halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
Prompt arrival of Hough Green recovery and friendly service - thanks.
Good value with discounts
All the benefits of alternative Breakdown Cover policy’s at a considerable less price. Lots of extras to keep my car on the road.
Bacause it wasgd price nd easy todo on internet
Simplicity itself. Pick the type of cover you require, enter your details and pay.
The price and range of services was what I was looking for
I gave that score because it was what I was looking for myself and my wife with having 2 cars
Best price around and includes all the cover I need a no extra cost. Luckily haven't had to use the cover so far!
Very good level of cover including home start
Good value for money
Very good customer service and probably the cheapest around
Very easy to understand and set up. Also good price.
After reviewing the market for breakdown cover, I found the Halfords offer the best fit for me. A reputable brand, competitively priced, and so easy to set up on line. Oh, and a bonus voucher included.
I had cause to phone you twice and the service was excellent and I felt that I was a valued customer
It's cheap and easy to set up
I have not had an problem getting my cover and seem very efficient and reasonable
Gives piece of mind knowing I have full breakdown cover at a good price. The added bonuses are quite good as well.
Quick and easy to set up.
Satisfied with the proposal.
The cost for the year was reduced by £2 instead of 'market forces' increase as standard reason for massive jump i.e Green Flag. I have not had the use by Halfords recovery yet ,not required last year.
I like the fact my car goes to the nearest Halfords workshop if not recovered on the road. Do not expect to have to use as regular maintained every year by Halfords. But Halford support excellent.
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.56 based on 62 reviews