Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
Can't fault the service or the installation. However, the product (Halls Qube) clearly is a difficult product to install and still has some design issues, particularly around the roof vents which leak.
Yet to speak to Greenhouse Stores about this so we will see what sort of service we receive then.
Efficient and helpful service.
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 28th October 2019
The service the we received from Swallow greenhouses was second to non.
delighted with the greenhouse - delivery driver was pleasant and helpful. Save being a few bolts and glass clips short - constructing the greenhouse was fun with the instructions given.
delivery, packing etc. were very good one minus point two triangular pieces either side of the door were the wrong size--14 mm short fortunately I was able to raise the glass under them with packing. the other end glass was the right size
Greenhouse stores ,Fine. Hera Green house Very Good 5*, Staging Very poor 1*.
Green house went together well with no big issues BUT the Hera staging is rubbish, poorly engineered, flimsy & not possible to fit three at the same height to the hexagonal greenhouse. A waste of money.
4 stars because of the staging.
The quality of the greenhouse is very good. The staff when there was a query/problem were extremely helpful. The only thing that could be improved is the book of instructions as some of the photos used for construction were not very clear. Apart from that very pleased indeed with the finished greenhouse and so pleased I decided on the toughened glass version.
I recently bought an 8x6 polycarbonate greenhouse and am delighted with the product.
I had a problem trying to understand a part of the instructions (how to hang the door). The instructions come with little to no wording, and nearly 100% pictures. So, I tried calling Greenhouse Stores to get some advice. The first call was answered by a lady who insisted she couldn’t hear me and promptly hung up. My second call was answered by (I suspect) the same person who, after listening to the problem, told me that the instructions were very clear and she had never heard of anyone having the same problem as me, before hanging up again.
YouTube was the answer!
Great product recently constructed and yet to be put into use. My only surprise was that no tool was supplied to tighten the fixings - this would have helped a great deal.
The greenhouse once built is excellent. The parts are well made and fit together perfectly. However the building I found difficult and it took several days. The guide has few words of help and the pictures that are meant to show you how to fit the various pieces are not clear enough. I ended up with lots of plastic pieces that I have no idea where they go and don't seem to have a purpose. The most laborious task was fitting rubber strips to every surface that held the glass. This must have taken several hours and bruised my fingers in the process. In spite of all this I am very happy with the end result!
6'*4' metal shed. Pretty easy installation but it should be noted that you will need all around access to build.
After installation have found water ingress through roof washers so mastic might be needed.
All in all pleased with my shed although there was no communication about delivery. I had to phone after two weeks of getting order confirmation to get any info regarding that. it took a month from order to delivery to arrive. On the plus side it was delivered on the day they said it would be delivered.
The instructions could be more helpful but the finished product was fine.
the correct article arrived promptly--- and it works.
Good value for money. Took several days to assemble.
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 23rd September 2019
Greenhouse stores supplied and delivered very efficiently. Their advice was also useful in deciding which model to purchase. The greenhouse itself is good value for money and the manufacturer was helpful when putting the greenhouse together. The instruction booklet however could be significantly better and the supply of several pieces which were surplus was very confusing.
Excellent service, thank you
Very pleased with my greenhouse. Arrived on time.
Arrived when it should, some of the glass was broken which was speedily replaced without fuss.
Very pleased with the overall quality of the product.
My only gripe is some areas of the instructions are a little
difficult to follow.
Product good, instructions are very poor and are too generic.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews