GS Equestrian Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GS Equestrian

About GS Equestrian: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

How would you rate GS Equestrian ?

"My dog's new bed arrived as and when expected and for a great price. Definitely shopping from GS equestrian again"
Sheryl
"Very happy with my fly rug which arrived next day complete with complementary fly mask. Good quality for the price, fits well (even though my mare has put on some weight over the last year whilst recovering from injury). 1st time I've ordered via Goldstar but impressed."
Sarah Sarah Neale
"Quality product, affordable price, friendly customer service. Have placed a second order. Glad to have discovered GS Equestrian. Thanks Sarah"
"I bought the towel bags for my 2 dogs and they are brilliant! Super easy to put on and my dogs love them. They keep the wet and dirt confined and dry your dog super quick. Plenty of room in them as well. The extra Velcro tab at the neck makes it super easy to zip up. Coustomer service is amazing with super fast delivery. I would recommend this product to any dog owner. All over excellent first experience with this company"
"Arrived quickly and exactly as advertised. Brilliant service. Thank you."
"Quick arrival, great rug 👍thanks"
"Great customer service, lovely products and very good quality. This is a company i will use for my horses future needs. Will definately recommend to family and friends. Cant wait to shop with them again. nothing was too much trouble and really helpful."
"LOVE my new wellies ready for the winter. As usual Dunlop are a good size & generous calf space"
"very prompt - products as described."
"Fantastic buying experience. Great price, quality goods, personal service. I will definitely be using GS E again. Thank you 😁"
"Fast delivery and great communication, thank you"
"super rug and gret service"
"Product arrived quickly, well wrapped. Would differently buy from them again."
"Excellent communication and efficient service. Will definitely order from again!"
"Great service, pleased with my purchase."
"Great products as expected. Easy to use website. Excellent communication plenty of emails keeping me updated on my order. Highly recommended will definitely use again."
"Arrived within 3 days and I chose the free delivery, kept informed of the order status, and everything I ordered arrived without any problems, will definitely use gs equestrian again"
"Lovely, quality leather collar and excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend!"
"Great value items and super fast postage. They keep you updated and it was nice to receive an individual thank you email following my order. Definitely recommend and will buy from them again."
"Bought some headcollars, they were much better quality than I expected for the price. Easy and quick to purchase, arrived on time. Would buy again from GS Equestrian."
"good service and very prompt delivery thank you"
"Goods as described and delivery was swift I would recommend"
"Products arrived within the time frame and as advertised. Have bought several items recently and all good."
GS Equestrian is rated 4.92 based on 1,412 reviews