Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"Greenhouse stores supplied and delivered very efficiently. Their advice was also useful in deciding which model to purchase. The greenhouse itself is good value for money and the manufacturer was helpful when putting the greenhouse together. The instruction booklet however could be significantly better and the supply of several pieces which were surplus was very confusing."
"Excellent service, thank you"
"Very pleased with my greenhouse. Arrived on time."
"Arrived when it should, some of the glass was broken which was speedily replaced without fuss."
"Very pleased with the overall quality of the product. My only gripe is some areas of the instructions are a little difficult to follow."
"Product good, instructions are very poor and are too generic."
"Nice looking greenhouse. Acrylic panels are a little flimsy and I think they will rattle a lot in the wind in the winter but will wait and see. Instructions are ok to follow for erection of the greenhouse. Tool is provided which is really useful"
"Prompt delivery but I highly recommend having 2 people to deliver it cause its quite heavy for one person."
"good quick service but instructions a nightmare and three panels have known out on separate occasions"
"Update on my earlier review... After delivery it became apparent that there was a problem with the options that I ordered for my greenhouse. Being totally honest that was 33% my fault, 33% the manufacturers fault and 33% Greenhouse Stores fault. When I raised this with Greenhouse Stores they were more interested in defending their position than helping me, their customer who had a problem. So dropped one star for them. Luckily the manufacturers, Elite, could not have been more helpful."
"Good service but, although no reflection on Greenhouse Stores and with 50 years experience of DIY, the instructions for erecting the Halls greenhouse are the worst I have ever seen for self assembly - I pity anyone new to DIY trying to put this up."
"I am still building it but all seems ok"
"Good greenhouse, very well priced, Louvre window poor as no mention that you have to purchase another piece of glass to finish install!. Also plastic plant supports don’t fit the internal slot, very loose ?. Would recommend greenhouse but look elsewhere for certain accessories"
"The greenhouse itself seems very good quality and was easy to build, however, the edging strips which are for areas that may be prone to strong winds I was very unimpressed with and tended to used the old and trusted method, wire clips. the storm strips did not stay in place and just seemed to pop out at random !!!. a bit of a waste of money as far as I am concerned, Also the half bolts for staging and shelf are a rip off at the best, very expensive"
"Green house is great. I also ordered shelving unit and irrigation system for drip feed watering. Shelving unit not particularly sturdy needed extra straps to hold together. I purchased irrigation system for use whilst on holiday tested it before seemed ok. On my return all plants flooded!! Not sure what went wrong but am expensive mistake !!!"
"Just what we wanted,arrived quickly."
"Great greenhouse only issues were insufficient bolts so I purchased bag in treadmills.One cracked pane and chip out of triangular pane purchased replacements locally for 12 pounds.Could not successfully print out claim form offline so decided my outlay of 16pounds did not warrant a new printer.Other than that pleased with the greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers all looking good"
"The greenhouse is still in the box . I need to make space in my garden. What I will say is you driver that delivered the good was very helpful"
"Good website and online ordering system Helpful people on phone"
"Great green house. Instructions not the best. Window doesn't shut properly and door opening isn't smooth but happy."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
If you call customer services on 01473 218 100 option 2, they will be able to advise you.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews