Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

How would you rate Hard To Find Whisky?

Richard Knight
Richard Knight
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to."
Anthony Thorne
Anthony Thorne
Verified Buyer
"True!! I have lost faith searching for a bottle of Thorne's Scotch Whisky until i found it on ebay thanks to you Guys"
Andrew Stephenson
Andrew Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 'In case of emergency' smallest bottle for our neighbour's birthday. He loved it!!"
"Super cheap deal for a bottle of whisky which is now discontinued and will not be available for sale anymore. I am really happy to have found it at such a discount. The delivery was also really fast (2 days I believe)."
"the customer service is excellent and responsive very fast and always friendly. Although there was a small issue at the delivery to complain about but a very satisfactory solution was found. thank you very much and continue to be successful"
"good selection,fair prices and fast delivery"
Carol Manson
Verified Buyer
"Good: You shipped (and I received) the bottle I ordered very quickly. Good: You have single malt scotch I can't find locally. Good: Your shipping is more reasonable than other sites (I name no names, but I was appalled to find a site I also order from once in awhile had upped their shipping to $60 USD per bottle). Bad: You were out of a bottle I wanted (Tullibardine 25 year); but I'll watch and you will have it eventually."
James Lattimore
"was a good proce"
Lauri Albers
Verified Buyer
"A quick and good service. It is delivered in good condition."
"Extremely fast shipping at a great price. What an incredible experience."
"Fast and prompt service and exceptional packaging! Product was safe the whole trip!"
Heidi Maddox
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website with plenty of choice. Checkout simple, fast delivery and great packaging. Highly recommended."
Sabeel Saleem
Verified Buyer
"This is a great place to find the whiskey that you always wanted to get."
Pereira Pedro
Verified Buyer
"best products best prices fast and sur delivery"
Guillaume JACQUIN
"Perfect and fast!"
"GOOD PRODUCTS FAST DELIVERY"
Martin Mulligan
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on Friday and arrived Monday , this is outstanding considerering my iv post code 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Very straight forward online transaction , would recommend to friends and family ,,,, all good 👍🏼"
George Ushkowitz
Verified Buyer
"Hard to Find Whisky has an impressive selection of hard to find & rare whisky's. The customer service is excellent. Very easy to deal with & delivery is fast. Highly recommended!"
Charlie Wertheim
Verified Buyer
"My wife was dying for a bottle of Puni Nero but they're getting hard to find online. Now she'll be happy when our anniversary rolls around in a month."
Walter Baumgrtner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent whiskey bottle. Top level. The delivery was very fast and very safe packed. Super whiskey shop. We recommend."
CHASTIN Frdric
Verified Buyer
"Des prix bien placés sur des whiskies"
"Everything just perfect...and tasty !"
"Very good selection and excellent delivery thank you"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.89 based on 828 reviews