Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Very impressed with the service. Our first order, the order making process was very easy & efficient and then the order turnaround time was brilliant too. Upon receiving the order, we were more than happy with the quality of the products. A great service and product provided by Handy Labels. Will definitely be using for all future needs.
Very fast and great quality - thank you!
Better than 'very good'. This is an excellent and very efficient service. Makes such a change when many organisations take customers for granted. Great quality products.
Many thanks Paul,

We do always try our best and really do appreciate our customers.
Perfect exactly what we wanted , easy to use and arrived in record time
Lovely to hear Maxine,

Thank you for your review.
First off I want to say WOW! I was NOT expecting anything like the print quality, or the quality of the stock the label was printed on. I needed 200 custom sized waterproof labels in a hurry which would be used to increase our brand awareness on some new merchandise. Within an hour of sending the artwork in I was contacted about a sizing error I had made which would have made my order unusable. After a quick rejig of the artwork, it was re-uploaded and the sizing confirmed as correct. The labels arrived the next day excellently packaged. When I first saw the finished product I was impressed. After taking the product out I was REALLY impressed. The print quality is second to none, the finish and feel of the product screams quality, elegance and expense. The best bit ... it wasn't expensive at all and really helped my merchandise to stand out and SELL. I cannot recommend Handy Labels highly enough, they are professional, quick to respond to communications and super easy to work with. I WILL be using them again ... and again ... and again :-) Damian Jay Believe-A-Bubble.
Hello James,

And all I can say about your review is WOW!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review, you've made our Handy Labels team very proud 😊

We look forward to working with you again.
Handy Labels is rated 4.95 based on 283 reviews