GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd
Read GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

About GoPromotional Products ltd:

GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
Really, helpful staff, very quick, easy and cost-effective service. Very happy with the result, exactly as described.
A great company to use with efficient customer service and we are very happy with our order! Thank you!
Great service, straight forward, simple and efficient, just how I like it. Thanks guys.
Great Customer Service
I had Lee dealing with all my queries and concerns and I've got to say he was fantastic. On more time-critical decisions he would give me a call and came across both professional and personable. We were on pretty short notice in terms of getting some 'giveaways' and Lee helped select products that would come in time and worked with our marketing manager to make sure the products promoted our company in the best way possible. Thanks again Lee.
Very pleased with this service, will use Gopromotional again. Pre-sales support was great and the end product - branded drawstring bags - are just what we wanted at a good price.
We ordered water bottles and they were very good quality and value for money, service was excellent and delivery was made in a timely manner.
From contacting GoPromotional George was an absolute star! He helped answer so many questions and ensure our branded products were right for us as a business. Although not the cheapest quote we had, the customer service definitely won us over and we will be contacting you when we require further products.
GoPromotional stepped in when I was let down by another supplier. Communication was excellent and the whole process was very quick and easy. My order arrived one day later than I had hoped but this was more due to my incredibly tight deadlines than anything else. I will definitely use again.
The product was excellent.
Excellent, first class service and product. Will definitely use again.
Very helpful and efficient customer service. Will definitely use them again!
George worked really well with us in helping design our pens and cups and with the many redesigns until we was happy with them. The process was smooth and fast. Would recommend using this company.
Great service from start to finish. Excellent communication & speedy turnaround. The laser etching quality on our aluminium water bottles looks fantastic & the students really liked their gift. Competitive pricing too.
Such an easy company to deal with. Super quick, extremley helpful and exceptionally good quality products. Highly recommended! We love our branded keyrings
The notebooks arrived a day early, and they look great. I wanted to thank you (George Tyas) for the fast turnaround, your great communication and fab product. I’m sure we will be coming to you with other requirements in the future.
From the minute George contacted me regarding our needs for promotional products he could not have been more helpful. His customer service has been exceptional and although you were not the cheapest supplier, one of the reasons I decided to go ahead with our order was because of George. Thank you for all your help :) We will definitely be purchasing from you in the future.
Sadly my experience was very different to the views experienced here. Problems started once we had placed the order and paid. A few days before order due to be delivered we were told that an item we ordered was not available so there would be a delay. From then on in I could not get anyone to provide information on where or order was or when it would be delivered. Original delivery day 31 March, next delivery date 'mid' april (no specific date could be provided), then I was told it was shipped but they could not/would not provide shipping or tracking information. Multiple emails and phone calls later (phones are often not answered and when they are it is by a different person because last person i spoke to had apparently left!). I was told shipping instructions would be sent - they weren't, I was told a date for delivery would be confirmed - it wasn't, i was told order had been shipped - it wasn't. I was told the MD would call me and sort it out - they didn't, I was promised a refund and after 2-3 more weeks, multiple emails and several phone calls on my part i eventually got a refund yesterday. No apology, no compensation, no nothing. So items we needed for our business at the end of March have to now be sourced from somewhere else. The lack of phones being answered, staff turnover and not getting any products I honestly believed the business was in trouble
Hi Anonymous - The review you have supplied is not accurate and we have no recollection of such an issue with any of our orders. Our MD would always respond no matter the time of day or weekend to anyone who claimed to have such an issue. I wonder if you could please contact our office and we would be more than happy to put you through to our MD to discuss this with you further as I am not even sure if you have the right company here as this is not the way we conduct ourselves. Kind regards Rachel Bostwick Customer Services Manager
Great products and great communication during my order. Would use again.
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.72 based on 1,749 reviews