GetHair Reviews

93 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

ask@gethair.co.uk

Business Design Centre52 Upper St.128A

How would you rate GetHair?

Verified Buyer

I am 12 days post op and though the final result cannot be seen for a few months, I am hopeful and happy so far. Customer Service from initial consultation to post care instructions has been excellent. The driver at the airport was very friendly. There is a translator throughout the operation to assist you. The technicians are very reassuring. Dr T knows what he is doing. The hotel and hospital are spotless and very modern. There is also a great kebab shop around the corner, ha ha. Like I say, results are not known for several months, but all seems good so far. Will update later. Do not be worried about traveling to Turkey. I felt very safe there the whole time, many people go there for HTs, so you do not stand out like you would think.
D
Unverified Reviewer

I had to travel to Istanbul to make my hair transplant, at first i was not confident to do that but know after everything is done i am happy with my results, (only from my back at the crown i am little not happy because they focus more on the front and the hair line and probably i need to go again to top up my head and do the crown, and after that i will have back all my hair thanks to get hair). Get hair made it more easy for me to do that since they organised everything from the pickup at the airport and take me back to the airport. You will have everything ready and prepared for you. I really recommended Get Hair.... Thanks
Verified Buyer

People seem to think that once you reach a certain age you are too old for a hair transplant but after my experience with Gethair i totally disagree.I was 58 years old last October 2016 and had a hair tranasplant with Gethair in Cyprus. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The result I have had is amazing from what my hair was like before. It is well beyond my expectations and I now have a hairline of a 30 year old and all due to Dr T and his team. I have to say though that I am of one the lucky few percent who didn't shed many hairs after the transplant and a lot of the new grafts started growing right away so my hair is a lot more advanced after 7 months than most peoples .Gethair may be slightly more expensive than other hair transplant clinics in turkey but I have always based my decisions on you only get what you pay for and in this case you wont be disappointed.
Unverified Reviewer

You are probably reading all the GetHair reviews and debating whether you should go abroad to carry out your procedure?? I can put your mind at ease and tell you that you have nothing to worry about. Not only will you save thousands of pounds (compared to the UK), but for the team and surgeon that you will be dealing with, you will not find more experienced hands.
Carrying out FUE for this surgeon, is like a dentist making a filling (read up on him). He has done thousands and probably a lot more than the UK company you are thinking of dealing with.
From the first instance, the professionalism and level of contact (I spoke a lot to the team prior to booking) from GetHair has been faultless!
After booking, I decided to travel on my own and stay 1 extra night than the 2 required in the hotel they provide to make sure I had proper rest after the operation. It wasn't really necessary, I could have travelled home the next day. However, the rates they offered for the extra night were very cheap - with excellent 24hr room service and very reasonable prices compared to what we are used to in the UK!
On arrival my flight was delayed, so I didn't expect my driver to be there - he was! He had waited over 2 hours for me.. Very nice guy.
He also picked me up the next day to take me to the hospital - which is only 5 minutes from your hotel.
Prior to the operation I discussed my hairline with the surgeon and agreed on what I was happy with.
I had 2200 grafts and the op only took about 3 and half hours finished off with a meal.
I was then driven back to the hotel with the necessary medications and a bandage around the donor area.
The next day I was picked back up to take off the bandages and receive a hair wash. You will also be given instructions on how to care for your hair the next 14 days and also what to expect.
Throughout the whole process and operation I was speaking to Nasimi who will translate any language barriers. Very good/helpful/knowledgeable guy, who also called me as soon as I was in the car on my way to the hotel in Istanbul to explain when I would be picked up for the operation as well as do's and dont's the night before.
I stayed an extra day in the hotel for some rest, ordered room service and watched films on my laptop and a hard drive that I plugged into the hotel television.
The final day I was picked back up by the same driver and taken to the airport.
You are chauffeured door to door without any hassles.
In summary, if you are in any doubts about using this company, don't be!
They will look after you every step of the way and you will be dealing with a company that do this at least twice a day, every day, so you can't be in safer hands.
As soon as you have it done, you will be able to see what your hairline will look like and then just wait those few months for it all to take shape - but you won't regret a thing and straight away you will stop worrying about the receding hairline!!
I 100% recommend!
G
Unverified Reviewer

