Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK

About Gymboree Play & Music UK: Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Gymboree Play & Music UK ?

J
"This class is awesome! My baby absolutely loves it, and it's great to get together with other mums too. My baby loves the singing and activities. There's one teacher that is a really great singer and leader; all the babies watch her intently. I wish I could remember her name! I'm so glad that we became members. Also, the Gymboree toys were so nice that we bought some for at home. Your cancellation and makeup policy is great!"
Z
Author didn't leave any comments.
"The team is amazing! Michelle, Holly and Leanne thank you for making my baby so happy at Gymboree! It is always a pleasure to go there ! Keep up the amazing job!!"
"We've being going to Gymboree since my 1st born was a few months old and he still loves it now he's 4. We continued the Gymboree adventure with our 2nd. The sessions are fun, full of activity and have been great for encoraging imaginative play! The staff at Docklands Gymboree have also been a great support to me and I see them do the same to all the mums, dads and carers who attend."
(Docklands) -
"Some Gymboree Play & Music branches might be better than others, however from the beginning my experience with the staff at Gymboree St Albans branch has been little disappointing. The same applies to the quality of some of the classes they have on offer. I don't believe that add that much value to babies/toddlers development but are a way for parents to socialise with other parents. Your child is either social and happy or it isn't. Few times I have not been informed about classes being cancelled and having travelled there purposely for those classes I felt pushed into attending other classes happening at similar time, which were not beneficial for my child. This is an expensive and not effective way to use your membership/money! The rules of the membership are not flexible at all. Staff is stand-offish and not consumer focused. Also you cant use your membership in other Gymboree affiliates in different locations. If you have a chance to ask other mothers for their honest, confidential opinion, you will notice its not very different to mine"
Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. We are really sorry you have had a negative experience. We would like to speak with you directly so that we can address your concerns and put things right.
"Everything is good but I think we may need bit more toys for open gym"
(Docklands) -
"It has been an amazing experience with Gymboree. My toddler took a lot of time to settle in. Thanks, Holly for being extra patient with Ivaan. We gonna miss Gymboree play and learn class terribly, mama and baby both. Thanks for all your inputs. The staff is really helpful, easy going and friendly with kids. Keep it up guys!!"
(Docklands) -
"I did the play sessions with my little one and she really enjoyed it. It gave her the self confidence to crawl, walk and climb. The bubbles at the end was just the perfect way of ending a session."
(Docklands) -
"Lovely team and great classes but the building is not the best looking!"
(Docklands) -
"Great team (Thanks Holly !) with a lot of toys and playmats. Clean and safe"
(Docklands) -
"The staff is very kind with kids and the activities are very good for entertaining them. It is quite safe because the floor is very padded. The only 2 things I dislike is that in summer it is very hot and that on the free play sessions sometimes there are older kids (siblings) who are careless with little ones, so I need to take extra care for my daughter not to be pushed or step on by these older kids (specially on Fridays)"
(Putney) -
"The team at the Dulwich branch is amazing. My daughter has been going there since she was 3 months old and she is always extremely excited to enter the place"
"Absolutely brilliant! Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean facilities. Helped my daughter with her social and motor skills."
"My baby has loved the classes at East Dulwich since he was 3 months old. They’re so much fun for him and me!"
"So happy to know that Gymboree’s family has been a big influence in my babies development. Martin is very alert and love each song. I wanted to say a big thank you to the girls as they do an amazing job every time; for being lovely and always funny."
"The sessions are small enough so the instructors can get to know the babies. My baby enjoys the songs and now that he is crawling there is plenty of space for him to practice safely."
"Gymboree is excellent, the staff are all fantastic and my children have so much fun coming to classes!"
(Jersey) -
"We have been going since my little boy was 3 months. We both love it! Very friendly and approachable staff. Great variety of activities every week. Would highly recommend."
(Jersey) -
"My LO started to go Gymboree Putney when she was 7 mo. I can’t recommend highly enough. All the teachers are exceptional with great attitude to kids. It helped a lot to her to learn crawling, climbing up and down. She is in love with Gymbo and his songs. Even I find my self singing Gymbo songs😄 Open play times were very useful for her to get socialised with other age groups."
(Putney) -
"Fantastic friendly staff and such an enjoyable class for both myself and my 3 month old boy!"
(Jersey) -
"Team are engaging and fun. The Puntney branch is too hot to enjoy in the summer months even with a fan. Air con is desperately needed."
(Putney) -
"Our little girl loves Gymboree, it taught her to climb (she’s an expert climbing up slides now - eeek) and she adores Gymbo - she smiles every time she sees him!"
"Amazing!!!"