Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy

At
"An excellent product as a gift or collector's item, despite the high price. The only drawback is the transport: well packaged, but delivered to an incorrect address even if it was well indicated on the shipping label. Fortunately, the recipient who received the package contacted me by phone (the number was indicated next to the address) and I picked up the excellent product. Recommended seller"
Sandra Hall
"Received within one day well packaged. Had an issue regarding whiskey which the company resolved to my satisfaction very quickly. Would use company again."
Richard Knight
"I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to."
"Absolutely excellent service. Ordered six bottles of Blanton's Gold on a TUES, were delvd on THUR. Will definitely purchase from HTFW again."
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Great assistance from all staff involved at hard to find whisky. Overseas customer, extremely quick and efficient responses to emails which is a bonus and happy to help where possible!"
"Great selection and fast shipping! My husband loved his gift. Will be ordering again!"
"The goods they sell are always as described , always well packed and fast delivered. I recommend them."
"Beautiful product (Advent Calendar: Whiskies of the World). Arrived on time with quality courier, properly packaged. Would definitely recommend!"
"Prompt service and delivery"
"I ordered a whisky advent calendar from you guys because the one where I normally get it from wasn't able to ship it to my home this year. The price was comparable. And it took less than three days to get it. The only problem is I have to wait 2 weeks before I can crack it open for Day 1. Thank you so much. It was effortless and I look forward to ordering again with you next November."
"Was easy to find what I needed, delivery felt almost overnight - very quick to get to me, which I appreciated. Even though it said it needed a signature, it was left at my front door, which is a little concerning considering the price of what I purchased. One of the corners was a little damaged, but with shipping I do not believe it was Hard to Find Whisky's fault. It would have also been nice to see the price in US dollars since I was purchasing from inside the US."
"Ordered on Friday and received 3 nice bottles perfectly packed 4 days later a dozen time zones away...wow! Very impressed."
"I ordered several weeks in advance because I assumed that was how long the shipment would take to arrive overseas, but it came in two days! I've had postal mail sent from a block away that took longer. Wonderful service, thank you!"
"Spoke to a nice gentleman who took my order -and it arrived quickly. I have ordered before and always get great service. Thanks to everyone at HTFW"
"Shipped halfway round the world overnight, and the order arrived in great condition. Amazing service!"
"Hassle-free website. Good payment options. Quick dispatch. And it arrived in good condition. What more do I want?"
"Perfect whisky glass, superfast delivery, many thanks"
"Customer service was extremely good and friendly. Delivery of the good was very fast. I would recommend "Hard to find Whiskey" at any time. Great Job"
"Great selection to chose from & prices are good. living in Australia they take of everything for you, from taxes, customs & fast delivery 📦 in all very happy. Good to do business with"
"Good prices and fast delviery!"
"First time i have ordered from Hard to find whiskey and must say i was highly delighted by the service,i received the order within 48 hours and will definitely order from them again. Well done hard to find whiskey."
"Simple to use website with an excellent selection of very competitive priced whisky. Great comms from purchase through to delivery, and very well package with bubble wrap. My only constructive criticism is package should have fragile written on it."
"good quality and fast delivery"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.88 based on 912 reviews