HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
Arrived on time well packaged product meets expectations
Order delivered in very good time:first time I have ordered from them so can’t fault
I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful when I have telephoned. I have ordered from the internet and the goods are always delivered very swiftly.
This product was recommended by a friend who has great results from using it, the website is easy to follow and the delivery was quick and efficient.
Quick delivery, good price compared to some websites. Not a miracle cure, but what is, but certainly helps
Goods arrived within 2 days.
I had used naturally for some time. Information on the product and payment for it is simple. It arrived within a few days and there was no problem with delivery. I have stopped using it for the time being as it turns out I have another underlying condition resulting in my hair shedding that this product alone cannot address.
As I have not had these capsules for about 5 years it's a bit late in the day to ask for a review.
I found your website easy to use, the product arrived very quickly. The Hair Jelly has got my hair back to top condition .
Ordering was easy and I could not believe how quickly my order was delivered to me.
Easy to order, delivered on time , very pleased
Very prompt and efficient delivery. Good communication. Nicely and carefully packaged.
I have been using this product now for sometime and feel it has strengthened my hair as I hardly see any fall out but also it has improved my skin.
I am taking Hair Jelly as a supplement along with Ferrous Fumerate for hair loss due to low Ferrous levels. I am trying to give my hair the best possible chance of getting back to normal. It was commented to me today how long my hair is getting & it's condition is improving. I have been taking Hair Jelly for 5mths so far & have just received my next 3 month supply. I would recommend this product & seeing Iain Sallis to anyone with hair loss worries. He is very thorough & always replies to any questions you may have by email very quickly.
Arrived on time, well packed. Website was easy to use. I found it by looking for a trichololgist & have made an appointment to see Iain Sallis.
Easy to use website, £15 off 3 lots of Hair Jelly was a good incentive. First saw Hair Jelly on the Victoria Health website.
I have been using this for quite a while now and it's definitely made a difference to my hair and given me more confidence.
Great service thank you
Website very easy to use. Very prompt delivery. Carefully packaged with receipt enclosed.
I received my item very quickly. I’m very pleased with service I’ve had from them so far. I am just about to start the Hairjelly supplements, which I hope are as good.
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.71 based on 41 reviews