Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK

About Gymboree Play & Music UK: Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

How would you rate Gymboree Play & Music UK?

J
"This class is awesome! My baby absolutely loves it, and it's great to get together with other mums too. My baby loves the singing and activities. There's one teacher that is a really great singer and leader; all the babies watch her intently. I wish I could remember her name! I'm so glad that we became members. Also, the Gymboree toys were so nice that we bought some for at home. Your cancellation and makeup policy is great!"
Z
Author didn't leave any comments.
"The team is amazing! Michelle, Holly and Leanne thank you for making my baby so happy at Gymboree! It is always a pleasure to go there ! Keep up the amazing job!!"
"I’ve been taking my 4yr old daughter to Gymboree for nearly three years. She loves it and it’s been great for her development and social skills. The Edinburgh team are fantastic, super friendly, great with the kids and the parents. My favourite class by far."
"As a stay at home Dad, Gymboree in St Margarets has been AMAZING, not only for my sons development and enjoyment but also for me. It’s such a fun and friendly environment and somewhere the staff go the extra mile and always with a smile. The weekly classes have been fantastic and the open Gymboree time each day has been hard not to attend everyday because just to have 10mins in there with my boy is wonderful and to have a space to interact with other parents and chat with the super staff. Thank you Gymboree, thank you Gymbo and thank you team St Margarets!"
"My daughter has loved coming to sensory, play and music classes at the Islington & Hackney Gymboree. Staff are so friendly and fun."
"We’ve been attending the Art class in Highbury since B was 18months. It’s a great class. It started with Amy and now Eliza is our teacher. They are both great and the kids love them!"
"Nicole is wonderful, her energy, enthusiasm, smile and chat attracts the kids and the adults! The facilities are always very clean."
(Edinburgh) -
"Me and my 8 month old daughter have been coming to Gymboree St Margarets for about 4 months now, she loves the sessions because they are engaging and targeted to exactly the right level for her age. I love watching her play and learn. Amy is a wonderful teacher filled with enthusiasm. 5 Stars!"
"Loved watching kids learn new things and interacting with friends."
(Edinburgh) -
"I started taking my daughter to Gymboree when she was 9 months old and have loved watching her confidence grow each week. She wasn't even crawling when we first started but now (17 months old) she is trying to climb on all the equipment and importantly, has learned the safe way to climb down from things. The staff are so friendly and always share in your delight when the children manage to do something that they maybe couldn't do the previous week. The equipment is clean and really good condition, and the lunch room is brilliant for satisfying hungry tums before or after class and getting to know the other parents. I hope to keep taking my daughter as she moves up through all the levels as she gets older - we love Gymbo!"
(Edinburgh) -
"My now 2 year old has been doing Gymboree Edinburgh for about a year and has loved it! I’m amazed at the constant enthusiasm of the teachers and remembering every child’s name. Well thought through exercises and good that changes every 2 weeks"
(Edinburgh) -
"Nicole & Laura are very friendly. They are very engaging and fun with my son who simply loves the climbing, games, songs and of course ... the bubbles!"
(Edinburgh) -
"Staff are very friendly and appear to enjoy what they are doing. They encourage the children to get involved and always make sessions lively and fun."
(Solihull) -
"I love love love Gymboree, it is the best session in Solihull for my 6month daughter. The staff take the time to know your names and always make you feel welcome. The session is structured and each session is different. It covers a variety of the EYFS curriculum and the teachers will often relate what you are doing to this."
(Solihull) -
"My 6 1/2 month old baby loves Gymboree! We have been to other sensory classes and he has never seemed that interested, when we are Gymboree he concentrates on whatever Sue has or whatever song she is singing. He is constantly smiling, giggling and wanting the props that are used. Sue is also amazing, she is really friendly, always asking how Max is and genuinely taking an interest in not only him but both of us. I can also not fault the rest of the Gymboree team, whenever we have had a query or emailed in regards to sessions they have responded promptly. Out of all the classes we have attnend Gymboree will be one we will definitely continue until Max is too old!"
(Solihull) -
"Best toddler class ever. My daughter enjoys the imaginative and physical elements of the class, and look forward to her class each week."
(Edinburgh) -
"Have been attending Gymboree in Sevenoaks for a few months and really love the classes. Colette & Caroline are fantastic & explain how all the different sections help with development. Always given opportunity to ‘explore’ with our little ones but they’re so helpful with providing ideas of things to do which is great. Hoping will still be able to attend with my daughter when go back to work as know my little one really enjoys the classes -especially parachute and bubble time! April, Melissa & Claire have also been so helpful with booking classes & moving to the next level classes."
"My daughter loves it and it’s amazing seeing her progress each week."
(Edinburgh) -
"My little boy has loved Gymboree since day 1 at 5 months old. He is now just turning 2 and thriving with every session. As a parent I also love Gymboree, it’s great to see my child so happy. The staff are excellent, Nicole and Laura are so engaging, enthusiastic and show a great level of care for every child."
(Edinburgh) -
"My son loves gymboree since he started when he was like 3-4months old. I have seen how has become more involved in the sessions and the people delivering the sessions are lovely and make you feel very comfortable. I also like the fact that you are able to rearrange a day if you can not attend your session. The songs are really good and easy to follow when at home so my son gets very familiar with them."
(Solihull) -
"I have been to Gymboree with both my daughter and son and am convinced it played a big part in them both walking at 9.5 months. The classes are so engaging...but The leaders don't actually even mind if your little one has a mind of their own and just wants to explore! You get chances for free play through the week, breaks and make up classes. It's a lovely bonding, energetic, education and fun filled time. Even introduced my friends and they're hooked!"
"Thoroughly enjoyable and engaging class which is led by a very friendy,welcoming teacher."
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.81 based on 334 reviews