Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
I’ve been looking out for Dimple for a long time, grabbed the chance as soon as I saw it.
Great products and fast shipping times. Although, you should reconsider putting chocolate in the packages when it is 100+ degrees outside. I had to smell my hand to make sure I didn't need to be upset after getting melted chocolate on me while removing the sampler sets I purchased. It gave me and my friends a good laugh though. :)
I been looking for Dimpel whiskey 🥃 last 26years good that. eBuy
Great communication! Fast delivery Emails keep in touch. And of course the product is excellent. Would recommend!
Excellent service.
Good service..
very good service, and came quickly.
Good and fast service to France. The bottle had a great protection. And thanks for the surprise gifts in the package.
Prompt and pleased. I will be buying more from you. Many thanks
Wondwrfull
Outstanding order and delivery experience. Look forward to ordering other products from you.
Absolutely first class service! This is my third order - each time, my delivery has been received within 48 hours of ordering. On my most recent order, an item was out of stock and the team promptly contacted me to offer either a refund on the item or a replacement. Highly recommend!
I have placed several orders with HTFW. The last 2 orders came with Damaged tins. The 1st time the tins were replaced and had to wait another several days. The second time I was offered a 10% discount on the tins. That would not work, I ordered these because of the tins and damaged tins would do me no good. In the end HTFW credited the 2 damaged items. Very please with the service both times. Will buy from HTFW again!
The name of the site says it all, if you're looking for a whisky that seems to be nowhere to be found, here it is. Shipping is no problem either and, with an unexpected little present in the last order, I am more than happy to order again in the future.
Really low the bottle I am putting it in my collection this one I will not drink but I know Jack well. Always satisfied
Great deal, thanks !
Thank you. The Blade Runner glass is beautiful and the shipping was very fast. A+ service.
The perfect 60th birthday gift for my brother who has everything and needs nothing. Tasting sets are both a great variety of whiskies AND an experience! And international shipping that is ridiculously fast.
Great service. The order was placed early on a Tuesday and the bottle shipped the same day. It was received in the east coast of the US on Thursday.
Hard To Find Whiskey offers various thorn liquor that are hard to find. This seller makes it easier for people to find certain drinks. The items have a good price and are also delivered quickly
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.91 based on 2,818 reviews