Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I especially enjoyed the friendly feel of Gymboree St Albans and the fact that group numbers are relatively small making for a more personal experience.
We absolutely love going to Gymboree St Albans. Steph and her team do a brilliant job of planning fun and engaging lessons for the children. Harry adores them all. It is definitely due to them that he was already walking at 11 months and that he is an independent and active child. Thank you for all your hard work Steph! We love it!
Only a teenager myself and only visited once with my work for an event but I was amazed at the bright, colourful and interactive environment. This is clearly such a valuable experience for both parent and child.
We love Gymboree! It's easily the best class I've taken Polly time-she looks forward to it every week. The space and equipment is brilliant and the fortnightly layout changes keep things fresh. All the props/toys are exciting and the combination of structured group activities and free play is fantastic. We've loved the themed weeks and all the songs and the bubbles and parachute time is a highlight every session. Compared to other toddler classes, the make-up sessions and free-play sessions easily set Gymboree apart in value for money and convenience-cannot praise it highly enough! And the team in Solihull are brilliant!
(Solihull) -
We’ve just celebrated our little boy’s 2nd birthday at Gymboree St. Albans and the children had the best time ever. The staff did a fantastic job setting up all the party, entertaining the children during the party and doing all the tidying up at the end of the party. The easiest two hours party packed with lots of fun! Thanks Steff and all the team! Fab job!
Definitely worth the money! We booked the room for a birthday party. Aaron was very professional and we felt like we had a tailor made experience where all our requests were taken into account. It was for a 4yo birthday and even if we first worried they might be a bit old for Gymboree, they had lots of fun.
Great fun, friendly teachers and very educational
(Solihull) -
The staff at East Dulwich are so friendly and welcoming, my son has a very special connection with them and talks about them a lot when we're at home. What has particularly impressed me is how inclusive and kind everyone has been. My son has a visual impairment, which means he doesn't (currently) participate in talking about the pictures in the classes, and I'll often be telling him when children or equipment are in front of him, and he obviously has less balance and skill on the equipment than his peers. In other private classes with different institutions, he has been made to feel excluded and like a nuisance in the group, so I was hesitant to join Gymboree. I needn't have worried. A quick chat with the team put us at ease, and he was welcomed right into the fun, on his own terms. The classes are well run and entertaining and a real highlight of our week. My son loves the music, songs and the parachute and bubbles and the classes end on a high of a fun dance. For me the real benefit is the Open Gym sessions. My son's physiotherapist recommended various physical exercises that I was really struggling to fit into normal days; I lacked proper equipment, and in British weather we can't even rely on getting to the park. Other institutions offered 'gym/sports' sessions which were only really weekly, and wouldn't be building his muscle tone regularly in the way he needs. Thanks to Gymboree, we can go most days. We have seen a clear improvement in his muscle tone, and the physio and I are delighted with his progress. What's lovely is that he doesn't feel like it's 'doing his exercises', it feels like an awesome place to be, in a supportive team. Today when I asked him 'Where's your favourite place to go?' He exclaimed 'Gymboree!'
(East Dulwich) -
Gymboree has become one of the highlights of mine and my children’s week. We’ve been going since my eldest, who is now three, was 3 months old and still love going every week. My youngest now goes too and loves it just as much, in fact, together, they sing lots of the Gymboree songs at home. The classes are well thought out and very well taught, full of imagination and catchy songs. Our positive experience has definitely been down to the staff there; they are so friendly, make you feel very welcome and the way they interact with the children is second to none. Jenny in particular is just wonderful. My kids adore her! I don’t know how I’ll cope when I can’t bring my little ones along to see Gymbo anymore but at least I don’t have to worry about that for a good while yet!
(Solihull) -
We love Gymboree, my daughter has freedom in a safe environment to explore, climb and express herself, while developing and leaning. The format is wonderful part group lead activity engaing everyone to participate and also sufficient time to explore the apparatus and the many resources available. The staff are lovely, friendly and helpful, there is excellent explanation of the apparatus out and what is deigned to do for your little ones development. I would happily recommend Gymboree to anyone.
(Solihull) -
The staff are just lovely here. So accommodating and really patient. My daughter adores the sessions and the bring a friend is such a great concept. We really look forward to our class! I just wish I had discovered Gymboree sooner. My daughter is now 15 months and would have loved this at 8/9 months. Oh well... That can be for baby #2!
Been taking my daughter since she was 7 weeks old. We look forward to every week.
(Solihull) -
Warm friendly team clean equipment great value, my daughter loves it there!
I’ve been going to Gymboree for almost 4 years now with both my children. The classes are interactive, fun and a safe place for my little ones to explore and learn new skills. The teachers are all fantastic and I look forward to the next couple of years!
(Solihull) -
Toby loves his weekly gymboree sessions. We have attended since he was a baby and has loved every level as he has progressed through. Its a great class for him to burn off the endless energy he has!
(Solihull) -
I have been taking my daughter to Gymboree since she was 10 weeks old and the young baby course is a fantastic sensory session. My daughter is now 18 months and she absolutely loves Gymboree! The equipment and apparatus has really helped her develop her physical development and confidence. We often use the open play sessions at the weekend too. Lesley and her team are fantastic and always make us feel so welcome! We look forward to our class every week!
(Solihull) -
Gymboree is an excellent class which my grandson enjoyed and granddaughter enjoying.Staff is incredibly telented
(Solihull) -
Gymboree has been a brilliant experience for my two grandchildren, it has improved their learning and social skills . The staff are always cheerful and friendly, l look to bringing my third grandchild.
(Solihull) -
Brilliant! Best baby now into toddler class around! Always fun - my son loves going and so do I! The ladies are brilliant - always happy and friendly and make you feel at ease. Love that the room changes every 2 weeks and always something to develop the children. Just generally awesome - keep up the excellent work!!
(Solihull) -
By far the best class we have done and we have tried them all! My son is 16 months now and we have been attending Gymboree since he was 3 months! I recommend it to all my new mom friends :)
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.78 based on 637 reviews