Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lydia Fletcher
SOPHIE-LOUISE COLICOS
Alan Wyllie
Beverley Scott-Hughes
Tony mccawley
Handy Labels 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Maymoonah Maher
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely delighted with my order. Everyone was very helpful throughout the order process and helped me to get everything just right. I've just received my order and I am so pleased. The colours and the finish are just perfect, I'm so happy. The price is extremely competitive as well. I would recommend without hesitation.
I would highly recommend this company. I order my labels on a Friday morning and got them on Saturday!There were some issues with the artwork I sent and they where also very helpful at helping me fix this.
I cannot fault Handy Labels at all. My labels arrived today and they are perfect! I am so impressed with the communication, quality and price. Will definitely be returning!
Fantastic service - I had ordered last minute and needed it for a certain delivery date, which was prioritised and it came on time. Great quality product too, would highly recommend!
Great price and amazing finish.
I loved the fact you get personal recommendation to your artwork after ordering.

Will continue to use.
excellent service and labels
Good quality labels. No fuss. Greta price.
Fast and easy service - very happy with my waterproof vinyl stickers
A really good business run by people who really understand artwork. I've been very impressed with service, quality and price.
Speedy delivery and exactly what we requested
5 stars. Great company. Fast delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service, great quality!
Fantastic service! From the live chat function on the website (and the kind gentleman who offered me 10% off my first order - I know there's a banner at the top of the page that has this coupon code too but I'd have likely missed it!) to the speedy delivery, and the quality of the labels - one very, very happy customer here. Thank you :-)
Always great service from Handy Labels, very quick turn around and always a quality product
Excellent service - good advice, proof sent quickly, product arrived in record time and is great quality. Thanks so much!
Very pleased with my order, good quality at a great price
Good quality and speed. Order delivered in less than 24 hours after being placed.
Great service and quick turnaround. Used the designer service and happy with designs.
I was very happy with my labels.
They were delivered very quickly and the quality of my labels were great.
The team were very helpful and friendly.
Would definitely order from handy labels again and would recommend them to others.
Great service with very helpful staff. The product itself is much better than I hoped for and my expectations were high.

I am extremely happy with how my labels came out.
Handy Labels is rated 4.94 based on 359 reviews