Handy Labels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Handy Labels

About Handy Labels: When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy

"From the ease of ordering, assistance with artwork, delivery and quality of product - all 5 stars!"
"Cannot recommend enough, total job to work with, great customer support. Great labels and prompt delivery. Keep up the great service :) Pedram"
"Good customer service on webs hat and phone. Made in UK, good quality product, easy to navigate website, great value for money, well packaged. GREAT COMPANY! ^^"
"Great quality, super quick and cheap. I will be buying products from Handy Labels again. Thank you."
"Excellent products and service."
"Really easy to use website. Quick production and delivery, also prices very reasonable. More customisation options for label sizes might be a nice addition!"
"Amazing FAST service, easy to use webshop and handy international payment options. Will use again for sure."
"Love this company! Website is so intuitive, staff are always there to offer help and guidance and fast turn around on labels, which look fabulous! Thank you!"
"Delighted with the product and the service throughout the design process (thank you for the alteration recommendations - they worked perfectly!)."
"Without doubt the best service you could ask for. Email correspondence was fast and I felt they helped beyond expectations to get my stickers ready. The price is bang on for what you get in quality and service as is the delivery time. Will definitely be back, don't change a thing! Love to hear your company's suggestions on applying stickers to curved items like petrol tanks."
"What an absolutely fabulous experience we have had with Handy Labels. We are a new company just starting out and we needed some stickers at short notice for a children's event. Handy Labels' website was so easy to navigate and get our order processed, and their duty of care to the customer was second to none. We got our order through so fast, and the results were first class. We are so happy to recommend Handy Labels as we will be using their services again. Lovely people to do business with."
"I will recommend Handly labels. They were patient with me, as i am a noveice in printing and guided me all the way."
"Incredible service - always!"
"Labels arrived in very good time & condition. Helpful response, double check, to my original 'self-designed' order (which was a bit of an amateur attempt ) I think I didn't select the correct outer-shape as the labels had rounded corners not square, as I thought I'd chosen ... I'll check, MY design, more closely next time. Many thanks for a fast and very 'well priced' service."
"Excellent quality products at good prices with brilliant customer support."
"Absolutely brilliant ! I've used quite a few different companys for labels. These guys are by far the best. Top quality products with excellent customer service."
"An absolute delight from start to finish. Excellent price, quality and experience, with lots of extra touches that make creating, ordering and receiving fabulous stickers a real pleasure. I will be back for more of the same!"

We appreciate your time taken to give us such a glowing review.
"Labels are great quality and the service I received was great. The labels I wanted were a custom design and one of the team tweaked the designed for the best final product.. plus speeding delivery!"
Thank you for your wonderful review Lucy 👍
"The customer's service was really good. Even I asked a loads question, they replied very fast and the result very nice. However, I wish they will have photos for the stickers or printing paper. After that, I will recommend the handy labels. Give them 4.5"
Thank you or your review and feedback Kayla.
"An excellent service. The staff get in touch quickly to double check details and ensure everything's perfect for the customer, and the products themselves have blown me away every time! Permanent customer here!"
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your great review and 5 star rating.

I thought they looked great on your chosen material 😊
Handy Labels is rated 4.96 based on 247 reviews