Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Excellent and fast, reliable service. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so pleased that you rate our service as fast, reliable and excellent. πŸ‘
great customer service and great quality labels. we'll use them as a supplier more often
Thank you for your kind words, Mehdi! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels and our customer service as great. We look forward to your next order! πŸ‘
Fantastic customer service (and I'm an annoying customer!), very prompt with replies and kept me up to date with the progress of my labels. The actual labels are so brilliant I've ordered more, the quality is fantastic too. Thank you Handy Labels for helping me get my business started with a quality service!
Thank you for your kind words, Fiona! We are always happy to help and we are so pleased that you rate your labels as fantastic. Thank you for your continued custom. πŸ‘
Absolutely perfect, amazing quality and quick turnaround
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you are impressed with your labels and the service you received. πŸ‘
I wish I discovered this company earlier, super fast turnaround and delivery time, definitely be coming back to them from now on. Worth every penny, quality is amazing!
Handy Labels 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as amazing and we look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
I was super impressed with the team at Handy Labels! I'll be using them again in the future - no doubt! I fully recommend them to anyone! Great prices, great service, speedy delivery.
Thank you for your kind words, Louise! We are so pleased that we impressed you and we look forward to your next order! πŸ‘
Very fast turnaround, and was easy to amend the order after I realised I needed to make a change
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that we could help you and that you thought our turnaround was very fast. πŸ‘
I’ve ordered multiple times from this company and have had no complaints. Order arrived next day! Will definitely be using them again
Thank you for your 5-star review, Rebecca! We appreciate your returning custom and look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
Fast service. Good end product. Very pleased with my order.
Thank you for your kind words, Karen! It is great to hear that you are very pleased with your order. πŸ‘
Crisp printing of labels, quick delivery and well packaged.
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you think the printing is crisp and that you were impressed with the speed of delivery. πŸ‘
Very simple to use and the team are super helpful!
Thank you for your feedback, Kristina! We are so pleased that we could help and we hope to hear from you soon. πŸ‘
Fantastic company, very fast and very good quality. I'm so glad I found them :)
Thank you for your 5-star review, Rebecca! We are so pleased that you think our company is fantastic and we look forward to your next order. πŸ‘
easy to upload my own design and an efficient service, very pleased with the labels I ordered
Thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear you are pleased with the labels you received. πŸ‘
Order was fast and the team at Handy label were very professional.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We hope to hear from you again soon and we will do all we can to keep up the same level of service. πŸ‘
Really pleased with my labels. Excellent customer service. Fantastic quality labels for a great price. Thanks very much!
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear you rate our customer service as excellent and the quality of our labels as fantastic. πŸ‘
Very good experience, an easy to use website, a quick turnaround and great quality labels.
Handy Labels 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Michael. We are pleased that you rate your experience and the quality of your labels so highly. πŸ‘
Top service. Can’t fault πŸ‘πŸ»
Thank you for your feedback, Ben! It is great to hear that you can't fault our service. πŸ‘
Perfect labels exactly how I wanted them too look. Thanks
Thank you for your 5-star review, Matt! We are pleased that you rate your labels as perfect. πŸ‘
I was absolutely delighted with the complete service. Handy labels were sympathetic, patient and understanding during my move, once settled I was able to get my design logo over to them. The next process of printing and sending my logo labels was extremely quick and their efficiency is to be admired! Thank you
Handy Labels 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you are delighted with the service you received. πŸ‘
Excellent service.
Thank you for your feedback, Hywel! We are pleased that you rate our service as excellent. πŸ‘
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews