HandyExperts Reviews

of reviewers recommend HandyExperts
Read HandyExperts Reviews

info@handyexperts.co.uk

Tell us how HandyExperts made you happy
Very happy with the service I have received. The engineer who did the work was so efficient, neat and tidy. I am so pleased to have had such a nice person working in our home. Thank you.
The electrician was extremely helpful and polite. He sorted out the problem quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed indeed.
Great service. They have always been very quick to respond and to diagnose the problem. The customer service is also really good and very responsive.
I was very happy with your services and the tradesman was very obliging and cleared up all the mess before leaving the property
A reliable company that offers and excellent service at reasonable rates.
First-class service, very professional staff and would thoroughly recommend them again came within the timeframe, did the work, tidied up and covid safe. I am glad I came across this company as I am new to the area and now I know that I have a number to call for any eventuality in work in my home need to be carried out.
Great service. Sam was very professional, sorted job out fully and efficiently and also gave some great advice about avoiding any future problems. Highly recommend.
Very helpful and courteous electrician. Removed old chandelier, identified problem and put up the replacement, explaining each step. The company was able to send the same electrician who had previously visited my house before Christmas, which meant he was aware of the problems we had with the existing light fittings. Great service!
When job is completed I will leave a full review The enquiry and quote were very efficient
Great service and friendly engineer
Workman rang ahead and arrived promptly. He carried out the work in an unfussy manner and was very polite. He explained what the problem had been and how he had dealt with it. Cost was as agreed by phone beforehand
Super customer service form start to finish. James was very personable, knowledgable and professional on site. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Really easy to deal with a prompt professional service
Really easy to book an appointment and helpful staff on the call. Sam turned up, after ringing ahead to make sure the timings suited me and sorted the problem out extremely efficiently. Great service!
Well organised, polite and friendly. Left it very clean and tidy, explained everything along the way
Just excellent. From start to call and log your details to end when the service has been completed. Very impressive, professional service. Going the extra mile. 5 star service throughout
So glad I found your company on the website the electrician really new what he was doing and did the job very well. What a pleasant man and very tidy.
Customer service has been spot on! Exceptional and high standard of work from two electricians. Very impressed and will not hesitate to continue to use them and recommend them. My neighbour has already been in touch with them via my recommendation.
Very easy to arrange, could book a service quickly (within 2 days). The job was completed quickly with a follow-up report within a couple of hours.
Again efficient and professional service and repairs carried out
HandyExperts is rated 4.78 based on 974 reviews