Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

How would you rate Hard To Find Whisky ?

Richard Knight
"I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to."
Anthony Thorne
"True!! I have lost faith searching for a bottle of Thorne's Scotch Whisky until i found it on ebay thanks to you Guys"
Andrew Stephenson
"Ordered 'In case of emergency' smallest bottle for our neighbour's birthday. He loved it!!"
"The shipment was very well packaged. The Jack Daniel's Whisky in the Guitar Case has added "class" to my Jack Daniel's collection. They are awesome!! THANK YOU!!"
"Ich bin sehr zufrieden, pünktliche Lieferung, sehr gute Qualität !"
"one of the top two places to shop for whisky. Super fast shipping and good prices. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Fred H K from the USA."
"Fast delivery, shipment was dispatched same day as I paid. Somewhat high prices on some bottles compared to other sites in England."
"Great website. Initially was a bit sceptical but they fulfilled very soon. Safe packaging, quick delivery and no hassle. Will buy again!"
"My order arrived undamaged however my whisky bottle was actually packaged upside down, the sticker on the box was the only indication of which way the box should be, this was obviously put on the wrong way around, which could have lead to the bottle leaking or been tainted. I would be grateful if in the future the bottle was packaged upright and an arrow on the box showing which way to hold it upright."
"Best selection careful packing prompt delivery"
"Hi, thanks for very quick delivery - I ordered on Tueday and today received the goods, was very nice surprised. Thanks for very very good service."
"Very nice doing business with You :-)"
"Website is set up nice. Product came very quickly. 4 stars only because I bought it as a gift and haven't used it yet."
"My son had seen a particular whisky whilst at the shop and requested it for his birthday. For ease I shopped on line and received a speedy and efficient delivery service which enabled us to fulfil his wish. Very impressed with the service and very safe packaging of an expensive purchase. I would recommend this company unreservedly."
"Received within one day well packaged. Had an issue regarding whiskey which the company resolved to my satisfaction very quickly. Would use company again."
"Perfect delivery good organized by DPD"
"Perfectly Smooth"
"Last time I ordered from Germany and everything was fine. Now we are on vacation in Cornwall. I ordered and three days later my delivery arrived at my B&B home. Phantastic."
"Super Auswahl und exzellenter Service. Auch kam die Ware bestens verpackt und nach nur wenigen Tagen an. Schade, daß das Ladengeschäft so weit entfernt ist, sonst wäre ich schon längst einmal dort gewesen. Werde mit Sicherheit wieder hier einkaufen."
"Very good website, and fast delivery. Great prices as well!"
"Very good"
"Fast Delivery. Very good contact. Perfect transaction. Greetings from Poland"
"They made sure that the address was correct. The merchandise was well packed. I will definitely buy from them again"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.88 based on 880 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!