Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK

About Gymboree Play & Music UK: Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

How would you rate Gymboree Play & Music UK ?

J
"This class is awesome! My baby absolutely loves it, and it's great to get together with other mums too. My baby loves the singing and activities. There's one teacher that is a really great singer and leader; all the babies watch her intently. I wish I could remember her name! I'm so glad that we became members. Also, the Gymboree toys were so nice that we bought some for at home. Your cancellation and makeup policy is great!"
Z
Author didn't leave any comments.
"The team is amazing! Michelle, Holly and Leanne thank you for making my baby so happy at Gymboree! It is always a pleasure to go there ! Keep up the amazing job!!"
"We celebrated my daughter turning 2 years old at Gymboree St Albans. My daughter had lots of fun and all her friends loved it. As they did everything for us, from playing, singing, activities to setting up the food and cutting the cake, my husband and I could enjoy the party too and be part of our daughter’s special day."
"Celebrating my daughter’s birthday"
"My children love it. So interactive and fun."
(East Dulwich) -
"Gymboree in terms of the classes is really great. It’s just when you miss a class and try to do make ups that can be hard. I have lost out on a lot of classes because I haven’t been able to make them up...this has turned out to be an expensive activity. Perhaps have no time limit on when you have to do a make up and allow say up to 3 months after the end of an active membership to do any outstanding make ups."
(East Dulwich) -
"My daughter loves Gymboree. It's been fantastic for developing her confidence physically and verbally. Both my husband and I have seen her really come out of her shell since she started and is now a social butterfly. The teachers are all very warming and make everyone feel welcome. The different themes and play gym set ups keep my little one interested. I love that I can chop and change class times without losing a session. The play area is kept very clean; one of the cleanest places I've been to."
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"Frank and I love Gymboree Play & Music, we love the bubbles and the parachute, and Gymbo!"
"The classes and space itself are great. The only downside is the admin is very bureaucratic and so many rules! They could do with being more flexible and parent/child-friendly."
(East Dulwich) -
"My daughter loves Gymboree and Lucy is great. I can see the difference as my daughter is more social and learning quickly."
(Cheam) -
"Watching my baby interact more each week with the equipment and develop with confidence. To see how they learn to follow instructions, play with others and learn."
(Cheam) -
"The classs are fun and led by enthusiastic leaders"
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"It is a happy place and my son loves it. He has gone up to level 5 which I think he perhaps should have done a while ago. I would have liked some guidance in this as I have had before. I do worry about the hard wooden parts of the equipment and would love to see some efforts made into trying to soften the hard corners that can (and occasionally) cause some really unpleasant bumps. The new staff seem to have settled in well and I'm so pleased."
(East Dulwich) -
"Gymboree is a great environment for developing young minds and bodies through exploration, music, play and movement. It has made me happy to see how much my daughter has developed since joining Gymboree"
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"Gymboree Leamington Spa is amazing! We absolutely love bringing our daughter here. Classes leaders are great and the lots space for kiddies to explore. Really clean too! Big thumbs up from us. x"
"Everyone goes out of their way to be helpful and they are all kind and warm."
(East Dulwich) -
"Seeing my little one happy at Gymboree has made me happy."
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"I joined my son, Alfred when he was 5 months old. He absolutely loved it from the get go. The socialisation with other babies and the friendly faces of the staff always put a smile on his face. It definitely helped with his development too as he was so engaged in the classes and loved working his way around the apparatus. We loved it at Gymboree and will miss all of the staff and our buddies. Thanks, Jodie"
(East Dulwich) -
"Great indoor facilities for them to explore and play. Open gym is especially invaluable for filling the odd hour or two. Most of the teachers are excellent (though some could be a little more tuneful!)."
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"Gymboree Leamington used to be 5-stars but has dropped down to 4-stars. The class content is excellent and the programme for each age group is very suitable for their level of development. However, during the class, many of the parents just chat with each other and while a few members of Gymboree staff can control this, most of them fail to ask these parents to be quiet and therefore the chat disrupts the class for everyone else. The classes are also, more often than not, now starting late by 5-10 minutes. Also, the classes are getting busier so the shoe changing area is starting to feel cramped and the ability to schedule a make-up class is limited. Furthermore, there are fewer ‘free gym’ hours than before and they are often at unusable times (lunchtime and teatime). I used to have no hesitation about recommending Gymboree to others but it has recently started to become a victim of its own success and is losing some of the magic that used to make it outstanding."
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We'd love you to email headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk with some more detail about the class you attend and which day. The branch would really like to address the issues you raise and it would be really helpful to know the day of the week and the class, thanks so much, Susannah
"The staff at Gymboree have made us so welcome, they have engaged my 2 yr old son so well and got to know his character. He really enjoys the pictures and story introducing the theme and the imaginary play. I’d love to see his balance and co-ordination a bit more challenged, but the music element has helped his sense of rhythm and ability to join in with a song/rhythm. I have also noticed he is much more confident at jumping now. Thank you for your hard work, enthusiasm and sense of fun every week!"
(Warwick And Leamington Spa) -
"The team are so friendly and welcoming. My daughter did and son continues to enjoy every session. It's varied and interactive"
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.79 based on 377 reviews