Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hard To Find Whisky
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hard To Find Whisky Reviews

About Hard To Find Whisky:

Hard To Find Whisky is a retail store & global mail order supplier of Rare, Collectable and Newly released Whiskies from around the world.

sales@htfw.com

No. 1 Spencer StreetThe Jewellery Quarter, ,

Tell us how Hard To Find Whisky made you happy
Great service. Helpful staff
I love HTFW! I always find what I’m looking for (and much more). The effort they put into unpacking, bubble-wrapping and repacking my order last week tells me they simply do thinks right. HTFW is always my go-to supplier for whiskey and related products.
For the last few years, my friends and I have been enjoying the variety of advent calendars available. I have never had issues with shipping internationally or receiving my shipment in a timely manner.
Good efficient service and good prices
I needed a gift for a close friend and the team at HTFW delivered. Flawless from end to end and the recipient was absolutely thrilled!
Great selection and super quick and efficient shipping to the Midwest USA. Thank you!
Very pleased with a prompt service, package arrived in pristine condition, good choice on website and an extensive collection
Wonderful choice and great customer service! Extremely fast delivery - totally recommend!
Although not 'real' whisky drinker I am more than partial to Crown Royal. This blend is really hard to find so Imagine my excitement when I found HTFW!!!
I placed my order and within a couple of days I receved a superbly packaged bottle of Crown Royal....When I superb, I really mean that someone took exceptional care and detail to this major process.
All through this, the communication was spot-on, from order confirmation, transit process and to the point where the delvery man was on his way to my door.
HTFW do an amazing range and I recommend this company beyond any doubt.
Unbelievable selection, and their shipping is incredibly fast to the US. The best online whisky source I've ever used.
Excellent and fast customer service. Found a product I was struggling to get elsewhere.
amazing service start to finish will definitely use again
I Love it very quick delivery thank you
Totally seamless transaction. Excellent customer service. Lightning delivery with purchase well packaged and protected. Would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to others.
Bottle was packed very well, arrived in perfect shape all the way to Finland. Can't wait to give a bottle of Blackened whiskey to my husband!
Omfg 10/10, I ordered on Saturday and I received it on Monday.
Best whisky selection about. The wall of Ardbeg is a sight to behold!
Arguably the best price I could pay for a luxurious holiday gift, the advent calendar, really excited for December to roll around and surprise my gin loving S.O with it. Shipping was remarkable from the UK to US and my package was unharmed, just a slight shipping bumps/marks that does not affect the product. Will definitely order other products if this goes well!
Great selection and fast delivery. All you could ask for!!
Brilliant efficient service.