Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
the person I spoke with on the phone was pleasant and very helpful
We are happy to know you found our customer service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Easy to use site. Great price
Thank you for your opinion. We are happy you have found our Travel Insurance policy and website meet your satisfaction.
Very helpful, ensured we fully understood what was and was not covered, very reasonably priced.
Thank you, Mr. Robinson, we are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. Have an enjoyable trip!
Easy website to use. Good prices and cover
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Hello hope you all r well and happy. Thanks . Very good. But never luckily had to claim . Thanks x,
Thank you for the feedback. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
The process is quick and easy and a fair price.
I will always use globelink and recommend to friends.
Thank you, Mrs. Caley. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
It was excellent, have not had a claim so too early to say. Waiting for a written confirmation of extra medical cover which was also very easyto arrange.
Thank you, Mrs. Hardy, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
Renewing our annual insurance with a change of destination was easy, we have found Globelink a straightforward and honest company to deal with for several years.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Mr. Jones. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to insuring you in future.
I had some questions that were answered with great clarity excellent service.
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Every aspect of arranging travel insurance for my wife and I for a holiday in Portugal was absolutely perfect. The agent I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I had also to speak to their medical screening dept to check a medical condition and, again, the agent I spoke to was friendly, sympathetic and efficient. I had not known about Globelink before this experience and I wish I had known about them before. I shall certainly use them in the future.
Thank you for sharing positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Smith, it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I thought the process of securing the policy was user friendly by being efficient and clear with a very competitive producet sucured at the end.
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. Enjoy your trip!
Very good service, just waiting for written confirmation of the medical extra I took out and then all set.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service. Travel safe!
Easy to use web site with clear instructions. The policy wording was straightforward and prices (especially for the over 80's) was very reasonable. We have taken out Globelink Insurance before and although we never had to make a claim I am hopeful that this will be as easy as the insurance cover states.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Holland. May you have many amazing trips!
Had to make a claim in the past and the whole process was very fast and painless. Gives Peace of mind when renewing Insurance that I really am covered and enquiries dealt with promptly
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mrs. Wood. We look forward to insuring more of your future trips.
Have just renewed my travel insurance policy. Very easy to navigate the website. The price is very good too. Have not had reason to claim (fortunately) so cannot comment on service although had occasion to telephone last year and customer service was excellent.
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service easy to use and efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
Clear ad easy to follow website. Very professional and helpful on the medical information phone line. Very good price and hopefully, if necessary, but hope now, good on claims.
Thank you for your opinion, Mrs. Hardy. We are happy you have found our customer service and website meet your satisfaction. Travel safe!
Renewal is nice and easy, quick replies to email questions.
Not yet had to make a claim so no comment on this process.
Will stay with Globelink if the premium stays competative
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Have a great trip!
Easy to navigate the website, flexible product which fit my circumstances and was quick to arrange
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our website helpful and efficient. Enjoy your trip!
Website clear,concise and easy to navigate. An overall good experience.
Thank you, Mrs. Bowyer. We appreciate your comments and look forward to ensuring your travel safety in future.
Very relieved to find a company providing insurance for anyone who needs to buy cover when already travelling .very helpful lady Tracey sorted my policy for me.
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Larkin. We look forward to insuring your future trips.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,231 reviews