gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
The handle came slightly bent, so i am a little let down and would like some money back
Hi Peter, sorry to hear you have a problem with your bag, we don't seem to have had any correspondence from you regarding this. Please can you contact us at office@gravityprotection.co.uk. Dakine bags have a lifetime warranty on their bags.
Rubbish delivery. Placed order on 12 December (for Christmas present). Got email claiming it was shipped on 14 December. Item only showed as received by Royal Mail tracking on 22 December. It’s now Christmas Eve and item is still showing in transit. Not impressed.
Hi George, We're sorry your parcel hasn't arrived, it was posted by us and received by Royal Mail on the 14th. Tracking is only available once Royal Mail scan the parcel at the sorting office. Unfortunately Royal Mail has let us, and our customers, down by being unprepared for the surge in Christmas parcels. We shipped a large number of parcels between the 10th and 14th December. At the time Royal Mail didn't inform us there were likely to be delays. They didn't didn't start processing the parcels sent over that weekend until the start of this week, 21st December.
Ordered item, order confirmed, 2 days later received a PayPal refund? No explanation from Gravity Protection as to why my order had been cancelled? Looked to reorder the item but it was no longer in stock... guess that’s why my order was cancelled but why was it possible to order an out of stock item? As a consequence I did not have the body armour I was counting on for my weekend trip and was left too late to arrange a contingency. My dissatisfaction may have been lessened by an explanatory/apologetic email from the store...? Can’t trust items on the website to be in stock, won’t be considering this store for future purchases.
Dear Anonymous, I'm sorry you are dissatisfied with your shopping experience, all items listed on our website are normally in stock but, on very rare occasions, errors can occur. We always e-mail our customers if there is a problem with their order, without exception. Although you have given an anonymous review I can confirm there have been no customers who have not been informed of an out of stock item. We always aim to refund customers as soon as possible on these occasions, so I am glad you received your refund promptly. Stephen Gravity Protection Ltd
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews