Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
The greenhouse was delivered on time. However, the instructions were VERY unclear. We phoned the help line on three occasions. Twice the gentlemen were very helpful but once the man who answered was quite sarcastic and unpleasant.
Easy to use website
This company had a good variety of greenhouses & are quite helpful. However, the information published regarding the base dimensions of the greenhouse are wrong. They say they are the same as on the manufacturers (Vitavia) site, which is true. This site is also wrong. The correct dimensions are in the assembly instructions. I have told both companies about this, but they haven't bothered to correct the information. If you plan to build the base in advance, demand a pdf of the plans beforehand - or you'll have to rebuild the base.
Although I am very pleased with the greenhouse, the service has not been great. Being time poor I ordered my greenhouse with installation. I was given 10 days notice for delivery, however 1 week after delivery I was still waiting to be contacted to arrange installation. When the greenhouse was delivered a piece of glass was broken. After chasing this up (twice) a replacement piece finally arrived 2 days after installation. 4 weeks later I am still waiting for the installer to return (as promised) to fit this piece of glass.
Only just acceptable. Our very competent builder had great difficulty working out the instructions and making the metal framework fit the base which to be frank it only did due to his hard work not your constructed parts. We gave up on the shelf due to lack of instructions but fortunately can manage without. Had planned to ask about some form of storage too for the end rather than the sides ,but probably wont now. Yours S Jeans
Pleased with look of greenhouse but so difficult to put together
purchased greenhouse january 2017 thought i was buying English goods not German crap all metal frame parts where there glass was another problem one large pieces had corner broken but the piece was not in the box so broken before packed Window glass missing Door is still a constant problem does not fit in the groove correctly top or bottom flimsy design not acceptable overall not really that thrilled !!!!
Very expensive! Model chosen £500+ but comes with no base.!! Glass comes on a small pallet. Frame comes in one narrow box. I was excited to receive it but having spent my money buying it I am not able to buy the base so even errected it yet, therefore I cannot comment on product quality.
Pleased with the finished article but the assemble of it all was a nightmare did not expect it to arrive in the format it did thought more just the panels and roof to bolt together on reflection the £ 200 pounds installation fee is very good value seeing how many hours it took to assemble
Putting the greenhouse together was very difficult and instructions difficult to follow in the end had to pay to have it put together by person who had experience in green houses Once together the greenhouse is great allowing the children at school to enjoy growing
You did not deliver the model number I ordered.
Bought an 8 x 6. Absolute devil to erect. We paid to chaps to do it and they took a day & a half. Door has since fallen off smashing all 3 panes. Door in general seems flimsy. I've erected many flatpacks in my day but this one takes the biscuit If you do buy this recommend you take the Halls erection service but at £360 it is almost half the price of the green house. Overall, greenhouse is ok but there must be better designs out there.
This is a good value for money greenhouse, looks good in the garden, nothing like as easy to erect as suggested though.
Initially I was pleased with the greenhouse , but since it was erected in August 2015 I have already replaced 3 of the curved Lycra panels ,,I'm aware the bad weather didn't help but the main problem was the weight of the glass panels it was holding up were too heavy this in turn let in water . I rung your company how were less than helpful to say the least . And ended up paying a man to put it right ( I'm a widow ) I've spent a great deal of money with your company the cost of the greenhouse and the erection £ 1,800 pounds ,, It's a beautiful greenhouse I'm really disappointed .
The build quality of the components for the greenhouse is excellent, and delivery was good. Customer Services were always responsive to enquiries. I am very satisfied with the finished product. However, the materials quality is not matched by the quality of the instructions, which are messy and poorly thought out, with multiple instruction sheets to cover the various permutations of size, configuration etc. For this reason I rate this only 6/10, as there is obvious room for improvement and with a small investment far better instructions tailored to the individual product could be produced.
Had problems getting it delivered,it only took 3 a temps and not sure how many phone call . Then also got promised some staging for the greenhouse free of charge for all the inconvenience it had caused , which I have never received.
I bought the greenhouse online and it was delivered promptly in December. Due to the time of year I stored the numerous boxes in my garage and waited for warmer weather. When that day came I discovered to my horror that all the glass panels were smashed. I contacted Greenhouse Stores who put me straight on to the wholesaler, Eden Hall Greenhouses. They did agree to replace the glass but as I'd not inspected it immediately upon delivery I was forced to pay for replacements. They did agree to charge me the cost price and deliver it for free, but it still added a fair amount onto the original price. Upon assembly it was clear the instructions were very poorly laid out and provided no real detail other than for the almost useless diagrams. I decided not to use them in the end and fumbled my way through.
OK as this is the second request for a review, I will just say that it has been a month today (1st July) since I ordered the 500 litre outside storage box and I haven't received it yet, or been contacted by the company to arrange delivery. To be fair when I ordered it the website said the delivery would be in July, though confusingly the e-mail confirmation I received from the company on the 1st June said the delivery would be within 21 working days (1st July is 22 working days for Mon-Fri working). That's why I can't understand the two requests for a review before the item has been delivered. Since there is no allowance for a rating to take account of the circumstances I have given "Very Poor" and "0" ratings. When I receive the item that may change! Update 1st July (later on): was phoned immediately by company when they saw this review, in which I was told that they would phone me tomorrow or the next day to arrange delivery. Also received e-mail same day with an admission (though no apology) that they got the delivery date wrong in their original e-mail and asking me to revise my original rating, which would have been "not applicable" if it were present. Am impressed by their concern about their image and have suggested a few points (the above and one or two others not mentioned here) where they could improve. Depending on how they respond, my ratings might again change from current values (now "Average", originally "Very Poor"; and 3, originally 0).
2 parts delivered bent phoned to report .was told that they would be delivered five days later parcel arrived with only one part in the box.still waiting for second one yo arrive so that I can get finished.
Greenhouse superb, cannot fault, the only problem was unreliable delivery. Received a telephone call to say when it woildnbe delivered ie in the morning, arranged time off as it was being deliveredmto allotment, 12.00 came no phone call as promised to say they were 30 mins away. Rang contact number, to be toldmit would be therenin half an hour andnthey would ring direct to give me time to get to allotment, I. 00pm nothing, rang again to be told it would be 2.00 pm now before delivery. At 2.00 still no phon3 call. I had a doc5ors appointment at 3.00 so rang again, only to be told it would be 3.30 now. I had 5o make arrangements for someone to be there. It did arrive at 3.45 and apparently the delivery guy said that there was no chance the greenhouse would hav3 been delivered in morning as it was the last drop. Plus side extremely pleased with greenhouse, excellent quality, and really pleased with it, shame delivery let it down
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews