Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy
I had the most positive experience with Gymboree St Albans. We booked a play party for my son's 4th birthday. We haven't actually had a party for him before, so we felt under a lot of pressure from both our son and to be good hosts for parents & children of our new community. It was so easy to communicate with the Gymboree staff by phone or email and I felt like I was well prepared for what was included and expected. I was quite stressed the morning of the party as we dashed in with our supplies, but Steph took charge and immediately put my worries at ease. She whisked away our food to set up in the studio room and was the ultimate host for 11 very excitable children. I felt like we were really looked after and I greatly appreciated how Steph made everything so easy from start to finish. She even set up the leaving party favours and balloons so guests could collect on their way out. Thank you so much for making this such a special day for our family.
This course was fantastic value for money, it was longer than other classes offered and gave us a chance to talk to other mums and have a bit of social time. My little girl was struggling a little with pooping and the massages taught have really helped her and give us time to bond! Abi was lovely, really knowledgeable and great with the babies. I will definitely be looking at other classes with Gymboree!
Gymboree is the highlight of our week. Watching my baby turn into a toddler and grow in confidence has been magical. All the staff and parents that I have met along the way have made me feel so welcome and make learning together so much fun!
(Sevenoaks) -
I booked a session today with my 2 year old daughter and I even received a confirmation email, however when I got to Gymboree it was closed for the day. Why did no one notify me instead of me heading out in the rain. I phoned their number and could not leave a message as the mail box was full. This is terrible service!
My son and I loved and enjoyed going to Gymboree Sevenoaks for the whole 2 years that we were members. He always had lots of fun and learned a lot by playing. I also met lots of wonderful people and made many friends. The ladies who run the Sevenoaks branch are all very lovely and helpful. I would recommend Gymboree to any parents who would like to spend some special time with their children while having fun.
Quite literally the best thing I did on maternity leave year. Taught my son my son and I so much and helped him reach his milestones without even having to think about it. A safe space to play and meet other parents. Friendships made that will last a life time.
Seeing my child enjoy the activities and his development
(Tunbridge Wells) -
We absolutely love Gymboree Putney. Signed our little one up about 10months old but I wish I had signed him up sooner. Great for improving movement, confidence and a whole lot more. All the teachers are amazing and keep the children so engaged. Love it
(Putney) -
I would highly recommend Steph and her team at Gymboree St. Albans. I guess my daughter will remember her 4th birthday party for long. Perfectly organised, very entertaining games and lovely venue. Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant
(Sevenoaks) -
Perfect classes for our little one. Birthday party celebrated on site and perfect for little ones. Staff extremely professional and helpful.
Amazing party for our daughters 3rd birthday, beautiful venue and Aaron and the team had everything set up perfectly - I would highly recommend hosting a party here.
(Chiswick) -
Highly recommend Gymboree Chiswick. Aaron in particular. My kids have been attending for the last 4 years. The classes are stimulating and great value for money. Lovely community feel, I’ll miss them when my youngest starts pre-school!
(Chiswick) -
Aaron and the team in Chiswick are just incredible! My daughter loved attending and really thrived in the well prepared, stimulating classes. Aaron is a delight to deal with and highly responsive and helpful always going the extra mile to accommodate. Highly recommend this place!
(Chiswick) -
Tunbridge Wells Baby sensory at Gymboree with Lucy is brilliant!. We look forward to it each week. Singing and playing with my son and seeing him progress and learn more each week is amazing. He's been coming since he was 17 weeks old. So the sooner the better I think. Lucy and the other staff are so friendly and its really relaxed, you can stop to feed/change/cuddle. Also great venue with changing facilities and a Cafe.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
If you haven’t got money to go to the West End theatre or opera, just pootle along to Islington Gymboree to hear Jenny sing. Heavenly. How she manages to stay calm, smiley and engage the upper ages is beyond me; what a pro. Thank you!
(Islington) -
Thank you to the outstandingly talented, joyful and caring team of Islington Gymboree Islington. It’s clear from interactions during the class and overhearing chatter between staff that they genuinely love our littlies. All the staff are invested in giving of their best and it’s a clean, safe, well-appointed, fun environment; for children to explore and develop, at their own pace. Many teachers have a drama background, which is clear from their heavenly mellifluous voices, which babies especially respond to. It’s a shame it’s a bit of a trek for my family but I keep it up for now because I couldn’t recommend a better class of its kind, largely due to the team. Bravo wonderful Amy, Esmee, Gabi, and Ella!
(Islington) -
Gymboree Hackney and Islington is excellent. Over the last four years I’ve taken my grandchildren to Baby Sensory play, Play and Learn, Music and Art. The children have had lots of fun because the friendly and enthusiastic staff ensure every session Is stimulating, well resourced and well paced. My grandson sees Gymboree as “his place”. He knows where things are and what will happen and has loved running off to collect his name label, pull the parachute out, search for Messy Monster and join in with hello and goodbye routines - it’s been a joy to watch! The independence and confidence he’s gained from Gymboree are going to help him now that he’s moving on to Nursery. A huge thank you to head teacher Jenny and her wonderful team, especially Esmee, Gabbi and Ella - we are going to miss you!
(Islington) -
I have my daughter’s 2 yrs old party here. Everything is organised perfectly and all the little guests had lot of fun. I would highly recommend this Gymboree as a party venue.
My daughter has loved her play and learn sessions with Aslihan at the St Albans Gymboree. I've also really enjoyed them! I'd highly recommend this place to parents looking for a fun and interactive way to help their babies / children improve their social skills, coordination and appreciation for music.
(St Albans) -