Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

"Everyone had a lovely time, Lottie took control of the kids from the moment they arrived until the party was over 2 hours later. She handled the unruly ones very well and made sure to include the quiet ones. Well done. Highly recommended."
So brilliant to know Simon :-) Thanks so much for having us along & for taking the time to leave your comments! Very much hope to see you again in the future!
"Lucy and Dave were the entertainers at my son and friends joint 5th superhero birthday party and were amazing. They kept over 50 children entertained for 1.5 hours. They were so good with all the children of all ages. The kids had the best party ever. We had so many messages from parents saying that their children had a fab time which was all down to Spidergirl and Batman. Would definitely use Happy Hatters again and highly recommend to any parent looking to book a fun party for their children. Thanks again"
Thank you so so much Emma! It's such a joy to know that the children had such a great time :-) We would just love to see you again in the future xx
"Had an amazing party with Happy Hatters, Martin & Gill were amazingly helpful Superheros! Both before and during the party they had it all under control and the 55 children loved it. Cant thank them enough for being so fun and professional."
Ah that's brilliant to hear Emma, thank you so much! Just wonderful to hear that our mini superheroes loved their entertainment with Batman & Supergirl :-) Hope to see you again in the future!
"We were really pleased with the Happy Hatter service and their fantastic entertainers. Everything was very smooth and straightforward to organise and the entertainers on the day were great. The kids were engaged for the whole event and everyone had a great time."
Thanks so much for your lovely review Rachel! So so happy that you felt that the children were so well entertained and that you were so pleased with your experience! Really hope to see you again :-)
"Have used Happy Hatters twice for 5 year olds parties and both times they have been amazing. Great range of activities, great fun and really good value for money."
Thank you so much Victoria! Just a joy to be able to join you again & we are over the moon that you continue to be so pleased with the service. We really hope to see you again! :-)
"Sam was the best Captain America! He really mad my sons 5th Birthday very special. He had a lot of energy and really was very good at entertaining and engaging the children."
How wonderful to hear, thank you so much! Absolutely thrilled that your little man had such a fab time with the Captain :-)
"Amazing.... I was extremely happy. Nicola was amazing, energetic. Everything I wanted from an entertainer. She had all 15 children engaged and under control. It was so much fun that I joined!"
Haha! So glad to hear that even you got involved Mariam :-D What a joy to hear that the children were so engaged; thank you so much for having us along and for your kind words :-)
"Hired Happy Hatters for my daughters 9th birthday and I’m so pleased I did! We did a Pop Star theme and everyone loved it!! Kelly was so easy to work with and everything was taken care of for us!"
Thank you so very much Elle! Delighted to hear that our little posters had a fab time! We hope to see you again & thanks again! :-)
"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My six year old had the most wonderful Trolls party ever, all thanks to Kelly aka Princess Poppy! Kelly was brilliant with all the arrangements beforehand (friendly and organised, checking eg what music we liked and the age ranges of the children). At the party itself, she was an absolute legend from start to finish - everyone loved her! And she looked after everyone so well, including my two year old who kept getting in the way 😅 Highly recommended - every child should have a Happy Hatter Party!"
It was an absolute joy to be a part of MiMi! Thank you for inviting us and for being so welcoming :-)
"This was the 3rd birthday party with Happy Hatter for my daughter. Just one word: PROFESSIONAL"
It was an absolute pleasure to be able to join you all again for the third time running George, thank you so very much!! :-)
"Absoluty delighted with Happy Hatters from start to finish. Any enquiries were answered quickly and I received a phone call from our lovely entertainer a week before the party. From start to finish during the party the entertainer was lovely and the children loved her, she kept their attention and they all got involved with the party. I can honestly recommend Happy Hatters for a children's party and u wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thank you for a wonderful experience for my daughter and her friends."
How so very lovely Liz, thank you so very much! It is so wonderful hearing how engaged the children were, we are over the moon with your lovely feedback and hope very much to see you again in the future! x
"Kelly was our entertainer for our sons 5 th birthday party. Kelly called us and spoke to us about the things and songs our son enjoyed. We had a Madagascar themed party and Kelly had the music playlist set perfectly to match the theme. She came dressed as a lion and knew each child’s name as soon as they came in. The children were engaged throughout and I could see lots of happy faces all around! What we liked the most was that she had very few gimmicks and the entertainment was pure jokes and games that the kids truly enjoyed!"
Ambika, thank you so very much for such a lovely review :-) We are so delighted that you were so thrilled and what an absolute joy to know what a fab time was had by the children! It was a pleasure to be a part of your little one's special day and we very much hope to see you again in the future!
"Kelly was engaging and fun, unequivocally one of the best entertainers we have seen amongst 5-year old birthday parties elsewhere!"
Thank you so much Vidur! Couldn't be happier to hear how pleased you were; the children were an energetic delight! Thank you so much for having us along! Hope to see you again in the future :-)
"I highly recommend Happy Hatter Parties. I have hired HHP twice now and both events have been extremely successful. The children absolutely loved both entertainers and nothing was too much trouble. Kelly was amazing and even has the ability to remember every child’s name! I will definitely be rebooking for my children’s parties in the future!"
A complete and utter joy to be able to join you 2 years in a row Claire, thank you so very much! Thrilled to hear how pleased you were and what a joyful time the children had :-D We would be delighted to join you again in the future xx
"Kerry was fantastic. My daughter loved her party and so did all her friends. I will defently be booking kerry for her next party. Highly recommend."
What a beautiful little birthday unicorn! :-) Thank you so much for sharing your kind words & lovely picture; we'd be over the moon to join you again in the future!
"We had Lucy for our daughters 6th Birthday & the kids loved her. Lucy was happy & bouncy and kept the many different activities rolling to keep the kids entertained, ages ranging from two to seven. I would highly recommend Happy Hatter parties & would most definitely use them again if our daughter wants an entertainer party for her 7th Birthday xx"
Thank you Kelly! How happy we are to hear what a fab time the children had with Lucy, we would be overjoyed to join you again in the future! :-)
"Kelly hosted my daughters 5th Birthday party for about 23 children and was wonderful. The children were completely engaged and really enjoyed the brilliantly structured entertainment. Kelly made sure that my daughter was made a fuss of too, and Evie loved her. Loads of the parents said how good Kelly was too. This is the 2nd time I have used Happy Hatters and I wholeheartedly endorse them. Many thanks Cass"
Thank you so much Cass! What kind words :-) So thrilled to have been a part of another of your parties & genuinely over the moon that yourself and children were so so pleased with your time with us! Hope to see you again!
"An excellent party all the kids loved it and the parents all commented how good it was."
Thank you so very much Samantha! It was a delight to join you for your princess ball & the children just a joy! We are so pleased to hear that you were so happy :-)
"Completely thrilled with the service from Happy Hatter Parties. Professional, polite and friendly and would totally recommend."
Thank you so very much! Delighted that you were so happy with your experience :-)
"We have used Happy Hatter Parties for 4 years now at our pre-school and without exception we have been delighted with the way the entertainer has engaged the children for the 2 hour duration. Lucy has been with us for the last two years and her enthusiasm is and energy ensure a very successful party. Many thanks"
Thank you so much Teresa, it is an absolute privilege to join you all year after year! We couldn't be happier that the children have such wonderful time...hope to see you again in 2019 :-D
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access