I travelled on my own which was bit daunting but really wasn’t an issue now I look back. When I arrived in Istanbul, after a delay in going through passport control the driver was still there waiting for me (thank you!) and took me to lovely hotel. I was picked up next morning by the same friendly driver and taken to the very clean and modern hospital for my HT. The staff were lovely, very kind and accommodating. I found the injections did hurt, but after that I didn’t feel a thing. Nasimi the interpreter was great and answered any questions I had. Dr T marked the head and opened the channels for the donor hair to go in, then, a team of nurses did everything else. I arrived on a Thursday and on the Saturday the driver took me to the hospital for to get my scalp cleaned and to pick up shampoos and medication, then to airport and home. This was 10 days ago and the scabs and crusting are slowly going. I’m following the clear instructions I received and hopefully in a few months’ time I will start to see the results I want. Kaan , the UK representative will answer any question you have, he is a crucial link in this process and is always at hand to help and answer any questions. So far I’m pleased with how it’s gone and can’t wait to see my new hair grow. I plan to write another review in 4 – 6 months’ time once my new hair starts growing. Get Hair give you piece of mind and make what seems like a hard thing to do and go through, easy. Thank you.

Unverified Reviewer

From start 2 finish gethair was excellent, the hotel , the transfers , and the actual operation was everything I could have wished 4 , it's only been 2weeks and I'm over the mmoon with the progress , would highly recommend 2anyonr thinking of getting it done , they were amazing !!!
M
Unverified Reviewer

I am 31 years of age, and over the past ten years I have seen my hairline slowly receeding a thinning. After trying minoxidil and having no result, I started researching fue hair transplant. After much consideration I decided that Gethair had good reviews and positive results. The whole set up and process was very easy. I communicated with Kaan and every step of the way I felt confident I was in good hands. I arrived on Tuesday evening, slightly later than expected. After getting my Visa and making my way through customs I was concerned if the driver would be there. Of course he was and I was greeted by a friendly Turkish man. I was at the main airport in Instanbul, and it was around 45 minutes to the hotel. During the journey, the translator from the medical centre rung the taxi driver, he then passed the phone to me and explained everything that was going to happen the next day, dos and donts etc. It put any queries I had to rest. The day of the procedure was really smooth. I arrived just after 9am, and was greeted by the translator I spoke to the day before. It wasn't long until I met Dr tayfun. A few photos were taken, then he drew a line where he wanted to place the grafts from. I actually wanted my hair line further back, as even as a teenager it always has been high. I showed him pictures from 10 years back, so he readjusted the line which I was much happier with. The procedure started with a shaving my head by 2 friendly nurses. The whole time the translator was there to explain anything. Following that was the anesthetic which can be a little bit paiful, but within 5 minutes any pain was quickly subsided. I guess it depends on your recovery time to how quick the procedure is. I was actually finished just after midday with a 3200 graft procedure which was brilliant. I had some lunch, and then I was given my instructions for that evening. The driver took me back to the hotel. I just relaxed that night, had some dinner through room service. The following morning, I went back to the medical centre for my head wash and bandages removed. Then I was given my post op instructions with all the medication and hair products I needed. I was then taken to the airport for my flight back to the UK. The first 3 days I did experience swelling around my forehead, and a pretty red scalp. By day 6 I was happy to go outside without a hat on as most of the redness and scabbing had dissapeared. By day 14 any signs of the operation have completely dissapeared. It obviously takes a few months to see any real results, but the whole process up until now has been really good, and I would definitely reccomend gethair to anybody looking for a hair transplant.
James K
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent company from the moment I first made contact with Kaan I knew get hair was the team to help. Like everyone was a little reluctant going abroad, but it was so well planned. Picked up at the airport driver was so helpful. Hotel was stunning very clean and staff we're great. Hospital at medistate was 2 min drive from hotel and was very modern and clean. I met with dr Tayfun and he drew my new hairline taking in to account my age and facial diamentions. His assistants are very well trained and helpful. Dr Tayfun then made the opening channels for the new follicles to be inserted. There is cheaper places in Istanbul but please do your self a favour and book with Get hair you'll get total peace of mind and I felt all the time I was in very well trained and professional hands. I got 2000 .grafts to my front temples at cost of £2200 inc transfers and hotel 2 day stay compared to £6000 quoted in U.K. Don't let going abroad put you off with get hair your well looked after from start to finish. Would recommend get hair anyone. Originally I had book a flighted and op with another company before finding get hair online. After speaking to can I changed and booked another flight. It's all about trust and I felt I could trust Kaan and wasn't pushed what so ever. Read up on Dr Tayfun he's is well known all over the world and very experienced. You won't be disappointed folks.
S. O
Verified Buyer

