Hanson Electrical Reviews

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Great service and price
Ordered Sat pm. delivered Monday 10.00am
Brilliant service. Efficient, brought out and put into my car for me, value for money. Very happy with my new washing machine. Will definitely use again.
Best price for the washing machine I wanted . It was in stock and could have got it delivered the next day had I wanted to . I knew exactly when it was going to be delivered . Excellent service .
Competitive, even the best, price for the item we were choosing. Flexible but prompt delivery. I would definitely return when choosing another appliance.
Can’t fault the service or the price which is exactly as it should be but sadly isn’t in some cases.
I had a nightmare ordering with a national company. My sister recommended Hanson after a good experience she and a friend had. The price comparison showed they were very fairly priced and the service I received was impeccable. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Drove from London to Hull to collect our Freezer as no one in London had stock. Mum was very pleased now
A telephone order which was extremely efficient.
Customer service is outstanding, delivery also very informative as and when your appliance will arrive. 🚚😊
Hanson's as promised called us prior to delivery. Driver very polite and delivery on Time, the old machine was taken away and recycled which was a great help. Would highly recommend Hanson Electrical for their service and quality products. Thank you
I knew they where a great company to deal with but this was my first online purchase, easy to to do and great communication start to finish, delivery on time and nice helpful delivery men, fantastic company!
Excellent service from ordering you delivery Same applies to their recommended fitters. Would happily go to Hansons again for any other appliances we may need
After placing order received a pleasant confirmtory phone call. Order delivered on time efficiently by a very polite and helpful chap. Excellent service.
Although the shop wasn't open I ordered on-line whilst in the carpark. My new washing machine was all paid for and in the back of my van within ten minutes. Very efficient
Easy transaction delivery on time
Excellent service fast and efficient
Excellent covers everything in dealing with Hanson Electrical.
Excellent service, efficient and speedy. Recommend to anyone.
I ordered a fridge freezer mine stopped working so panicked Ordered and delivered next day very pleased l bought local
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 577 reviews