HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
I find that the hairjelly capsules are working for me. The hair shedding is much less and my hair is growing back stronger
Easy and quick ordering process with speedy delivery.
Very happy with this product.
Super speedy delivery of a great product I have been using for years. I have tried managing without but it certainly reflects in my hair and nail health when I don’t use it. Highly recommend this product.
Good product that has kept my hair in good condition. Always excellent service too.
First time user and product was delivered quickly.
Quick response to an unexpected issue. Went out of way to satisfy the order. Very well done!
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD 5 star review on 8th December 2020
I have been taking the hairjelly for 6months and I have noticed a difference. The shedding has stopped.
Ordering online and subsequent delivery were exceptionally efficient. I'm not able to evaluate results yet as I have only been taking the supplement for two weeks.
Very quick and professional service
Earlier this year I was put on preventative medication for migraines with the unfortunate side effect of hair loss, i was recommended Hair jelly by my hairdresser and not only has my hair grown but ive noticed a real difference in my nails too. Great product
Easy to order. Ordered from the website of Iain Sallis, Trichologist. Arrived promptly. Nicely packaged. Easy to take. Use regularly. Wouldn't swap it for any other supplement!
Excellent quick delivery,website easy to use, so pleased I came across Hairjelly after watching a video with Nadine Baggot.
This is a great product. Hair feels soft and stronger, nails as well. Highly recommend this product. It took about six weeks to see the difference.
Product arrived quickly despite lockdown. Recommended by Ian Sallis after consultation with him. Making a big difference to my daughter’s hair in thickness and texture. Would definitely recommend it.
I hane NOT received my delivery but money was collected from my account! Grateful if you could let me know where is my delivery? Thanks Yevdokia Adamiuk
My product has still not arrived.
Hi Jan Sorry to hear you haven't received your order, upon looking in to this, we can see it was attempted on the 21/03, but there was no one in, we will email you the tracking number and a snapshot of the Post Office tracking information. As you can understand we have very little influence after we post it. We suggest getting in touch with the post office to re-arrange delivery.
Service is good. Still not sure if it works but persevering. Think it's expensive though.
I heard about Hair Jelly after watching Nadine Baggot’s you tube. I suffer from thinning hair with tufts from breakage due to long term medication, & I was looking for something to help. I started the capsules mid February so haven’t seen any results as yet. I don’t like the smell of the capsules at all, & they do have a slight taste, but it’s not putting me off taking them.
Website easy to use. Prompt delivery. Nicely packaged. Recommended by my trichologist. Easy to take. Wouldn't be without it.
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.64 based on 64 reviews