Goldstar Leisure Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Goldstar Leisure Limited

About Goldstar Leisure Limited: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

How would you rate Goldstar Leisure Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"très satisfaite de mes achats ! je recommande ce site ! rapport/qualité/prix très bon ! rapidité de livraison via la France !"
Verified Buyer
"Good price for amigo fly rug, quick delivery Will definitely order again from goldstar equestrian"
Ms Dorothy Anne Sales
Ms Dorothy Anne Sales
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and advice was given in a very polite manner. I will indeed be shopping again with Goldstar as I have some quite considerable purchases to make over the coming months. Would you consider stocking Icelandic tack as this is an area where us Icelandic owners struggle to source reasonably priced Icelandic equipment."
Vicky Holland
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very happy with my purchase."
Susannah Neave
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very easy to purchase, quick delivery and kept upto date on the whereabouts of my item. However Unfortunately the rug I purchased only lasted 1 day of wearing (yesterday) and the front buckles snapped. I would however still purchase from here again."
"Easy to order on web site, kept me up to date with my order and my order came very quickly."
"Fast delivery as always!"
"Quick delivery"
Margaret Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"excllent product. Very relieved pony very happy owner!!!!"
Eilish Pryce
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the quick delivery and the product but I thought I was receiving a much larger scratcher, I didn’t realise how small it was as in the picture it looks a lot bigger so the picture is dissevering. The scratcher is good but too small."
Joanna Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, smooth delivery - will use again"
"Excellent customer service and products arrived very quickly. Will be buying more from you guys in the future!"
"Was given free delivery and my order arrived within 3 days. Excellent service."
Debbie Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and item arrived quickly, would order from them again."
Stephen Nightingale
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site, competitive price and quite delivery."
Julie English
Verified Buyer
"The best customer service I have ever known. Great company will be ordering again very soon"
Julie Draper
Verified Buyer
"Good product range, competitive pricing, reasonable postage costs and quick delivery."
William Carr
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was spot on and kept me up to date with times even after I changed delivery date"
"Easy to navigate website. Reasonable delivery prices. Quick delivery that you can track."
"Very pleased with service easy to order and came within week"
Susan Stafford-Tolley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and delivery service. Thank you"
"Stocked hard to find clipper blades at a reasonable price. Delivered in good time in appropriate packaging. Thank you."
"Great value and very quick delivery."
Goldstar Leisure Limited is rated 4.92 based on 798 reviews