gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Very efficient, thanks.
Customer service was second to none and goods were as described and arrived exactly as stated. Will definiteiy use again.
Clear ordering system. Goods arrived on time as planned. We'll done.
I don’t know much about the shop, but the stuff is very friendly and helpful. They had in stock for a fair price what I was after. I bought a pair of snowboard pants and they didn’t fit. They gave me info through phone about the one size bigger pants to find out if they fit, or not. If they have what you are after, buy from them with confidence.
Plenty of choice. Easy to order. Good prices. Quick delivery. Excellent service. Would recommend.
Good price, good service, good delivery
I ordered my helmet (POC receptor bug) on Sunday evening and I received on Thursday. Very quick delivery and their website is very clear
Great Service. I've seen Ortovox fleeces for a while, it appears to be just as good as the adverts, Only worm twice, fit, warmth, quality all fine so far. Thanks to Gravity Protection my first purchase. (+ liked the sweets)
Evrything goes well. There could be 5/5 but there was no information about shipping company where to look for tracking
Great service
Brilliant fast service thanks
Excellent service on every level - thank you
Good price. Quick delivery. Thank you
Good product as expected and perfect delivery. Everything run smoothly.
Brilliant service
Great service the products I bought are Xmas presents so until they’ve been used I can’t give a full review
From order to delivery, very quick. Product as expected and our based at a good price.
Excellent service good quality gloves , cannot fault in anyway.
Gravity Protection provides both the best products and the best service.
Absolutely fantastic service - I would not hesitate in making future purchases from GP. Ordering is straight forward and delivery is prompt. However, the differentiator is the customer service. Helen & Stephen answer questions in a prompt an professional way. I had a question that needed escalation to the manufacturer and they took ownership of getting me an accurate answer which arrived in due course. I was so impressed with the attention to detail that I did not hesitate in ordering from Gravity Protection when I needed to make a recent purchase. Thank you for your great service.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 166 reviews