gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My order arrived really quick and the customer service is great! Definitely recommend!
Excellent product and speedy delivery.
Well packed, I was too impulsive & nearly cut shorts when opening!
I would shop here again in a heartbeat. They went out of there way to make sure the luggage I purchased for my partner was received in such a short notice. I appreciated the extra help that was provided and would recommend this company!
The item I bought is a great fit.

Great customer service when I rang to identify an issue with my purchase. Replacement part sent out and arrived within 2 days.
Good prices on quality products. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
I ordered a replacement bladder for my husbands Dakine back pack. From ordering to receiving was hassle free and the product arrived within the stated timescale. I would use gravity protect again.
Great price which included free delivery. I'll certainly use again.
Ordered a replacement bladder for my husbands Dakine back pack on Monday it arrived today!!! Thank you for a seedless and efficient service.
The item I purchased was posted quickly and I was well informed throughout. I will be buying from them again and would happily reccomend them.
Great seller, product was priced really well and service was excellent. Highly recommend you check them out.
Fast delivery, and service was great.
Would recommend. Packaged securely too..
Easy, fast and a great attention.
Order arrived ahead of when I expected and even had sweets in the package! - website was easy to use and helpful.
Prompt delivery, very happy with my dakine ski bag
Great product as described and quick delivery
bought the Ortovox Haute Route 40 ltr, anthracite: difficult to get, Gravity had it. Delivered in 5 working days, excellent!
Great quick delivery... Packed well and would buy from same seller again...
Fast product delivery with no issues
I love my new travel bag and the delivery was fast!
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 273 reviews