GoPromotional Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional

About GoPromotional: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of custom printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality products to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional
Penistone 1
Regent Court
St Mary's Street
South Yorkshire

How would you rate GoPromotional ?

Elaine
"I would highly recommend GoPromotional. The service was friendly and very efficient and the quality of the product was great."
Charlotte
"Good quality product with quick delivery and regular, friendly correspondence"
"Amir is always helpful and gives us the produces we need"
"From Website enquiry to order and delivery, everything was great"
"Very professional, dealt with our enquiry with quickly and proficiently. The product we ordered are outstanding quality and I highly recommend this company. We will be placing further orders in the future."
"very helpful - made reordering quick and painless"
"Very helpful even though the goods were out of stock, as soon as they arrived they were posted out to us"
"Great service and communication."
"Excellent service, very quick to respond. Shipping was timely and efficient also, and the product was exactly as expected. I would highly recommend GoPromotional. We've used them on many occasions and they are consistently excellent."
"Very helpful and extremely quick communication. The product was as described and delivered fast. Thank you"
"Tom was efficient and professional. I am very pleased with both the service I received and the products we ordered. I will be using Gopromotional again."
"Came to GoPromotional after dealing with another company (branded pads) who were awful. Ended up ordering three times with GoPromotional as the product is amazing and service is excellent - big thanks to Tom!"
"Company were excellent to deal with. I had one main point of contact ( Emily), who I could work with on design and shipping, this I thought this was brilliant. She was always quick at replying and kept me updated along the way. Product arrived as scheduled and design was fantastic, good quality product. Great company and I would use again."
"unable to complete order due to postal costs to the IOM. Staff were very friendly and helpful but were constrained by costing and unable to reduce mailing costs. It costs the same to post to the IOM but added nearly £100 on top for delivery!"
"I contacted Go Promotional regarding ordering personalised water bottles, which they swiftly created a design and costing for me and produced & delivered in a very quick turnaround of 2 weeks. Great service and good contact. i will definitely be using them again."
"Just Wow, Go Promotional has streamlined the entire process of buying gifts. From inquiry to delivery I was constantly updated and provided excellent customer service through the entire process."
"Great service"
"Very good service received by Tom who helped me with any questions I had. Always got speedy responses back as well. The product came out well and when I noticed a shortage, they amended the mistake immediately. Would highly recommend!"
"Very fast orders and delivery!"
"Good production management, and the bag turned around in a tight lead time. We like the quality of the printed tote bags. There was bit of confusion on the proofs with which one to sign off, as there was a placement proof as well and this was off centred and we had to ask for a re-prrof of this. However on the whole a great service and we will order again. Being the Fairtrade Foundation is great to find a company that sources Fairtrade cotton."
"Good quality product with quick delivery and regular, friendly correspondence"
"Vey prompt and personal service!"
GoPromotional is rated 4.66 based on 844 reviews