HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
Ordering online and subsequent delivery were exceptionally efficient. I'm not able to evaluate results yet as I have only been taking the supplement for two weeks.
Very quick and professional service
Earlier this year I was put on preventative medication for migraines with the unfortunate side effect of hair loss, i was recommended Hair jelly by my hairdresser and not only has my hair grown but ive noticed a real difference in my nails too. Great product
Easy to order. Ordered from the website of Iain Sallis, Trichologist. Arrived promptly. Nicely packaged. Easy to take. Use regularly. Wouldn't swap it for any other supplement!
Excellent quick delivery,website easy to use, so pleased I came across Hairjelly after watching a video with Nadine Baggot.
This is a great product. Hair feels soft and stronger, nails as well.
Highly recommend this product. It took about six weeks to see the difference.
Product arrived quickly despite lockdown. Recommended by Ian Sallis after consultation with him. Making a big difference to my daughter’s hair in thickness and texture. Would definitely recommend it.
I hane NOT received my delivery but money was collected from my account!
Grateful if you could let me know where is my delivery?
Thanks
Yevdokia Adamiuk
My product has still not arrived.
Hi Jan

Sorry to hear you haven't received your order, upon looking in to this, we can see it was attempted on the 21/03, but there was no one in, we will email you the tracking number and a snapshot of the Post Office tracking information. As you can understand we have very little influence after we post it. We suggest getting in touch with the post office to re-arrange delivery.
Service is good. Still not sure if it works but persevering.
Think it's expensive though.
I heard about Hair Jelly after watching Nadine Baggot’s you tube. I suffer from thinning hair with tufts from breakage due to long term medication, & I was looking for something to help. I started the capsules mid February so haven’t seen any results as yet. I don’t like the smell of the capsules at all, & they do have a slight taste, but it’s not putting me off taking them.
Website easy to use. Prompt delivery. Nicely packaged. Recommended by my trichologist. Easy to take. Wouldn't be without it.
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Good informative website.
The website was easy to use and the order of the Hair Jelly was delivered within a few days as expected. I heard about this product from watching Iain Sallis being interviewed by Nadine Baggott( beauty editor). I have only been taking the tablets for a few days so far to early to tell if they will work.
My purchase arrived in good condition.
I’m just hoping my nails stop flaking! There are some optimistic signs... I shall let you know!
Didn't take long to arrive
Arrived on time well packaged product meets expectations
Order delivered in very good time:first time I have ordered from them so can’t fault
I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful when I have telephoned. I have ordered from the internet and the goods are always delivered very swiftly.
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.59 based on 56 reviews