GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020
I had my hair transplant 12 months ago and it has changed my life completely! Before I was between a norwood 3 and 4 now I have a solid frontal hairline which has made a huge impact on my confidence as well as my looks. I found the process of getting the transplant very easy from start to finish. Get hair have been in touch with me throughout the 12 month recovery period and have found their customer care to be very genuine and supportive. I had 3000 grafts transplanted and the price was very reasonable. The travel experience was positive and everything went very well. I had a good experience with my transplant and I can recommend Dr Tayfun and his competent team.
GetHair 5 star review on 14th August 2017
After 3 years of research i eventually decided to go ahead with a FUE procedure with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu.
I did the necessary checks by ensuring the Doctor was registered with the ISHRS as a qualified surgeon and carefully analysed his work by looking at before and after videos and photos from GetHair youtube page and Gethair website. I suggest you all do the same research regardless of where you decide to go.

Details of procedure/process:
The first step involved arranging an appointment with Mr Kaan in his London office, it's vital you speak to Mr Kaan as he gives you further information on the process and is able to answer any questions you have.

Mr Kaan will submit your photos to the Doctor who will reply with a detailed 'individualised' report on the expectations of the FUE surgery for you. Once you are happy with the report it is now up to you to book a day for the surgery and prepare for travel.

The surgery is exactly as shown in the Youtube clips on GetHair, i advise you to watch the clips, it took about 8 hours for the surgery to complete and i was back home in the UK the next day.

My experience:
I followed all the advise i was given and stayed at home for the first 2 weeks, its been 4 months since my FUE surgery and the results are phenomenal, better than i ever expected. What's more encouraging is that i'm still expecting more density in the next 8 months.
I've attached a photo of my hairline pre-surgery (a week before surgery) and post-surgery (4 months post-surgery).

I was someone who spent days and nights reading reviews and searching for the right surgeon, i was undecided between Turkey and the UK but i can assure you that GetHair will exceed your expectations and i am glad i made the right decision. Also on a sidenote, there is no evidence to suggest that the overpriced FUE surgeries in the UK are in anyway better, in fact Dr Tayfun has been qualified longer than these UK surgeries have been open; vital experience plays a massive part in the complexities FUE surgery.

Although GetHair is more expensive than most places in Turkey, the professionalism, the physical London office, the Qualified surgeon, the aftercare advice makes it miles ahead of the rest.

At the end of the day it is your decision, take time to think about it, speak to Mr Kaan if you want to know more about the process or have any burning questions and regardless of the decision you make, i wish you the best of luck and i hope my review has given you more insight into FUE surgery with GetHair.
CJ

Everything went to plan, I'm currently at the 8 week stage, I'm beginning to get extremely nervous now as to when I will see real growth. I've seen maybe 10 hairs begin to sprout on my frontal area but nothing on my crown region which is disheartening and wondering was it really worth it ???
Dear CJ,

Thanks for your comment.

At this stage, this is absolutely normal as you are still under the dormant phase, and in this Telogen phase we don't expect any hair growth, which applies to 100% of the cases, as the new hairs are recovering under your scalp at the moment.

You will start noticing new hair growth after 12 weeks.

Kind regards,
Well it has been a full year since I had the Hair Transplant with GetHair. Did it work? Drum-roll please?

If you want to see my initial review from a year ago, scroll down under NR from December '15.

I am very pleased to say it has and I have much more improved hairline compared to my receding hairline before the operation. I found the whole experience with GetHair great, from the moment I met Kaan in the London Office, to the operation itself and post op support.

Now you are wondering how long it takes for results? Patience is the key as some days you will not progress as others. But at the end of the 12 month period, I am confident like me you will have much improved hairline then before. The crown area does take a bit more time for progress but that will come too.

We are all here for the same thing. Makes no bones about it, an improved hairline makes you more confident and happy. Now I don't mind my picture taken whereas before I was more reluctant.

GetHair are very professional, have experience in doing this delicate procedure and most of important of all, you get the result you want.

They offer great value for money compared to the expensive UK Hair clinics.

I found Istanbul very safe and accommodating and would not hesitate in returning there for business or pleasure.

I would recommend GetHair highly as I have seen the results with my own eyes and others have commented to me how well it is gone.

Go for it as you are reading this as you want an improved hair line. With GetHair you will get that. Don't delay, the quicker you do it and the quicker you will get results.

NR, London.
This is in response to gethairs response to my review and it seems they aren't as professional as I said they were. They claim that any photos you send them are for internal purposes only and yet they have posted my photos online for daring to leave them a negative review. Anyone reading my original review and their response will notice that they have failed to address the points that I brought up such as how is it possible to have a 3800 graft procedure in just 4 hours when even their own patient agreement forms states that a procedure involving 2000 - 3000 grafts will take around 6 hours. Or the incisions that didn't contain any grafts etc etc etc.
Unlike gethair I am prepared to address the points that they have mentioned such as alcohol being a problem following a hair transplant. For this reason I didn't drink anything for 1 week before the operation and nothing for 6 months following the operation. Although it's interesting that they have mentioned this because it sounds like they are saying that this is the reason for the bad result and yet at the same time insisting that it is an acceptable result!!!! So which is it as you can't have it both ways. Also at no point was I ever told that I would require 2 hair transplants to get a decent result. Also as mentioned in the original review the photos they have used are not like for like comparisons as in the first photo my head has been recently shaved and in the second photo I had not had a haircut for 3 months. I was warned by Stuart Cuming that if I wrote a negative review they would publish my photos but I refused to be blackmailed into keeping quiet.
Hi Bryan,

Could you please provide your reply underneath the initial review rather than creating a separate/new negative review.

Regards,
Kaan Aksoy
Had my hair transplant over 2 years ago and I have to say I am extremely disappointed with the results. One side of front grew in while the other is very thin. Also the middle is very thin. I got over 4000 grafts and was a waste of money and time. I have friends who have used other hair transplant companies in Turkey with less grafts and there hair looks amazing. They do a minimum of 3 plus hair transplants a day like a factory so they are more concerned about money then anything else. I need to go back to Turkey and I will definitely be using another company. The staff and doctor are very nice people but I came here for great results which sadly I did not receive.
Dear M.B,

Thanks for your feedback. We would like to correct some information given by you, below;

You had your procedure 2,5 years ago and have received 3200 Grafts.
We did not touch the middle part as you didn't need a touch up on that part by then.
Therefore, we believe you lost more on your native hairs since you visited us.
As we haven't heard from you since the last 15 months, we did not know you are not satisfied.

