Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

How would you rate Hard To Find Whisky ?

Richard Knight
Richard Knight
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to."
Anthony Thorne
Anthony Thorne
Verified Buyer
"True!! I have lost faith searching for a bottle of Thorne's Scotch Whisky until i found it on ebay thanks to you Guys"
Andrew Stephenson
Andrew Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 'In case of emergency' smallest bottle for our neighbour's birthday. He loved it!!"
"Fast delivery exactly as orderd"
Andras Giro
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered gift vouchers for a friend and the service was very quick as he got it next day (Saturday) just in time for the party which was a very good impression. Thank you and will use the service again."
Leigh Trinder
Verified Buyer
"Prompt reply to an email regarding a product query. Next day delivery and great communication about dispatch etc"
Michael Kudelka
Verified Buyer
"I'm writhing some characteristic notes, but I know it's not complet: - the service was very good, correct, competent and very friendly! - the cooperation and communications were uncomplecated! - the transportion was excectly and fast! - the packages were stabil and unbreakable with an excelent isolation! Thank you very much, Justin! Best Regards, Mike"
Lars Lethvig
"Via google"
Szymon Mercik
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast processing of a requests. You get what you have ordered and the goods are in a perfect conditions. I have not only bought some bottles but sold some as well and it works both directions."
"Excellent service, speedy delivery. Can't wait to try my purchase!"
"first class service,fast delivery and great communication,thank you."
"Surprisingly fast delivery. Excellent whisky at a reasonable price."
"Responsiveness and speed ofshipment was fantastic; packaging for the long transit (U.K. to Singapore) was perfect; item arrived snug as a newborn in a tight swaddle. I have to say that the overall service was impeccable and faultless. Wish the prices could be cheaper that's all!"
"I have bought from Europe many times, but HTF Whisky is the fasted in replying back to me and shipments. I highly recommend this Co. They have looked for items I want, and got back to me, as to where and status of the the Whisky I am looking. All I can say is Thank You HTFW."
"Der Service ist 1 A Gerät"
Leslie Shaps
Verified Buyer
"I felt throughout the process of buying a rare whiskey that I was being treated exceptionally well. Correspondence was quick and professional. From my experience, I can gladly recommend this company. I should receive my shipment in about 4 days, so I can't review the shipping service at this time."
"Made my day thank you"
Richard Bishop
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a whisky tasting gift voucher for my Brother (hoping I would go too...). It arrived next day, and looked great. Will look forward to it."
"One of the best seller."
Friedrich Ziegert
Verified Buyer
"Alles war zu meiner vollsten Zufriedenheit, schnelle Lieferung, gute Verpackung, erstklassige Qualität. Ich kann Sie wirklich weiter empfehlen."
Andrew Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"What a service, less than 40 hours from order to secure delivery from Birmingham to Truro, Cornwall. Looking forward to a tasting session on our next visit to Birmingham"
Andy Bywater
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
Phillip M Clark
Verified Buyer
"Great product, shipped promptly and safely."
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.89 based on 848 reviews