HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD
Read HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD Reviews
I have been taking the hairjelly for 6months and I have noticed a difference. The shedding has stopped.
Very quick and professional service
Earlier this year I was put on preventative medication for migraines with the unfortunate side effect of hair loss, i was recommended Hair jelly by my hairdresser and not only has my hair grown but ive noticed a real difference in my nails too. Great product
Easy to order. Ordered from the website of Iain Sallis, Trichologist. Arrived promptly. Nicely packaged. Easy to take. Use regularly. Wouldn't swap it for any other supplement!
Excellent quick delivery,website easy to use, so pleased I came across Hairjelly after watching a video with Nadine Baggot.
This is a great product. Hair feels soft and stronger, nails as well.
Highly recommend this product. It took about six weeks to see the difference.
Product arrived quickly despite lockdown. Recommended by Ian Sallis after consultation with him. Making a big difference to my daughter’s hair in thickness and texture. Would definitely recommend it.
Website easy to use. Prompt delivery. Nicely packaged. Recommended by my trichologist. Easy to take. Wouldn't be without it.
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Good informative website.
The website was easy to use and the order of the Hair Jelly was delivered within a few days as expected. I heard about this product from watching Iain Sallis being interviewed by Nadine Baggott( beauty editor). I have only been taking the tablets for a few days so far to early to tell if they will work.
My purchase arrived in good condition.
Arrived on time well packaged product meets expectations
Order delivered in very good time:first time I have ordered from them so can’t fault
I have always found them to be very friendly and helpful when I have telephoned. I have ordered from the internet and the goods are always delivered very swiftly.
This product was recommended by a friend who has great results from using it, the website is easy to follow and the delivery was quick and efficient.
Quick delivery, good price compared to some websites. Not a miracle cure, but what is, but certainly helps
Goods arrived within 2 days.
I had used naturally for some time. Information on the product and payment for it is simple. It arrived within a few days and there was no problem with delivery. I have stopped using it for the time being as it turns out I have another underlying condition resulting in my hair shedding that this product alone cannot address.
As I have not had these capsules for about 5 years it's a bit late in the day to ask for a review.
I found your website easy to use, the product arrived very quickly. The Hair Jelly has got my hair back to top condition .
HAIRMEDIC SOLUTIONS LTD is rated 4.60 based on 57 reviews