gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk

About gravityprotection.co.uk: Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy

"From ordering online to receipt of goods was barely 36 hours. Fantastic service and the item ordered was exactly as described. The quality seems great."
"I needed a replacement Dakine roller bag, the experience with Gravity was easy and seamless. Bag arrived a few days later and was spot on(Dakine rollers are the best) price was very good too!, saving on the rrp Highly recommend this company 10/10"
"Gravity protection had exactly what I was looking for from a large range of products. Dakine helipack at a great price. The website was quick and easy to use and the delivery super fast. I didn’t even get a chance to use the tracking info they sent. Excellent service highly recommended."
"Fast service, good price. What more could you want?"
"Great product, great price with a prompt delivery."
"Although the POC hat didn’t fit and had to be returned Gravity Protection were a dream to deal with, thank you... 👍"
"My order arrived perfect and on time and was very well priced. Result one happy customer."
"Great price and fast delivery."
"Fast efficient service both on the phone and and with the delivery. Would not hesitate to use them again."
"Easy to order and delivered when stated. Can't ask for better than that."
"Excellent product, good value, very helpful staff. Fast delivery, great buying experience, many thanks."
"Very good product delivered on time as predicted. Thankyou."
"Great product. Timely Delivery"
"I ordered two pairs of shorts. The package arrived swiftly but only contained one pair of shorts. I called to point this out on a Saturday evening and the person I spoke to was very helpful. Second pair of shorts arrived on Tuesday. Impressed by how smoothly the problem was dealt with. I understand mistakes happen but it is really confidence inspiring when they are handled well. Thanks Gravity protection, good service."
"Efficient service. The Dakine pack I ordered turned out to be too big for me. Returns procedure is simple and I got a personal email to confirm I’d be sending a return."
"Quick response to a query, and fast shipping. Great price too. Many thanks"
"Easy to order, packaged well and delivered on time."
"The item I purchased from gravity protection was not only a better price than all of the other online competitors. The dispatch time was also very speedy. The communication from gravity protection and courier was excellent. Making the whole purchase really relaxed."
"Your service was second to none. Can’t tell you how pleased I was with it. I ordered my grandaughter’s bike helmet the one day. It was delivered to her the next. She was thrilled. You were also far more competitively priced than Amazon AND you were in Glasgow!!!!"
"Great item at a great price."
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 112 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access