Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
The website is easy to use and very clear. I have been a customer of Globelink for many many years and keep on renewing my travel insurance as their prices and customer service are excellent.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Fair rates, terms easy to understand and excellent comprehensive cover. We have insured for the past three years with Globelink and will continue to do so.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Clarke! We are grateful to know you are satisfied. We wish you a lot of great trips!
I have found buying Globelink Travel Insurance very easy. It is one product that I buy and never want to use.
Thank you for such a wonderful review and high evaluation! We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
Not needed during trips so far but gives peace of mind
We are glad to hear that you feel comfortable and relaxed during your trips using Globelink travel insurance. Wish you many great trips!
Globelink is a Company that will always provides you with excellent protection cover, at a very competitive price, hence the reason why I continue to use them year after year.
Thank you for the positive feedback, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Enjoy your trips!
Getting travel coverage was very easy, and when I had a question, the phone was answered quickly and solved the problem. The prices are great.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Dr. Miller. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
I’ve used Globelink for 8 years and have been fortunate in not making any claim
But feel very sure that any claim would be treated fairly and with Globelinks good will and quick response
Thank you for your feedback and such a high evaluation, Mr. Foster! It is very important and pleasant for us that you shared your experience with us. Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
I have been using Globelink for many years and have found that they try and keep the price competitive for 2 people. It's hard to get insurance when you live abroad and Globelink provide this service.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Copeman! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Easy to use, no fuss and competitive price.
We are grateful to hear positive feedback from you. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you a lot of interesting and wonderful trips further!
On my search you were the only company that I found that catered realistically for a healthy 75+ adventure traveller. I realise that AGE is a risk factor but considering the demographics, this group is worth facilitating with less prejudice. Having now turned 80 I intend to continue to doing business with you on all my future trips.
Thank you, Ms. McCann, for your pleasant words! We appreciate your attitude towards our company and we’ll continue doing our best to provide you with high-quality services.
For many years Globelink has in a most professional manner looked after my travel insurance. The attention i received was wonderful and my emails were promptly returned at all times.
Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Just renewed my Globelink International Travel Insurance---a good price & easy to do.Very satisfied.
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Wise. Travel safe!
The service was excellent,very helpful,friendly,and the price competitive. Could not have been better,and all my future business assured. Thank you.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
I had to phone the medical number as I had pre-existing conditions and needed to declare them. After holding on the line for a few minutes, I was put through to a very helpful person who took my details with a minimum of fuss and was given a quote that was in addition to the quote on the website (because of my medical history). I felt it was reasonable and I was able to pay the extra money for cover over the phone. A good service that I can recommend.
Thank you for such positive feedback. We are very glad to help!
Straight forward site no hassle
We thank you for choosing our services. Have a safe trip!
Open and clear about pre-existing illness. Fair prices and terms
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
Excellent service
Thank you for a positive feedback. Travel safe!
Keot me up date regarding renewal and very helpful when I had to phone them
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. Travel safe!
Great website very easy to work through. Claims dealt with very speedily. An excellent company.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Very easy website to understsnd and use goos value as well
Thank you. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,238 reviews