Goldstar Leisure Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Goldstar Leisure Limited

About Goldstar Leisure Limited: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

How would you rate Goldstar Leisure Limited ?

"I have been looking to buy a pair of Dublin River boots for a while now and found GS Equestrian online. The website is mobile and user friendly. As a Paignton girl living in the depths of Scotland, who else could I buy from! GS Equestrian kept me up to date with my order, dispatch times and tracking. The owner also sent a 'Thank You' email which gave a more personal touch to my transaction. My boots arrived swiftly along with a free gift. I am absolutely delighted with the service I received (and my boots) and will definitely use them again."
"très satisfaite de mes achats ! je recommande ce site ! rapport/qualité/prix très bon ! rapidité de livraison via la France !"
"Good price for amigo fly rug, quick delivery Will definitely order again from goldstar equestrian"
SR Nickless
Verified Buyer
"Got the boots I wanted in a couple of days of ordering - brilliant! Thank you Goldstar Leisure"
"Good service & product"
"Great product at a great price with excellent customer service!"
"Good e-mail communication ad delivery tracking information supplied. Prompt delivery - thank you."
Helen Alderson
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and arrived when you said they would. Using them as leads for walking our dogs in the Peak District ideal for jumping styles and walking with sheep etc. The only thing I couldn’t find when ordering was how long they were so took a chance and glad I did. :) The"
Victoria Scott
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, emails updating delivery progress, item as described and fits really well, good value for money"
"Good service with swift delivery - thank you"
Christine De-Roodt
Verified Buyer
"Product was bought for my dog she loves her paddling pool"
Gilly Stafford-Nelson
Verified Buyer
"I have bought 4 pairs of these jodhpurs in the past and the quality is superb. Also the service is super quick and I will continue to buy from this seller. Thankyou"
Mark Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Scooper arrived very quickly. Appears more robust than the original scooper I had. I am ordering another one today"
"Lovely speeding transaction. Item well packaged, thank you."
"Prompt efficient service and delivery."
Lynda Laing
Verified Buyer
"From ordering to delivery Goldstar Leisure were 1st class. Was kept up to date re progress of my order. Will definitely re-order!"
"Prompt and efficient. Thank you."
Catriona Aitchison
Verified Buyer
"I was desperately searching for a show jacket and came across site by accident. The lady who dealt with me over the phone was fantastic and so helpful. Will not hesitate using this company now for all my purchases"
Sarah Newland
Verified Buyer
"Great service, got a personal thank you email after ordering and items were delivered as promised. Would definitely use GS equestrian again."
Julie Richards
Verified Buyer
"Great product just as described. Excellent delivery. A***"
"Easy to order & excellent delivery service. Too soon to know if purchase of Ice Blue Gel has helped with the problem."
Lawrence Halton
Verified Buyer
"Right price , excellent communication , fast delivery , highly recommend !"
Lindsey Waters
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service will use again"
Goldstar Leisure Limited is rated 4.91 based on 999 reviews