GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd

About GoPromotional Products ltd: GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

South Yorkshire

Tell us how GoPromotional Products ltd made you happy

customer service
Ian Mills British Busen Judo Association
"Great communication, no quibble on any request, quality products. Highly recommend."
Elaine
"I would highly recommend GoPromotional. The service was friendly and very efficient and the quality of the product was great."
Charlotte
"Good quality product with quick delivery and regular, friendly correspondence"
"GoPromotional have always given great reliable service"
"Excellent customer service and great product"
"Water bottles for a football club."
"Great product, really good quality and value. Superb service. And fast too."
"Great friendly and professional service. Nothing was too much trouble for Molly and if she didn't know the answer, she'd find out. Pens are perfect and awaiting my bags which I'm sure will be great too. Definitely recommend this company."
"Good quality products and a professional & friendly service."
"Quick responses, good product."
"Quick and easy service."
"Friendly customer service and very helpful. Great finished article!"
"Good service, quick action and good product."
"Thanks Guys. Appreciate it."
"Project went as planned. Thanks"
"Very pleased with the service received. Excellent value for money, will definitely use again!"
"Good quality, quick to print and send out"
"Good quality water bottles at good price, Custom designed to our requirement. Molly Brook was really helpful. Will order again."
"Really good service, fast turn-around of proofs and final product looks great!"
"Would like to say the service I had from Brad was outstanding and my experience at Go promotional was excellent. My bags arrived on time and the quality was great, love the way my logo looks on my products. What a great company to advertise with, will defiantly be returning !!!! 5 stars: )"
"I contacted Go Promotional as I needed some promotional products for an event with a tight deadline. I spoke with Tom and I cannot give him enough credit, he understood all my needs and offered me personally recommended products which I love! He was prompt with replying and answered all my many questions with no problems. I cannot recommend Go Promotional enough and will use them again thanks to Tom!"
"First time buyer from Go Promotional, will use them again. Molly was fantastic and talked me through the entire process from start to finish."
"March Triathlon Club recently purchased drinks bottles. Brad was our go to guy who was available all the way through our order great product great service. We already have plans for future gear."
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.69 based on 1,113 reviews