gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Quick efficient service. I’ve bought Dakine cases before and know they’re a great quality product. Also, after lots of searching this was the best price around.
Really fast delivery, and great value board bag.
I am just learning to roller skate and I’ve bought these for protection from falling. Fantastic wrap around padding of your bottom, hips and front thighs, with adjustable straps to help secure the padding on your knees. There is also an adjustable waistband for a more snug or loose fit as needed. I would highly recommend!
Great service and whilst the product was the wrong size, the handled the return quickly and efficiently. Will use again!!
The handle came slightly bent, so i am a little let down and would like some money back
Hi Peter, sorry to hear you have a problem with your bag, we don't seem to have had any correspondence from you regarding this.

Please can you contact us at office@gravityprotection.co.uk.

Dakine bags have a lifetime warranty on their bags.
Really pleased with our Dakine Split roller, extremely speedy delivery
Excellent price, great communication and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again
Excellent service, fantastic coat, great price!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021 gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
So helpful about products and fast reply on email . Very speedy delivery with next day service arriving before noon. Excellent!
Great service super quick delivery
Spoke with a lovely lady on the phone 😊👍🏻

Would be happy to recommend
Quick delivery .
Price was excellent and product arrived promptly, very good service.
I emailed about some backcountry items and the response was fast and advice helpful. Then ordered some gear and asked for speedy delivery. My items (rucksack/shovel/goggles) arrived the next day before 12pm. Amazing customer service and Royal Mail did well too! Made my weekend being able to get out in the snow with my new gear!!
Excellent service
Fast shipping and a great price!
Great product and service
Prompt service, my order arrived very quickly.
Bought vest for running from gravityprotection, shipped quickly and love my vest! Absolutely game changer for my winter running!
Fantastic service and the quality of items I bought were awesome, highly recommended
The beautifully knitted Shetland beanie hat arrived quickly. Thank you
Firstly, great service, prompt delivery and item arrived as described. The jacket itself is fantastic. I was a little worried what to expect as some ski-jackets have little insulation as you generate plenty of heat whilst skiing. This one though has plenty in about the right percentages and beats my last Spyder one which I loved. The overall quality is as you would expect of Rossignol and the Aile model is excellent. Plenty of refined points, pockets galore and it looks pretty spectacular too! One point that did disappoint though, the snow-skirt whilst looking like it should have it's own cat walk was loose and could not be tightened without some needlework. That said, you can tighten the jacket base achieving a similar effect with internal drawcords. Overall result 10 over 10!
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 359 reviews