Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Neby
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Alejandro
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Gymboree Wimbledon has been a highlight of our week since they reopened! I believe that from her music class and play & learn my daughter has developed mentally and physically - which is wonderful to watch!! It’s always a fun and relaxed atmosphere to let the babies roam and explore. Looking forward to continuing our Gymboree adventure 😃
Just wanted to say how impressed Chris and I have been with Aoife's physical development since she's been back at Gymboree (can't believe she stood on her own for so long today!) She absolutely loves the lessons and we've seen a real change in her confidence over the last few weeks.

Also, a huge thank you for the bubble booking on Saturday - the babies had the best time. It was really nice to be able to do something to celebrate their first birthdays, despite the situation this year.
A great atmosphere to enhance my toddler developmental , learning and sociable aspects . That is created by friendly staffs . Enjoyable not only for the kids but also for the parents who are keen in finding a Secure kids friendly place with high hygienic standards especially during this current Pandemic .
We recently organised a ‘bubble booking’ to celebrate ours son’s 1st birthday. Steph and the St Albans team hosted a great afternoon with an organised class alongside some free play. Despite the COVID restrictions it was a great way to celebrate and all the little ones had a great time, although they were thoroughly exhausted by the end of the session! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gymboree St Albans both for regular sessions and one off events.
Last year Kerem started Gymboree for only music lessons, this year he is 2.5 years old and we continue with both music and play and learn lessons. Gymboree is the best, professional enjoyable, and teaching kids club. Kerem loves all of the tutors separately and when he comes home he pretends like them and plays games. We wait for the Gymboree days impatiently. Gymboree is also supported to get used to the nursery. We are very thankful them to make Kerem feel special.
My daughter is now 2 but has been going to Gymboree since she was 3 months old. She has always loved the singing, dancing, activities and the smiling faces of the teachers, children and of course Gymbo the clown! As well as having fun in the sessions Gymboree also gives you so many new ways to play with your child as they grow and develop and it’s great to see them making friends there from such a young age! We really enjoy Gymboree and can’t recommend it enough! 😃
It's been 2 weeks since Defne started. I can say that the English vocabulary she learned in 2 weeks has increased significantly.
My daughter absolutely loves Gymboree. We do two classes a week and she is so happy, engaged and excited during them. The class leaders are super friendly and talented at what they do and the activities are always fun and unique. They are also really flexible if you want to change around your classes. You can do two classes with paying just £10 extra a month for the second class, which is such a bargain for the quality you are getting. I couldn't recommend more!
Our family have been members of the Wimbledon location for three years. I started taking my son when he was a baby and now I’m taking my daughter who’s 1. She absolutely loves the classes and is full of smiles. The teachers are wonderful, kind and nurturing. It’s always a warm and welcoming experience. Thanks you!
Steph in the St Albans branch is absolutely fantastic and my little baby and I are always looking forward to her classes! Steph's energy and enthusiasm are infectious and she's an outstanding teacher with lots of knowledge and helpful tips. Steph's colleagues are also very lovely and helpful.
Thank you so much Steph and everyone at Gymboree for George’s bubble booking. Not quite the 1st birthday party we imagined but charging around the play floor and then all of our favourite bits of Gymboree rolled up into a class was a perfect way to celebrate and all the little ones LOVED it, especially the birthday boy.
Thank you so much Steph and everyone at Gymboree St Albans for George’s bubble booking. Not quite the 1st birthday party we imagined but charging around the play floor and then all of our favourite bits of Gymboree rolled up into a class was a perfect way to celebrate and all the little ones LOVED it, especially the birthday boy.
We had our first trial with Lucy. My 18 months old twins loved the session - the equipment was new and everything was super clean. Lucy was full of energy, fun and has a lovely singing voice. My twins felt very comfortable straight away and joined in the session which was packed with physical activities as well as sensory and other development activities. We are very excited to come to more classes and join the club.
Amazing atmosphere, knowledgeable and kind teachers. Gymboree is simply the best pack of activities your child can attend. My daughter has been going for two years and still loves it. The Gymboree program is super but what really makes this place is the people who work there. My daughter missed her teachers so much during the lockdown. Now we’re so glad they’ve reopened even at limited capacity. Onwards and upwards!
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 4th September 2020
I am a nanny and brought my little one (21months) to Gymboree in Kensington. He absolutely loved it, it built on his development and confidence massively. Our teacher Lucy was absolutely fantastic and always made an effort to come and talk to every child at the end of the class to see how we found it. Would 100% recommend this class. As well with the pandemic, they have appropriate measures in place to make everyone feel safe.
My 10 month old son & I love Gymboree Kensington! Great activities, fun music and a fab teacher.
After only 2 classes I’ve already noticed an improvement in physical skills. Highly recommended for anyone with a baby/toddler!
My child absolutely loves Gymboree. She started going at 1 year old and absolutely loved it from the get go. I believe she gained so much independence from learning to walk, climb, and play at her classes. I hope that my son will be able to go soon.
(Docklands) -
Gymboree Hackney and Islington is fab! The classes are really well-planned and entertaining and the teachers are all great. My little girl started with baby sensory and has loved every level. Coming to Gymboree has been a really important part of her first two years, thank you!
(Islington) -
It’s a really nice atmosphere in Islington with lovely ‘teachers’. For me it’s a great experience to see my son playing with other children and to observe his behavior in a group. Obviously in nursery I can’t do that...
They always have new ideas with funny games and activities for the kids!!
(Islington) -
Me & baby have a lot of fun at Gymboree, We really enjoy ourselves. My only fault would be that we pay ££ for 1 session with a member of staff a week and the session is only 45 minutes too. The staff are wonderful and can not fault them at all! X
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 672 reviews