Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Easy process to get a quote. Lots of options, quite clear and simple. Prices are good in comparison.
However, the payment site is a bit outdated and looks quite old and unprofessional and that makes one a bit suspicious.
Otherwise, it seems like a good choice!
Thanks for the feedback, Mr. Santiago! We make efforts to improve the website interface over time. We are currently working on updating the secure server Worldpay payment page.
Josie and Tracey were very helpful once again and renewed my policy without any problems.
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Guthrie! We are happy to know you are satisfied with our services! Stay safe!
The lady, I spoke to, was very friendly and helpful. She was a pleasure to do business with, I was most impressed and will certainly recommend your company to my friends.
Best wishes.
John Brice
Thanks for such informative feedback and recommendation to your friends, Mr. Brice! We try to enhance our services each time to provide you a safe trip!
Easy to purchase, clear what is covered.
Thank you for your review and we hope you continue to have many more safe and enjoyable trips.
I had a problem with the computor page but rang your office and was assisted by a member your staff for which I was very grateful.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our customer service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
Easy to use site, great prices.
Thank you for your kind words, Mrs. Shaw, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Simple process.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Having just recently purchased a travel policy I can say the process was easy and gave you a good choice of cover. My holiday is not for a few months yet so I am not in a position to comment further. Very happy so far.
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We wish you many safe trips!
We have used Globelink International several times, the website is straightforward and the rates are very reasonable.
We particularly like that the travel insurance covers an extensive range of ‘pre-existing medical conditions’ as standard!
We have had no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
Site very easy to understand without the usual ‘hidden’ extras at the final price! Also good value for cover supplied compared to other sites.
We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service, Mr.Smith. Have an enjoyable trip!
An excellent product and have recomended to our friends.we have been using them for four years now and as I'm over 65 now they still offer great coverage.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Williams. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to insuring you in future.
Being an older Lady and with a rare disease, I have found it hard to be accepted by many companies. Globelink have been supportive and helpful
We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging a worry-free trip. Enjoy your trip!
Positively one of the easiest to use websites of all time. Very competitive and easy to operate
Thank you for your choice and feedback. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I have been with Globelink for a few years, and are very happy with the coverage. Because of my age, it is not easy to obtain travel insurance, especially at a reasonable price. I have been told that Glovelink will not insure anyone over 89. I hope that is not true, because I intend to keep travelling into my nineties.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Chettle. We wish you many safe and enjoyable trips!
It was very easy and straight forward organising Tavel insurance with glodelibk first rate service
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
Competitive pricing with ability to personalise. Easy site to navigate. Hopefully won’t be needed but essential to have 👍🏻
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback, Mr. Bishop. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
I was looking for a comprehensive travel insurance and hope I found one.
I had a doubt regarding the correct duration of my travel and they promptly answered.
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services. Travel safe!
I think it's a good option for backpackers
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a great trip!
Very easy web site to navigate. Prompt & efficient service, have been a client for several years. Fortunately have not had to contact the company, done everything by I Pad.
Thank you, Mrs. Dixon, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Up to now I have only experience of buying a policy with Globelink, not making a claim. I found the website very easy to use and when I saw the price of my policy quote I had to call them up to check if this was for me and my husband or per person because it was the cheapest quote for the most coverage I had come across in my search for holiday insurance. The lady at Globelink that I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. After making the purchase on-line, which was again trouble free and simple, I received my e-documents straight away. I hope I don't have to make a claim, but if I do I am hoping it will be just as easy and trouble free as my purchase has been.
Thank you, Mrs. Simpson. We’re pleased to know you found our service easy and efficient. We do our best for your peace of mind.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,238 reviews