Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Having just recently purchased a travel policy I can say the process was easy and gave you a good choice of cover. My holiday is not for a few months yet so I am not in a position to comment further. Very happy so far.
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We wish you many safe trips!
We have used Globelink International several times, the website is straightforward and the rates are very reasonable. We particularly like that the travel insurance covers an extensive range of ‘pre-existing medical conditions’ as standard! We have had no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
Site very easy to understand without the usual ‘hidden’ extras at the final price! Also good value for cover supplied compared to other sites.
We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service, Mr.Smith. Have an enjoyable trip!
An excellent product and have recomended to our friends.we have been using them for four years now and as I'm over 65 now they still offer great coverage.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Williams. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to insuring you in future.
Being an older Lady and with a rare disease, I have found it hard to be accepted by many companies. Globelink have been supportive and helpful
We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging a worry-free trip. Enjoy your trip!
Positively one of the easiest to use websites of all time. Very competitive and easy to operate
Thank you for your choice and feedback. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I have been with Globelink for a few years, and are very happy with the coverage. Because of my age, it is not easy to obtain travel insurance, especially at a reasonable price. I have been told that Glovelink will not insure anyone over 89. I hope that is not true, because I intend to keep travelling into my nineties.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Chettle. We wish you many safe and enjoyable trips!
It was very easy and straight forward organising Tavel insurance with glodelibk first rate service
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
Competitive pricing with ability to personalise. Easy site to navigate. Hopefully won’t be needed but essential to have 👍🏻
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback, Mr. Bishop. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
I was looking for a comprehensive travel insurance and hope I found one. I had a doubt regarding the correct duration of my travel and they promptly answered.
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services. Travel safe!
I think it's a good option for backpackers
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a great trip!
Very easy web site to navigate. Prompt & efficient service, have been a client for several years. Fortunately have not had to contact the company, done everything by I Pad.
Thank you, Mrs. Dixon, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Up to now I have only experience of buying a policy with Globelink, not making a claim. I found the website very easy to use and when I saw the price of my policy quote I had to call them up to check if this was for me and my husband or per person because it was the cheapest quote for the most coverage I had come across in my search for holiday insurance. The lady at Globelink that I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. After making the purchase on-line, which was again trouble free and simple, I received my e-documents straight away. I hope I don't have to make a claim, but if I do I am hoping it will be just as easy and trouble free as my purchase has been.
Thank you, Mrs. Simpson. We’re pleased to know you found our service easy and efficient. We do our best for your peace of mind.
I had been with Globelink for many years but when I reached 75 years you could no longer insure me so I used another company for 2 years but was happy to return to you and I am very happy with the price. Fortunately I have never needed to make a claim so cannot comment on this part of your company.
Thank you for your loyalty, Mrs. Purcell. We’re happy to know you are satisfied with our service. Have a safe and worry-free trip!
Very quick and easy to do with the help of our broker Gillian at Medisave Independent Healthcare (028 92629787). Simple process to cover my partners pre-existing conditions for a reasonable premium.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Globekink, Mrs. Hanna. We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging your travel insurance cover. Enjoy your trip!
The Company always strive to keep prices low and competitive.
We thank you for choosing our services, Mr. Saunders. Have a safe trip!
We have been using Globelink for many years & we have found them excellent. Contact them by phone & they are very helpful & efficient. Would recommend this company. Try them & see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you for your loyalty, Mrs. Fell. We are happy to know you found our customer service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
nice and easy phone order helped by visiting the web site first to look at leisure at the different policies on offer. Slightly annoying that if you require medical ins you have to phone a medical team to obtain a quote and pay them separately . As for what is included there policy's offer so much more than others who make you add on as extras. Great value for money and piece of mind.
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We look forward to insuring your future trips.
the person I spoke with on the phone was pleasant and very helpful
Easy to use site. Great price
Thank you for your opinion. We are happy you have found our Travel Insurance policy and website meet your satisfaction.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,225 reviews