gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

4.9
Based on 447 reviews
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Good service, but the colour and size of the product was a little misleading. I would have liked to have been offered a free exchange but I'd have to pay for postage so not worth the effort and cost...
Hi Jon, Sorry you weren't happy with your purchase. I'm not sure why you think the colour and size was misleading, it was a red Ski Helmet and size Xl-XXL in size. I'm not sure how it could have been better described. You could have sent the helmet back for an exchange or a refund and it's quite reasonable (as well as stated in our terms and conditions) for you to pay the return postage.
I’ve been invited to write a review but have yet to receive my order, which to be fair, is probably down to Royal Mail.. disappointing though.
Lightweight and adds some resistance but the armour isn't as non newtonian as hoped. Also the thin material its sewed onto is a bit silly. I will be upgrading and moding the entire item. I was attacked by my student and felt every hit.
Hi Elis, you've left a product review on our company review page. The body armour you bought is designed for snow sports and cycling, certainly not for any form of combat. The lightweight material is for comfort when worn under outer clothing. The armour protection is D30, one of the best materials currently on the market. In no form will it be non newtonian as it's not a fluid.
Sorry I haven't yet received my order!
Hi Denise, sorry you haven't received your order it was send out 2nd class Royal Mail. You may have read in the press that unfortunately Royal Mail are struggling to deliver mail on time due to an unprecedented surge in mail coupled with the pandemic. Please contact us directly on office@gravityprotection.co.uk should you not have your item by Tuesday and so can send you another one.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 447 reviews