Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Excellent service, delivered on time by two very nice chaps, will definitely use this company againEE
The service was brilliant, as was the price. It was delivered the next day by two men who took the fridge to the kitchen for us. When ordering I ordered the same fridge twice I was refunded the next day after con tacking their help line. I would definitely recommend Hansons
Excellent service! Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful staff, first-class product. Fitting of cooker and disposing of old appliance also promptly taken care of via a Hanson- recommended firm. A pleasure to deal with.
My first order with Hanson's, the experience was fantastic.
Everything was fine dryer delivered on time and the driver was lovely.
The office staff who dealt with me were very professional and helpful
Would certainly recommend and use again

Regards
Linda Cook[
been looking for a particular induction hob for weeks and nobody had one and nobody really helped me. called Hanson's and was blown away with help and service levels received. will be back for future electrical purchases .Thankyou and well done to all at Hanson
Ordered on line which was very easy, next day received a phone call from a real person !! Which was fantastic, what a very nice touch. My freezer arrived on time, delivered by two nice chaps. I am very very pleased with my purchase and dealing with Hanson Electical I would recommend to anyone, I will be telling all my friends. Thank you once again.
Margaret Southern.
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend Hanson Electrical.
I ordered a freezer on-line, product arrived 2 days later. I did need to speak to the team to rearrange my delivery and they were incredibly helpful. I will definitely be shopping at Hanson's again. Thank you.
Quick easy and helpful
Prompt responses for the queries. Timely delivery. Good service.
Five star service from the initial phone call to Mike at the Willerby Road branch, friendly and helpful, through to the delivery and installation of my cooker and fridge freezer. Prices, communication and timing great and personal feeling unlike bigger suppliers. Will be back for any future requirements and recommend to all. Thanks guys.
Very pleased with everything. Customer service , delivery was great.
Really happy with the work and effort
Richard Rand took
To fix my cooker,
A job well done,
Thankyou Richard
Two, very respectful to Covid19, delivery men brought my fridge/freezer. First floor flat with turn on the stairs, they left nothing to chance removing(and replacing) lamp,table,ornaments. As arranged, old fridge freezer and all packaging removed. Excellent customer care.
Great service from Dave at the Holderness road shop we ordered a double oven Tuesday morning and he arranged fitting and it was delivered and installed the next day fantastic service . Well done to all.
Excellent service. I was impressed with the delivery, very helpful, too
I ordered a slimline dishwasher. The website was easy to use and delivery was fast. I was sent emails at each stage which I thought was helpful. Would highly recommend.
Really happy with the whole quick easy service Hanson’s provided ,the price was competitive, order Saturday night in working Monday tea time , really nice delivery drivers very professional.will be back next time we need another appliance .
Ordered one evening. Arrived next day. The driver phoned with approx time of delivery. Two very helpful happy delivery men. Very satisfied with this experience.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.86 based on 493 reviews