GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd
Read GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

About GoPromotional Products ltd:

GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
Great Service! Very happy with the good quality product and the friendly service.
Very helpful, good response and quality products. I would use again.
I chopped and changed my request for quotes and George T never seemed to get cross, he was so accommodating, we are a small charity and they did everything to fit with our needs we are still waiting for one product but we love our badges, really professional. We will be using the company again
Great service
Customer service was highly efficient. Great working with Go Promotional and I would recommend their services to others.
Just received my promotional items, of which I am delighted with. I had dealings with George, who was friendly, efficient and professional. I will be certainly using this company again in the future.
I ordered 250 branded water bottles from GoPromotional. They had a fantastic delivery service and great product. George was incredibly helpful in creating a design which met requirements.
The communication was pretty good and the company quickly sorted out our needs. The quote however, didn't include delivery costs and this when it was added was a huge amount more than we had expected and added a lot to our costs. Can't comment on delivery as we are still waiting for this.
George was a very accomodating account manager, offering solutions when stock was out, and checking in for updates on how our products were.
Great service, efficient, communicative, helpful. Great price for the service offered. Delivery exactly as planned.
Danny Simmons was very helpful and the product arrived on time. Thanks
Great easy service. All questions which i had were answered swiftly. Quality products at reasonable prices.
George was a rock star helping me get my order perfected and so on the ball! Cannot recommend enough!
The product I received is of a good standard and looked how I wanted it. Confusing when they gave me the timeline. But got the product in the end. A good service, quick to respond and nice product.
We have used GoPromotional a number of times and never had any issues. Quality is great and customer care is exceptional. Great value for money.
Good products and service
Really quick and efficient service - thank you guys
Grade A service
I ordered some personalised bottles. They were amazing quality and arrived so quickly. My company logo doesn't come off in the dishwasher (washed many times already) no sign of discolouring. Very robust and great quality bottles. George at GO Promotional was so helpful every step of the way and I would 100% recommend this company and their products.
I was very pleased with the service I received from GoPromotional, the sales representative was very helpful and between us we even managed to figure out the new arrangements for sending products to Northern Ireland.
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.72 based on 1,724 reviews