We always stand behind our results and offer free touch up sessions.

And we only accept a maximum of 2 patients a day. We understand that sometimes it is hard to distinguish the patients who come for their first hair wash and the aftercare session VS. the ones who come for their procedure.

Kind regards,
5 years ago I started out with the idea of having possibly having a hair transplant. I met up with a UK company in Leeds to discuss prices ect. With them being a UK based practice, the price was extortionate to say the least - This, at the time, stopped my plan in it's tracks!! All hopes seemed lost and I would just have to get on with it?!

After the birth of our second child a year ago, my hair loss seemed to step up a considerable notch! After feeling depressed with seeing the amount of loose hairs after a bath, my wife made the suggestion of revisiting the transplant idea, but looking overseas. And am I glad she did!!!

(NOTE: This review will be fairly in depth and lengthy. I found the in depth reviews to be a real deal maker in my decision making. So If I can help somebody else, It's a good deed done for the day :-)

After scrolling the internet for what felt like months, a company (and more in-particular) a surgeon, kept cropping up in my searches, Dr. Ilker at Get hair. I found it hard to find any bad reviews on Dr. Ilkers work, many people where keen to shout about how natural his work looks and how happy they are with the outcome of surgery under his leadership. Not only that, It was clear to see that after a little research into Dr. Ilker and his profession, he's a very well qualified man in his field. The decision was made, date was set, flight booked!

The lead up to departure day was made exceptionally smooth by the help of Zak Atdhe (Get hair's UK Patient advisor). Zak is great in his role and was able to answer any questions I had in a comprehensive, and professional manner. This made me feel at ease and cemented feelings in that I'd made the right choice in Get hair, as a company.

The collection from the airport to the hotel is a breeze with a transfer driver waiting for you on your arrival. A nice touch was that the diver handed me a phone shortly after we set off to where I was welcomed to the city by one of Dr. Ilkers assistants. Let me tell you gents, It's the closest to felling like James Bond I've ever felt... I'm sure they didn't intend this, and it's probs just the way my immature mind works, but it felt good!!

The Modus hotel is clean, bright and welcoming. The rooms are what you would expect from a 4* Turkish hotel, so no problems there. The staff where very helpful and polite. During the phone call you're instructed of a meeting time the following day, in the reception of the hotel.

OP day: I met up with Dr. Ilkers assistant, Zeynep, in reception for 9:30am. Zeynep was incredibly friendly and helpful, and made me feel real at ease. The hospital is a 2 min walk from the hotel, it's literally next door! On arrival you have the standard forms of consent to fill out, after this they take you upstarts to the operating room, The room is big, bright and clean. x2 assistants work alongside the surgeon who take care of most of the operating of the room. They made me feel at ease and had me in a gown with a shaven donor area within the first 10 mins. They give you Xanax to help relax during the operation - although this feels a bit like 'oookaay' at the time, trust me it's fantastic and administered for a good reason! The surgeon then introduces himself and discusses the desired look that you're after. He carefully maps out the boundary with a pen and shows this for your approval before continuing. At first when I was shown the ink line, I wasn't 100% in how it looked, I kept from saying anything as a though quickly came over me that said 'chill, he's the expert, he's the one you've researched for hours and been happy enough to fly all the way to Istanbul for'!!! So I listened to my better behaved devil and proceeded with the outline mapped by Dr. Ilker.

Before the rest of your head is shaved, the aesthetic is administered. This (for me) was the only painful part of the whole op. I wouldn't so much call it painful, more just uncomfortable. Certain areas of your scalp are more sensitive than others (watch out for those!) The surgeon then performs all of the tiny incisions in your recipient area. This was a part that I wasn't ready for, not that it was uncomfortable, it was just weird! As the incisions are being made in your head, you can hear each cut through your ears internally (the same you would if you grind your teeth). This was nothing but a strange sensation, but one I thought I'd share as it stood out. I had a little over 2900 grafts in the end, this took approx 1 to 1.5 hrs to map out with little incisions. (I was quoted and paid for 2700 grafts - But on the day the surgeon deemed more to be needed, these were added totally FOC). Once this is done, you flip over to your front for the harvesting part. This part understandably, takes a long time. Should you feel any discomfort in this part - tell the nurses. I experienced parts where the aesthetic hadn't quite spread as far as they were harvesting from - each extraction hurt a little more than the other, the further out the nurse was getting. They're more than happy for your feedback though as of course, they need you to shout up should anything feel uncomfortable.

After all grafts are taken it's time for lunch. If you're anything like me and not fussy in the slightest, lunch is just something to fill a hole, don't expect much from it.

The implantation process for me, was much more enjoyable as you can have time on your phone with films / family etc. Being face down for 3-4 hours is a bit of a bore! The implantation process takes around 4 hours for 2900 grafts. The nurses perform most of this labour intensive part, and happily chat amongst themselves while pruning away at your scalp. This does become a little tedious towards the latter end, but nothing other than getting a bit of rear end ache form all the sitting!!!

After the surgery is complete you're told to steadily sit upright and take some pain killers. The nurses continue with a bandage for the donor area and the common black band for your head. After being discharged, you're escorted back to the hotel by the assistant. The thought of the hotel room and being in a place of comfort is a very welcoming after 9 hours on a bed, let me tell you!!

For me, room service was a gem in this hotel, as I really didn't feel up to sitting in the restaurant, or venturing out for food. There's a large meal selection on the room service, not just snacks.

Let me pre-warn - Sleeping is a pain in the arse for the first 6-9 days post-surgery. I didn't find much documented online about this, so thought it good to add into my review. Before travelling out, make sure you buy one of the travel neck pillows that keeps your head upright. I failed to do this until the flight home. On night 1 after surgery, I fashioned a pillow area with 4 pillows, a rolled up bath towel and 2 belts joined together to brace the pillows from sliding apart thought the night!! Basically, the recipient area cannot be touched fore the first 5 or so days, I didn't want to risk rolling over in the night and ruin £££ worth of work!!! As an aid to help sleep - the clinic provide you with a further Xanax tablet to take with you, which really helped me nod off.

The next day you make your way up to the clinic for an examination and your first hair wash. You're provided with a pack to take home with you. You're also provided with medicated shampoo and a spray for the recipient area, with a detailed plan on when to use and how often. The meeting is over in 15 mins but within that time, you're loaded with all you need to know from here on. The transfer back to the hotel is just as smooth as the collection.

First of all, thanks for anyone who sat though this listening to me blab on! I did pre-warn you and hope that it wasn't too boring at times!! :-)

All in all, I would highly recommend Get hair to anyone out there who felt the same as I did. The company are a delight to deal with and all areas of the whole process where fluid, simple and a breeze to undertake. The support with Zak is 24/7 and no question is a silly question! I do not regret my decision into undergoing surgery and am 100% happy with the work that Dr. Ilker and the team at Get hair did for me.

I'm at day 24 post surgery, and am currently going through the shedding phase. Before shedding, I am 100% delighted with how dense the surgeon packed the recipient area. Should a good percentage of these grafts take (fingers crossed), my new hairs will be full and natural looking. Pics attached are weeks 1, 2 and 3.

Thanks :-)
Stuart Cumming and his team do an impeccable job of ensuring the process is seamless from pre sale right through to the after care. They use the best consultants in the industry and that makes the difference. Added to this the logistics are planned to perfection, flights, hotels, communications, food, taxi's are all first class. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
GetHair 5 star review on 7th August 2018
After researching for over a year, reading reviews, watching videos and sceolling through forums for hours on end I finally decided to bite the bullet and book a hair transplant.
Its not even been 2 weeks so will leave another review after 12 months time after my final results are through. But so far i’m very happy, all the scabs are gone and I can see how my hairline is going to look before the shedding starts!
I had just over 4000 grafts, almost 9k hairs, for my hairline and some thinning throughout the top.
Get hair were very professional, the transfer was waiting for me in the airport even with my flight being delayed for 2 hours, the hotel was lovely and the food wasnt bad either!
Although the morning after the procedure I was too concious to go down for breakfast looking the way I was with bandages and swelling and without a hat so couldnt bring myself to go for breakfast on the second morning before the post op check up.
The after care advice was very clear, I dont appear to have lost a single graft and after 9 days all the scabs had came off from soaking with shampoo in the shower.
The procedure itself was good, took just over 6 hours.
Starting by sitting with Dr tayfun and getting some pictures taken, then the hairline is drawn on and once happy the blood tests are done with a drip placed in your hand. Then a couple of tables to help you relax then changed into a gown and slippers about 4 sizes too small.
Then the anesthetic injections, a little uncomfortable at certail parts of the head, the temples and back of the head on the bone arent nice but only last a second or two and you can feel the numbing then. Probably have 30-50 across the whole head and if you feel any pain during the procedure they will stop and use more.
Then the incisions are made, takes about an hour , then the grafts taken, 2 hours or so, then 20 minutes for lunch and toilet breaks and then back for the inserting of the hairs. This is the longes process about 2 and a half hours or so but no pain or anything!
Then you are bandaged up and sent away to the hotel, told to be extra careful and not to touch the grafts or bandage and to come back the following morning for the first wash.
Didnt sleep great but just extra careful not to damage the hair, after a week they arent going anywhere!
The first wash was fine, although they dont have warm water so it was freezing cold in december! But just a minor thing! They say to use luke warm water for washing anyway so probably just being safe.
You are then given some tablets to take for the first week, told your washing routine and given a small bottle of saline solution to spray the grafts with ever 3 hours whilst you are awake until it runs out 2-3 days.
Overall i was very happy with everything, its nothing to be worried about and if need be I would go back for a second procedure. My head is already healing very fast, the donor area is a little itchy at times but not sore and looking pretty good with plenty of hair still remaining! The transplanted part is still red but all the hairs are in place and free of scabs and it looks great in my opinion!
Only thing to mention was the swelling, you are given tablets and told to sleep upright to help reduce it but i had it cery bad. Third day after the procedure I couldnt open my eyes for most of the day, this soon passed and got better but had bruising around my eyes and swelling for over a week but its to be expected and I had it worse than most. Although from what ive seen online my head is healing and looking better than most ive seen online so take the bad with the good!
And finally I know there are cleaper places, some places in turkey were 1/3 or 1/2 the price i paid but you only get one chance to get it right, so wanted to go for a decent company and get a better result for the sake of £1000 or so was a no brainer for me!
Hopefully this is helpful to someone out there looking at getting it done, dont sit around just book it! Best decision and money ive spent, cant wait for the next few months to see the hairs growing!
Thanks again!
Sam
I have waited a year to post this review although I was asked to leave a review after the HT but I have held off as I did have some concerns at the time. I did however record details of my experience just after my HT so it was accurate and fresh in my mind. I was hoping and praying it was going to be a positive review but deep down I knew the results were not going to be positive. This is an honest review from the events that took place leading up to and on the 20th June 2019. It is very surprising to me how there are so many reviews from customers just after having their hair procedure, as at this point reviewers have no idea how their hair transplant is going to turn out. Yes it is important to know about the hotel / communication / hospital etc but it is insignificant to the actual results of the hair transplant.

First things first
Hotel - Excellent
Transport - Excellent
Clinic - Excellent
Communication - Questionable,

On arriving at the clinic without seeing a doctor I was asked to sign a document what I thought was a standard operation waiver document. One section though stated I would require TWO operations. The first would target my front area with some being put in my crown area but I would need to return to have my crown filled. This is contradictory to what I was told and paid for. Below are statements CUT & PASTED from the doctors report which CLEARLY states I would receive 3000 grafts which would cover & fill both my front & crown

Mr. Burgin is an ideal candidate for the FUE hair transplant operation. His donor region is good enough to cover the existing bald and thinning patches at the front and small crown thinning in one session with 3,000 Grafts.

Crown Area:
Lastly, we will do implantation on the sparse small crown region and achieve full coverage in one session with an average density of 25 to 30 Grafts. This density will match his current hairstyle and look natural.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR at this point the doctor HAD NOT seen me or re evaluated my hair. I basically felt hijacked and backed into a corner but at this point felt there was nothing I could do so reluctantly I signed but it wasnt a good start to the day.

I was also told prior to the operation by Stuart the operation would take 5-6 hours. My operation took just short of 3 hours 30 minutes. On arriving at the clinic I was told AGAIN the operation would take 5 to 6 hrs. Now over the last 4 months I have joined various Facebook groups and spoke to 100s of people, I have posted questions re operation times etc and no one has come close to my operation time. All operations for 3000 grafts take between 5 and 8 hours with the majority taking between 6 and 8 hours. I have been told numerous times it is impossible and I have not had 3000 grafts. I was hoping to come across other members who's operations were similar in length to put my mind at ease, unfortunatley as stated I have come across NO ONE.

I spoke to Staurt about this and his response was:

1/ Three and half hours is a regular operation at Get Hair and is not unusual

2/ Get Hairs technicians are better than all the other HT companies and are much faster as they are more experienced. I found this explanation quite insulting, do they really think people believe this.

I had only 85 minutes of implanting with 2 / 3 technicians implanting ie 2 for 85 mins and 1 for about 45 mins

3000 grafts

2 Techs implanting 85 mins

1 Tech implanting 45 mins

1 graft every 4.3 seconds

Of course this is working flat out NO STOPS. The implanting process involves many stops to clean and wash blood away. It also doesnt account for the many stops (approx 5) which involved the staff breaking into hysterical fits of laughter. Ive no idea what they were laughing about as they were obviously speaking in another language but it was very off putting and not the sought of thing you would expect when people are operating on your head. Especially when Stuart informs me these technicians are supposed to be the most experienced and professional in the industry. Anyway I digress, the point I am making is breaks in the 90 minutes by technicians obviously means they will have to be even faster than the times above.

If Get Hair are that quick at implanting why are they :

a/ not informing people of this in the selling process, surely it is a unique selling point if their technicians are twice as quick as any other company, less time on the operating table.

b/ if operations often take 3 hours 30 mins why are Get hair telling customers operations take 5-6 hours. Shouldnt they be informing customers operations can take between 3 & 6 hours ? it just doesnt make sense. The only explanation is I havnt had 3000 grafts.

This doesnt take into account that Doctor also had to extract 3000 grafts in 60 minutes which is what it took.

3000 grafts in 60 minutes - 1 graft every 1.2 seconds

I also have not come across anyone on the Facebook forums who only had 1 hour for harvesting 3000 grafts

On completing the operation I was surprised the Doctor did not look at my head. He didnt see me until the next day, to which he looked at my head and said "Yes very good" Now I have wondered what would he have done if anything was wrong or not to standard as I was leaving to catch a plane home straight after. Surely the time to look at my head is during or directly after the implanting as of course this section of the procedure wasnt done by the doctor but technicians.

I paid £3000 - double / triple what most people in the airport had paid although I see prices are now rising. I urge anyone thinking of a HT join one of the Facebook groups, they are a wealth of information. People pre op and post op 1/2/3/6 month etc sharing pictures / information about their HT and reviewing HT companies. From my experience they are an excellent starting point for gathering information.

I was really hoping and WANTING to post a fantastic review, I never thought I would be in this situation having paid so much money for Turkey. Yes I have more hair now but the density is very poor and also a little patchy. I am already booked in with another HT company in September 2020 and the most damning thing I can say is it wont be with Get Hair. That should tell you everything. You basically put a lot of trust in these companies and if you cannot trust what they are saying or doing you really are rolling the dice and gambling. For me Get Hair was not a good experience, and it sickens me that I have gone through all of this and my HT is not going to be as good as it should have been down to the clinic skimping on grafts. I dont know if this is a regular thing or whether it was a bad day. I have an email from Get Hair stating operations for 3000 grafts taking 3 and half hours is not uncommon. There is also another review from a chap called Bryan who says word for word what I have expressed above. Very disappointing if poor results are down to skimping of grafts on certain days if you are paying over the odds in the first place. You only get one or 2 good attempts at this depending on how good your donor area is. I chose Get Hair because of their reviews, the credentials of the doctor and the price, as Get Hair position themselves at the upper end of the market. I wanted the BEST opportunity of achieving the BEST results, that is what I was paying for and that is what I expected otherwise I could have just paid £1000 and took my chances with one of the hair mills. I didnt want it rushed and felt confident with the money I was paying this wouldnt be an issue. Obviously it was. Get Hairs mixed messages have only infuriated me more. Below is part of an email CUT & PASTED of their explanation of the duration of the operation even though I was told it would last 5-6 hours on several occasions

Email from Get Hair 27th June 2019 part of it CUT & PASTED
"When we spoke on the phone recently I did explain to you that 3.5 hours is not unusual for a procedure of your size with our team, I also went through the differences between ourselves and a technician clinic, I can only repeat this to you but I feel that you do not believe me which is upsetting."

This is the explanation I had to accept for the last 12 months and that Get Hairs technicians were more experienced and faster than their competitors.

After posting my review I was contacted by someone who was considering Get Hair and had read my review. He sent me an email of Get Hairs explanation to my review which is cut and pasted below

Explanation to a enquiry relating to my Review
"I have also asked our team to send me his file and I read that the procedure took over 5 hours actually, not as he claimed. I am suspecting that he got confused with the time zone difference, as Istanbul and London have two hours difference. This kind of a mix up has happened in the past, and every now and then repeats."

My issue here is apart from insulting my intelligence, surely when I complained 12 months ago if this was the case shouldnt Stuart have requested the file from the hospital straight away, without hesitation as a first course of action, after all I was an unhappy customer. But I was never told this, only 3 and hours isnt unusual and our techs are super fast.

In reference to not supplying photos I stopped supplying photos from month 3 simply because i had lost faith and trust in what I was being told. I have no intention of speaking to them ever again even if they were to offer me a FREE OPERATION I still wouldnt be interested. My last possible transplant will be risked with another company. So why would I waste any more of my time sending photos getting into a further discussion. I have lost trust, and when that trust is gone there is no point continuing the discussion. I would rather post a review for other people to make up their own minds.
Dear Paul Burgin,

Despite all our efforts, you have refused to send the post-op pictures of your hair. Without receiving these recent pictures, we cannot evaluate your post-op results.
We appreciate you sharing your experience with others, but as you are refusing to prove your claim, the genuinity of your review cannot be trusted.
Your patient file states that your procedure took longer than what you have written.
The time starts when we start preparing your for it, not when we do the first extraction.
We are happy to share pictures and prove that we have extracted 3000 Grafts from you, as promised, to any reader upon request.

Kind regards,
I would like to start by saying that this is going to be a very long, detailed and above all else very honest review about by my own personal experience at Gethair and my final result. Unlike most people I am not writing this review shortly after my procedure and on the basis of the service but instead I have waited a full 12 months afterwards so that I could cover everything. Before choosing Gethair I spent a full 6 months doing my research and going for consultations with various clinics. I also sent my photos off to various clinics in Turkey and got back different quotes for between £1100 and £1600. At £3000 Gethair were by far the most expensive but then the opportunity arose for me to have a face to face consultation with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu at their office in London. I had been told beforehand by Gethair that based on my photos they would be able to extract 3600 grafts, however after Dr Oguzoglu had examined my hair and had seen how thick and dense my donor region was that they could extract 3800 grafts. He drew on a new hairline which I thought was a bit high but he explained that was so as to create good density. I said I would go away and think about it which I did before deciding that as they were twice the price of all the other clinics then surely they must be twice as good! So I booked.
When I arrived in Istanbul the driver was waiting for me and did his best to make conversation despite the language barrier and the hotel itself was very nice. The following morning I was picked up and taken to the hospital where the hairline was drawn on and my head shaved before being taken into the operating room. It was now 10am. Dr Oguzoglu then came in and did all of the incisions and when he had finished the technicians took over and began to do the extractions and as soon as that was over they began the implantation process. Before I knew it I was told that it was all finished and when I looked at the time it was 2pm. This is when the first alarm bells starting going off in my head. I had read many reviews on hair transplants and the one thing that everyone says is what a long, boring day it is and yet my procedure, supposedly involving 3800 grafts, took just 4 hours. The next thing that caused me concern was that when it was over and before I had even got myself up off the operating table, the technicians who had been working on me had grabbed their coats and bags and left for the day. When I later emailed Stuart Cuming at the London office about this he said that once they had finished what they are doing there is no need for them to hang around which is fair enough but does seem a little unprofessional. I was also not given a mirror so that I could see how it looked and instead had to wait until I was in the elevator going down where there was a mirrored wall. I was also concerned that Dr Oguzoglu didn't check on me afterwards to see how it looked even though he was still there as I saw him sat at his desk when I walked past his office on the way out. The next day I went back for my first hair wash and just as the girl doing the hair wash was about to begin her mobile phone rang so she washed my head with one hand whilst talking on the phone with her other!! I then flew back home and tried to put all of these concerns out of my head and tell myself that everything would be ok in the end.
As the next few months went by the communication with Stuart Cuming was very good with him asking me for photo updates on a regular basis. By the 6 month stage I was starting to get very concerned as the transplanted region was looking very thin and wispy which was especially concerning considering that my hair has always been very thick. By the 8 month stage it was obvious to me that things weren't going to improve and even Stuart Cuming himself admitted in an email that: "I would have expected to see a little more growth by the 8th month." However as is standard practice by all hair transplant clinics he said there is nothing that can be done until I have reached the 12 month stage and see what the final result is like.
Well the 12 month stage has now been reached and the result is thin, wispy, patchy hair with lots of gaps in between. I recently had my head examined and during the examination I was asked if I had any photos from my procedure and luckily I had taken plenty in the days afterwards and when we zoomed in on the photos the first thing that was pointed out to me was the amount of incisions that had been made that didn't even contain any grafts. Now whether this is because no grafts were ever placed in the incisions in the first place (which would explain the 4 hour operating time) or whether they came out during the first wash when as explained before the girl doing the wash was busy talking on her phone at the same time, is something I will never know. I have also been in touch with many other clinics in the UK, USA, and Turkey and the one thing they all have in common is that they all say it is physically impossible to have a 3800 graft hair transplant in just 4 hours. Once I had got my calculator out and did some sums I had to agree with them. Considering it took almost an hour to do the incisions, that left approximately 90 minutes to extract 3800 grafts and a further 90 minutes to implant 3800 grafts!!! Simply not possible. When I questioned Stuart Cuming about this he said the technicians wouldn't lie about the number of grafts. Well someone is certainly lying and the proof is in the pudding as they say. Even Gethairs own patient agreement form states that: "a procedure involving 2000-3000 grafts will take around 6 hours."
I was recently asked to send in my 12 month photos which I did, but was then asked to send in some more from different angles which I didn't do as by this point I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't return to Gethair for a second hair transplant even if it were offered free and the reason for this is because you only realistically get two attempts at FUE surgery before your donor region is all used up so I wouldn't want to go back to the same clinic that gave me such a poor result the first time around. Stuart Cuming did compare my current photos to what I looked like before and say that I did now have a lot more hair which im not disputing. Even though the "before" photo he used had me with a shaved head and the "after" photo was after me not having had a haircut for 3 months, I do agree that I have more hair now than before but it looks terrible and has zero density. I have gone from a man you looked "bald" to a man who looks like he is "balding." In other words I would be better off just shaving my head again.
In one of his last emails to me Stuart Cuming states that: "every client is treated in the same way and given the same service." Well I certainly hope that's not the case as otherwise it doesn't look good for everyone else who is planning on going to Gethair. What would have been far better would to have admitted that on this occasion they fell short of the standards and final result that they would normally expect and to have offered me a refund or at least a part refund but that never happened. I have two friends that have been to other clinics in Turkey (one paid £1100 for 3650 grafts and the other paid £1400 for 3900 grafts) and both have ended up with incredible results, which just shows that paying more money doesn't mean a better result.
I just want to end this review by saying that despite my experience I don't believe Gethair to be a bad company. I think they are a professionally run clinic who can produce good results and having Stuart Cuming based in the UK obviously makes things easier for communication. Its just a shame that in my case they have refused to admit that they came up short.
GetHair 1 star review on 17th February 2019
Dear Brian,

Thanks for leaving your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that your expectations were not met.

Firstly, I would like to clarify that you are on NORWOOD SCALE 5A to 6. Meaning, you have had advanced hair loss level, which for many clinics, requires at least 2 sessions to get it to a point that it's considered as a meaningful outcome.

And, we have implanted 3800 Grafts in one session with a great success.
To prove how successful the operation was, we are sharing your Before/After photos to show your result, although you refused to send us a photo of your hair, taken under normal lighting conditions (as the one you sent is taken under a very harsh light with wet hair) and dry.

Obviously, our help is limited when a patient refuses to send the final outcome photo with our guidelines.

I would also want to bring to your attention that in our Patient Assessment form, you reported us that you drink 5 units of alcohol a day, and Stuart has warned you about the potential risks of this on your final result, prior to your deposit payment.

But nevertheless, in our professional opinion you achieved a result which a very limited number of clinics in the world could deliver only in one session.

Kind regards,
I feel bad writing a bad review considering the experience was a good one on the service side of things. The pick up from the airport, the hotel, the communication was all good. The reason why I am not happy is because a year on and after 3000+
grafts I look no different. I stressed to the surgeon and translator before the procedure that I wanted my crown area covering as that is where I am thinning the most and is the area that I wanted sorting (the whole reason I came to turkey) and after the procedure I could clearly see that all the grafts were to the front of my head. My crown area was hardly touched. So now I am left with an even worse bald spot on the back of my head as the front of my head is thicker than it was. So basically they have made the matter even worse for me. I have basically paid thousands of pounds and gone to all the effort of the surgery to be left worse off. I was worried about the language barrier side of things before I went but thought I would be ok seeing as the reviews were so good and that they had translators. Clearly didn't work in my case! When GetHair have e-mailed me to ask me how my progress is coming along I have mentioned this to them and how I am not happy and I have just been ignored. I have nothing back from the surgeon which I think is pretty poor.

Just to make you all aware from the get go I have pointed out that it was my crown area I wanted covering, I had sent many photos and backed this up with plenty of communication so it wasn't just a mistake on the day. They were aware that I wanted the grafts on my crown and have just decided to do what they want and put them to the front (an area that granted was thinning but wasn't a big problem area like the crown).
This is a comprehensive but hopefully helpful review if you are considering travelling to Turkey to get a hair-transplant.

Decisions… Decisions!

I had been wanting to cover a bald patch on the crown area for several years. I knew the costs of hair transplants in the US & UK were outrageous. I also knew Turkey was an excellent option but I absolutely had no clue how to get to the hair-transplant clinics in Turkey. In November 2017, as I was pondering the prospect of spending Christmas in the Finnish Laplands to catch a glimpse of Aurora Borealis, I was bemused at the total cost of the trip. I thought I could I spend my money on something more worthwhile instead. I started searching vigorously online for the Turkish clinics which lead to an article in the Telegraph about hair transplants. The article stated that a Turkish surgeon named Dr.Tayfun has a company in the UK which practically takes care of everything to get your transplantation done. This eventually got me to the Gethair website. Next morning, I called Kaan and asked him a few questions, it took me 10 minutes to decide that I wanted to do it. Later that night, I sent the pictures of my thinning hair that Kaan had requested for the free consultation. A week later I had the report in my email and I called Kaan immediately to schedule an appointment at the end of December. I booked a flight to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines to Ataturk airport.

Turkey here I come!

Prior to my arrival in Istanbul, I was told where to locate the driver who would take me to the hotel. The driver was in the arrivals area with another gentleman who had also arrived from England for a hair transplant on the same day. On the way to the hotel, I enjoyed the views of Istanbul. The driver, with limited English, pointed to a few attractions and as we approached the hotel he mentioned that one of the top Kebab shops in Istanbul was just around the corner from the hotel. At the Asia Princess Hotel, we were welcomed by the staff and the concierge who kindly offered to take us to the rooms on the 6th floor. I was blown away by how modern and clean the hotel the room was. Nejat, the concierge, pointed to one of the pillows which was covered in plastic and said “” This is for tomorrow!!’’. I ordered room service and got a delicious meal, absolutely brilliant Turkish grills with chicken Caesar salad. At around 9 pm I received a call from Nasimi, the patient coordinator based in the clinic, and was told I would be picked up at 8:30 am.

The Day!

It’s the day of the procedure. I go downstairs for breakfast; it was a feast! I helped myself to some of the food, then headed back to the room to get ready. I put on comfortable clothes and met the driver in the reception at 8:30 am. It took about 5 minutes to get to the Medistate hospital where the Gethair clinic is located. The hospital was excellent, clean and modern. I was greeted by Galina the receptionist who spoke fluent English. Nasimi the coordinator was there as well. I processed the remaining balance and was taken by Galina to Dr.Tayfun’s office. He inspected my hair and drew circles to define the recipient area. He said my hair would look thick and good in a few months due to the large volume and long hair in the donor area. Dr.Tayfun stepped out and Galina took a few pictures of my hairline with a Nikon camera. I asked for how long Dr.Tayfun had been doing this and she replied ‘’ about 20 years ‘’ if I remember correctly. I was taken to a different room where 3 nurses shaved my head which was necessary to carry out the procedure. Until that point I had never seen my head completely shaven, so that was a first. The nurses removed my shirt and handed me a gown before proceeding to the operation room. In the room, the views were relaxing and the TV was on. Although there were stacks of DVDs, I was not really interested in watching anything. Galina clarified briefly each step of the procedure. One of the nurses started applying local anesthesia and I was asked whether I was fine with the injections, I did not feel any pain. Galina said some people react to the local anesthetics differently and apparently I was one of the lucky ones. Dr.Tayfun proceeded to make incisions on my scalp where hair had to be transplanted, the whole thing took about an hour from 9 am to 10 am. Once the doctor left, two nurses started taking hair follicles from the donor area which took about two hours. Although the nurses didn’t speak fluent English, they gave me clear instructions during the procedure. At around 12 pm, the extractions were finalized and I took a small break. At around 12:05, they started the implantation and 3 nurses got to work on my crown area and the frontal line. At around 2 pm the procedure was done. I think the last part was the most difficult for the nurses and I really appreciated the good shift they put in. As you can imagine, it is not easy to plant individual follicles. The total time of the procedure was five hours. My head was wrapped with a bandage professionally to prevent swelling and to counter bleeding overnight. My shirt was returned and had to be placed over my head without touching the implant area. In hindsight, a front opening shirt would have been a better choice.

After the procedure Galina gave me antibiotics, pain killers and instructed me to be careful with the way I slept the first night. ‘’ No lying on the sides and please make sure you do not touch the areas operated on”” she said. A neck pillow at this stage would have been ideal. I was given lunch and Nasimi told me that If needed anything I could speak to him on Whatsapp. Once I had finished my lunch, Galina took me downstairs to the reception area where the driver was waiting.

At the hotel, I found it really hard to sleep because I was not too sure where my head was on the pillow as I drifted away. I read in one of the reviews that a travel pillow could help and I recommend you have one prior to the operation. I managed to buy one at Istanbul airport at the departure gates.

