gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Received my water bottle quickly & just in time for the start of Hill Season :-)
Gravity Protection are great people to deal with, helpful and responsive and stuff arrives quickly even via the basic delivery service. Highly recommended.
Great price, timely delivery. Everything you need in a retailer 👍
Shipping was fast to state side!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Quick efficient service. I’ve bought Dakine cases before and know they’re a great quality product. Also, after lots of searching this was the best price around.
Really fast delivery, and great value board bag.
I am just learning to roller skate and I’ve bought these for protection from falling. Fantastic wrap around padding of your bottom, hips and front thighs, with adjustable straps to help secure the padding on your knees. There is also an adjustable waistband for a more snug or loose fit as needed. I would highly recommend!
Great service and whilst the product was the wrong size, the handled the return quickly and efficiently. Will use again!!
Really pleased with our Dakine Split roller, extremely speedy delivery
Excellent price, great communication and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again
Excellent service, fantastic coat, great price!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021 gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
So helpful about products and fast reply on email . Very speedy delivery with next day service arriving before noon. Excellent!
Great service super quick delivery Spoke with a lovely lady on the phone 😊👍🏻 Would be happy to recommend
Quick delivery .
Price was excellent and product arrived promptly, very good service.
I emailed about some backcountry items and the response was fast and advice helpful. Then ordered some gear and asked for speedy delivery. My items (rucksack/shovel/goggles) arrived the next day before 12pm. Amazing customer service and Royal Mail did well too! Made my weekend being able to get out in the snow with my new gear!!
Excellent service Fast shipping and a great price!
Great product and service
Prompt service, my order arrived very quickly.
Bought vest for running from gravityprotection, shipped quickly and love my vest! Absolutely game changer for my winter running!
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 364 reviews