Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK

About Gymboree Play & Music UK: Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
M
"We love Gymboree a great way to develop your Little ones imagination right from day one with baby sensory! My little girl adores Gymbo!"
N
"We have seen a tremendous improvement in our twins balance, explorations and confidence since we joined Gymboree. They enjoy the teachers and tools used to make the class so much fun. They don’t seem to be too interested in sitting with us at the singing part but rather doing their own thing. We hve also enjoyed making new friends!"
"This class is awesome! My baby absolutely loves it, and it's great to get together with other mums too. My baby loves the singing and activities. There's one teacher that is a really great singer and leader; all the babies watch her intently. I wish I could remember her name! I'm so glad that we became members. Also, the Gymboree toys were so nice that we bought some for at home. Your cancellation and makeup policy is great!"
"Fantastic party at Gymboree St Albans. The kids absolutely loved the activities and equipment. Steph made it really easy for us, dealing with collecting all the presents, cutting the cake, laying our food out etc. Everyone commented on how well organised it was. Would definitely recommend! Natasha"
"We do Gymboree with Lucy each week and my little girl Eleanor absolute loves it. Since starting the class Eleanor has really improved her eye tracking and is much better on her tummy, it’s great to see her developing. We also did a five week baby massage course with Lucy, it was really calm and relaxed for the babies. Eleanor really enjoyed it and a little massage before bed really helps her sleep."
"Great atmosphere, everyone loved it! Great fun, music, props - everything perfect! All the kids had fun. Highly recommended!"
"Attended a free trial in the baby room as one of four Mums and babies. One said in her introduction that her baby was out of the house for the first time since a stomach bug which hit their whole family. Two days after this, I spent a full day vomiting myself. Was disappointed that the group leader didn’t query how recent the baby’s and mother’s sickness had been when it was mentioned at the very start of the session."
Please can you email headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk to share with us which branch you attended so that we can look into this matter for you. Many thanks
"We have been going to Gymboree St Albans for 3 years now and love it! The team are great, very friendly and treat you as part of the Gymboree family. My daughter has just attended her first Theatre Arts course over Easter and absolutely loved it - it was her first class where we dropped her off and left her there and Steph did a great job of making her feel comfortable and part of the activities - it's really helped develop her confidence. Thanks St Albans Team - you're amazing!"
"My son is 7, nearly 8 months and has been attending gymboree since he was 4-5 months. He absolultely loves his time there and so do I! He gets so excited when we arrive and loves Lucy and the team (and Gymbo the clown!). The team are so welcoming and relaxed, which rubs off on everyone around them. We love you gymboree! Laura and H."
"My son absolutely loves gymboree! Lucy & Rosie are brilliant, always full of energy (even first thing on a Monday morning)! It’s a great environment for babies and children to learn new skills, let off some steam and make new friends. We had my son’s first birthday party there too which was perfect. Babies had fun and parents had wine... what more could you want :-)"
"My daughter loves Gymboree! She’s always so engaged and motivated by the classes and Lucy is excellent- so enthusiastic and caring about the children in her care. We love it so much here- we are having my daughter’s 4th birthday party here with Lucy."
"Such a wonderful class. My 3 year old loves everything about Gymboree. Lucy and her team are so friendly. Would highly recommend for parents with babies and toddlers."
"My two Daughters are obsessed with Gymboree. I can honestly say it’s the highlight of their week. Lucy and her amazing team at the Wyevale Garden Centre in Tunbridge Wells do an amazing job to keep the classes fast paced and children thoroughly entertained."
"My son has been going to Gymboree classes at Tunbridge Wells since he was 6months old (now nearly 16months). The classes are really good and so interactive. Lucy and her team are amazing at creating classes to help and bring on each developmental stage. I now have a very confident and active toddler! A class not only enjoyed by the children but the adults too! Well done Lucy and her team ☺️"
"We love Gymboree! We've been members for quite a while now and we're really enjoying it. My son Leon is so active so its a great place for him to run around and climb, he's learnt so much. Lucy and her team are fab and just so friendly. The open gym is also amazing as it gives you for opportunity to go more so you get your moneys worth. The Wyevale garden centre is a great location too as it has free car parking and a cafe."
"Gymboree hosted the perfect party for our three-year-old Dexter. Leanne and Flick went out of their way to make it a fun afternoon for the kids and their enthusiasm and professionalism shines through. Parents loved it as a social occasion as well - we souldn't be happier with Gymboree!"
"We celebrated my son’s second birthday at Gymboree. It was a great party. We had over 40 people and I was worried that we might not be able to fit in but in fact, it didn’t feel crowded at all. Kids had plenty of space to run around and use the different slides and climbing bars etc. They also enjoyed different activities such as disco time, bubbles and parachute. The venue provides pretty much everything apart from food but this is of course expected and reasonable. They set up everything. I had a themed party so I chose to bring my own party decorations but the team still helped with the set up and they did most of the cleaning. They were smiley and wanted to do what we wanted to do. I really appreciated them checking small details with us. (Such as when to start the playtime or when to cut the cake or where to put a decoration) so I would to thank them very much!"
"Lovely people and I couldn’t be happier with how much we love Gymboree and how much my little one has learnt and gained from it"
"My daughter has got so much out of her Gymboree experience. We started when she was 9 months old and have gone right through to level 6. Each level is very carefully planned around the child's development stages; you can tell that a lot of thought has gone in to planning sessions that are exactly right for the children at each milestone. My daughter was a late crawler and walker, but she could climb well before she could walk - I'm sure this was down to Gymboree! Gaining confidence in climbing skills in the safe indoor environment meant that she was comfortable climbing using bigger outdoor play equipment. She's a proper little monkey now! She also loved all the songs, games and of course, Gymbo. The staff at Gymboree Sevenoaks are a lovely bunch, especially our main teacher, Avril, who is so enthusiastic and energetic with the children. Thanks Gymboree for giving us a flying start!"
"Gymboree has been amazing! We started in the level 1 baby class and have just been promoted to Level 2! Unlike quite a lot of the classes we go to every activity seems very well thought out and specifically designed with the baby's development in mind. It is fun and varied - the 2 week change of theme is very refreshing! The staff are always so friendly, it makes such a difference that they know each of the children (and mummy's!) and are always keen to know how we are both getting on! I have recommended Gymboree to a lot of my friends and suspect we will be working our way through the levels as our little girl gets bigger!"
"My baby loves his Gymboree class-the staff are so enthusiastic and friendly with all of the children-my baby is particularly taken with Amy! I’ve recommended this to all of my Nct friends who have also joined Gymboree."
(Islington) -
"We have celebrated my little girl’s 5th Birthday last December. Those special for us day we arrived, everything was well prepared and ready for a BIG Party!!! It was extremely warm and colourful and welcoming and bright and…I wouldn’t stop telling how amazing Our party was!!! Leanne and Michele organised Fabulous -full of fun, games, bubbles, songs, dances- Party!!! It was non-stop entertainment for children all the time we have spent there. Everyone (even parents) were involved in everything that was happening there. I still hear from the parents here and then how great the party was and how much fun our children have had there I just want to say a BIG THANK you to Leanne and Michele for organisation and being a part of our Big Day! Thank you!!! P.S. Highly recommended!!!"
"Great enterntainment for kids, helpful staff, very happy with our party"
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.77 based on 461 reviews