GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020
GetHair 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Zac
GetHair 5 star review on 19th January 2020
William
Did a lot of research before finally choosing GetHair and wasn't disappointed. It wasn't just the results (which were so good after 1 session I returned for a second session to finish the job, see photos) but the end to end care that was provided from arrival in Istanbul to departure. Everyone from the collection drivers to the clinic staff were very diligent and took care of all needs and concerns, the hotel facilities were great too. I have no hesitation in recommending GetHair and Dr Tayfun.
GetHair 5 star review on 12th May 2019
The experience with get hair it was fantastic and it was professional
Everything went very well as I expected
I would definitely recommend it
First class experience
With the glut of information out there regarding hair transplant procedures, sifting thru it all can be a daunting task. After months of research I opted to obtain the services of GetHair.co.uk From the onstart the communication with Kaan was straightforward, timely, precise and coherent. They find/secure the clients and send them to Dr Ilker Apaydin in Istanbul. From there everything from transportation to accommodations to surgery to post surgery direction is handled with the utmost of ease. Dr Apaydin's direct team of assistants Cansue & Leila go beyond the call of duty in servicing your every need. They even ordered me a vegan pizza. The english speaking medical staff here are friendly, professional and service oriented. The facility itself is clean, sterile yet stylish and located in a safe upscale part of Istanbul. The communication and attention to detail from day 1 was superb. This review is incomplete as final hair results will take months to fully evaluate but thus far I can't imagine a better experience.
Hello Stuart,

I haven't got anything to report in a 1 year review other than that the whole thing has been a brilliant experience.
On my request Dr T has created a slightly ragged hairline at the front and it looks completely natural.
All in all, including the hotel in Turkey, the transport and the staff in the clinic couldn't have been better.
Well worth the money! (Which wasn't even that much compared to UK clinics).

Regards
Steve
I came to Istanbul to get a hair transplant and I wasn't disappointed.
I was greeted at the airport by a friendly man who took me by taxi to my hotel where the staff were very friendly and could not do enough for me.
The next day I was at the medical hospital to have my hair transplant where all the staff were very friendly and filled me with Confidence.
Dr ilker met me and we talked together about the transplant.
We discussed FUT and f u e, and we both came to a positive decision that I would opt for f u e.
I paid in cash there was no problem at all.
The team and the doctor were very professional from start to finish.
I cannot recommend get hair highly enough, I was delighted with the results.
The after care was very thorough. I was given very clear instructions to look after my hair, there were videos to look at literature to read, and plenty of phone numbers even for Dr ilker if I wanted to get in touch with him during the healing process.
Like I said I am delighted with the outcome it was verygood value for money .
From the moment I was considering doing this the booking process and information I needed was seamless (from Kaan Sakar at Get Hair), I felt no pressure and I was comfortable with my decision to go ahead with it.

Then from the plane journey the communication with Miss Cansu from the clinic was great (via WhatsApp), I was looked after and comfortable going into with my procedure the following day.

Covid wise Istanbul is strict with masks, there’s a fine for not wearing one in the streets, so this side of things felt safe.

Then to the clinic firstly everyone (inc me) was wearing masks throughout. The consultation with Doctor Apaydin was professional and relatable, I felt comfortable going into my procedure. It all went well with the transplant, the doctor and the nurses were professional and experienced.

The washing info and medication info I received from Leila from the clinic afterwards was detailed, as was all communication post op with Get Hair. I have everything I need.

In terms of the results, so far so good! (I'm on day 12)

I would highly recommend, which I have already.
I had an amazing experience with GetHair. Everything from the consultation to payment and then onto the procedure was handled easily and very professionally. Any questions i had were answered quickly and with a full answer not just a short quick answer. The team at the clinic were amazing and very professional. I am now 7 days post operation and couldn't be happier, there is no pain and clear instructions on how to aftercare were given to me. I am still in contact with my patient coordinator for if i have any questions or issues. Overall i would highly recommend to anyone because they are a very professional company.
This 6 month review is a little late. I’m now 8 months post op. And I’ve never been happier. My confidence is up I feel better about myself. And it’s all down to the guys at get hair.

