gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Product was the cheapest I could find online, free and fast delivery. Can’t ask for much more than that
I ordered something less common which is not typical available in the UK. Excellent price, order received the next day within 24hrs. Very impressive.
Great service, it has been delivered faster than expected, I had my order delivered within just 2 days!
Great service. Our order was shipped immediately.
Brilliant, light and comfortable
As expected.
Received my water bottle quickly & just in time for the start of Hill Season :-)
Gravity Protection are great people to deal with, helpful and responsive and stuff arrives quickly even via the basic delivery service. Highly recommended.
Great price, timely delivery. Everything you need in a retailer 👍
Lightweight and adds some resistance but the armour isn't as non newtonian as hoped. Also the thin material its sewed onto is a bit silly. I will be upgrading and moding the entire item. I was attacked by my student and felt every hit.
Hi Elis, you've left a product review on our company review page. The body armour you bought is designed for snow sports and cycling, certainly not for any form of combat. The lightweight material is for comfort when worn under outer clothing. The armour protection is D30, one of the best materials currently on the market. In no form will it be non newtonian as it's not a fluid.
Shipping was fast to state side!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Quick efficient service. I’ve bought Dakine cases before and know they’re a great quality product. Also, after lots of searching this was the best price around.
Really fast delivery, and great value board bag.
I am just learning to roller skate and I’ve bought these for protection from falling. Fantastic wrap around padding of your bottom, hips and front thighs, with adjustable straps to help secure the padding on your knees. There is also an adjustable waistband for a more snug or loose fit as needed. I would highly recommend!
Great service and whilst the product was the wrong size, the handled the return quickly and efficiently. Will use again!!
The handle came slightly bent, so i am a little let down and would like some money back
Hi Peter, sorry to hear you have a problem with your bag, we don't seem to have had any correspondence from you regarding this. Please can you contact us at office@gravityprotection.co.uk. Dakine bags have a lifetime warranty on their bags.
Really pleased with our Dakine Split roller, extremely speedy delivery
Excellent price, great communication and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again
Excellent service, fantastic coat, great price!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021 gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
So helpful about products and fast reply on email . Very speedy delivery with next day service arriving before noon. Excellent!
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews