Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer Street
The Jewellery Quarter

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy

At
"An excellent product as a gift or collector's item, despite the high price. The only drawback is the transport: well packaged, but delivered to an incorrect address even if it was well indicated on the shipping label. Fortunately, the recipient who received the package contacted me by phone (the number was indicated next to the address) and I picked up the excellent product. Recommended seller"
Sandra Hall
"Received within one day well packaged. Had an issue regarding whiskey which the company resolved to my satisfaction very quickly. Would use company again."
Richard Knight
"I have purchased three collectable Jack Daniels bottles from HTFW and have found their service to be excellent with very fast delivery. I did have a issue with one of the boxes being damaged some how but an email and phone call to Justin and this was quickly resolved to both our satisfaction in a friendly no quibble understanding manner. This is a credit to him and NOT a complaint! I will certainly use this company again and I suggest you do to."
"I ordered several weeks in advance because I assumed that was how long the shipment would take to arrive overseas, but it came in two days! I've had postal mail sent from a block away that took longer. Wonderful service, thank you!"
"Spoke to a nice gentleman who took my order -and it arrived quickly. I have ordered before and always get great service. Thanks to everyone at HTFW"
"Shipped halfway round the world overnight, and the order arrived in great condition. Amazing service!"
"Hassle-free website. Good payment options. Quick dispatch. And it arrived in good condition. What more do I want?"
"Perfect whisky glass, superfast delivery, many thanks"
"Customer service was extremely good and friendly. Delivery of the good was very fast. I would recommend "Hard to find Whiskey" at any time. Great Job"
"Great selection to chose from & prices are good. living in Australia they take of everything for you, from taxes, customs & fast delivery 📦 in all very happy. Good to do business with"
"Good prices and fast delviery!"
"First time i have ordered from Hard to find whiskey and must say i was highly delighted by the service,i received the order within 48 hours and will definitely order from them again. Well done hard to find whiskey."
"Simple to use website with an excellent selection of very competitive priced whisky. Great comms from purchase through to delivery, and very well package with bubble wrap. My only constructive criticism is package should have fragile written on it."
"good quality and fast delivery"
"Each time I've ordered from HTF, it is a great experience! They deliver quickly and there are never any issues! I live in the States and I get my order within a couple days. Great service!"
"being a collector of mini whiskies I found htfw a fantastic help and will continue to use. ken carruthers"
"Good and fast service! WELL PACKED!"
"super fast delivery"
"I found what I wanted very quickly. And they delivered within a couple days!! It was one of the best online shopping experiences I've had. I wish all businesses were as responsive! Love it!"
"I was looking for my favourite Islay Malt. HTFW had the best price of all merchants listed on wine-finder, which, by itself, is quite an achievement. Hard-to-Find then topped this by delivering my whisky to my front door in East Sussex within 24 hours of my order - in 23 hours and one minute, to be precise. Just to add a cherry to the cake, the packing of the bottles was the best I've seen from anyone - AND HTFW didn't use a single one of those awful styrofoam pellets."
"One of the best whisky shops in the world"
"Perfect and very quick delivery"
"Swift and efficient delivery"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.88 based on 903 reviews