Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

How would you rate Hard To Find Whisky?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"the bottle came really quickly. Thanks."
Maximiliano Puccio
Verified Buyer
"Im from Argentina. thanks very much Beautiful product and service."
"Item arrived in perfect condition, and shipping was a quick 2 days internationally to Denmark. It also didn’t hurt that HTFW had the best price I could find for the item I ordered. Very satisfied!"
"Excellent service and very quick shipping to the US. Very happy."
Jan-Willem Kramer
Verified Buyer
"its just a good shop,keep going the good work and hope you will get the blackback honey rye someday again and hope to hear from you guys and ladys cheers and have a good day best regearts Jan-W from The Netherlands"
Roy Murray
Verified Buyer
"Delivery issues. Tracked package from courier with delivery date. Took time offwork but no delivery came. Called customer services but poor feedback."
"I bought the Deckard Whiskey glass for my boyfriend for Valentines. Arrived in Australia in no time and he couldn't be happier. Thank you for making such a wonderful glasses!"
"I had a problem with the paypal button (it didn’t work) Which was frustrating. I called the shop and there was no option for me to purchase a tasting voucher over the phone for my brother in laws birthday. I had to persevere with the website. Which did eventually work when proceeding through checkout without clicking on the palpal option. The vouchers did arrive at my BiL’s house in a timely fashion but there is also no option to write a message if sending to someone as a present which is annoying. My BiL hasn’t used his vouchers yet but is looking forward to it. So I can’t comment on anything other than my internet experience which wasn’t easy and the website needs a little work work."
"I found Whiskies not so easy to find, the shipping was really fast and the bottles was very well packaged."
Terry Crate
Verified Buyer
"A great choice of quality products, with accurate descriptions; an easy ordering process and excellent customer service - one of my top places to buy whisky."
"Brilliant service and quick delivery! Highly recommend to anyone"
Andrew Martin
Verified Buyer
"1st class service, the bottle arrived in 2 days and was well packed. The website was easy to use."
"A great service and great products. keep doping what you do best guys."
"The bottles were very well packed Goods prices."
Mike Cronin
Verified Buyer
"Purchased crystal whisky glasses. Very prompt delivery and very well packaged item. Some quality issues with product but replacement promptly offered - good communication and customer service - many thanks."
"The Scotch that I was enjoying and able to purchase at our local Liquor store stop selling it. I was unable to find it in any other stores. I checked several Internet sites, but they were unable to sell in the US. Hard To Find Whisky had what I was looking for and able to sell to me at a good price. Shipping fees are a killer though. Arrived just in time to celebrate Burns Night."
"Easy order, fast shipping. Prices are higher than most others."
"A* Service"
"lighting fast shipping. but i would prefer option of more econ. rate of shipping if i'm not in rush."
Norfery Ngoh
Verified Buyer
"Amazing effiency in bringing my order to sunny Singapore. Placed order at 12.15am (local time) and promptly received an email at 1.15am that item is on its way with DHL. Payment and delivery is swift and item came in meticulous packaging and perfect condition. Couldn’t ask for more and thank you for a wonderful experience. Will definitely come back for more! Cheers!"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.89 based on 805 reviews