Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

"Alison took the attention of the children immediately, allowing us to continue with setting up the tables, chairs, food etc. She had vast arrangement of games and activities of which all of the children enjoyed immensely. The feedback what we received from parents, was that their children were very delighted to play with the Pixie Fairy Allison. The parents said they were very impressed were going to look at getting an entertainer for their child's next birthday."
Oh how wonderful Brian! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We were so grateful to be part of the day and are thrilled that the children had such a fab time with Pixie Fairy Alison :-D
"Absolutely amazing, the kids loved princess poppy and all the adults there's kept commenting on how great she was, perfect for a kids party"
We had an awesome time at your Trolls party Danielle! Thank you so much for your review; couldn't be happier that you were all so pleased!
"Lucy attended my son's 6th birthday party. I had about 16 very excitable 5-6 year olds. She was brilliant, she arrived and was set up before the kids arrived so once they started to arrive she had music playing and interacted with the kids as they arrived. All the kids had a great time and she was able to keep both the boys and girls entertained throughout. I would highly recommend happy hatters"
Thanks so much for your kind words Shan! We are delighted to have been able to provide a special day for your little ones :-) Hope to see you again!
"Anna (the entertainer) was extremely upbeat and friendly, she was able to engage with everyone attending the party and all were totally captivated by her. The games and entertainment were varied and catered to all ages, Anna made sure no child or teenager was let out."
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review :-) We are so so happy that all of the children were so involved and engaged; we very much hope to see you again!
"Communicated well before the event, Arrived on time , good interaction with kids,"
"Very engaging activities. All the kids were effortlessly engaged and they all seemed to be having fun. The adults also thought it was very good."
How lovely to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fab review here :-) Really hope to see you again!
"Happy Hatters did our twins’ 6th birthday party. Both entertainers were great and kept the kids attention for the whole party. They were full of energy and had plenty for the kids to do!"
Thanks so much; so glad that we could provide a high energy, fun filled couple of hours and that the children were so happy! Really hope to see you again! :-)
"Amazing! Hired for my daughters 5th party and the children loved every minute. There were quite a few children and the entertainers did an amazing job at keeping them all involved and having fun! Most importantly my daughter loved them and already wants them back for her birthday next year!"
Thank you so so much for your lovely review! We are absolutely over the moon that you were so happy and would be overjoyed to join your little princess again next year :-)
"Venetia was excellent with the kids, they played happily for the full hour so I could chat to the other parents and get food ready. V positive feedback from the other parents there. Thank you!"
Thank you so much Kate! So happy to hear that we were able to aid in making the experience as stress free as possible for you! We very much hope to see you again :-)
"I booked Happy Hatters for my sons first birthday party and was absloutly amazed at how brilliant, entertaining and engaging Bex was with the children and also the adults got involved too and had fun which was nice to see. She was so patient with us when things didnt go according to the plan, she was definitely one of the best entertainers i have seen and i have been to quite a few birthday partys. The service right from the beginning to the end was brilliant and we had no problems. I would definitely recommend Happy Hatters to other parents and would book again for party's in the future."
What kind words Sandip! Thanks so much for taking the time to send your feedback over :-) It is always such a joy to hear how happy yourselves and the little ones have been with your experience; how fab to hear that the grown ups got involved too :-) We were honoured to join you and would love to again in the future!
"Jodie was absolutely brilliant at my kids birthday party. She was full of energy and kept all the kids engaged throughout the party. She made all the children feel special and involved. Will definately be booking them again."
Thank you so very much for taking the time to send over your lind words Keran! We are thrilled to bits that you were so happy and the children had such fun at your Minnie Mouse party! :-)
"Let me to quote here: "It was sooooooo much fun, the best part where we had a limbo and we went on down and up." Csenge(6) Hassle-free, well organized, professional party. Excellent communication."
aww so lovely to hear the words straight from our little hatter's mouths :-) Thank you so much for your lovely review George! It was a joy to join you again this year!
"Kelly aka Wonder Woman was great with the kids. She brought tonnes of energy and excitement to the group and listened to my suggestions so the party catered for my boy's birthday. I Would happily recommend Kelly and Happy Hatters"
Hey there Hayah! It was an absolute joy to join you :-) Means the world that you would recommend us and we really hope to see you again in the future!
"Happy Hatters are amazing. My 5 year old had the best party. From start to finish everything was perfect. From the booking to the actually party. I couldnt have asked for better entertainment. As for the party host Priscilla, she was also amazing. 10 out of 10, the kids loved her, My 5 year old loved her. Just amazing"
Thank you so so much for your fabulous feedback Leyla!! We are touched and over the moon with your feelings on your experience. We really hope to see you again!
"We couldn’t have been happier with our Happy Hatters entertainers. We had Lucy and Alison who were great. Lucy themed all the games to Disney Cars theme. She had all the children involved even a lot of the shy children. We will definitely use Happy Hatters again"
Ah thank you so very much Leanne! How lovely it is when the little ones come out of their shell :-) Thrilled that such a good time was had by all! We would be delighted to see you again!
"I booked happy hatters for my daughter's 5th birthday party and I was so pleased I did. From the initial enquiry call, to the day of the party, Kelly was absolutely brilliant! She really listened to me, took on board my suggestions and created a party plan that was an absolute hit. My daughter and her friends had the best time and even some of the parents commented to say how good she was and how they were so impressed that she'd knew all 31 children's names within the first few minutes of the party. So if you're looking for an entertainer for your children's party please contact Happy hatters. You won't be disappointed! :)"
What lovely feedback! Thank you so very much for taking the time :-)
Genuinely couldn't be more pleased at how happy you have been with your experience and that all the children and the birthday girl had such a wonderful time! It would be an absolute delight to visit you again!
"Kids had great fun with Lucy. She did an amazing job."
Thank you so much for having us along for another year Shahzad! It was a delight to join you again :-)
"Superb. Venetia kept the kids entertained really well and they all loved her. Greatly appreciate the love and care she took with all the kids and how much attention she gave to both Tanay and Amanjot. Will happily recommend again."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Ajay; we couldn't be happier that you were so pleased with your experience and that all the children had such a fab time! Really do hope to see you again!
"Devora did my sons 2nd birthday, she was incredibly nice and friendly and managed to get all the children, dancing and engaged. I had never used a childrens entertainer before but it worked really well and I would definately use them again."
How lovely to hear that you we could be a positive first experience of children's entertainer! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we are always so over the moon to hear what fun the children had! Very much hope to see you again :-)
"Kelly was absolutely brilliant! I'd seen her in action at two children's parties so it was a no brainer booking her and we weren't disappointed! She totally takes the stress out of hosting a kids birthday party. Highly recommend!"
Thank you so much Lindsey! Such kind words & just a pleasure to entertain your children & their friends! Really hope to see you again in the future! :-)
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access