HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
My product has still not arrived.
Hi Jan

Sorry to hear you haven't received your order, upon looking in to this, we can see it was attempted on the 21/03, but there was no one in, we will email you the tracking number and a snapshot of the Post Office tracking information. As you can understand we have very little influence after we post it. We suggest getting in touch with the post office to re-arrange delivery.
Service is good. Still not sure if it works but persevering. Think it's expensive though.
I heard about Hair Jelly after watching Nadine Baggot’s you tube. I suffer from thinning hair with tufts from breakage due to long term medication, & I was looking for something to help. I started the capsules mid February so haven’t seen any results as yet. I don’t like the smell of the capsules at all, & they do have a slight taste, but it’s not putting me off taking them.
Website easy to use. Prompt delivery. Nicely packaged. Recommended by my trichologist. Easy to take. Wouldn't be without it.
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Good informative website.
The website was easy to use and the order of the Hair Jelly was delivered within a few days as expected. I heard about this product from watching Iain Sallis being interviewed by Nadine Baggott( beauty editor). I have only been taking the tablets for a few days so far to early to tell if they will work.
My purchase arrived in good condition.
I’m just hoping my nails stop flaking! There are some optimistic signs... I shall let you know!
Didn't take long to arrive
Arrived on time well packaged product meets expectations
Order delivered in very good time:first time I have ordered from them so can’t fault
I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful when I have telephoned. I have ordered from the internet and the goods are always delivered very swiftly.
This product was recommended by a friend who has great results from using it, the website is easy to follow and the delivery was quick and efficient.
Quick delivery, good price compared to some websites. Not a miracle cure, but what is, but certainly helps
Delivered as expected, too early as yet to say what results are. Found on Google search.
Goods arrived within 2 days.
Only been on them three month so waiting for results and excited for what to come.
I had used naturally for some time. Information on the product and payment for it is simple. It arrived within a few days and there was no problem with delivery. I have stopped using it for the time being as it turns out I have another underlying condition resulting in my hair shedding that this product alone cannot address.
I couldn't swallow the large capsules. I opened and used the powder in food but it was overpowering and awful. I tried for four months but have now given up. No results achieved. Have you any plans to make in tablet form?
As I have not had these capsules for about 5 years it's a bit late in the day to ask for a review.
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.63 based on 48 reviews