gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

4.9
Based on 447 reviews
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Great price & quick delivery!
Quick delivery excellent product Many thanks
I'd not heard of Gravity Protection before but particularly wanted a Dakine luggage bag. Having checked other reviews, I ordered this with them and the product arrived on time and is exactly as described. Very happy with the service and would use again for skiing related items in the future.
Great price, great product, great service
Product is good quality and at a great price. Delivery was free and fast. Excellent service.
Very good , you don’t know it’s there. Very comfortable.
Can’t fault them! I had a few queries and the contact with Stephen was quick, friendly and to be honest, great! I’m also loving my Demon shin and knee guards, they’re perfect for riding my EUC (electric unicycle).
Item arrived super fast and was exactly as expected. Price was great too. I highly recommend Gravity Protection!
Reasonably priced and prompt delivery.
Have the right stock. Actual sizes, compared to many that say yes we have that in xxs and XXL. Delivery it very quickly. Would recommend.
Very happy with the purchase
Easy purchase and a great item! Thanks for a super quick delivery too, well recommended 👌🏽
I left it far later than I should have done, but Gravity Protection accepted my order for a roller bag and two rucksacks on a Saturday, responded immediately to my emails requesting delivery in the south of England on the Monday, and delivered the goods as requested so that I could travel on the Tuesday. Superb service and I can't recommend them highly enough.
Fantastic products, prices and service. My ‘go to’ supplier. Thank you for providing such a SUPERB service👍👍
Good website, easy to order, good customer communication.
Good selection of kit and useful information. Easy ordering and quick delivery. Product as expected. Would recommend
Good range of targetted products, good prices, service and delivery. Thanks.
Quick delivery and good price for product. Would use again but would be nice to see plastic-free packaging in the future.
Easy and trouble free purchase with fast delivery, perfect. And all the better being based in Scotland, reduced delivery miles better for the planet.
simple and easy ordering, product arrived promptly. No complains!
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 447 reviews