GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd

About GoPromotional Products ltd: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

South Yorkshire

Tell us how GoPromotional Products ltd made you happy

customer service
Ian Mills British Busen Judo Association
"Great communication, no quibble on any request, quality products. Highly recommend."
Elaine
"I would highly recommend GoPromotional. The service was friendly and very efficient and the quality of the product was great."
Charlotte
"Good quality product with quick delivery and regular, friendly correspondence"
"I ordered 250 wooden biodegradable pens as gifts for charity workers and found the service of GoPromotional personal and efficient. The telephone helpline was manned by a very helpful employee who made sure that I was given the support I needed and the final product I wanted! I would recommend this business!"
"Great Service from Go Promotional, nothing was a problem, always kind and helpful through the process. Very happy with finished product! Thank you!"
"Tom always provides a fantastic service with great prices, excellent communication and speedy delivery. Definitely recommend if you are a charity looking for promotional merchandise."
"The service that we received from Go Promotional was fantastic. We dealt with Brad and he was incredibly helpful the whole way through the process. We were happy with the promotional bottle openers that we ordered and we would use GoPromotional again in the future."
"Molly was very helpful with our request. Quick and efficient service."
"Great service. Really enjoyed working with them. Brad was a star."
"Working with GoPromotional Products has been a great experience. Communication was excellent, and their staff are extremely helpful - Molly's assistance throughout the whole process was invaluable. The products we received were of great quality, and we were really pleased with the finished product. Would 100% use GoPromotional again! Thank you, Molly!"
"Great quality product, fast delivery."
"Very easy to deal with"
"Thanks to Brad and the team at GoPromotional. Answered all my questions patiently, found solutions for me, and was extremely approachable throughout. Delighted to get my high quality bags so quickly and seamlessly. Thank you."
"Easy to deal with, reasonably priced and good quality product provided"
"Second time using your services and have to say was even faster than the first. You had all the information from my previous order so you were able to turn things around incredibly quickly. Definitely using you again. Thanks"
"Gareth was good and quick to respond and order etc. Bottles came without the infusers and the infuser caps so putting together this last minute was very time consuming and a little frustrating. overall quality of print is very good, nice bottle but infusers difficult to get in and out."
"Great products."
"My dealings with molly were excellent"
"Prompt, professional service and good products. Delivered on time."
"Very happy with service."
"Very efficient, professional, always offer a great service and highly recommendable"
"To begin, GoPromotional had prompt service, which we appreciated on such a short timeline. However, our bags missed production, which resulted in us missing the deadline for our conference."
"This is not the first time I have ordered through GoPromotional. These books are used on site by our site managers and are good quality products and the embossed printing we have on them is perfect. As a repeat order we obviously took into account the cost of the books as well as the quality and can therefore recommend GoPromotional as being very competitive."
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.69 based on 1,156 reviews