Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"Very flimsy and took a long time to erect. Glass blew out of door after 2 days and smashed (toughened glass) I rang to enquire about someone coming to inspect greenhouse to see if fitted correctly but not something they were prepared to do as they didn’t fit it and wouldn’t send me replacement glass which I obviously would pay for but just told me to look up a local glass dealer as they would charge me 5 times the amount !"
"We put the greenhouse up ourselves. Instructions not very clear looked on YouTube for help. Sections of glass too big 2 x 4 feet. One shattered on its own (replaced with polycarbonate). Door difficult to slide open and gap between door and framework no matter what we tried cannot rectify but it was the last thing we put up so make do. Window does not shut properly."
"The green house looks good but I'm not sure how sturdy it is. It was quite difficult for our Bulder to put it together as the small pieces of glasses are clipped together. The clips are nuisances. The website mentioned that, that is theirmost popular greenhouse. And we purchased our greenhouse based on that declaration. We should have gone for toughened glass and not the one we have."
"Slow to deliver a full service, inter department/company communication needs a radical, if not urgent overhaul. Still waiting for greenhouse to be erected, NOT a company to be recommended."
Hi,
If you recall, you had ordered the incorrect glass in your original online order. If you had called us for advice, we would have recommended Toughened glass for the site you were putting the greenhouse.
As it was, the fitter arrived in good time but had a wasted day due to the glass not being safe for your situation which he advised you on.
The glass has to go back onto a routed delivery run as with your original greenhouse delivery as the glass cannot be sent via courier.
Halls only have a finite number of installers and at this time of year and they try to get to you as soon as they can. As this is his second visit to you, he would have to reschedule some of the other installations he has in front of him.
Hopefully, this has clarified the actual situation a bit more.
"Instructions not very clear to follow, took several days to install, only one broken glass on unpacking, what a difficult task this was to follow. glad its all sorted now, looks good."
"Worst instruction ever! Check Ikea instructions and learn from them!"
"On the first delivery I did not get all the glass. I found the assemble instructions extremely poor. There was not sufficient wording, the diagrams were too small and not easy to see, as they were poorly printed. Some bolts should have been inserted two stages back, which necessitated some stages being disassembled."
"We got the Hera 9000 greenhouse I went on to greenhouse stores and when I saw this one I couldn't settle for anything else its first class much better than in the photo The price is very reasonable couldn't get better value and quality elsewhere I now have a fantastic greenhouse / summerhouse in one Had to contact the company as my husband had an accident while building it and broke a small piece of the gutter the manufacturer had a new part sent out and when I spoke to them they were very nice and very helpful unlike the person I spoke to from greenhouse stores he was so unhelpful and very rude. He spoke to me as if I was an idiot and when I commented about his after sails service he hung up how could you possabily recomend a person like this"
"The roof rafters were not straight and tilted to the right and now I have to correct this malfunction for what I paid I am very disappointed and would not buy from you again"
"The greenhouse turned up without any glass, I was told by the delivery driver that I had ordered it that way. when I insisted I hadn't by talking to the delivery office, I was told that the glass would be delivered about 5 days later. There was no apology and when I explained that this would not be acceptable I was told that it was unlikely that anything else could be done, but the office would get back to me. I rang the office 3 hours later as I had not heard back to be told that the glass had in fact been on the lorry all along and it would be delivered the next day. Again no apology. The driver turned up with the glass the next day and placed it outside my house, (on a large pallet) when I asked him to lift it into the garage (6 foot away from where he had placed the pallet) he refused saying that his lorry was blocking the road. The greenhouse is nice but the service left a lot to be desired."
"Came back one year on to buy a second greenhouse (very happy with model 8x6 Green Grow Master) and placed my order on BH Monday. As delivery not made by Thursday (it does state 5 working days), I phoned GH Stores to explain I would be on Holiday from the Sat until May 3rd and gentleman helpfully offered to arrange delivery on May 4th. On my return on May 3rd, I was met by 3 unsuccessful delivery notes from the courier. When I phoned to enquire, I was told that I stated my return would be on the 26th and delivery arranged for the 27th. I realise that I was away celebrating my 60th Birthday, and that dementia is knocking on the door, but in what world am I likely to take the time to phone up on the eve of my holiday and not know my return date? It was only because the employee was insistent that it was my fault, and failed to accept ownership of the cock-up that I am writing a negative review. Begrudgingly, and now with my hackles up, he accepted that he needed to sort things out, and eventually it was, even though the frame turned up a day later than the plexi. A shame because product and price are good, and my previous experience was fine. I feel a Customer Care refresher course for said employee would not be wasted."
"We were sent the wrong screws for the frame."
"When ordering my greenhouse I asked if it would be difficult to erect myself. I was assured that it would not be a problem. My two brothers started to put this together 3 weeks ago and it is still not finished!! The first bag of bolts contained 90 pieces alone. I am sure it will be fine once they get their heads around the instructions. £500 is a lot of money to spend on an item that is so difficult to put together."
"Several components were missing and one whole pack of glass was broken. Whilst the staff were helpful things weren't sorted out that quickly and it took nearly a month to be able to finish erecting the greenhouse after the initial delivery. And nearly three months later I am STILL waiting for the promised free louvre window."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,962 reviews