Goldstar Leisure Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Goldstar Leisure Limited

About Goldstar Leisure Limited: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

How would you rate Goldstar Leisure Limited ?

Sheryl
"Very happy with my fly rug which arrived next day complete with complementary fly mask. Good quality for the price, fits well (even though my mare has put on some weight over the last year whilst recovering from injury). 1st time I've ordered via Goldstar but impressed."
Sarah Sarah Neale
"Quality product, affordable price, friendly customer service. Have placed a second order. Glad to have discovered GS Equestrian. Thanks Sarah"
"I have been looking to buy a pair of Dublin River boots for a while now and found GS Equestrian online. The website is mobile and user friendly. As a Paignton girl living in the depths of Scotland, who else could I buy from! GS Equestrian kept me up to date with my order, dispatch times and tracking. The owner also sent a 'Thank You' email which gave a more personal touch to my transaction. My boots arrived swiftly along with a free gift. I am absolutely delighted with the service I received (and my boots) and will definitely use them again."
"Prompt delivery. Great product."
Posted 1 minute ago
"Amazing! Best prices and best quality! I won’t ever be ordering from anyone else from now on."
"Excellent service I phoned with a question about the knee boots I wanted to buy and the person phoned me back promptly with the answer. The boots arrived after a few days and are a very good product."
"Excellent company - the rug ordered was very good value, was despatched pronto and they really appreciate your business. Will certainly recomment them to friends."
"Good quality at a great price"
"Good Service order arrived promptly would def use this company again."
"I ordered a shed load of stuff for Pony Club camp, everything arrived on time and the communication was excellent. Three separate dispatches and I knew exactly what was coming and when. The goods themselves were good quality and much cheaper than on other websites. I will definitely use again and thoroughly recommend πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Fantastic company , lovley email from Anthony, and the product was well priced and delivered on time. Thank you"
"Excellent came quickly just what I needed!!"
"Headcollar just what I needed, super fast delivery. Mant thanks"
"Efficient prompt service. Good price and goods as described"
"Great product and price with speedy delivery too!"
"Good price on all items sold very happy with my purchase excellent service received parcel within a few days of purchase will definitely be buying again from Goldstar leisure"
"Customer service was excellent and shipping quick. I purchased compressed hay block to try to alleviate a hay allergy in one of my chinchillas as blocks were supposed to be less dusty. Unfortunately the hay block I purchased was very dusty and as a result I was allergic to it so I couldn't use it for my chinchillas."
"Fantastic service"
"Ordered my breeches and paid for standard delivery. They arrived 2 days later!"
"Not had the best experience as waited a week for my items to arrive which is fair enough but when it comes it's the wrong size and they were shut of a weekend then had to send it back which took around a week for them to receive and process and instead of sending out the correct item or replacement as agreed they sent a refund which is fair enough but it wasn't even the full amount so 2 weeks of my time wasted and out of pocket won't be using again"
"A personal friendly service delivered. Speedy delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Good quality and good value"
"Excellent service. The item arrived promptly."
Goldstar Leisure Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,189 reviews