GoPromotional Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional

About GoPromotional: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of custom printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality products to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional
Penistone 1
Regent Court
St Mary's Street
South Yorkshire

How would you rate GoPromotional ?

Alice
"This is the second year we have used GoPromotional for our company. We are always impressed with their customer service and making the process very easy. We ordered personalised notebooks, they were great quality and the colours reall stood out. Our clients love them and so do we!"
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered from GoPromotional and again the products are always of high quality and were delivered on the day they said. Both times I have ordered I needed specific items for events we were attending and needed to know that I would have them to take with me. Ethann helped me on this order and was polite, professional and super helpful in deciding which way was best for us to go, so we would have our promotional items on time. I will be ordering future promotional items from GoPromotional again and can highly recommend them to anyone thinking of ordering items."
Sue Gordon
Sue Gordon
Verified Buyer
"helpful & flexible great choice of product.."
Nansi Lopez - Elegant Hotels
Verified Reviewer
"Ann Farrell was very nice, she responded very fast and helped me with every single request. She definitely went above and beyond."
"Delivery times were exact and the products were of good quality."
"Very good service. Much more contact and offers to support than other similar businesses. Good value products. I got quite a lot of the same emails (that seemed to come from an automated CRM), so by the end they seemed a little less genuine!"
"Patient and attentive, Emily was really helpful and would buy from them again."
"Quick and easy once I managed to speak to someone"
"Fast easy delivery!"
"I got my keyrings."
"Listened to adaptions and provided the goods"
Stelina Dunsmore, AECOM
Verified Reviewer
"We have received exactly what we were thinking and we were able to negotiate the price we couldnt exceed due to a specific budget. Emily who I was talking to was so helpful, kind and patient. I couldn't ask for better service."
"Great customer service, kept informed and happy with product."
"Great service from Amir-he was a pleasure to do business with."
"Tom was friendly, knowledgeable and got us what we wanted, when we wanted it and at a competitive price."
"Good product at a competitive price and extra effort made to deliver on a specific day."
"Very receptive to changes"
"Good quality products - Account Manager (Tom) friendly and flexible - Order delivered earlier than scheduled!"
"I like your clearly stated quotation and the wide range of merchandises."
"Exceptional customer service from start to finish. First rate and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to others. Thanks again."
Deborah Walshe Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Go promotional was so easy to use! Annette was so helpfull & efficient with everything. Will definitely use this company again. Loved our designs can't wait to see them on arrival!"
"Amir was great, I needed my promotional items quickly and he was swift, and professional, also, the notepads looked great"
"By providing exactly what we wanted in good time and at a good price"
GoPromotional is rated 4.65 based on 810 reviews