Washing day:

Having not slept much in the previous two nights. I called the hotel reception to ask whether they could bring breakfast to the room which they did. I was relieved not be leaving Istanbul on the same day. I’m going to give immense credit to Dr.Tayfun’s team here and mainly the driver, whose name I believe is Gurkan (apologies if that incorrect). He took me and a couple of other gentlemen from England, back to the hospital at 9 am for the hair wash. Galina and another nurse were there, my hair was washed and the bandage taken away. The nurse put a band on my head which was done to prevent swelling. Final instructions were delivered by Galina together with a loose hat, shampoo, lotion and ATP solution. I left the hospital with Gurkan and whilst getting out of the car at the hotel, I banged my head! The driver looked at me and said we have to go back to the hospital. He called Galina and told her we were coming back. Upon inspection, the nurse at the hospital said I had lost 6 grafts in the incident. She was kind enough to put them back and told me to relax and be careful. I really appreciated the fact that even the driver had my best interests at heart. At the hotel and as bedtime was approaching, I had to take off the headband. Galina had informed me earlier that the hotel staff could do it for me! To their credit a couple of them, including Nejat, lifted the band expertly without touching the donor and recipient areas.

Leaving Istanbul,

My departure flight back to the UK was around 8:30 in the morning. I was surprised to find the driver at the hotel at 5 am, ready to take me to Ataturk’s Airport

Concluding remarks

My experience was remarkable in that I was in good hands from the moment I arrived in Istanbul until the moment I left. I highly recommend Gethair and regret not making a firm decision to find the clinic earlier. There’s always some discomfort associated with any medical procedure but it’s really nothing compared with the potential gain. I genuinely believe this is a much better option than what is available in the UK. Obviously the comparatively low price was a factor for me and I was extremely pleased with Dr.Tayfun’s team. Their experience, craft and skill were clearly major factors in making this experience a pleasant one. It has been one month since the operation and I cannot wait to report on the progress
Get hair has not only got me my confidence bak but a full head of hair again , this time last year I was dreading goin out 2 party's or seeing friends because of my hair loss, and now all of that is 100 percent behind me. I can't thank get hair enough
GetHair 5 star review on 31st October 2017
It has been 10 months now since my hair transplant and I am very pleased. I have seen great progress so far and I am excited to see the final result. Kaan has always been a great professional by always answering all my questions and giving support.
One year later…

I had the operation on the 2nd February of 2015 and decided to wait for a full year before writing a review.

I spent around a year investigating different providers and doctors previous to the operation. And I decided to go with GetHair based upon the public reviews and one or two reviews I got from past patients without GetHair’s knowledge.

One thing I thought was missing from the reviews was 12 month post-op ones. I decided I would wait until 12 months after my op and then write a review based upon the results and the overall experience I had to help others.

Dealing with GetHair.....

I had done a few consultations with different clinics in Dublin, Ireland where I live and got the follow up calls which I found a little pushy at times. Through my investigations, I came across GetHair and was impressed with the sheer volume of recommendations on the web for them.
If I am being honest, I was looking for some faults in the reviews thinking that GetHair may have hired people to write them. I read through quite a few of them over a period of weeks and decided they were genuine. I decided I had nothing to lose and contacted them.
I contacted them over email and maintained the conversation through email only for the entirety (I still haven’t spoken to Kaan). This I found suited me. I could take my time, think about my questions and articulate them well and then send the email when it suited. When Kaan replied, I could absorb the answers and take time making my decision. I felt confident enough to quiz a few answers which I possibly wouldn’t if we were face to face. As I say, email really suited me and I recommend it to anyone as it was a very thorough way of communication for this.
I investigated the doctor that was going to do the operation and to be honest, had more qualifications and experience than any other doctor I had come across. When they say, look for the certain qualifications and memberships Dr. Tayfun has them all, no exaggerations, check for yourself.
I contacted a previous patient on my own accord, without Kaan or GetHair’s knowledge and the patient was 9 months post-op and delighted with the results. He was balder than I was and showed me some very good pics.
I decided with this, the reviews on the web, the doctor’s reputation and the correspondence with Kaan GetHair were the company I was going to use to get my transplant done.

The trip to Turkey...

We settled on a date, paid the deposit and I booked my flights. I didn’t realise that Turkish Airlines flew from Dublin until Kaan mentioned it and the flights costs came in under €250, delighted.
When I arrived in Istanbul, the driver was there waiting for me. A really non-judgemental nice guy that I had a lovely conversation with on the way to the hotel and he made me feel really welcome. After a good night’s sleep and a nice breakfast, the driver brought me to the clinic which was about a ten minute drive away.

The Operation...

At around 9am on the Monday morning, I met the nurses and had the consultation with Dr. Tayfun whereby he drew out my new hairline and marked a few bald spots that also needed to be covered.
A nurse then shaved my head and I lay down on the operating chair which would be my resting spot for the next few hours.
The first part of the operation involves numbing of the scalp through local anaesthetic injections. For me, each injection was painful. I didn’t remember reading about that anywhere so it is something you should be aware of. I basically grit my teeth and got through it and it was fine but certainly memorable.
Within two to three hours all of the donor follicles had been removed and Dr. Tayfun had opened the new recipient channels. This lead up to lunch. A fine meal was provided and things resumed at 2pm.
The next part was to implant the donor follicles in the channels. Two nurses performed this over the next three hours, two of which I was asleep for.

After the operation...

Upon completion of the operation, my English speaking patient coordinator gave me some drugs and explained when I should take them. This would have been better if the instructions had have been written down as I was post op and obviously not fully coherent.
The usual painkillers I take at home for any ailments are taken as a pair.
When I took the painkillers given to me as a pair, I then recalled how the coordinator had stressed not to take more than one and wait for four hours before the next. I rang here once I realised my mistake and she then rang the doctor. I was to stay away from alcohol and fizzy drinks for the next four hours, which I did. She checked back in with me a few times until I was in the clear.
She was great, really nice, this was my mistake of course, but I advised her that if it was written down for me it might not have happened. Hopefully, she has done that since.

On arrival home...

The driver that picked me up from the airport and had driven me backwards and forwards to the hospital was very good to drop me to the airport even though I had a late flight booked, a great guy.
The flight home was perfect. The hat that the clinic supplied did the job of covering my head.

I had booked two weeks off work to give it a chance for some healing.

