GoPromotional Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional

About GoPromotional: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of custom printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality products to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional
Penistone 1
Regent Court
St Mary's Street
South Yorkshire

Tell us how GoPromotional made you happy

Over 7 Days
Ian Mills British Busen Judo Association
"Great communication, no quibble on any request, quality products. Highly recommend."
Elaine
"I would highly recommend GoPromotional. The service was friendly and very efficient and the quality of the product was great."
Charlotte
"Good quality product with quick delivery and regular, friendly correspondence"
"Really happy with our calendars, thank you!"
"Brad was quick in response and very helpful at all times"
"This is the first time I have purchased anything from GoPromotional, Emily was very attentive to all of my needs. The club drinks bottles that we purchased were excellent quality as was the printing/club logo. We will definitely purchase from GoPromotional again."
"They were easy to deal with and delivered quickly and efficiently."
"I was very happy with the quick service and quality of work."
"We had previously ordered with GoPromotional before, because of this we only had to send a quick email requesting a repeat order. Within a week we received our Promotional key rings by post. I would be happy to do repeat business with this company as all correspondence was dealt with in a efficient & timely manner."
"Very quick turn around on products and very good customer service"
"Excellent, professional service with great end product. Will definitely be using you again."
"Tom was really helpful and ensured we got our products on time and to a high quality."
"I am delighted with the quality and finish of the shakers that I have purchased from GoPromotional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services to anyone wishing to expand their company's branded merchandise offering! Special shoutout to Molly, my main point of contact, you're an absolute pleasure to communicate with!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Brad was very friendly, professional and efficient in getting back to me regarding my order and the artwork.. Lots of products to chose from and a great website, easy to navigate and interesting to look at. I will certainly recommend GoPromotional."
"Fantastic service and great products. I would have no reservations in recommending GoPromotional, Annette was really helpful and prompt in answering all my questions. I will be certainly be using GoPromotional in the future."
"Very efficient once order was placed and quality of goods was very good. They turned the order around very quickly for us. Only disappointment was that they were out of stock for the cups we wanted but our time frame for turnaround was tight and the alternatives provided worked well. Could also have looked at promoting the two colours in our logo better. Overall though I would recommend them to others."
"We are delighted with our Table Runner and the prompt service we received."
"My account manager Tom wright was fantastic, helped us out of a tight situation with ease and ensured we received our order with plenty of time to spare. It was delivered ahead of schedule which reduced pressure for my team."
"Very easy to do business with. We are very satisfied with our new note books."
"Great communication. Quotes are clear and written simply. Products as described and delivered before expected. Good Service!"
"good service"
"Emily Horner was extremely helpful and very fast at responding to our queries. We are very happy with the products and will definitely use GoPromotional again."
"This is an excellent company. Right from the first inquiry they were helpful and very efficient. The bags are just what we wanted, the artwork perfect, and the price very competitive. I cannot recommend GoPromotional highly enough."
GoPromotional is rated 4.68 based on 994 reviews