GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd
Read GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

About GoPromotional Products ltd:

GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
Excellent customer services from start to finish. No job was too big or small, excellent value for money and would defiantly recommend.
I contacted Gopromotional about some water bottles. A really quick response with the design. A quick turn around and the product they sent us was amazing. I would us them again without hesitation.
Following a delay with the delivery, the MD of GoPromotional stepped in. He was empathic and solution driven to ensure our order was given priority for which we were grateful. Most importantly, we are pleased with the product. Thank you
Ordered pens which didn't work- chasing refund for 2 years!
Really, helpful staff, very quick, easy and cost-effective service. Very happy with the result, exactly as described.
A great company to use with efficient customer service and we are very happy with our order! Thank you!
Great service, straight forward, simple and efficient, just how I like it. Thanks guys.
Great Customer Service
I had Lee dealing with all my queries and concerns and I've got to say he was fantastic. On more time-critical decisions he would give me a call and came across both professional and personable. We were on pretty short notice in terms of getting some 'giveaways' and Lee helped select products that would come in time and worked with our marketing manager to make sure the products promoted our company in the best way possible. Thanks again Lee.
Very pleased with this service, will use Gopromotional again. Pre-sales support was great and the end product - branded drawstring bags - are just what we wanted at a good price.
We ordered water bottles and they were very good quality and value for money, service was excellent and delivery was made in a timely manner.
From contacting GoPromotional George was an absolute star! He helped answer so many questions and ensure our branded products were right for us as a business. Although not the cheapest quote we had, the customer service definitely won us over and we will be contacting you when we require further products.
GoPromotional stepped in when I was let down by another supplier. Communication was excellent and the whole process was very quick and easy. My order arrived one day later than I had hoped but this was more due to my incredibly tight deadlines than anything else. I will definitely use again.
The product was excellent.
Excellent, first class service and product. Will definitely use again.
Very helpful and efficient customer service. Will definitely use them again!
George worked really well with us in helping design our pens and cups and with the many redesigns until we was happy with them. The process was smooth and fast. Would recommend using this company.
Great service from start to finish. Excellent communication & speedy turnaround. The laser etching quality on our aluminium water bottles looks fantastic & the students really liked their gift. Competitive pricing too.
Such an easy company to deal with. Super quick, extremley helpful and exceptionally good quality products. Highly recommended! We love our branded keyrings
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.72 based on 1,753 reviews