HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
My purchase arrived in good condition.
I’m just hoping my nails stop flaking! There are some optimistic signs... I shall let you know!
Didn't take long to arrive
Arrived on time well packaged product meets expectations
Order delivered in very good time:first time I have ordered from them so can’t fault
I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful when I have telephoned. I have ordered from the internet and the goods are always delivered very swiftly.
This product was recommended by a friend who has great results from using it, the website is easy to follow and the delivery was quick and efficient.
Quick delivery, good price compared to some websites. Not a miracle cure, but what is, but certainly helps
Delivered as expected, too early as yet to say what results are. Found on Google search.
Goods arrived within 2 days.
Only been on them three month so waiting for results and excited for what to come.
I had used naturally for some time. Information on the product and payment for it is simple. It arrived within a few days and there was no problem with delivery. I have stopped using it for the time being as it turns out I have another underlying condition resulting in my hair shedding that this product alone cannot address.
I couldn't swallow the large capsules. I opened and used the powder in food but it was overpowering and awful. I tried for four months but have now given up. No results achieved. Have you any plans to make in tablet form?
As I have not had these capsules for about 5 years it's a bit late in the day to ask for a review.
PAYPAL LINK WOULD NOT WORK
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately when you placed your order we were updating our website, so none of the links were working as they should have been. We now have an improved website so it is now quicker and faster when placing your order.
I found your website easy to use, the product arrived very quickly. The Hair Jelly has got my hair back to top condition .
Arrived promptly, now to see if they work.
Ordering was easy and I could not believe how quickly my order was delivered to me.
Easy to order, delivered on time , very pleased
Very prompt and efficient delivery. Good communication. Nicely and carefully packaged.
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.71 based on 42 reviews