Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Neby
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Alejandro
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
I was still charged the whole monthly direct payment even though the centre is
Closed and doesn’t offer the online service (it’s been 12 days since closing). Very bad practice in the time of pandemic.
I was still charged the whole £66 monthy payment via direct debit, even though the centre is closed and there are no noline classes available 12 days after centre has closed. Very bad practice, especially in a difficult time of pandemic. I do not recommend this children centre.
I booked a session today with my 2 year old daughter and I even received a confirmation email, however when I got to Gymboree it was closed for the day. Why did no one notify me instead of me heading out in the rain. I phoned their number and could not leave a message as the mail box was full. This is terrible service!
Wandsworth staff were very unwelcoming, they did not smile and were very rude when I was enquiring. I think her name was Conni. We won't be returning.
(Wandsworth) -
Attended a free trial in the baby room as one of four Mums and babies. One said in her introduction that her baby was out of the house for the first time since a stomach bug which hit their whole family. Two days after this, I spent a full day vomiting myself. Was disappointed that the group leader didn’t query how recent the baby’s and mother’s sickness had been when it was mentioned at the very start of the session.
Please can you email headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk to share with us which branch you attended so that we can look into this matter for you. Many thanks
However, I am once again sending a copy of the party Booking form. My wife had approved the payment and it was done exclusively on the terms that it is refundable. The same was written on the form.

We paid advance for my sons Birthday and I paid after confirming that we will get our refund if we give 1 months notice . And I have written proof of it . At the time of booking our travel plans were not finalized and we got the dates which was clashing with the booking date , we informed Gymboree that we would like to cancel our booking as we will not be in town . And this was informed literally 2 months before the booking date and when I asked for my refund they just said no we can't do that . Then on what basis did u take our money and assured it will be refunded . However I am not ready to accept that the advance paid cannot be refunded. It's cheating literally, and I will write this on every social media and if necessary will take legal action . You can't fool your customer like this . The booking date was 3rd of November and it's mid November still no action taken .

I am extremely disappointed with the response being received. Having been a faithful customer for almost a year.
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 672 reviews