Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK

About Gymboree Play & Music UK: Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years.. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboree-uk.com

How would you rate Gymboree Play & Music UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"we love the changing designs and layout and cleanliness, the staff are very friendly and helpful, our daughter loves it there"
(Surbiton) - Posted 6 days ago
"The staff is excellent and very attentive. They keep the children engaged and excited. The facility is clean and bright."
(Surbiton) - Posted 6 days ago
"When my daughter was born, Gymboree Surbiton was our saviour. Lucy, Katie and Natalie were amazing and helped us get through a very anxiety ridden time. Going to Gymboree made us extremely happy."
(Surbiton) - Posted 1 week ago
"My son is a very active baby, Gymboree is a perfect combination for him to play and develop his balance skills"
(Surbiton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Watching how much my. Daughter enjoyed it"
(Surbiton) - Posted 1 week ago
"love the instructors and vibes at gymboree. my only complaint is that it is very easy for germs to spread- my daughter has become very ill right after an afternoon at gymboree on 2 occasions already. Perhaps sterilize the toys & equipment more often & make sure to tell parents not to bring sick children to gymboree."
(Surbiton) - Posted 1 week ago
"My child loves it. It's a clean and safe environment"
(Surbiton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have been taking my son to Gymboree Chiswick for several months now and I would highly recommend it. From the range of the equipment, toys and activities, to the flexibility of the classes, it is simply brilliant on every aspect. The classes are always fun, lively and engaging and my son absolutely adores Louisa and Emily whose passion for the job and love for the kids really comes across. It is the highlight of our week and I am so glad we joined."
"My son has been to many classes but he took to Gymboree so well and loved it from Day 1 which was rare for him. All the employees are so cheerful and friendly. The cafe is great and is a great escape for both mum and child!"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have taken my daughter to Gymboree each week since she was 4 weeks old and she absolutely loves the singing and sensory play. The staff are so friendly and make the experience easy going and enjoyable for mums and babies. It has been a great place to meet new ‘mum’ friends and have coffee afterwards. Would highly recommend."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"I love how I have watched my little boy grow and develop into a confident and playful child who takes pleasure from the warm and fun atmosphere of Gymboree."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff are very friendly and experienced. They make the classes feel fun for all (adults included!). The space is well maintained and laid out- it’s easy to spend time here (especially during free play)- very relaxed and welcoming!"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"A safe and welcoming space for new babies and new mums!"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"Vince is the main reason, he is awesome! It's a highlight in my boys' week. The balance between structure and free play is spot on and the staff are so welcoming that it feels a home from home. Both my sons enjoy themselves and learn through the fun."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"I’ve spent 6 years attending Gymboree with my 2 children. My eldest was taken to lots of different classes but when my youngest came along I streamlined and chose just one class - Gymboree was the choice without a second thought. Without doubt Gymboree had the biggest impact on my eldest development compared to any other class/activity. I have loved the play classes and how they are tailored to the childs developmental stage. Gymboree is so flexible with making up missed classes, allowing the sibling to tag along when necessary and swapping lessons... there’s no other class like it. When Gymboree Bristol opened its cafe upstairs things went from amazing to unbeatable. The cafe has enabled me to make really good friends with some other mums in our class and has generally provided a sanctury - a place to go when you need to get out the house but have no plans - a place you can always find a friendly face, cup of tea and toys/books to entertain the little one. I’m dreading the day that my son ‘outgrows’ Gymboree as it has been a huge part of my ‘mummying career’ and I can’t quite imagine life without it!"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"Always clean and friendly. Everyone who works there is enthusiastic and helpful and does everything they can to keep the children happy. I like that the equipment is continually rearranged to keep it interesting."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"Staff seem to genuinely care about our babies and us."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"Each week without fail we are greeted with friendly smiles and a happy atmosphere"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"The sessions are amazing and the lead practitioner enthuses the children with confidence and excitement! yusuf loves the sessions and it has enabled him to sing along and come out of his shell!"
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everyone there is friendly and approachable and makes you feel like they know you (or at least your child). The class I attend is sometimes a bit too full and starts later than intended occasionally which is why this is not a 5 star rating."
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 246 reviews