Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
Purchase and price, including delivery were clear on the website. I had to pay additional duty/taxes on m side, but that is to be expected with international shipping. Package arrived very quickly, in good condition, and will all items ordered.
Well worth a look.
Purchased the Scotch Whiskey Advent calendar for a friend. Therefore I am unable to review the contents. The transaction was smooth and easy, Shipping to the USA was expensive but it arrived very quickly. I am very satisfied with the transaction.
I have placed three orders so far; one just last week so it hasn't arrived yet but the other two were quick and efficient. Faster than our current postal service in Canada. They were gifts and very happily received. Thank you!
User friendly website, comprehensive selection of whiskey available and first class delivery service provided. Totally satisfied.
Order came before time good quality pleased
Just received my order from HTW and am completely satisfied! Ordered 2 bottles of whiskey that is not available in the USA. It arrived on time, as promised and packed very well and in perfect condition. I will be ordering again. Thank you!
Excellent company to do business with! Very prompt on communication!
I gave my husband an advent calendar as a birthday gift (his bday is at the end of November) and he is very excited to start opening each door once December starts. The website was easy to use and the product shipped very quickly!
Excellent customer service - I had to email as I couldn’t apply a discount code online and it was all sorted really easily - great work
HTFW is my go to for gifts. Their scotch tasting sets are the best, my husband looks forward to his every Christmas. I had my order in my hands within 5 days and it is always packaged very well. Their customer service is always top notch. Couldn’t recommend them more.
I was very pleased to make a purchase from this Company. Thank you.
I purchased four bottles for my son’s birthday and Christmas gifts. I live in the U.S. The bottles were here in two (maybe three) days! I couldn’t believe it. I am very happy with their service.
Ad it was Christmas I felt compelled to buy a bottle of whiskey for a good friend. As I had no idea what type to buy, I contact a friend of mine who gave me the name of your company. I was very impressed whe my purchase arrived extremely well packed. I would definately use your company again for my next purchase. Regards John
Quality products at competitive prices and quick delivery!
This is literally a wonderful place to buy whisky. Living in the mid-west USA there are only a few high quality Scotch whisky to purchase! Hard To Find Whisky has a really easy to browse website, good selection of whisky, and a nice paper catalog to browse. Even with the cost of international shipping, the prices are reasonable. And if you purchase enough, free shipping (although I have not taken advantage of that). What I have taken advantage of is the Advent Calendars. They are an excellent way to try things without buying whole bottles of unknown product. Finally, I have been able to purchase whisky, that world wide, is hard to find. My fav bottle of Japanese Hakushu !
always great stock available delivery always swift
Lied about next day delivery, then said they couldn't promise it, bullshitters
Great Rare Finds. Easy. Quick. Perfect. What more is there to say?
Ordered the advent calender of around the world whisky. Delivery was superfast, super intact and so far super varied and good.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.91 based on 3,110 reviews