Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
Excellent service. Much appreciated
Impressive delivery of order .Husband not tried Whisky but no doubt will open it on Christmas Day.Would order again .
This was a great find. The service was prompt, and our parcels arrived in both Canada and the US. Excited to have our virtual tastings! Thank you!
This was the only place I could find with the whisky I wanted for my partner's Christmas present in stock, and I also ordered a couple of other items. I ordered mid Saturday afternoon, and delivery was originally given as Monday but in fact arrived very early on Tuesday morning (7:45!) - still very satisfied with this given the timing of my order, the pandemic and general pressure on delivery services at the moment. Since my partner answered the door I was a bit worried any marking on the box would give away the contents, but the box was plain and extremely sturdy, with plenty of suitable packaging for the items inside. Everything was in immaculate condition on arrival and perfect to be given as gifts. I have every confidence he will enjoy the whiskey since he really liked it when he tried a small 'taster' a few months ago.
Very quick delivery
Incredibly prompt service and fast shipping, even to the US! I ordered the Drinks by the Dram holiday crackers on 20 December and they arrived on my doorstep two days later. Thank you!
Superb 1st class !
Amazing service, unbeatable selection, competitive pricing and fast shipping!!
Product arrived promptly. Well packaged, looks good quality. Pleased with purchase.
Amazing service. Definitely be ordering again.
I ordered a bottle of Teaninich 12 year Scotch on Thursday, received it on the following Monday. From Great Britain to my doorstep in Colorado,USA in 4 days. great service, it arrived in perfect condition. Great service, quick delivery AA++ company to deal with
Excellent collection, excellent hassle-free online transaction and payment, astoundingly efficient delivery to my doorstep. What more can I say. My only hesitation about writing this is that sometimes we just want to be selfish and keep the best things for ourselves!
Brilliant,brilliant brilliant
I ordered my bottle of the one sherry expression last night and received this morning as a collector of lakes whisky, I can say the service the packing and most importantly as a collectors the box label and bottle are in mint crisp condition. Thankyou . Would I recommended straight away these company is superb and I got a free Christmas dram .. thanks again superb service
We tried to track our order, but the number for UPS failed. We emailed the company and within a couple of hours received a call from customer service confirming a delivery date. The well padded package was received on time, packaged securely so that the bottles AND their boxes were in perfect condition. THANK YOU!
Great service. Quick response to my email queries and item was delivered promptly. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Looked everywhere for the whisky I wanted and sure enough hard to find found it.
Good website ,good value,good prompt delivery. What more can be said? Excellent service.
Great to be able to find whisky not normally in supermarkets/wine retailers in the UK, prompt delivery.
Great selection. Delivered to the US in less than a week. THANK YOU!
Great shop, great people. Really know their stuff. Reliable deliveries. Found them through my sister booking a load of us in for a tasting session - which was really interesting.
Hard To Find Whisky is rated 4.90 based on 2,220 reviews