HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
"Only been on them three month so waiting for results and excited for what to come."
"I had used naturally for some time. Information on the product and payment for it is simple. It arrived within a few days and there was no problem with delivery. I have stopped using it for the time being as it turns out I have another underlying condition resulting in my hair shedding that this product alone cannot address."
"I couldn't swallow the large capsules. I opened and used the powder in food but it was overpowering and awful. I tried for four months but have now given up. No results achieved. Have you any plans to make in tablet form?"
"As I have not had these capsules for about 5 years it's a bit late in the day to ask for a review."
"PAYPAL LINK WOULD NOT WORK"
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately when you placed your order we were updating our website, so none of the links were working as they should have been. We now have an improved website so it is now quicker and faster when placing your order.
"I found your website easy to use, the product arrived very quickly. The Hair Jelly has got my hair back to top condition ."
"Arrived promptly, now to see if they work."
"Ordering was easy and I could not believe how quickly my order was delivered to me."
"Easy to order, delivered on time , very pleased"
"Very prompt and efficient delivery. Good communication. Nicely and carefully packaged."
"I have been using this product now for sometime and feel it has strengthened my hair as I hardly see any fall out but also it has improved my skin."
"I am taking Hair Jelly as a supplement along with Ferrous Fumerate for hair loss due to low Ferrous levels. I am trying to give my hair the best possible chance of getting back to normal. It was commented to me today how long my hair is getting & it's condition is improving. I have been taking Hair Jelly for 5mths so far & have just received my next 3 month supply. I would recommend this product & seeing Iain Sallis to anyone with hair loss worries. He is very thorough & always replies to any questions you may have by email very quickly."
"Arrived on time, well packed. Website was easy to use. I found it by looking for a trichololgist & have made an appointment to see Iain Sallis."
"Easy to use website, £15 off 3 lots of Hair Jelly was a good incentive. First saw Hair Jelly on the Victoria Health website."
"I have been using this for quite a while now and it's definitely made a difference to my hair and given me more confidence."
"Great service thank you"
"Website very easy to use. Very prompt delivery. Carefully packaged with receipt enclosed."
"I received my item very quickly. I’m very pleased with service I’ve had from them so far. I am just about to start the Hairjelly supplements, which I hope are as good."
"I've been using Hair Jelly for over a year now, and will carry on using it. After the upset of losing so much hair in one fell swoop, seeing new hair continuing to appear, and grow, and stay (and to have friends and family notice too) is the biggest relief and confidence boost I could have."
"It did what it said it was going to do, arrived on time, happy about product."
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.72 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!