When I first went for my consultation I had a rough idea of how much I would have liked to pay. And what I was quoted was only 200 more than this. So I didn’t hesitate in booking. Everything was simple. The communication was great. They were always there to answer questions.
Once getting to Turkey; the hotel is lovely. Transport it provided for every journey you need.

the op couldn’t have gone better in my opinion; I’m over the moon with the results

I would not have any hesitation in recommending get hair to family friends or anyone having trouble with dealing with hair loss

Thanks again
Joe
I view Get hair as a high end premium company, at affordable pricing. No doubt, I was quoted cheaper in Turkey for a hair transplantation, however Get hair use only the best renowned hair transplantation surgeons in Turkey. Dr Ilker Apaydin surgery i visited is what can only be described as state of the art surgery. I was his only customer of the day and his customer co-ordinator speaks very good English (Miss Cansu) and her attention to detail for customer service was fantastic also.
After having researched various hair transplant options I got in touch with Kaan at Get Hair. Kaan was knowledgable, polite and always provided me with the required information I was looking for without being pushy. Kaan’s approach is this manner made choosing Get Hair an easy decision. The clinic in Istanbul is immaculate and does not have the “hospital” feel I was expecting. All the staff I met at the clinic, including my patient coordinator Miss Cansu and Dr Ilker, were warm, welcoming, friendly and spoke perfect English. The team of staff certainly helped make the experience more relaxing! The procedure itself had moments of discomfort as expected but as a whole went extremely well due to the care and attention paid by Dr Ilker and his team. One week post-surgery and I’m already seeing positive results. To anyone deliberating about getting a hair transplant or about who to choose, take the plunge with Get Hair - you won’t regret it!
Overall, I found my experiance with gethair a good one. I had 3600 grafts (on the front and crown). From before booking (the support that gethair provided) was really good. Any questions I had they answered and they helped me with an extra night as my original flight home was cancelled. They picked me up from thd airport and took me for a covid test, then to the hotel. The next day they picked me up from the hotel and took me to the hospital. At this point my nerves set in but I didnt need to worry. They talked me through the procedure and really helped as I was starting to shake. They helped to calm me down and carried out the transplant. I had 3 technicians working on my hair, which they advised sped up the time to complete. After, they took me back to the hotel. The next day they brought me back to the hospital and changed my dressing and talked me through the products and what i needed to follow before taking me back to the hotel. The next day they picked me up and took me back to the airport

Overall im happy with the service and my hair/head up to now (day 11 post transplant). My head seems to be coming on fine and im hoping that i will get good results with the transplant

Just some things to note:
- the booklet thats provided states day 1 as day after transplant, where as the sheet of paper with thr drugs on classes day 1 as transplant day
- wear a loose fitting t-shirt or vest or shirt as once its been put on, if its tight going over your head, you wont be able to take it off for a while!
- get a neck pillow (not air). This will improve sleeping by about 100%!

The only thing I wish I could change, would be for my hair line at the front to be abit more of a line rather than a curve (see pic). I do need a second transplant in the future so can get the front in more of a line so no big deal, but i do wish it was done now
GetHair 4 star review on 25th August 2020 GetHair 4 star review on 25th August 2020 GetHair 4 star review on 25th August 2020
I spent amost two years researching hair transplants and looking for a trustworthy clinic with a good doctor and a good price. Gethair is just that. My experience was great. The transit for the airport to the hotel and the clinic were seemless and the procedure itself was made as easy as possible. The staff and the doctor were great troughout the whole procedure.
I am really pleased with everything and I would highly recommend GetHair to a friend. Kaan was very responsive and helpful, always taking the time to quickly respond to any queries that I had. Thank you for your help and support. I'm a very happy customer:)
For the average man it takes years of back and forth debating whether or not to go ahead with a hair transplant , it took me to actually meet a GETHAIR customer who filled me with the confidence to book a consultation with the wonderful Stuart ... the entire process was so perfect
Many people spend years dying their hair , pro hair cuts £’s so if it will make you feel happier , more confident then GETHAIR is for you ! There’s NO DAY BUT TODAY
GO FOR IT and live your life with confidence
The transfers from the airport to the hotel were officiant, the hotel was superb and the overall procedure went smoothly. The doctors and nurses were very nice.
I'm a Doctor working in the UK. I did as much research as I could to find a company that was reputable and got results because I wasn't overly comfortable getting an operation in Turkey. It was incredibly difficult finding reviews I thought trustworthy.

Bottom Line up Front: I highly recommend Get Hair and Dr Ilker Apaydin. I paid ~£3.5k. 6 Months post op, my results are already really good and I have no regrets.

Organisation: Highly efficient through UK based agents, book in for a consultation in the London Offices if you get a chance. Payments made with credit card, no foreign transfer fees etc.

Accommodation: The hotel is walking distance from the private Hospital, I wasn't initially happy with my room (as it was a smoking room) so i was transferred to a non smoking room. I was very pleased with the hotel, and the food was amazing. Included in Price.

Transfers: Perfectly adequate, and included in price.

Cost: ~3.5k +/- flights. It is roughly a 1/3 of what i would have paid in the UK. Doctors don't get paid as much as you think, so I went with Get Hair. You can probably find cheaper options in Turkey, but be very careful if you decide to take this risk - you can probably only have 2, maybe 3 transplants before your donor hair area is exhausted. It is far cheaper to have the work done correctly, once.

Operation: Miss Cansu was the local rep guiding me through the day - she was excellent. It's a long and often uncomfortable day, take an iPod with audio books or music. Largely pain free, when it started to hurt they topped up the local anaesthetic. You will be offered Diazepam in the morning before the Op as an anxiolytic. Medically speaking, there are some differences to UK health care but their practice was safe, the hospital is clean, no issues. As an additional layer of safety, if there are any medications you can't take / allergies, ensure you know what they are.

Aftercare: Excellent. I had the phone number for Dr Apaydin to ask questions of via whatsapp in the UK. The MOST critical stage is the first 48 hours, think about taking a neck pillow that will enable you to sleep lying on your back. Try to sleep with your head a little elevated because it will help with the swelling. I slept elevated for ~10 days, before I went back to sleeping on my side. The grafts are relatively robust after a couple of days, you will accidentally hit your head / knock your transplant areas at some point, don't worry too much about this. My only criticism and Get Hair, take note, they offer a bucket hat which you can wear to protect the head for recovery period. I would not recommend wearing any hat for at least the first week, after this time a Trucker (5 panel) baseball cap worn loosely so it doesn't touch your graft/transplant areas is far more socially acceptable and costs about £3 from Amazon. The bucket hat was ridiculous and was never worn.

Results: Be prepared that you will look awful for a couple of weeks post op, 2 weeks is the minimum time off work i recommend, 4 weeks would be better if you can swing it. The first 6 weeks are toughest, anxiety about whether it's going to work will be apparent, this will pass. By 6 weeks the last of the redness on my temples had gone. By 3 months, my hair had regrown to my pre-op length (~30mm) and the new hair were just coming through. My hair got better and better by a weekly basis until the 6 month point (where I am now). My results are already great, but will continue to get better / thicker until the final result at ~12 months. I look 10 years younger and I can't tell you how refreshing it feels that I no longer worry about a gust of wind, or a bit of water moving my strategically placed hair. I've put photos at 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months.

Summary: I highly recommend Get Hair and Dr Apayadin, hopefully this review will help you in making a decision as it's so hard finding a review that i trusted.
GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
Its now been 6months since my hair transplant and so happy with the result so far couldnt thank dr ilker and his team enough would highly recommend if anyone is looking to get it done buzzing to see the final result
GetHair 5 star review on 10th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 10th August 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 10th August 2020
I have been experiencing hair fall from past 6 years and whenever I think about this I dream about having hair transplant, But some how my dream came true on 18th July 2020 with Get Hair. One of the best service providers and the help from the staff both in the pre Operation/post operation and even the hospitality are commendable .

Coming to my experience it was good and the hospital environment was finest , Doctor is good experienced and what I suggest is leave it to him he will do the best which suits your hair and because of this my transplant went well and even the nurses were well trained.
I will share my results in coming months

I recommend the Get hair as the best hair transplant hospital.
Very good all round no complaints as of yet, it’s been a week and my donor area is back to normal, great staff lovely people. Thanks.
180 days in and my hair has grown nicely. Thicker at the front than the crown at the moment as have been told the crown takes longer to thicken due to the blood flow on that area of the head. Overall though so far so good and an improvement each month.
GetHair 5 star review on 27th July 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 27th July 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 27th July 2020 GetHair 5 star review on 27th July 2020
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 403 reviews