Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
Haven't put it up year to we to put in concrete foundations
Initial excellent customer service. After sales service disappointing as still waiting for a replacement piece of glass after approx. 2 months. Very pleased with product quality and ease of assembly
Still trying to put it together
Good, clear website. Product competitively priced. Greenhouse kit delivered as promised with all items present and glass intact.
Delivery was on time and driver was very helpful in placing the greenhouse items where asked to and then giving us some hints relating to construction.
Instructions easily followed and my Son in Law and I completed the construction in two days after being held up by poor weather.
Ok. Fits nicely. Good idea to put glass instructions in main document. I could not find the use of the plastic end strip to support the triangular glass. Spent time adjusting S shape hanging supports....which it fact I do not need. I still have the window to rot. When will it stop raining?l
Delivery great. delivery chap great.
Built it on my own so not to difficult.
However the instructions and
illustrations are of poor quality probably not been changed since the 80’s. I did look on YouTube which helped but again all dated videos.
I bought a greenhouse coloured green so when I looked to purchase four single tier tables the picture of them was coloured green however they arrived aluminium, not to upset but maybe something to watch out for if you would be.
On the whole I’m a happy chappie.
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 6th December 2019
Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your feedback.

We will get customer services to contact you regarding your staging as it should indeed be green as stated on the website and in your confirmation email.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Not the easiest thing to assemble.(DEFINATELY A 2 MAN JOB)
Not the easiest instructions to follow.
Its up and it's in a sheltered position protected by 8' high fence to side and rear. This does not however ease the tension every time a gust of wind come from the leeward side. Even though the greenhouse is sitting on a flat and level concrete base the greenhouse base is slightly twisted and water does flood the interior.
Sorry can't give a review as I have not started erecting the greenhouse,
the weather here has been so wet & cold I have put it off
Good quality product (lean-to greenhouse).
Clearer assembly instructions would have been nice.
Great service from Greenhouse Stores. The only problem is I haven't managed to construct the greenhouse. My gardener attempted it but said there were so many pieces it was beyond him. It certainly does look complicated. Greenhouse Stores gave me the name of a chap who could construct it, but he didn't call me back. So I'm stuck with it filling up my shed. I'll get there in the end, with the help of some friends, but not soon enough to overwinter my plants which was the plan. Never mind.
Great service, quick and easy thin rubber strips were trick you install and although instructions said first we found it easier to attach to the completed frame. Also the packaging of glass was secured with screws one of which had been screwed into a pane of glass breaking it. But these things happen.
No problems greenhouse built in a morning nothing missing builders helpful and friendly.
very pleased with product but the instruction for assembly were very poor could do with improving making them more clearer
We have not managed to erecting greenhouse yet due to very bad weather. Pleased with the delivery man. He was very helpful unloading. Packing all well sealed but not yet been able to check, again due to weather
Delivered when promised, and pleased with the product.
Brilliant product..... once you get past the dodgy instructions for erecting!
Where does part 12223 go
The purchase and delivery of my Juliana City Greenhouse went smoothly and efficiently but the actual product was disappointing. Difficult to construct and now it is built the bottom doors are very difficult to open and close.
Greenhouse is good and delivery was as expected. Some of the instructions could be clearer.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews