Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymboree Play & Music UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gymboree Play & Music UK Reviews

About Gymboree Play & Music UK:

Gymboree Play & Music has been fostering creativity and confidence in children ages 0-5 for over 40 years. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement—which encourages participation in and understanding of each child’s development.

headoffice@gymboreeclasses.co.uk

Tell us how Gymboree Play & Music UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Alejandro
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
We have celebrated my little girl’s 5th Birthday last December.
Those special for us day we arrived, everything was well prepared and ready for a BIG Party!!!
It was extremely warm and colourful and welcoming and bright and…I wouldn’t stop telling how amazing Our party was!!!
Leanne and Michele organised Fabulous -full of fun, games, bubbles, songs, dances- Party!!! It was non-stop entertainment for children all the time we have spent there. Everyone (even parents) were involved in everything that was happening there.
I still hear from the parents here and then how great the party was and how much fun our children have had there
I just want to say a BIG THANK you to Leanne and Michele for organisation and being a part of our Big Day! Thank you!!!
P.S. Highly recommended!!!
(Docklands) -
Gymboree at Islington is wonderful. I've been taking my granddaughter there for nearly two years and have gone to a range of classes. The staff are very friendly and teach every session with enthusiasm and professionalism, making sure the pace is right so that children always have fun whilst they learn. My granddaughter can be quite shy and sometimes prefers to watch but when get home, she loves to sing, dance, make music and just generally repeat or act out the things she's learned. It's a real joy to watch! Thank you Gymboree teachers - you have such a positive effect on young children's learning and development.
(Islington) -
I booked a session today with my 2 year old daughter and I even received a confirmation email, however when I got to Gymboree it was closed for the day. Why did no one notify me instead of me heading out in the rain. I phoned their number and could not leave a message as the mail box was full. This is terrible service!
We celebrated my son’s second birthday at Gymboree. It was a great party. We had over 40 people and I was worried that we might not be able to fit in but in fact, it didn’t feel crowded at all. Kids had plenty of space to run around and use the different slides and climbing bars etc. They also enjoyed different activities such as disco time, bubbles and parachute. The venue provides pretty much everything apart from food but this is of course expected and reasonable. They set up everything. I had a themed party so I chose to bring my own party decorations but the team still helped with the set up and they did most of the cleaning. They were smiley and wanted to do what we wanted to do. I really appreciated them checking small details with us. (Such as when to start the playtime or when to cut the cake or where to put a decoration) so I would to thank them very much!
(Tunbridge Wells) -
Lovely staff, always ready to help! great place to our little ones play and make friends!
(Docklands) -
My little one absolutely loves going to Gymboree, she is only 11m old but will get excited at home if I tell her we are going to Gymboree. The teachers are always very friendly and energetic. I've met some nice local mum's through gymboree too!
(Docklands) -
Some Gymboree Play & Music branches might be better than others, however from the beginning my experience with the staff at Gymboree St Albans branch has been little disappointing. The same applies to the quality of some of the classes they have on offer. I don't believe that add that much value to babies/toddlers development but are a way for parents to socialise with other parents. Your child is either social and happy or it isn't. Few times I have not been informed about classes being cancelled and having travelled there purposely for those classes I felt pushed into attending other classes happening at similar time, which were not beneficial for my child. This is an expensive and not effective way to use your membership/money! The rules of the membership are not flexible at all.
Staff is stand-offish and not consumer focused. Also you cant use your membership in other Gymboree affiliates in different locations. If you have a chance to ask other mothers for their honest, confidential opinion, you will notice its not very different to mine
(St Albans) -
Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. We are really sorry you have had a negative experience. We would like to speak with you directly so that we can address your concerns and put things right.
Great activities, great staff and great facilities.
(Islington) -
I've been attending Gymboree in Edinburgh with my son since he was 9 months old. He's now 3 and a half. The classes are amazing, and the activities brilliantly tailored for each level. He has thrived at Gymboree growing in confidence very time we attend. Nicole who runs most of the classes, is warm, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and organised, making every child feel welcome and included. The layout of the building also helps to make every parent feel relaxed (especially new parents) - parking, members, lounge for coats and bags, snack room, baby changing, toilets a baby room and no stairs or lifts. And as parents are encouraged to stay for coffee afterwards, it has been a very sociable experience for me too, and I have made some great friends. I cannot recommend Gymboree enough!
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 21st November 2016
(Edinburgh) -
We had such a happy, energised 4th Birthday party for our son on-site at Gymboree St Albans. We chose a Superhero theme and are thrilled with how it went. There was an ideal mixture between imaginative, led, turbo-charged 'superhero' play and free play and the afternoon was run seamlessly by the Gymboree staff, led by Steph. Our son and his friends throughly enjoyed it and so the adults were able to relax and enjoy themselves too - not least us parents, who felt privileged to have the opportunity to fully participate in the party and relish the whole experience. I can't recommend it enough.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 13th January 2020
I love how the set up of the apparatus at Gymboree changes regularly so children learn different skills. It’s always so clean and my daughter loves it. It’s been fantastic to see her confidence grow as she learns new skills in the teacher-led sessions. The open gym sessions have been great too. I used to be at a loss with what to do with my daughter at 4pm on a Friday but an open gym session is perfect to run off some steam. We are sad to be moving away from Tunbridge Wells to an area that does not have Gymboree as it will be greatly missed!
Gymboree at Chiswick is a nice activity for little ones. The staff are amazing, particularly Maggi, who goes above and beyond with all the babies. I have 5 month old twins and they adore her. The setting of the town hall is beautiful however as it is an old building, creating some negatives, particularly the steep stairs to go up to the playroom and very poor baby changing facilities. There is also nowhere to breastfeed or take a moment between the classes.
Overall, I would recommend the baby classes here based on the experienced, friendly staff.
This course was fantastic value for money, it was longer than other classes offered and gave us a chance to talk to other mums and have a bit of social time.

My little girl was struggling a little with pooping and the massages taught have really helped her and give us time to bond!

Abi was lovely, really knowledgeable and great with the babies. I will definitely be looking at other classes with Gymboree!
We love our Gymboree classes and our teachers Steph, Rachel and Aslihan (the most sweet one and amazing one)
Gymboree not only helps with my little one development also make her happy and smiley
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 10th July 2019
(St Albans) -
My 10 month old adores both the regular and music classes. Highly recommend!
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 19th June 2019
(Islington) -
Fantastic place. Been taking my daughter since she was 7 weeks old and will continue until shes at school.
Gymboree Play & Music UK 5 star review on 2nd June 2019
(Solihull) -
Fantastic party at Gymboree St Albans. The kids absolutely loved the activities and equipment. Steph made it really easy for us, dealing with collecting all the presents, cutting the cake, laying our food out etc. Everyone commented on how well organised it was. Would definitely recommend! Natasha
(St Albans) -
We love Gymboree! We've been members for quite a while now and we're really enjoying it. My son Leon is so active so its a great place for him to run around and climb, he's learnt so much. Lucy and her team are fab and just so friendly. The open gym is also amazing as it gives you for opportunity to go more so you get your moneys worth. The Wyevale garden centre is a great location too as it has free car parking and a cafe.
(Tunbridge Wells) -
Gymboree has been amazing! We started in the level 1 baby class and have just been promoted to Level 2! Unlike quite a lot of the classes we go to every activity seems very well thought out and specifically designed with the baby's development in mind. It is fun and varied - the 2 week change of theme is very refreshing! The staff are always so friendly, it makes such a difference that they know each of the children (and mummy's!) and are always keen to know how we are both getting on! I have recommended Gymboree to a lot of my friends and suspect we will be working our way through the levels as our little girl gets bigger!
(St Albans) -
I' m very satisfied with your services and my son loves coming to the classes. I like the fact that you're flexible with times when we can attend classes and there are plenty of classes to choose from in different times of the day. Open Gym works great for us. I also like the fact that you quickly respond to emails. You could give more time to do the make up classes though.
Gymboree Play & Music UK is rated 4.77 based on 643 reviews