GoPromotional Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional

About GoPromotional: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of custom printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality products to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional
Penistone 1
Regent Court
St Mary's Street
South Yorkshire

How would you rate GoPromotional?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Alice
"This is the second year we have used GoPromotional for our company. We are always impressed with their customer service and making the process very easy. We ordered personalised notebooks, they were great quality and the colours reall stood out. Our clients love them and so do we!"
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered from GoPromotional and again the products are always of high quality and were delivered on the day they said. Both times I have ordered I needed specific items for events we were attending and needed to know that I would have them to take with me. Ethann helped me on this order and was polite, professional and super helpful in deciding which way was best for us to go, so we would have our promotional items on time. I will be ordering future promotional items from GoPromotional again and can highly recommend them to anyone thinking of ordering items."
Sue Gordon
Sue Gordon
Verified Buyer
"helpful & flexible great choice of product.."
"GoPromotional worked within our very tight timescales to produce excellent promotional goods. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful, excellent service and a great product at the end."
"They were very informative and answered questions quickly and with ease. I felt that they would help in anyway possible. They price matched for me as well which was perfect."
"Excellent friendly and efficient service. Product exactly as described. Delivery exactly on time. All round excellent service"
"Very good experience, the turn around was very quick and impressed with the finished product."
"Quality goods and Go Promotional helped us get round some hurdles with the extensive product knowledge."
Orla Slattery
Verified Reviewer
"Incredibly quick service which did not alter quality as all products received were top of the range. Customer service was excellent. Dealt with Emily Horner who was incredibly patient & accommodating and the reason I will definitely be shopping with GoPromotional again."
"Very quick email response and amends when needed"
"I needed some Samples and Wendy assisted so much. I was very impressed with her patience."
"Very fast,efficient and good quality products"
"They were very helpful and checked in and it helped prompt me"
"Wendy Marston dealt with my GoPromotional query. She quickly generated quotes and dealt with all my questions and amendments to artwork extremely efficiently. The products were delivered sooner than I expected and were of excellent quality. Very pleased with the level of customer service and quality of the products."
Nicola Walsh
Verified Reviewer
"Wendy looked after our account any queries or questions we had she came back to me very quickly. I am very pleased with the customer service."
"Delivered ahead of deadline!"
Dana The Trainer
Verified Reviewer
"I firstly think that GoPromotional is great value for money. I am really impressed with how the final product (notepads) turned out. Amir walked me through step by step until I was happy, and I am also pleased with the service."
"Good service, delivered on time"
Natalie Lonsdale
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic! I contacted GoPromotioanl very late notice wiht an order for some personalised bags and notepads that I needed for a conference. They contacted me immediately to discuss how best to do the order and were able to get the ball rolling straight away. I felt they gave a very personal service and went out of their way to help me. The products arrived when they were promsied to and they looked fantastic. We ended up gettign great feedbacl from our conference delegates thanks to such great work by GoPromotional. I would definately recommend and use again in the future."
"We had some bags made, the quality was good and the service was impressively quick"
"very helpful and quick."
"Good deal on products and friendly staff"
GoPromotional is rated 4.65 based on 718 reviews