Goldstar Leisure Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Goldstar Leisure Limited

About Goldstar Leisure Limited: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

How would you rate Goldstar Leisure Limited?

"I have been looking to buy a pair of Dublin River boots for a while now and found GS Equestrian online. The website is mobile and user friendly. As a Paignton girl living in the depths of Scotland, who else could I buy from! GS Equestrian kept me up to date with my order, dispatch times and tracking. The owner also sent a 'Thank You' email which gave a more personal touch to my transaction. My boots arrived swiftly along with a free gift. I am absolutely delighted with the service I received (and my boots) and will definitely use them again."
"très satisfaite de mes achats ! je recommande ce site ! rapport/qualité/prix très bon ! rapidité de livraison via la France !"
"Good price for amigo fly rug, quick delivery Will definitely order again from goldstar equestrian"
Val Maclay
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service with a human side! Excellent quality great company to do business with."
Rita France
Verified Buyer
"Rarely does product quality, value and great customer service get written in the same sentence but you guys are great. I’m so happy with the head collar and lead rope - I ordered three more straight away!"
"Great service. Great product"
Jennifer Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Exactly as ordered and delivered on time."
"Speedy service, personal email received regarding the order. Great."
Guest
"I ordered childs jodphurs which were lovely.The sizing and quality was really good.I have marked 3 due to the length of time I waited for delivery .I emailed them to ask where they were and I had to email again for a reply but no actual date was given then .6 days is a lot more than I usually wait for anything ordered online.They were for a birthday present so the delivery time length was important"
Louise Eardley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with product and a prompt service"
"Arrived on time and packaged well. Will definitely order from these guys again"
Sue Calder
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value and quality. Very good communication and speedy delivery."
Rhona Douglas
Verified Buyer
"The order arrived on time and all items were in the box and of very good quality."
"I bought the inserts for 14" tyres. I have now bought six in all. I work for a charity - we don't have horses but we have pigs and these inserts fit tightly in the tyres which means that the pigs can't dislodge them. The inserts are well made and delivery was quick. I am happy to recommend this company."
PHILIP QUINN
Verified Buyer
"did not receive product and still waiting nearly 2 weeks"
"Good products and good prices."
Trevor Brewis
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fabulous customer care prior to purchase and after sales! I would highly recommend GS EQUESTRIAN.........."
MARIA ELISA Moraes
Verified Buyer
"Very good store, and the prices too!"
Susan Woodbine
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the headcollars. Great price and speedy despatch so altogether excellent."
"A prompt & efficient service."
Beverley Myers
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service, a quality product at a great price"
"Quick service, good price. Very happy with product."
"Great service, excellent value and quick delivery *****"
Goldstar Leisure Limited is rated 4.91 based on 908 reviews