GS Equestrian Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GS Equestrian

About GS Equestrian: GS Equestrian - For the rider in all of us. For all your equestrian product needs - Boots, jackets, bits, bridles, reins, nutrition and a lot lot more. We even have dog and cat products. All great quality for an extremely reasonable price.

support@gsequestrian.co.uk

Goldstar Leisure Limited.Unit H1 Westfield Business Park,Long Road,

Tell us how GS Equestrian made you happy

"My dog's new bed arrived as and when expected and for a great price. Definitely shopping from GS equestrian again"
Sheryl
"Very happy with my fly rug which arrived next day complete with complementary fly mask. Good quality for the price, fits well (even though my mare has put on some weight over the last year whilst recovering from injury). 1st time I've ordered via Goldstar but impressed."
Sarah Sarah Neale
"Quality product, affordable price, friendly customer service. Have placed a second order. Glad to have discovered GS Equestrian. Thanks Sarah"
"Placed order easy, it arrived day before they said , no problem, easy that's what we want"
"This is my second purchase from GS Equestrian. The customer service is excellent and the items are sent quickly, I would not hesitate to buy from them again."
"I wanted 2 pet mats and GS Equestrian had exactly what I wanted at the cheapest price. The items atrrived very quickly."
"Good price and fast delivery ."
"Easy to use website and Item arrived earlier than expected. Highly recommend GS Equestrian!"
"Excellent customer service and product arrived on time for Christmas! Thank you"
"Excellent price and great service. Also lovely to receive a personal 'thank you' email for placing the order."
"Faultless from start to finish. 👍"
"Great service and delivery. Thaks"
"An excellent choice of products available. I ordered a new lightweight rug without neck which arrived very quickly indeed. Received excellent communication from GS Equestrian regarding the order, shipping and at delivery. Overall, I am very impressed with the customer service and product and would recommend GS Equestrian and will certainly uses again. 5 stars."
"Brilliant service and competitive prices - I searched for the product I wanted and GS were the cheapest. I got a very personal email thanking me for my custom and the product arrived really quickly. Would definitely use them again."
"the jodhpurs were very true to size. Good fit. Good colour and well received by my 12 yr old"
"Very good service and prices and quick delivery"
"Purchased a pair of jodhpurs as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. Order was delivered promptly and quality looks excellent."
"Prompt delivery. Lovely first riding gloves for my god children."
"Excellent service"
"Courteous service and updates on any delays. The products we ordered were good value."
"Very good service and communication, good quality product and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Very quick delivery and goods as expected."
"Ordered some jods for a friend's birthday. They arrived quickly and I was emailed to say when they were on the way. The jods themselves were lovely and made her day. I would definitely be using GS again."
GS Equestrian is rated 4.92 based on 1,555 reviews