Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

Based on 3,404 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 20th December 2021
Donald Patterson
Hard To Find Whisky 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Guest
Order arrived on time and was as stated.
Delivery is alway quick and always arrives safe and sound and the prices are great!
One of the best companies I've ever done business with. I searched everywhere for the whiskey I wanted, and they were the only ones who could help me. I sent them an e-mail and they answered me the next day. When I placed my order I received it within days. All the way from the UK, faster than I receive orders from my own country. There's no reason to buy anywhere else.
Great and prompt service , bottles always packed in air type bags , great service everytime , well done team
Excellent prices, very good delivery, really nice range of quality whisky.
I've been ordring @ HTFW for several years now and I have always been very happy with their service. Shipping processes are swift and the items carefully wrapped. Many thanks and keep up the good work! Cheers from Germany
Good service and fast
Great efficient service. Ordered my present @ 20:49 Thursday 5 May and the well wrapped gift arrived@ 10.30 Saturday 7 May as the email/tracking service advised. The only reason I have not given 5 **** is that HTFW had included the company name on the label they attached for my friends birthday. Not a problem I bought a gift tag. Thank you
Leave in the US - Atlanta, GA. I had read reviews about the quick delivery from HTFW and wanted to test them out. Not the best prices in the market for online whisky shopping but the best experience I have had. My credit card would not go through, and there were prompt to help with this issue. Ordered two bottles of whisky on a Friday and they were delivered to my doorstep on Monday. Incredible. Will order more from HTFW over the coming months and years.
Greetings from Canada. I recently purchased an item from "hard to find". It was an easy process to order and pay, and the product arrived in record time. The item was very well wrapped, safe and secure for travel. The item, itself, was in excellent condition; exactly what I wanted. Great job, Hard to find employees, and all those who help deliver it from your door to mine. :-)
Very competitively priced Jack Daniels Master Distiller No1. Great communication throughout, supurb sturdy and safe packaging and very quick dispatch, would definitely purchase from HTFW again.
Only needed one bottle as “ special” birthday gift. Couldn’t find it elsewhere apart from Waitrose who were charging £15 more. I’d have expected to pay more through a specialist site, not a supermarket. I chose to go with the specialists and pay postage which was still cheaper than supermarket. Arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Will use again.
Great service,,,got the Whiskey I wanted,,at a reasonable price,,
Very easy transaction fast delivery item was very well packaged and protected. Very satisfied customer.
Super Fast Delivery!
Good selection of items, fast shipping with tracking and they respond to questions in a timely manner. Definitely shopping for them again and again!
Excellent service thank you
This is the best site to buy hard to find Scotch. Delivery is extremely quick and the prices are good. Great customer service. Highly recommend Hard to Find Whisky to anyone looking for Scotch and Irish whisky.
Fantastic fast service here within a few days, thank you. No problems. Good service what more can we want.
Recently traveled throughout all of Ireland on a nature, whiskey, beer tour with my wife. While in Belfast, found our favorite whiskey if the trip - Gelston's Single Pot Still in a Pinot Noir Cask. So good! Couldn't find it anywhere else on the trip, got back to the states, still no luck. Finally, found it on Hard to Find Whisky's website and bought a bottle to celebrate with the wife! Easy to do, quick and secure shipping, no issues whatsoever!
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.91 based on 3,404 reviews