Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy
I have been taking my daughter to Gymboree since she was 10 weeks old and the young baby course is a fantastic sensory session. My daughter is now 18 months and she absolutely loves Gymboree! The equipment and apparatus has really helped her develop her physical development and confidence. We often use the open play sessions at the weekend too. Lesley and her team are fantastic and always make us feel so welcome! We look forward to our class every week!
(Solihull) -
Gymboree is an excellent class which my grandson enjoyed and granddaughter enjoying.Staff is incredibly telented
(Solihull) -
Gymboree has been a brilliant experience for my two grandchildren, it has improved their learning and social skills . The staff are always cheerful and friendly, l look to bringing my third grandchild.
(Solihull) -
Brilliant! Best baby now into toddler class around! Always fun - my son loves going and so do I! The ladies are brilliant - always happy and friendly and make you feel at ease. Love that the room changes every 2 weeks and always something to develop the children. Just generally awesome - keep up the excellent work!!
(Solihull) -
Classes are great. All of the teachers are fab. The only issue I have is paying for classes during the holidays when your normal schedule isn’t running. Customers should be asked what they prefer to do. I had to pay for two sessions at Christmas and I’m still yet to use those catch up classes it’s really hard when you work to fit them in. Therefore we should not be charged if classes are not running as normal
(Solihull) -
By far the best class we have done and we have tried them all! My son is 16 months now and we have been attending Gymboree since he was 3 months! I recommend it to all my new mom friends :)
(Solihull) -
We celebrated our son’s 3rd birthday at Gymboree Chiswick on the 15th of Feb. by the help this lovely team. As an event planner this was my first time that I didn’t need to think about anything for my son’s party and so glad for my venue decision. I just brought the cake and my son and the rest was only fun with Paw Patrol themed party. All guests (between 2-5 years old) ,birthday boy and also parents had an amazing time and enjoyed too much! Thank you so much to all Gymboree Chiswich staff, especially to Aaron and Maggie who led the party! I can’t recommend them enough❤️ You made our day!
Went for a taster session today. Lots of babies in the class and felt maybe too many as unable to use the equipment in the time allocated in the class. Also found quite off putting that four mothers thought it would be great to change their babies nappies at the end of the class on the soft play floor when there was a perfectly adequate and free baby change facility. didn’t like to think that my baby had just been rolling over the floor. I noticed during the class that the floor was quite dirty with hairs and dust despite it being Monday morning.
We've been going to gymboree for 7 months now, joined when my daughter turned 1. We absolutely love it & look forward to our weekly class. It offers a fun, clean, safe environment to play and explore and lovely, professional staff. The fortnightly equipment move arounds and the changing themes keeps it interesting & exciting whilst keeping certain structure to classes offers the stability that children love. Also the free play sessions are great! I couldn't recommend enough.
(Bristol) -
We had an amazing fourth birthday party for our daughter Lisa at Gymboree St Albans. We would like to thank all staff who helped to plan the party, and Steph and Jemima who led the party. The children all thoroughly enjoyed the party and Steph and Jemima took care of everything so we had time to enjoy the party too! The children were aged between 1 and 5 and there was something for everyone. They had a great time pretending to be on a boat, swimming, riding a jeep, playing hide and seek, dancing, etc. etc. We can thoroughly recommend Gymboree St Albans for a birthday party!
Great for class for children. My son absolutely loves coming here.
(Bristol) -
My daughter was a member for 18months of Gymboree Tunbridge Wells and though we stopped going because we couldn’t fit it in anymore she talks about it almost a year later and sings the songs all the time. It’s safe to say lucy and the team made a lasting impression and will definitely be taking younger siblings when they arrive.
we started in Gymboree when our loved daughter was 2 month with sensory class, now she is 13 months and she loved it, is a clean place and apart of the lovely time and fun part definitely this has help in her development also give us the opportunity to meet lovely friends and be part of the big Gymboree family, Lucy and her team are amazing, Gymboree in Tunbridge Wells is our favourite place for this reason we celebrate our daughter 1st birthday and the party was amazing. 100% recommended.
The perfect place for my twins to go and have some fun with lots of jumping, climbing, creative/imaginative play. Lucy and her team are simply fabulous - always welcoming, friendly and understanding (which is useful with twins!) With music, singing and dancing too, makes Gymboree in Tunbridge Wells one of our favourite activities to do together!
Gymboree classes are the only class we have felt welcome by all staff, so friendly and you can take things at your own paste. One of the best classes we have ever found. My little girl started at 10months old she is now 2 and a half and still enjoying it. With different themes and class levels it’s amazing. As well as all this, they through the best parties Christmas Halloween Children in need And birthday parties And probably more which we havnt been able to go to ❤️ (Tunbridge Wells)
We love going to Gymboree with my daughter and the price off the class is very good for the value off money and we love Lucy We go to lots off classes with my daughter and Gymboree are amazing how they look after they customer
As a twin mum I found it difficult to find entertainment to keep them happy. Lots of climbing activities, ball games and dancing with the clown to name but a few. A must to keep your little one laughing. And what’s more important to me is the super clean environment! Give it a try!
We love our Gymboree classes in Tunbridge Wells. I have taken my little girl since she was 8.5 months, she's now 14 months and still loving every class. The teachers are so welcoming and enthusiastic, they take genuine interest in the little ones they teach. We are looking forward to making more Gymbo memories!
Professional, flexible and engaging. Great value for money
We have loved Gymboree Play and Music classes in St Albans. My little girl has been attending since she was a young baby and is almost 3 now. The staff are really welcoming and I like that a particular age-appropriate skill is focused on each two weeks-(rolling, jumping, balancing, imagination being some examples). I have seen my little girl’s physical development, as well as her love of music, grow over the time she’s been a member. The classes are small and tailored to the needs of each baby/toddler. She also had her 1st birthday party at Gymboree which was fantastic. I will definitely be enrolling my younger daughter for classes. Thank you to the lovely ladies that run it.
(St Albans) -