Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

+447562753108

M
I
I
M
So glad we found this baby class in Tunbridge Wells, we've tried lots of classes and this one is the best. It's my daughters favourite time of the week!
A great all round class that my nearly two year old loves! A safe and fun set up for him to explore that changes regularly with lots of fun activities during the class like songs and bubbles.
My little boy and I have been attending classes with Gymboree since September and I can honestly say we have loved every minute! The staff are just fantastic and the classes are full of wonderful activities for all ages. My son has learnt so much from these classes and made lots of little friends. Thank you to all the Gymbo team for making each class such a lovely and welcoming environment. We would highly recommend these classes!
I attended the 5-week baby massage course in St Albans with my little one (aged 16 weeks at the start of the course) and we both absolutely loved it! Steph (the course leader) was engaging and extremely patient and I’ve learned new techniques to practise at home. Would highly recommend!
We love Gymboree Kensington and have been going for over a year now. It has been such a valuable place for Alex to learn about his physical abilities in a safe environment and he absolutely loves the classes. Thank you to all the team!
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 12th July 2021
(Kensington) -
Kensington Gymboree is just great! The team are wonderful, kind, flexible and excellent with the kids. Special shout out to Barbara, who without fail welcomes you with a smile every time. She makes sure all the classes are varied, exciting and age appropriate. She really does go the extra mile. Would 100% recommend to anyone thinking about it. If I’m doubt book your free trial, you won’t be disappointed!!!
Amazing amazing amazing! Vince, Polly and Abi are a brilliant team who are fantastic at their jobs. They enable kids to have fun, use their imaginations and let off some steam. Highly recommend!
We've celebrated my son's 3rd Birthday in Gymboree in St. Albans on Sunday the 25th of April. All our guests absolutely loved it and it was great to see kids having so much fun after the lockdown. Thank you Gymboree for making this celebration so very special for Ali. Maria x
(St Albans) -
I am so grateful for Gymboree! I really wasn't sure which baby activity to go for as there were quite a few choices out there but i really thought Gymboree stood out the most and i was right. My little one was ecstatic the first time we stepped foot in the class and it has never changed! I also feel you do get a lot more value your money compared to the others. I love that it is an hour long which is just enough for her and the opportunity to do a "free play" session. The ladies are caring, happy and knowledgeable with the children so i feel at ease and i can almost take a back seat. Unfortunately lockdown has prevented us from enjoying Gymboree but so happy it is back and we are ready to make up for lost time!
(Kensington) -
A very professional, well organised fun session. Our 2 grand daughters loved it & both got a lot out of Gymboree. Lucy y it s a great leader.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
The BEST class you could wish for! Our little boy has learnt so much from Gymboree and his little face lights up the second we arrive. The staff are amazing and the option to have an additional open gym session as well as the weekly class makes it great value for money. We can’t recommend it highly enough.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
I kind of don’t want to write my review because I feel like we’re secretly onto a really good thing here and there’s availability for us to continue doing it, but I would be totally doing Steph and the girls at Gymboree St Albans an injustice if I didn’t. We did a bubble booking as an NCT group to celebrate our babies first birthdays and it was just incredible. All the mums were blown away and the babies had such a good time (and were exhausted!). It was so good that we’re now using it as your new NCT catch up and a couple of the mums have also signed up as they could see the impact it had on their little ones development. We adore our Gymboree classes, feel so safe and covid secure within them and even though my little boy never likes to play by the rules the girls always make me feel comfortable and that it’s ok for him to want to do his own thing when he needs. Honestly can’t recommend Gymboree enough, for a regular way to burn off your child’s energy, help their physical development and a new way to meet up for play dates.
(St Albans) -
Just wanted to say how impressed Chris and I have been with Aoife's physical development since she's been back at Gymboree (can't believe she stood on her own for so long today!) She absolutely loves the lessons and we've seen a real change in her confidence over the last few weeks. Also, a huge thank you for the bubble booking on Saturday - the babies had the best time. It was really nice to be able to do something to celebrate their first birthdays, despite the situation this year.
A great atmosphere to enhance my toddler developmental , learning and sociable aspects . That is created by friendly staffs . Enjoyable not only for the kids but also for the parents who are keen in finding a Secure kids friendly place with high hygienic standards especially during this current Pandemic .
It's been 2 weeks since Defne started. I can say that the English vocabulary she learned in 2 weeks has increased significantly.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 14th October 2020
(Wimbledon) -
Our family have been members of the Wimbledon location for three years. I started taking my son when he was a baby and now I’m taking my daughter who’s 1. She absolutely loves the classes and is full of smiles. The teachers are wonderful, kind and nurturing. It’s always a warm and welcoming experience. Thanks you!
(Wimbledon) -
Steph in the St Albans branch is absolutely fantastic and my little baby and I are always looking forward to her classes! Steph's energy and enthusiasm are infectious and she's an outstanding teacher with lots of knowledge and helpful tips. Steph's colleagues are also very lovely and helpful.
(St Albans) -
Thank you so much Steph and everyone at Gymboree St Albans for George’s bubble booking. Not quite the 1st birthday party we imagined but charging around the play floor and then all of our favourite bits of Gymboree rolled up into a class was a perfect way to celebrate and all the little ones LOVED it, especially the birthday boy.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 6th October 2020
(St Albans) -
I am a nanny and brought my little one (21months) to Gymboree in Kensington. He absolutely loved it, it built on his development and confidence massively. Our teacher Lucy was absolutely fantastic and always made an effort to come and talk to every child at the end of the class to see how we found it. Would 100% recommend this class. As well with the pandemic, they have appropriate measures in place to make everyone feel safe.
(Kensington) -
My 10 month old son & I love Gymboree Kensington! Great activities, fun music and a fab teacher. After only 2 classes I’ve already noticed an improvement in physical skills. Highly recommended for anyone with a baby/toddler!
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 676 reviews