Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

Raul Camacho Diaz
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Raul Camacho Diaz
More Photos & Videos
Hard To Find Whisky is better than great to work with! I wanted to purchase tasting sets for my sons. Since I am whisky-ignorant, I asked the sales team and they made suggestions which were most helpful. Also, delivery was really fast (I’m in the United States). I may just start drinking whisky myself so I can order again from them!
Absolutely the best source of good Scotch and other "spirits". Delivery is amazing and beats anything Amazon could ever hope to do.
Excellent service! Super fast shipping to the US! I would definitely recommend.
I’ve often bought whisky from HTFW and always received a 5 star service.
If it is whisky information, opportunities to purchase and/or whisky delivery.
Service was excellent. Good communication. Sent out promptly.
Great customer service. I made a mistake after placing my order and they were quick to sort it
Massive selection of - wait for it - hard to find whiskys. Some of the fastest international shipping I've seen - got my order in four calendar days! Exceptional care to taken to preserve fragile items during shipping.
Ordered 2 bottles on a Tuesday and had them in Ireland on a Friday.
Great price on the Metallica "Blackened" compared to other sites, and the Angostura I took a chance has been great so far.
Will definitely be ordering again from this site.
Excellent service providing a large variety of products at very reasonable prices. Speedy and well presented delivery of orders and no hassle make this a very reliable trader. Thank you.
Great service! Super fast delivery! I received my order in 2 days! Safe packaging.
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 19th September 2020
good variety of products and quick shipping
Order arrived really quickly, very well packaged and I'm sure will be a real treat to taste..
Very fast and very careful packaging - impressive
Thanks guys!
Beyond amazing! How can you order five tasting sets from the UK and get it in Texas in less than three days? Hard to Find Whisky! They exceeded my expectations and will return for future orders. We purchased samples for consideration as client gifts. This is a home run!
The most important aspect of my experience with HTFW is that the product arrived intact with a reasonable delivery time. The Bunnahabhain was exactly what I hoped it would be. A nice fragrant, peated, smoky whisky with a wonderful feel on the tongue and mouth. While I have been enjoying Single Malt Scotch Whisky for over a dozen years I remain a novice open to new tastes and experimentation. The HTFW website is easy to navigate and the information provided is useful to me. The wide selection of product is helpful as is the range of prices. I will purchase other items from this vendor. The product was sent to the USA
Just like the name implies, you can find some rare, collectible whiskies. You’ll pay a bit of a premium but I got some Dun Bheagan indie bottlings I couldn’t get elsewhere.
Easy to order. Bottles very well packed and despatched quickly, with regular updates on progress of order. All the whiskys I orders were cheaper than Amazon too! Will happily buy from them again!
Very good packing and amazing fast delivery to USA.
I recently bought a whiskey glass for my bf's birthday. The order was so speedy to getting to the US, even though I was expecting delays with Covid going on. The package itself was wrapped and presented so professionally, that I knew it was handled with care.
Very happy customer!!!!! They have all the hard to find stuff. Bought a bottle of Benromach for a friends 70th on very short notice. Simon and Justin were very helpful. My order was processed very fast, Simon and Justin were very helpful ensuring I got the whisky on time at no extra cost! Packaged very well!
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.90 based on 1,643 reviews