Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky

About Hard To Find Whisky: Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter

Click Here

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Guest
"Very wide selection of whisky. I ordered online and was kept up to date with when my whisky would be delivered."
"Quick delivery very well taken care of. Goods as advertized on the website. Just a pity i live so far away or i would certainly visit the shop."
Lucas Grechuta
"Best offer for people looking for high quality glass. I've bought a glass that was "Blade Runner" movie set design - Rick Deckert's whiskey glass. Both lowest price and best quality of item. Quick delivery - Hard to Find Whisky delivery is quickest on the web I have ever experienced. Thank You Hard to Find Whisky."
"Ships to the U.S! I missed out on my Drinks by the Dram advent calendar last year due to no one shipping to the U.S. Not only was HTFW willing and able to ship them over this year, the website was easy to use, the calendar was in stock, and with the standard international shipping, it surprisingly arrived just THREE days after ordering!"
"Excellent business unbelievable selection of whisky competitive prices really good service placed my order and received next day I will definitely be purchasing my next bottle or bottles of whisky from Hard to Find Whisky"
"Does what it says on the tin! You’ll find that whisky you’re looking for here. Excellent service and of course products."
"I ordered product which was delivered quickly. I had a query regarding the item and Simon sorted it efficiently. Excellent customer service!"
"Good product, good price, good communication, quick delivery only let down by UPS not bothering to attract our attention at home and delivering to the local drop off/pick up shop!!"
"Ordered on Monday, delivered by UPS safely and securely packaged on Tuesday. Brilliant service."
"If you can't find it, it's probably hiding here!"
"Your service was impeccable and quick. Thank you. (My criticism is not of HTFW but of the impenetrable website used by your couriers, UPS. I wished to change my delivery destination but gave up after the seventh attempt of giving information to a user-hostile website. Therefore there was nobody in when the purchase arrived and I had to retrieve the item from a local mailing house - whose service was excellent)."
"Great whiskey, reliable shipping. Thank you!"
"A dedicated and professional outfit for serious collectors and aficionados. Prompt and secure delivery"
"Very good contact with the Shop and speedy shipping. The only thing from making it a 5/5 is that the packaging could have been a little bit better. Had no problem but if the box had been a little more brutally handed in the transport then maybe the content had been damaged."
"Very fast delivery. Enjoying some but not others. Whole point of ordering miniatures. Will be back."
"Very easy to use website and simple order process. Delivery was prompt too. We found the selection available on HTFW was the best of any searches and the most reasonable price. It would be helpful if out of stock items indicated if they were likely to be restocking and an estimate of price."
"Used HTFW for specialist purchases, for some time, like the fact they keep me informed of special offers, and the delivery time and care with packaging is superb"
"Delivery very quick and packaging excellent."
"Fast service, very well packaged product and secure product delivery. Perfect. Pascal , Lyon .France ."
"Never ordered anything like this out of country before, but they had the bottle I wanted so I bought it, 3 days later it was here, UK to America in 3 days, simply amazing, and so easy, will definitely do future business with HTFW."
"Found a rare bottle at this store for half the price it was in the U.S., but I've never ordered anything like this from outside my country, HTFW made the process so easy, just pay it! 3 days later it was at my house, simply amazing.....I have no doubt it would have made it in 2 days but we had some local disasters slowing down the process I think."
"It was my First Order and of course not the last. I am collector of rare Single Malts - meanwhile round about 420 - and I am always looking for Special Editions. So I think when there is quite place in my apartment we will come soon together with an new Order of mine because your sortiment is quite excellent and the post is very easy and quite Short. So thank You very much I‘m very glad of having found You in world wide net😁👌🏻👍."
"Fast delivery, top seller, fantastic whiskies :)"
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.89 based on 1,146 reviews