whiskey only on this site.
A fast and reliable service every time
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 8th April 2021
I was looking for the Macallan - Rare Cask Batch No. 3 - 2018 Release Whisky which has been hard to find. I ordered through Hard to Find and the whisky shipped quickly and arrived in a box that was very well packaged, including packaging the Macallan whisky box itself separately from the whisky. Nicely done and with quick service.
Great whisky shop with an amazing range.
Outstanding service. Very quick shipping. Very well packaged. Highly recommended.
Excellent product and quick delivery
They had a fairly hard to find liqueur I'd been trying to get a hold of for a while. I had a question before ordering and they go back to me very quickly. I ordered that liqueur and two other things that are impossible to get here in Arizona. The shipping was very reasonable considering it was international. I placed my order at 9:30pm my time on Tuesday night/6:30am UK time on Wednesday morning. They had the shipment out within a few hours. Not that they had any control over the shipment at that point, but it arrived on Friday just 2 days later from Birmingham, UK to Phoenix, AZ. 65 hours after I placed the order. Hard to find spirits, reasonable prices, good customer service, and fast delivery. I would definitely recommend htfw.com.
HTFW is one of the best website to purchase the best whisky brands at a good price. I have purchased more than 10 whiskeys from this site in the last 2 years and always very satisfied with every single purchase. Thank you.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.90 based on 2,417 reviews