gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk

About gravityprotection.co.uk: Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Click Here

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered item, order confirmed, 2 days later received a PayPal refund? No explanation from Gravity Protection as to why my order had been cancelled? Looked to reorder the item but it was no longer in stock... guess that’s why my order was cancelled but why was it possible to order an out of stock item? As a consequence I did not have the body armour I was counting on for my weekend trip and was left too late to arrange a contingency. My dissatisfaction may have been lessened by an explanatory/apologetic email from the store...? Can’t trust items on the website to be in stock, won’t be considering this store for future purchases."
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry you are dissatisfied with your shopping experience, all items listed on our website are normally in stock but, on very rare occasions, errors can occur.
We always e-mail our customers if there is a problem with their order, without exception.
Although you have given an anonymous review I can confirm there have been no customers who have not been informed of an out of stock item. We always aim to refund customers as soon as possible on these occasions, so I am glad you received your refund promptly.

Stephen
Gravity Protection Ltd
"Great price and speedy delivery. What more could you want. Would definitely recommend."
"Service as good as you get from the internet. Best price too. I would definitely use them again"
"Fast delivery"
"Great price good service!"
"Item as described and despatched promptly - thank you"
"Excellent service from gravityprotection.co.uk. Quality products and fast delivery. Thank you! 👍"
"Excellent 👍"
"Great service, arrived with in 3 days."
"Prompt service with quality selection of goods."
"Very pleased with the prompt service - great bag"
"Well made product, fit as expected, fast delivery."
"Super quick delivery service, great price on item as well. I’ll be recommending this shop to friends."
"Excellent price for the product I wanted. Delivery was made in less than 24 hours, despite not paying extra for quicker delivery. Very happy with my new Dakine split roller bag."
"Excellent selection of skiwear, great helmet at a good price and sent without delay! Super service, will use again."
"Very responsive to my questions, went out of their way to accommodate my special delivery request and the bag I bought (Dakine Roller 110l) was an excellent price!! Could not be more pleased - highly recommended!!!"
"Good product as described and delivered promptly"
"Great prices and super quick delivery, high recommended."
"Great little company. Ordered goods which unfortunately did not arrive as it got lost in the post. Called to advise and replacement sent immediately via different courier. Faultless service"
"Excellent company , with quality website and products , easy to order , regular updates on your orders progress , and fast delivery , cheers ."
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 140 reviews