Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael Allen
I have trouble assembling the lean to greenhouse even following the instructions!
But managed in the end . I am usually quite able to assemble DIY item rather well .Only to find that the two side panes of glass are the wrong size ?
I contacted customer service and I'm now waiting for the right items to arrive .
Hopefully they will be ok . As for the green house it stands well in my garden after all the effort.
The product is good however delivery time is slow and not flexible
Everything went smoothly building it in early December and I was delighted with its appearance. Already in use. I was very pleased.
Update: however, this morning, after an Xmas break, my gardener discovered that 3 glass panes had shattered during one of the recent storms. I have had to order and pay for replacement panes and it transpires that it is necessary to padlock the door to prevent it opening in high winds. This is not mentioned in the assembling instructions.
I haven't erected the greenhouse yet so I can't comment
Only one thing wrong with my 8 x 12 greenhouse purchase and that is the fact that the guttering on either side of my greenhouse does not work it appears to send the rain water to the centre of the guttering and not to either end where it is supposedly drain down into my water butts I do have the over the top anchor system as a safety measure as we sometimes get very high winds [gusts up to 80/90] but the wire ropes do not interfere with the guttering. The land on which my green house is sited was specially built for that purpose and is perfectly level which leaves the design of the guttering at fault, not a very good advert considering the price of the greenhouse.
Price competitive
Overall I was satisfied with the customer service I got. The only problem was with the product manual. Very unclear. Please make a better manual for self installation!
The email said that they would call at least three days before delivery - they didn't. On the day it arrived (unannounced), we had been taking delivery of some compost, stepped out the side gate of the house to find the greenhouse by the roadside and the pallet of glass actually left in the road with the delivery note tucked into it. We've had one of these greenhouses before, so are fine with the quality, if not the intelligibility of the instructions, but the service levels from Greenhouse Stores? Seriously, you need to improve your game. [This is the 2nd time that I have posted this review as the first one has disappeared overnight, and never appeared on the GHS website anyway].
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your feedback.
After speaking with the transport team at Eden Halls, they have confirmed that they did leave you a message on the 14th September on the contact number that you provided.
We also provide contact numbers on the confirmation email that is sent to all customers when an order is placed for delivery updates or enquiries.
This does not explain why the greenhouse was left outside your property and all we can do is apologise on behalf of Eden Halls. They have also called you to offer you an apology.
Regards,
On time delivery with construction details. However, corners are letting in rain?
Good greenhouse but instructions were awful. Brain surgery would have been easier. The diagrams and instructions were appalling. Need to be a lot simpler. The door doesn't close properly either rubbing on the bottom run. Most people would not have been able to construct it - even my father who is a site manager struggled.
They called a week before the delivery was expected and when it arrived. The downside to this is that 7 of the glasses shattered during the delivery and it still hasn't been solved after phoning them twice.
a well made small greenhouse all the parts were there
I have no big issues Greenhouse stores but they act as a supplier of Swallow Garden Buildings products with this company I do have issues. When I placed my order with Greenhouse Stores for a Swallow potting shed my deposit was taken and from then on all my dealings were with Swallow and I heard nothing else from Greenhouse Stores. Then followed a number of issues with Swallow and with my potting shed. I never contacted Greenhouse Stores with these issues and I eventually resolved them for myself. But considering that I had spent close to £4000 through Greenhouse Stores I would have expected a little more interest than simply taking the deposit.
Hi Ron,

Thank you for your review, we always value the feedback of our customers.

I can assure you that if you had made us aware of any issues, we would have dealt with them quickly.
The greenhouse arrived very quickly with good packing against damage. One slat was missing from one item but was very quickly sent to me after a phone call. The instructions are not the best I have seen with the photographs not very clear.
Otherwise all was good.
Communication was not very good. I called, left a message twice and still to date have no received a call back.

The only time I spoke to anyone regarding delivery, i found her to be quite abrupt.
Erection of the greenhouse would have been simpler if the diagrams had been marked "external" or "internal" view
Ordered a 8ft x 6ft shed and it's fine now assembled but there was only 1 delivery driver and he struggled to unload the boxes from his van and take them into out office
Greenhouse made me unhappy with very poor asset instructions
As a company you performed ok in selling us a green house.
The choice we made was poly carbonate instead of glass and this was a big mistake. The greenhouse is very flimsy and I will be surprised if its still with use this time next year.
The framework is very inadequate and the assembly instructions are "diabolical" perhaps more of a hindrance than help.
Once we eventually got it all together I had to silicon along all of the horizontal joints to ensure that the poly did not fall out with the slightest of wind as the prescribed method of fixing was a very inadequate.
Would I want to see another one of these -- definitely not.
Regards
Delivery fine. Instructions not too bad - always helpful when I phoned for advice. After sales service - rubbish. I broke a pane of glass as the instructions for fitting the clips was non- existent and I had never used them before. Complete refusal to send a replacement pane even though I offered to pay. The glass supplied was 3mm which you cannot get in this country! I am still trying to source another pane (over a month now) which will have to be 4 mm so am hoping the frame will take the weight. Very disappointed!
Hi Mrs Turner,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately single panes of glass cannot be couriered as they would not make it to you in one piece which is why you would have been advised by Vitavia to source it locally. This is the same reason that the actual greenhouses cannot be delivered by a courier in that they are simply not set up to deliver glass.

Although this may cause inconvenience initially, it is the quickest way for you to get your greenhouse completed.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews