GetHair Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GetHair

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.04
10 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy

Bryan
"I would like to start by saying that this is going to be a very long, detailed and above all else very honest review about by my own personal experience at Gethair and my final result. Unlike most people I am not writing this review shortly after my procedure and on the basis of the service but instead I have waited a full 12 months afterwards so that I could cover everything. Before choosing Gethair I spent a full 6 months doing my research and going for consultations with various clinics. I also sent my photos off to various clinics in Turkey and got back different quotes for between £1100 and £1600. At £3000 Gethair were by far the most expensive but then the opportunity arose for me to have a face to face consultation with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu at their office in London. I had been told beforehand by Gethair that based on my photos they would be able to extract 3600 grafts, however after Dr Oguzoglu had examined my hair and had seen how thick and dense my donor region was that they could extract 3800 grafts. He drew on a new hairline which I thought was a bit high but he explained that was so as to create good density. I said I would go away and think about it which I did before deciding that as they were twice the price of all the other clinics then surely they must be twice as good! So I booked. When I arrived in Istanbul the driver was waiting for me and did his best to make conversation despite the language barrier and the hotel itself was very nice. The following morning I was picked up and taken to the hospital where the hairline was drawn on and my head shaved before being taken into the operating room. It was now 10am. Dr Oguzoglu then came in and did all of the incisions and when he had finished the technicians took over and began to do the extractions and as soon as that was over they began the implantation process. Before I knew it I was told that it was all finished and when I looked at the time it was 2pm. This is when the first alarm bells starting going off in my head. I had read many reviews on hair transplants and the one thing that everyone says is what a long, boring day it is and yet my procedure, supposedly involving 3800 grafts, took just 4 hours. The next thing that caused me concern was that when it was over and before I had even got myself up off the operating table, the technicians who had been working on me had grabbed their coats and bags and left for the day. When I later emailed Stuart Cuming at the London office about this he said that once they had finished what they are doing there is no need for them to hang around which is fair enough but does seem a little unprofessional. I was also not given a mirror so that I could see how it looked and instead had to wait until I was in the elevator going down where there was a mirrored wall. I was also concerned that Dr Oguzoglu didn't check on me afterwards to see how it looked even though he was still there as I saw him sat at his desk when I walked past his office on the way out. The next day I went back for my first hair wash and just as the girl doing the hair wash was about to begin her mobile phone rang so she washed my head with one hand whilst talking on the phone with her other!! I then flew back home and tried to put all of these concerns out of my head and tell myself that everything would be ok in the end. As the next few months went by the communication with Stuart Cuming was very good with him asking me for photo updates on a regular basis. By the 6 month stage I was starting to get very concerned as the transplanted region was looking very thin and wispy which was especially concerning considering that my hair has always been very thick. By the 8 month stage it was obvious to me that things weren't going to improve and even Stuart Cuming himself admitted in an email that: "I would have expected to see a little more growth by the 8th month." However as is standard practice by all hair transplant clinics he said there is nothing that can be done until I have reached the 12 month stage and see what the final result is like. Well the 12 month stage has now been reached and the result is thin, wispy, patchy hair with lots of gaps in between. I recently had my head examined and during the examination I was asked if I had any photos from my procedure and luckily I had taken plenty in the days afterwards and when we zoomed in on the photos the first thing that was pointed out to me was the amount of incisions that had been made that didn't even contain any grafts. Now whether this is because no grafts were ever placed in the incisions in the first place (which would explain the 4 hour operating time) or whether they came out during the first wash when as explained before the girl doing the wash was busy talking on her phone at the same time, is something I will never know. I have also been in touch with many other clinics in the UK, USA, and Turkey and the one thing they all have in common is that they all say it is physically impossible to have a 3800 graft hair transplant in just 4 hours. Once I had got my calculator out and did some sums I had to agree with them. Considering it took almost an hour to do the incisions, that left approximately 90 minutes to extract 3800 grafts and a further 90 minutes to implant 3800 grafts!!! Simply not possible. When I questioned Stuart Cuming about this he said the technicians wouldn't lie about the number of grafts. Well someone is certainly lying and the proof is in the pudding as they say. Even Gethairs own patient agreement form states that: "a procedure involving 2000-3000 grafts will take around 6 hours." I was recently asked to send in my 12 month photos which I did, but was then asked to send in some more from different angles which I didn't do as by this point I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't return to Gethair for a second hair transplant even if it were offered free and the reason for this is because you only realistically get two attempts at FUE surgery before your donor region is all used up so I wouldn't want to go back to the same clinic that gave me such a poor result the first time around. Stuart Cuming did compare my current photos to what I looked like before and say that I did now have a lot more hair which im not disputing. Even though the "before" photo he used had me with a shaved head and the "after" photo was after me not having had a haircut for 3 months, I do agree that I have more hair now than before but it looks terrible and has zero density. I have gone from a man you looked "bald" to a man who looks like he is "balding." In other words I would be better off just shaving my head again. In one of his last emails to me Stuart Cuming states that: "every client is treated in the same way and given the same service." Well I certainly hope that's not the case as otherwise it doesn't look good for everyone else who is planning on going to Gethair. What would have been far better would to have admitted that on this occasion they fell short of the standards and final result that they would normally expect and to have offered me a refund or at least a part refund but that never happened. I have two friends that have been to other clinics in Turkey (one paid £1100 for 3650 grafts and the other paid £1400 for 3900 grafts) and both have ended up with incredible results, which just shows that paying more money doesn't mean a better result. I just want to end this review by saying that despite my experience I don't believe Gethair to be a bad company. I think they are a professionally run clinic who can produce good results and having Stuart Cuming based in the UK obviously makes things easier for communication. Its just a shame that in my case they have refused to admit that they came up short."
"i was an unfortunate victim of Zeiring Medical Uk. Had done an FUT with them which left a scar and the surgery was not a successful one thanks to the surgeon skills. they had poor customer service and were a rip off. after much disappointment , frustration, i happen to come across gethair website by chance. having carried out extensive research, thought to give it a try. Stuart (Patient Coordinator, Uk) was helpful throughout the process. my present photos of the frontal hairline, side and crown were emailed across and within a day, the report was send from Dr T. the report was very detailed in terms of the number of grafts, the coverage, the density in terms of graft placement etc. I was pretty impressed with the detailed report vs the horrible experience i had from Ziering. Decided to give it a try, booked the tickets and off went for the Hair transplant session. On the day of the surgery, Galina(Patient Co ordinator, Turkey) was assisting with explaining the details of how the surgery. I met DR T, a very pleasant, humble man with massive amount of experience. He drew the hairline explained how the grafts will be placed. the surgery lasted for 6 hours with an extraction of 2850 grafts to cover the frontal and the crown. the whole package included 2 nights 5 star hotel stay plus the surgery. the local anaesthetic wasn't painful at all. PRP was administered prior to implantation. the opening of channals and extraction was carried out by DR T himself. Transplant was carried out by the nurses. 1st day post HT, the nurse will be carrying out the first wash, removing the bandage and cleaning the donor and recipient area. along with this, the post hair Transplant pack with detailed instruction guidelines are explained and shared by the co ordinator. in Turkey for finasteride, you do not require prescription as compared to the UK. It is extremely cheap in Turkey with £3 per pack of 28 tablets in one pack. please buy them. the pharmacy is right in front of the hospital. Special thanks to Julia(Patient Co ordinator) who was patient and tolerant to answer my phone calls @6 am to ensure the cab driver arrived on time to the hotel for pick up and drop off to the airport. the cab drivers were very helpful to ensure i do not bump when getting into the car and exiting. Overall the experience was excellent. Special thanks to DR T, the patient co ordinator(Galina), and nurses who helped throughout the process. the care was excellent and I believe this should be a learning curve for the UK HT surgeons. in the UK, the surgeons aim at ripping patients off with huge costs and no after care are provided, whereas in Gethair Turkey, the experience was great. I am on a waiting game to see how the HT works out. definitely will post more pictures. I have uploaded pics on surgery day and 5 days post HT and they are healing well"
"I was very nervous and apprehensive prior to travelling to turkey for the surgery. Could not recommend the get hair team for their hospitality customer care and professional approach. I'm very happy with the overall result and experience. After talking to many patients at the airport post op, comparing my experience with others who travelled to turkey I've had better service and better results even at that early stage compared to others. 10/10 get hair thank you!!"
"I started thinking about a hair transplant in late 2016 having become ever unhappy with my appearance. I began to research all possibilities to have a transplant in 2017 and spent about a year looking at different countries including the UK and Turkey amongst others. I read as many reviews as possible and watched so many you tube reviews. I decided early in 2018 to start getting quotes and advice from different companies. Get Hair had already been high on my list due to the reviews I had read and watched. Having sent pictures to quite a few companies, I was highly impressed with the initial correspondence and the detailed report and quote that came back from Get Hair. I was then able to visit Dr Tayfun and some of his team including Stuart at their office in London, again I was highly impressed and pleasantly surprised at there was NO hard selling which could not be said for other companies. I decided that Get Hair, Dr Tayfun and his team were the company for me and the one I was going to use. I booked my FUE transplant for March 2019 and booked my flights with Turkish airlines and nervously waited for the day to arrive! In the build up to the big trip I was kept up to date from Stuart in London of what to expect and what I should do and not do in the lead up. The flight on Turkish Airlines was excellent, I was then met at the airport by my driver (Omar) exactly in the place I was told I would be collected and right on time. The drive to the hotel was about an hour, Omar spoke a little English and we managed to chat a little on our way to hotel! The hotel, The Radisson Park Inn was perfect after my day travelling, a very comfortable, clean hotel with friendly staff. I had a large and very comfortable room, within minutes of getting to my room the patient co-ordinator Nasimi phoned through to make sure I had arrived safely and that I was comfortable, happy and detailed what to expect the following day and to let me know my collection time from the hotel to the hospital. I ate in the hotel restaurant that evening which again was absolutely perfect with very reasonable prices. After a good nights sleep which I didn't expect to get with the nervous trepidation I had a good breakfast in the restaurant. Again this was very good with plenty of selection. I was collected in reception after breakfast by Omar exactly on time and taken the short drive to the hospital, which is more like a very nice hotel. I was welcomed by Dr Tayfuns team and after some form filling in, I had a consultation with Dr Tayfun and Nasimi, shortly after this I was welcomed by the nurses and my head was shaved ready for the real work to start. Although I was nervous everybody on the team were kind and supportive. Dr T was present and carried out lots of the procedure himself. There was no pain and nothing at all to worry about, it took about 5 and a half hours but didn't really seem that long. Once the procedure was over, I was again collected by Omar and driven back to my hotel, once in my room Nasimi called to see if I was OK after the procedure and to brief me on the collection time and what to expect the following day. That evening I ordered room service and had an OK nights sleep! I had breakfast in the restaurant that morning despite feeling a little conscious with my large bandaging. However, because its such common place in Turkey there were no strange looks. I was collected after breakfast and taken back to the hospital to have my head washed and the bandage removed. I was then given my meds and shampoos and lotions with very detailed instructions on what to do and expect over the next 14 days. After I was finished at the hospital I was driven back to the airport to take my flight back to the UK. I am nearly at day 14 and so far I am very happy with the results and everything has gone as I was told the morning after the procedure. I would highly recommend Get Hair and Dr Tayfun and his team. I really cannot fault anything from my initial contact, to the procedure to the after care advice. If you are considering taking that step to have a hair transplant then you will not be disappointed with Get Hair. A truly 5* service - Thank you Get Hair"
"I cannot fault the efficiency of the service that get hair provide, the organising of the operation is easy as Stuart, the patient coordinator helps you along the way and answers any queries you have informatively and quickly. It's all very simple and easy. I really liked the hotel as it wasn't huge so you weren't going up dozens of floors to get to the room, it had everything I needed. The operation itself was a loborious process but that's to be expected, I felt no pain and luckily managed to sleep for a while and I listened to music which helped make it go quicker. The assistants were all very nice and asked me regularly if I was ok. Get hair are providing are very high level of service and long may that continue!"
"I completed extensive research prior to choosing where to undergo my hair transplant. I researched clinics both in the UK and abroad, and quickly discovered that Turkey offered a reasonable balance between quality and value, so I delved deeper in to places in Turkey. I was very satisfied with my experience with Gethair, from initial contact, through the operation and the aftercare. Communication was excellent throughout, the experience from arriving in Turkey through to departure was seamless and the aftercare was great. The reason I decided upon Gethair, in large part, came down to four main points; Surgeon & facility reputations, UK liaison with great communication, value and finally the fact that many UK clinics only transplant up to 1000 grafts where Gethair would safely transplant typically up to 3000 which would provide greater coverage. Although price was not a major concern for me, it was evident that Gethair offered a great product for a good price, albeit higher than many places in Turkey, but less than the UK. It is now over 12 months and I cannot believe the results. The results far exceed my expectations and I am forever getting complimented by friends and family saying they can't believe how it looks. Would recommend for sure."
"I thought I would wait a few months before giving feedback to help others make their decision to use GetHair! As per other reviews, the service I received was World Class! From start to finish I felt safe, respected and valued as a person rather than a customer. The UK team were great and answered all my questions (even over weekends) and upon arrival in Turkey everyone from the driver at the airport to Dr T and his team - was amazing. If you are worried about standing out - Don't Worry! This is a very common procedure and there were about 4 guys in my hotel who had the same procedure and about 25 on my flight going back to London. It is now 3 months after the surgery and the new hairs have fallen out and started growing again. Along with my existing hair, I can feel the new hair growing and I can already see a difference. The full extent will only be after 12 - 18 months but I am happy with what I am seeing so far. The only thing I would like to point out is that when the new hairs start to grow back, they do sometimes have little ingrown hairs in your head which is notable for a day or so, but that is more the process rather than Get Hair. All in all, I would recommend GetHair to anyone wanting to have this done. Yes, you can find treatment cheaper but at the end of the day, do you really want to be cheap when it comes to something as sensitive as your hair. In all the research I did, Dr T came out tops and I am very happy with the result."
"Great service provided by GetHair, from the inital conseltation on they their website to the completion of the operation they have been nothing but exceptional. The process was very easy although it was nerve racking but the GetHair team was there with you throughout the journey so you felt at ease. I would definitely recomend to anyone who is deciding on getting this procedure done."
"Good experience comfortable from start to finish to early to say anything about the result."
"Faultless experience. Absolutely brilliant and comfortable from start to finish. Unfortunately I can’t say anything about the results until after 4 months, but in terms of the journey and customer service, I couldn’t have asked for more."
"My hair story started about 4 years ago. I have been conscious on my hair disappearing for a while, I had looked into several treatments (none evasive) shampoo’s, vitamins etc. I knew deep down, the only way was a hair transplant. I wasn’t after a quick fix or a temporary solution. My hair was getting down. I started to google the hair transplant procedure both FUT and FUE. I found myself scrolling millions of images of people’s before and afters, looking on with envy. I said to myself that this can’t be real and the cost of having the procedure in the U.K is not a viable option due to cost. Luckily for me, my best friend who also had insecurities with his hairline took the plunge and visited Turkey with Get Hair. His results are fantastic. Having a friend as a reference, where I could see the results put me at ease. Every time I saw him, my confidence grew and there was only one company I was using to get my procedure done. I spoke with Stuart from GetHair and he instantly put me at ease. I knew I was making the right decision. The overall experience has been fantastic, from first communications, to all the finer details of hotel transfers to and from the Istanbul airport have all been seem less. The whole experience was coordinated with military precision. From the moment I landed in Turkey, GetHair had me covered. I had a driver waiting for me, who took me to the hotel. The day of the procedure I was greeted by Dr Apaydin’s assistant, who traveled to the clinic with me and also explained verbally the days agenda. Before I knew it, I had Dr Apaydin and his team in front of me, talking about what I wanted and how we can achieve the hair I wanted. The procedure it’s self, was painless and really relaxed. I was put at ease with the professionalism that the team conducted themselves with. The day was over before I knew it and I was taken back to the hotel. I found myself gleaming in the mirror at my new hairline. I studied the mountain of information I had received to ensure that I get the results I desire. The post care support and information has been accurate and to the letter, I am exactly where I’m supposed to in my recovery. All my questions have been answered by the team over in Istanbul, the responses I have received have been timely and reassuring. This outlining the professionalism of the GetHair outfit. I was fortunate that I had my friend as a reference on his experience of his procedure. So GetHair was a easy choice. The whole experience has been seem less and effortless, that’s down to the hard work of the GetHair team. I could not recommend GetHair enough. Since my procedure, I have had people stop me and ask where I went. I have directed them to Stuart and the Team. Thank you guys! It’s been a pleasure!"
"Been 6 months now seeing a lot of growth very happy with the results. Excellent customer service they still do follow up’s on email even after 6 months will 100% recommend get hair"
"You have definitely come to the right place if you are looking for a hair transplant, Get Hair have been absolutely brilliant from start to finish and I could not fault them in any way. I had done plenty of research prior to choosing to go with Get Hair, it has now been 3 weeks since my transplant and I am so happy. Stuart was my main contact and his customer service has been second to none. He answered all questions promptly and made me feel very comfortable all the way through the whole process. The payment process was easy and secure. The transfer to and from the airport was well organised, seamless & comfortable. I was contacted by Dr. llker Apaydin’s assistant on arrival in Turkey and Zeynep was very organised and made me feel very welcome. The hotel was great, and the staff were very friendly. The hospital is a short 3-minute walk from the hotel and Zeynep came to collect me from the hotel on the morning of the procedure. I met with Dr.llker Apaydin who talked me through the process and introduced me to his team who are all very lovely. The procedure itself is done by the doctor which is one of the main reasons I chose to go with Get Hair. The aftercare instructions were clearly explained, and I am very excited about seeing the results in the coming months. Extremely happy with everything overall and highly recommend to those thinking about getting it done."
"After almost 2 years of research into hair transplants in both the UK and abroad, and after exchanging emails and phone calls with Zak in London I decided to go with Get Hair. What I liked about them was that their attitude was relaxed and put no pressure on me to make a decision where as other companies I contacted were constantly phoning and emailing me. I decide to have the procedure done by Dr Ilker Apaydin as he has a good reputation and I liked that the transplant would be overseen by a doctor. On the day of my departure we had really bad snow and my flight was delayed by 4 hours but I was pleasantly surprised that the transfer to the hotel was waiting on arrival in Istanbul. The hotel I stayed at (Modus hotel) was great and there are loads of other people having surgery staying there so you are by no means on your own. The evening meal at the hotel is excellent but the breakfast not so great. On the day of the surgery I was collected from the hotel by a lady called Zaynep and we walk up the hill to the hospital which is only 5 min walk away. Once at the hospital, I filled in the relevant paperwork and met with Dr Ilker and his assistants to discuss the procedure. The injections for the anaesthetic were not as painful as I was expecting and I felt minimal pain during the procedure. It took approx 7 hours with a lunch break in the middle. The hospital (Nisantasi Hastanesi) is extremely clean and all staff extremely kind and proffesional. If you have any reservations about having the procedure in Turkey, believe me you have nothing to worry about. With Get Hair and New Age (the clinic in turkey) you are in safe hands. It has now been 4 weeks since my transplant and my recovery is going well with great communication and after care from Get Hair. Overall I am very happy with the service from Get Hair and I am looking forward to seeing the end results."
"The whole experience was very professional and I'm extremely happy with the result. It has increased my confidence massively! Thank you to all the team at GetHair! :)"
"This is in response to gethairs response to my review and it seems they aren't as professional as I said they were. They claim that any photos you send them are for internal purposes only and yet they have posted my photos online for daring to leave them a negative review. Anyone reading my original review and their response will notice that they have failed to address the points that I brought up such as how is it possible to have a 3800 graft procedure in just 4 hours when even their own patient agreement forms states that a procedure involving 2000 - 3000 grafts will take around 6 hours. Or the incisions that didn't contain any grafts etc etc etc. Unlike gethair I am prepared to address the points that they have mentioned such as alcohol being a problem following a hair transplant. For this reason I didn't drink anything for 1 week before the operation and nothing for 6 months following the operation. Although it's interesting that they have mentioned this because it sounds like they are saying that this is the reason for the bad result and yet at the same time insisting that it is an acceptable result!!!! So which is it as you can't have it both ways. Also at no point was I ever told that I would require 2 hair transplants to get a decent result. Also as mentioned in the original review the photos they have used are not like for like comparisons as in the first photo my head has been recently shaved and in the second photo I had not had a haircut for 3 months. I was warned by Stuart Cuming that if I wrote a negative review they would publish my photos but I refused to be blackmailed into keeping quiet."
Hi Bryan,

Could you please provide your reply underneath the initial review rather than creating a separate/new negative review.

Regards,
Kaan Aksoy
Dear Brian,

Thanks for leaving your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that your expectations were not met.

Firstly, I would like to clarify that you are on NORWOOD SCALE 5A to 6. Meaning, you have had advanced hair loss level, which for many clinics, requires at least 2 sessions to get it to a point that it's considered as a meaningful outcome.

And, we have implanted 3800 Grafts in one session with a great success.
To prove how successful the operation was, we are sharing your Before/After photos to show your result, although you refused to send us a photo of your hair, taken under normal lighting conditions (as the one you sent is taken under a very harsh light with wet hair) and dry.

Obviously, our help is limited when a patient refuses to send the final outcome photo with our guidelines.

I would also want to bring to your attention that in our Patient Assessment form, you reported us that you drink 5 units of alcohol a day, and Stuart has warned you about the potential risks of this on your final result, prior to your deposit payment.

But nevertheless, in our professional opinion you achieved a result which a very limited number of clinics in the world could deliver only in one session.

Kind regards,
"Very good service doc and staff was really nice I did not have any problem and I stayed in best hotel thx 😀"
"After many months of research and deliberation, I came across the Get Hair website.  Get Hair were very different to the other companies I was in contact with and many hounded me on daily basis for my custom but Get Hair were patient from day one. I liaised with Stuart who was my main point of contact, I found him to be friendly, knowledgeable, and informative and no pressure tactics used, I would also like to add that whilst Stuart was on leave, Zac and Kaan were on hand to assist during his absence.  I chose to go ahead with Get Hair due to the above factors and with the reassurance that a doctor was involved heavily in the procedure – you may find cheaper companies but be aware that doctors may not be carrying out the procedures. On topic of payment, the process was simple and secure. Upon arriving in Turkey, the transfer was ready and waiting which made the journey to the hotel simple. The hotel is of a decent standard and has helpful/friendly employees who made our stay enjoyable. The coordinators for the procedure were Zeynep and Leila who were extremely organised and covered all questions or concerns. The hospital is 2 minutes away from the hotel and they were available to assist with collections/ drop offs. Once at the hospital, there was a team of friendly technicians who assisted Dr. Ilker Apaydin during the procedure. Although this is a long day, they try to put you at ease. The injections were manageable and the procedure was uncomfortable at times but not painful. There are many things to consider for after care but again this was communicated well by the coordinators. Overall, I am very happy with the service provided and I am currently in the recovery process having recently returning to the UK. I am eagerly waiting to see the long term results and the proof will be in the pudding!"
"I would recommend Gethair in my experience up to a month post op (I will not know until a few months how successful the operation has been so my rating and review does not reflect that). I found the customer care in the UK very good and it was easy to call up whenever if I had any queries. The hotel in Istanbul was fine, though basic. The day of the operation I was met by a woman from the clinic who spoke v good English and was very helpful and took me to the hospital a few minutes walk away. The operation went smoothly, nothing unexpected. Pain for the first five minutes and then mostly pain free although in some spots I had to ask for more anastetic to be applied. The most uncomfortable part is the first part when you are face down but it is bearable. After lunch the second part was putting in the new hair. This was easier and I listened peacefully to podcasts. By the end was feeling quite uncomfortable as the procedure was over 8 hrs but once it was finished was looked after very well by another woman who spoke v good English and explained the aftercare and brought me a pizza. Next day was a quick wash and then off to the airport. All in all everything went smoothly and I was satisfied with the service Gethair provided. Will have to see the finished product later but was happy with how the trip and pre care and operation went. I have kept in touch since with a few questions that have all been answered swiftly."
"I am a 28-year-old guy who had been considering a hair transplant for the past few years. I started thinning around the age of 25, but really noticed it worsen summer last year. What started as a joke with my mates turned in to me booking with Get Hair. I was becoming obsessive about my hair loss, it was effecting my confidence greatly - so I thought enough is enough. I am nearing my two weeks since the operation. I cannot recommend Get Hair highly enough - seriously. The whole transaction, from meeting Stu, to flying to Turkey, to the hotel, food, hospital and surgery were first class. The process went seamlessly with me being kept in the loop at every stage. The staff were amazing and Dr. Ilker was incredibly welcoming and informative. The place was spotless, the hotel was gorgeous and there is no pain involved whatsoever. The hotel is filled with DOZENS of people in the same situation - as is the airport, so there is no need to feel self-concious whatsoever. If you're thinking about it, seriously, my advice would be just go for it - you genuinely have nothing to worry about. The whole thing came and went in a blur - purely because of the seamless transactions and coordination of the Get Hair package, you honestly don't have to think about a thing once you're there. I'm now on the way to recovery and cannot wait to see the results over the coming months. From my experience so far, I will 100% be recommending Get Hair, Dr. Ilker and the New Age clinic to anyone who asks. GO FOR IT!"
"Hi this is darren I had 2000 grafts at frontal section of my head. 3 weeks ago. Everything is going really well thanks to such a great team who worked with me. I would definitely recommend get hair as the whole process was absolutely superb. Great team great service. Can’t wait to see my results. Thanks Darren."
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 295 reviews