Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

I
I
M
A
I am so grateful for Gymboree!
I really wasn't sure which baby activity to go for as there were quite a few choices out there but i really thought Gymboree stood out the most and i was right. My little one was ecstatic the first time we stepped foot in the class and it has never changed! I also feel you do get a lot more value your money compared to the others. I love that it is an hour long which is just enough for her and the opportunity to do a "free play" session. The ladies are caring, happy and knowledgeable with the children so i feel at ease and i can almost take a back seat. Unfortunately lockdown has prevented us from enjoying Gymboree but so happy it is back and we are ready to make up for lost time!
A very professional, well organised fun session. Our 2 grand daughters loved it & both got a lot out of Gymboree. Lucy y it s a great leader.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
The BEST class you could wish for! Our little boy has learnt so much from Gymboree and his little face lights up the second we arrive. The staff are amazing and the option to have an additional open gym session as well as the weekly class makes it great value for money. We can’t recommend it highly enough.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
I have attended Gymboree St Albans with my daughter since she was about 6 months old, and she absolutely loves it! The team are fantastic, and it is a great opportunity to get her moving and learn how to encourage different types of actions and activities. It is a great way to meet other lovely mums, and a fantastic way to play with your child.
I have recently completed a 5 week Baby Massage course with my 11 week old baby and cannot recommend the course enough. Steph (Gymboree St Albans) lead the sessions and was absolutely fantastic. The course was online due to current Covid restrictions but Steph did an amazing job making the sessions fun and engaging for both the adults and babies, and was on hand to answer any questions we had. The sessions were well structured, focusing on a different body part each week and the accompanying handbook is a really helpful reference point outside of the classes. I've found the massage techniques are not only great for relaxing the babies but also for their development, gently opening and stretching their bodies. It's a lovely way to bond with your baby too. Thanks Steph :)
(St Albans) -
I recently took part in a baby massage course with Steph from St Albans Gymboree. The course was online due to the latest COVID-19 restrictions, but Steph did a great job of demonstrating all of the strokes and keeping all of the mums and babies engaged. My 3 month old loved it and often fell asleep towards the end of the sessions as she felt so relaxed. Steph was very friendly, receptive and always on hand to offer good advice when needed. Thank you, Steph, for a great experience, despite the challenging circumstances.
(St Albans) -
Our recent bubble bookings at Gymboree St Albans were the perfect antidote to Tier 2 restrictions. I attended two sessions over one weekend, one for a nearly 4 year old with his nursery bubble friends and our re-scheduled booking to celebrate my 12 month's old postponed birthday with his bubble pals. Steph and Aimee did a brilliant job with each session, individually tailored to the age group of each session. The toddler one was full of physical play, bubbles, parachutes and singing, and the pre-schoolers were able to explore all of the (absolutely spotless) equipment, play games, and interact with stories all woven together by Steph's fabulous jungle-themed narrative. Everything was faultless and we're already hoping to rebook. Absolutely superb, would recommend without hesitation.
(St Albans) -
Bubble booking at St Albans Gymboree for my three year old and his nursery group friends. We'll organised, play area was sanitised before and after we used it, had a call before to agree a theme (jungle) and the children loved it. Did a 1.5 hour play and it was just right and very good value too, for a group. We are already planning another date. The safest way to enjoy soft play.
(St Albans) -
I kind of don’t want to write my review because I feel like we’re secretly onto a really good thing here and there’s availability for us to continue doing it, but I would be totally doing Steph and the girls at Gymboree St Albans an injustice if I didn’t.

We did a bubble booking as an NCT group to celebrate our babies first birthdays and it was just incredible. All the mums were blown away and the babies had such a good time (and were exhausted!). It was so good that we’re now using it as your new NCT catch up and a couple of the mums have also signed up as they could see the impact it had on their little ones development.

We adore our Gymboree classes, feel so safe and covid secure within them and even though my little boy never likes to play by the rules the girls always make me feel comfortable and that it’s ok for him to want to do his own thing when he needs.

Honestly can’t recommend Gymboree enough, for a regular way to burn off your child’s energy, help their physical development and a new way to meet up for play dates.
(St Albans) -
Gymboree Wimbledon has been a highlight of our week since they reopened! I believe that from her music class and play & learn my daughter has developed mentally and physically - which is wonderful to watch!! It’s always a fun and relaxed atmosphere to let the babies roam and explore. Looking forward to continuing our Gymboree adventure 😃
(Wimbledon) -
Just wanted to say how impressed Chris and I have been with Aoife's physical development since she's been back at Gymboree (can't believe she stood on her own for so long today!) She absolutely loves the lessons and we've seen a real change in her confidence over the last few weeks.

Also, a huge thank you for the bubble booking on Saturday - the babies had the best time. It was really nice to be able to do something to celebrate their first birthdays, despite the situation this year.
A great atmosphere to enhance my toddler developmental , learning and sociable aspects . That is created by friendly staffs . Enjoyable not only for the kids but also for the parents who are keen in finding a Secure kids friendly place with high hygienic standards especially during this current Pandemic .
We recently organised a ‘bubble booking’ to celebrate ours son’s 1st birthday. Steph and the St Albans team hosted a great afternoon with an organised class alongside some free play. Despite the COVID restrictions it was a great way to celebrate and all the little ones had a great time, although they were thoroughly exhausted by the end of the session! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gymboree St Albans both for regular sessions and one off events.
(St Albans) -
Last year Kerem started Gymboree for only music lessons, this year he is 2.5 years old and we continue with both music and play and learn lessons. Gymboree is the best, professional enjoyable, and teaching kids club. Kerem loves all of the tutors separately and when he comes home he pretends like them and plays games. We wait for the Gymboree days impatiently. Gymboree is also supported to get used to the nursery. We are very thankful them to make Kerem feel special.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 15th October 2020
My daughter is now 2 but has been going to Gymboree since she was 3 months old. She has always loved the singing, dancing, activities and the smiling faces of the teachers, children and of course Gymbo the clown! As well as having fun in the sessions Gymboree also gives you so many new ways to play with your child as they grow and develop and it’s great to see them making friends there from such a young age! We really enjoy Gymboree and can’t recommend it enough! 😃
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020
It's been 2 weeks since Defne started. I can say that the English vocabulary she learned in 2 weeks has increased significantly.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020
(Wimbledon) -
My daughter absolutely loves Gymboree. We do two classes a week and she is so happy, engaged and excited during them. The class leaders are super friendly and talented at what they do and the activities are always fun and unique. They are also really flexible if you want to change around your classes. You can do two classes with paying just £10 extra a month for the second class, which is such a bargain for the quality you are getting. I couldn't recommend more!
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Our family have been members of the Wimbledon location for three years. I started taking my son when he was a baby and now I’m taking my daughter who’s 1. She absolutely loves the classes and is full of smiles. The teachers are wonderful, kind and nurturing. It’s always a warm and welcoming experience. Thanks you!
(Wimbledon) -
Steph in the St Albans branch is absolutely fantastic and my little baby and I are always looking forward to her classes! Steph's energy and enthusiasm are infectious and she's an outstanding teacher with lots of knowledge and helpful tips. Steph's colleagues are also very lovely and helpful.
Thank you so much Steph and everyone at Gymboree for George’s bubble booking. Not quite the 1st birthday party we imagined but charging around the play floor and then all of our favourite bits of Gymboree rolled up into a class was a perfect way to celebrate and all the little ones LOVED it, especially the birthday boy.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 6th October 2020