gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Nice site with a good choice of items. I ordered a Dakine Ninja Balaclava Camo. All good except the colour which is much darker than compared to the picture advertised. It would be good to have the picture updated to not leave space for any confusion for customers.
Thanks for your feedback. All pictures are supplied by Dakine, they use the same picture on their website. It is very difficult to convey an exact colour through a screen, every screen is different plus there is some variation in production meaning the shading can be slightly different.
Very good service, very pleased with purchase, would definitely use again.
Well packed, I was too impulsive & nearly cut shorts when opening!
Service from the store was good but delivery from Royal Mail fell short of expectations. Advised of a first delivery date and didn't arrive, had a second delivery date but it was missed because they came before the defined time. A redelivery was arranged and eventually got the goods.
quick delivery happy with product
Quick and efficient delivery of a very nice product... Dakine 100l roller bag. But bag too small for our needs. To return it, cost me £13.50!!! Very expensive. Free returns would have been nice and then I would have considered buying another bag from you but instead went elsewhere. 😕
Hi, I'm glad you were happy with the product and efficient delivery. I'm a bit disappointed you gave us only three stars, because we did everything correctly. The bad is advertised as 100 litres in size and it is a factor of online shopping that you may have to return an item. This is clear in our terms an conditions. We are a small family company but had to stop free deliveries as it was being abused and was unsustainable. We instead offer very competitively priced products.
p.s. It might be helpful for customers to know that Paypal offer a free returns service for customers who use that payment method. Details can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns In addition, we have also found that MyHermes offer a pretty cheap, tracked delivery service and this is an economical way to return large items such as this type of luggage.
Good price Delivery on time Free sweets
Evrything goes well. There could be 5/5 but there was no information about shipping company where to look for tracking
Excellent price for the product I wanted. Delivery was made in less than 24 hours, despite not paying extra for quicker delivery. Very happy with my new Dakine split roller bag.
I ordered two pairs of shorts. The package arrived swiftly but only contained one pair of shorts. I called to point this out on a Saturday evening and the person I spoke to was very helpful. Second pair of shorts arrived on Tuesday. Impressed by how smoothly the problem was dealt with. I understand mistakes happen but it is really confidence inspiring when they are handled well. Thanks Gravity protection, good service.
Easy to order, packaged well and delivered on time.
Good quality products and very quick delivery. Can really recommend it.
Great service and great delivery ... just a shame you sent a 190 cm bag rather than the ordered 175!!
Good service, rucksack ordered Sunday, correct item arrived Wednesday on standard delivery tariff ie 0.
Good selection. Item in stock. Good delivery and bag is already packed ready fir holiday.
Excellent service!
Easy purchase and good prices. Item arrived in excellent condition.
Quick delivery. Photo of exact colour of item unavailable but i was aware if the item colour expected. Great price and product.
Quick and easy. Very impressed well use again.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews