gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
As is always the case my item was packaged and shipped quickly and arrived 2 days before I expected it. Great company to deal with and a fantastic range of top end products.
The website gave me a good appreciation of the ski bag's features and it arrived within 2-3 days of placing an order. Good product, excellent service.
Remarkably fast delivery. Best price I could find on the net. Goods as described
Not used it yet but looks perfect
Quick delivery and arrived one day earlier I expected. Happy about the bag, as well. Thank you very much.
Absolutely Superb , advice, service , rapid delivery! Will be ordering kit for Gravity Protection again. Excellent- Aaron.
great backpack - perfect service
Quick delivery, great price
The best solution if you are looking for a lightweight bag, with plenty of space and resistance. Besides, it looks good and doesn't need too much room in the wardrobe. Recommend.
Great price and service
Service fantastic so pleased with jacket great fit very warm
quick delivery happy with product
Excellent service ordered some luggage delivery was prompt and the bag was exactly as described on the site
Absolutely brilliant customer service - top quality products & fast delivery!
excellent service
Best price available online for the boot bag I was purchasing. Very quick to dispatch. Excellent service.
Item arrived quickly and as described.
Delighted with the product and the buying experience. I ordered it one afternoon and it arrived the next morning. Exceeded my expectations!
great after-sales service
Competitively priced quality item and delivered quickly. Recommended.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 243 reviews