GS Equestrian Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GS Equestrian

About GS Equestrian: Shop with GS Equestrian Online for Riding Wear, Horse Wear, Horse Rugs, Riding Hats and Riding Equipment. We have well-known brands such as Shires, Horseware, Weatherbeeta, Lemieux, Ariat and more. Buy Online from Our Website for Fast Delivery, Easy Returns and Excellent Customer Service.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

Tell us how GS Equestrian made you happy

customer service
Vicky Taylor
"Easy pleasant ordering, quick delivery and good pricing. Thank you for a great service"
Lynn Nuttall
"Over the moon with my new boots, excellent quality, very very comfy, excellent delivery, orders another pair just for riding in, thank you GS Equestrian will be buying lots more things in the future πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ’"
Susan Archer
"Brilliant rug. Very good customer service"
"Fast delivery!"
"This is what I wrote to GSEquestrian via email: Dear GSEquestrian, I would like to thank you on your thoroughly excellent service. If I could write a review and give you more than 5 stars I would! I love the Gold Label products Bute Free and Glucosamine Ultimate - I have an old stock horse mare and an ex racehorse who had 184 race starts. They both do extremely well on these products, however they are not available in Australia. I have been struggling with inconsistent delivery and expensive prices through an Australian company which sells these through a website here for some time now. I tried sourcing them direct from the UK but the shipping prices were extremely high. Then I found your website. The shipping price was very reasonable, and it was QUICK!! I ordered it Wednesday night and received it Sunday! Not only that but I received a tracking number immediately and regular shipping updates!! I am so pleased and impressed with your service and I am thoroughly delighted to have found you!!"
"Good price good service would order from here again"
"Great service πŸ‘"
"Well priced against your competitors"
"I bought this product for my dog and was very surprised at how big it was, it’s meant for a horse. Anyway it works with dog biscuits and she enjoys playing with it"
"All exactly as I wanted. Good value and good quality"
"Great fast service!"
"Very pleased with the collars I ordered for my French Bulldog, lovely quality leather & a good price... Excelkent service, fast delivery..."
"Item exactly as ordered and arrived promptly +++++ Excellent service"
"Comfortable fit and looks good on."
"Fantastic service, delivery was fast and my items were exactly as shown on the website. They are also quick to respond to queries. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend GS Equestrian and I will be shopping with them again."
"Really competitively priced and really fast delivery, thanks"
"Excellent service Thank You"
"Excellent product and excellent service quick delivery all as ordered."
"Good efficient service."
"Very good, brilliant value for prize! Easy to follow website and very organized delivery service!"
"Very happy with purchases will definitely us gs equestrian in futureπŸ‘πŸ˜Š"
"Great service from start to finish, excellent communication, delivery and all round great service all whilst supporting a family run business."
GS Equestrian is rated 4.92 based on 2,302 reviews