GoPromotional Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional

About GoPromotional: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of custom printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality products to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional
Penistone 1
Regent Court
St Mary's Street
South Yorkshire

How would you rate GoPromotional?

Alice
"This is the second year we have used GoPromotional for our company. We are always impressed with their customer service and making the process very easy. We ordered personalised notebooks, they were great quality and the colours reall stood out. Our clients love them and so do we!"
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Natalie Cowley, Ablrate.com
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered from GoPromotional and again the products are always of high quality and were delivered on the day they said. Both times I have ordered I needed specific items for events we were attending and needed to know that I would have them to take with me. Ethann helped me on this order and was polite, professional and super helpful in deciding which way was best for us to go, so we would have our promotional items on time. I will be ordering future promotional items from GoPromotional again and can highly recommend them to anyone thinking of ordering items."
Sue Gordon
Sue Gordon
Verified Buyer
"helpful & flexible great choice of product.."
Cork International Choral Festival
Unverified Reviewer
"Very efficient"
"good communication, quick response."
MRS BECCI ROBERTS
Unverified Reviewer
"MY GOODS ARRIVED ON TIME WITH NO PROBLEMS."
"Very good service as I required the items in a fairly short timescale for an event, and these were delivered on the date I requested, so I am happy to give them a 5 star review"
David Reynolds
Verified Reviewer
"All staff were very professional every step of the way & we received exactly what we ordered."
"Go Promotional always replied very speedily to any queries I had. My order was delivered on time & I found Emily extremely helpful"
"Designed and printed some bags which were exactly as requested and delivered them on time."
"Products were delivered before the expected date"
"Quick response, very nice communication"
"Annette was incredibly helpful and made sure that my order was placed in time for our delivery requirements. When we missed the original delivery date, Annette followed up with the courier and organised a second delivery. We were also delighted with the quality of the products. This is my second time ordering from GoPromotional and I would highly recommend their service."
"Fast turn around, wonderful communication, large selection of quality items"
"Had a great experience with Amir. Pleasure to deal with."
Ciaran O'Shea
Verified Reviewer
"The service given by GoPromotional was prompt and the product delivered represented good value for money. Also, their website is very easy to review, in terms of generating ideas for marketing."
Andrea Alfaro
Verified Reviewer
"Fast service and good understanding of our needs"
"Was very friendly"
"Great choice of promotional items, great communication by email (update, proof, suggestion), delivery as planned."
"Quick service, Amir was very helpful. Order came on time - just about!"
Laurence Weeks
Verified Reviewer
"All questions were answered promptly and the products were delivered as scheduled"
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery."
"Very good service and products"
GoPromotional is rated 4.66 based on 780 reviews