I had some swelling and noticed the area was very understandably red. After a few days the swelling went down but the red remained.
When the two weeks were up and I had to go back to work, the red was still quite prominent so I had to wear a hat. Luckily, being a software developer we can get away with baseball caps.
I told most of the guys, I shaved my head and didn’t like the look so was wearing the hat. With my close workmates though, I told the whole story and showed them. They were amazed, supportive and non-judgemental. It’s all forgotten about at this stage now.

3 months later...

Three months later I still had the red on the recipient area. After some investigation it seems that this is common for sensitive skins and is known as the sunburn affect. I sent a pic to Dr. Tayfun and he advised a certain cream which I got and started applying it.

6 months later...

Six months later the red was still there although fading a bit. I went on holidays and tried to cover it with a real tan, which worked. So when I came back to work, I didn’t have the cap and there was also some new growth there. Nobody really passed much heed in work, my hair isn’t all that important in the context of other people’s lives.

9 months later...

The sunburn red had mostly gone although it was probably a pinky color now.
There was now good growth but it seemed to be thinner in places. I went a got a haircut to try even things out and that worked.
Over the next few months I noticed the thinner patches starting to grow and get volume.

12 months later...

At twelve months, I have good volume in my hair, a lot more than I have had in the past ten years. The thinner parts have filled out more but I would be still expecting some more growth there. I am aware that it can continue improving for another six months.

Summary..

Would I recommend you to get the procedure done?
Absolutely without a shadow of a doubt.

Would I recommend you to deal with GetHair.co.uk?
Without a doubt. All communication I did was over email and Kaan was just fantastic.

What is a balanced expectation I would offer any potential patient?

It is a roller-coaster.

You have probably been thinking about it for years, I was. You read about everyone else’s great experiences and think well that’s them, I’m different and I usually end up with a different story.

You worry about the reputation of the company, surgery and doctor. You’re not an expert on hair transplants, but you do your investigations.
GetHair had more reputation than I could find for any other company out there. I would compare others to them.

Do your research and settle your own mind. Do what you need to do. I did and as I said GetHair covered all the areas I was concerned about, even without their knowledge.

Don’t expect plain sailing and a huge afro in two weeks, this will take a year. Expect it to take the year.

I had to remind myself of this a couple of times through the year to keep the long term goal and expectation.

You might find yourself, at times during the year thinking, it didn’t work, its red, there are still a few bald patches. When, in fact, it is settling in and growing at different rates, maybe not a speed you might like it to.

A year afterwards, you will then be closer to the end result and you will be able to stand back and really see the results.

Am I happy? Bloody right I am.

How is the confidence?
Remember when you were younger and had hair that you were obsessed with, just confident with it, took it for granted?
This brings that feeling back but this time with an appreciation with it.
I began losing my hair at 30, I am now 43 but feel 30. I used to look in the mirror and sigh. Now I look and I smile at what’s looking back. It’s about self-esteem and I have got a boost to mine that I hadn’t released had dropped. You will see the same message in other reviews here because it is true.

Should you take the risk?
It’s about minimising risk, with GetHair and Dr. Tayfun it is minimized as much as can be. It is then up to you to make the decision. Do it, you won’t regret it. You will more than likely write a review here and help others make the same decision. There is nothing in this for me, only a sense that I can help someone like me out there go for it because it is so worth it. Do it and enjoy the results, I am.
It has now been 6 months since I had my hair transplant in Istanbul and I am very happy with the results so far.

My hair/appearance look markedly different - it's amazing what good coverage and an actual hair line will do! This has been amazing from a confidence perspective - my hair used to be very thick and full and it was difficult to see it decline so much but now I can see it returning to it's former glory pretty quickly!

My friends, family and colleagues have all been amazed at the progress (my barber even went to get a transplant himself)!

All in all I am very happy with the results so far and with Get Hair who have regularly checked on my progress and been happy to answer any questions. I am looking forward to the next 6 months where I should see some substantial growth and also can't wait to see the finished article.

Highly recommended.
GetHair 5 star review on 31st October 2019
5**** above and beyond my expectations. Went for 2800 grafts and am on day 9 post surgery. I went with Get Hair off the back of my mates experience in 2018, they did an amazing job. Hotel would easily be a 5* in the U.K. with very cheap room service. 3 course meals delivered to your room for less than £10. Hospitals are more modern than NHS hospitals and also much cleaner. There’s a big tv at the end of your hospital bed you can watch YouTube on while having treatment because you'll be in there between 4-6 hours. Everything was like clockwork and although Get Hair aren’t cheapest you can definitely see they’re a levels above in service and aftercare. You will not get this service in the U.K. for less than 15-20000. You can also take a friend or your partner.
GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019 GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019 GetHair 5 star review on 19th August 2019
Did a lot of research before finally choosing GetHair and wasn't disappointed. It wasn't just the results (which were so good after 1 session I returned for a second session to finish the job, see photos) but the end to end care that was provided from arrival in Istanbul to departure. Everyone from the collection drivers to the clinic staff were very diligent and took care of all needs and concerns, the hotel facilities were great too.

I have no hesitation in recommending GetHair and Dr Tayfun.
GetHair 5 star review on 12th May 2019
My experience with Get hair was absolutely fantastic from beginning till now. My initial emails and contact was with Zak in London who answered every single question of mine in a timely and informative manner. Any concerns I had he was happy to discuss them and put me at ease with a lot of queries I had. Zak was just a great person to talk to from beginning till now. Get hair represent, in my opinion, the most qualified doctors in Turkey that carry out hair transplantation. You have to be very careful who to associate yourself with. I had looked at other places that were much cheaper and tempting because they do have very legit-looking websites etc. However, the doctor I had (Dr Ilker Apaydin) was involved in designing and creating the new hairline which looks very natural. He was also responsible for opening the channels at the front of my head and hairline which put me at ease that a qualified, experienced doctor was doing this crucial part of the process. The technicians (involved in extracting and implanting new hairs) are very experienced and friendly and the assistant who looked after me (Zeynep) was very helpful, calming and happy to answer and queries I had. Overall great experience with this service and I would recommend it to everyone!!! Get hair are definitely not the cheapest in Turkey and, in my opinion, they are not expensive. But you pay for the service and quality of staff you get and when I compare it to some of the people I saw on the flight home that got it from other places and listening to other peoples' horror stories, I definitely do not regret my choice.
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 409 reviews