The FUE I received in Istanbul with Gethair last October 2016 was one of the best things I have ever done. My hair is growing well and in turn has given me my confidence back. I recommend Gethair 100%. Everything went well from the initial contact until the present time.I'm absolutely delighted with the outcome and couldn't wish for better, plus it's got another 6 months of growth to go.
Jack T
Verified Reviewer

These guys are absolutely phenomenal. From the moment I was picked up, to the moment I was dropped off I couldn't say one bad thing. The hotel was very clean and I was very impressed by the standard of the room. Same applies for the hospital, they put ours (UK) to shame. My operation took over 7 hours and had 3800 follicles implanted, had god knows how many LA jabs in my head and yes they're uncomfortable. Don't quite understand why some people on here complain about being told there wouldn't be any pain, LA is bound to be uncomfortable. As for the procedure itself, if you feel a little bit of pain they're more than happy to put more LA in to numb the area more. They're very accommodating people and although there is a language barrier other than the translator, they do their very best to communicate with you. If you need to take a short break too they're happy to let you.

Its been 20 days since my operation and I'm completely amazed by how quickly I've seen results. A little bizarre in fact. 14 days from the op, when the scabbing starts to go, I noticed hair freestanding and anchored without any support from the surrounding scabs. A little overwhelming that now after such a short period of time, I have the hairline that I've always craved. One thing that I'm a tad disappointed with is my crown area; would've loved some more implantation's in this area- seems as though they pack them in on the front region, which I can understand. I'm sure when my hair grows out this area will get coverage. The scabs from the donor area have also gone, however you will experience itchiness. To help the scabbing and to give your head a bit of moisture, I was told by Kaan to use 100% coconut oil and dab gently on to my head- worked a treat.
As I'm young I was told there may be a chance of further receding in areas that were okay for now, but I'd absolutely no objection to go back and have further work done.

Also a huge mention to Kaan, whom from start to finish has been an unbelievable help. Regardless of how big, small or petty your question is, he'll always get back to. I was never pushed in to purchasing through these guys but he was very reassuring and helped drastically with my company selection. I also met Kaan out in Istanbul on the off chance, a genuinely nice and accommodating guy.

Thank you to GetHair for their efforts. I'm looking forward to seeing my hair grow and to feel my confidence come back.
Verified Buyer

Hi! I have had a really good experience with gethair from the start till the end! I had the transplant almost 40 days ago and iam very happy to have done it in gethair. I look a lot younger and feel happy. In my work place nobody noticed anything, I started working three weeks post operation and people told me that I look young and rested. It is so natural looking that nobody can tell. Beautiful, kind, professional people in gethair. Special thanks to Mr.Kaan for responding to all questions and being honest throughout the process. Just go and do it there!
CJ
Verified Reviewer

CJ

Everything went to plan, I'm currently at the 8 week stage, I'm beginning to get extremely nervous now as to when I will see real growth. I've seen maybe 10 hairs begin to sprout on my frontal area but nothing on my crown region which is disheartening and wondering was it really worth it ???
Dear CJ,

Thanks for your comment.

At this stage, this is absolutely normal as you are still under the dormant phase, and in this Telogen phase we don't expect any hair growth, which applies to 100% of the cases, as the new hairs are recovering under your scalp at the moment.

You will start noticing new hair growth after 12 weeks.

Kind regards,

Changed my life.
MB
Unverified Reviewer

Been home a week now after the transplant and things are all going well. The service i received from the initial inquiry i made right up to the day after the transplant could not have been better i would highly recommend going to gethair for every reason.
Zafer
Unverified Reviewer

This is great to see that clinic in this place. im very satisfied to met them. thank you.
William D
Verified Buyer

At first I was searching the internet for a good nine months for a decent hair transplant clinic that wasn't too expensive and had good success rate, i came across get hair on Google so I thought I'd have a look, after spending a lot of time reading there website and looking at reviews and studying the surgeon I decided to get in contact, I was in contact with Kaan who is based in there London office, he talked me through the whole process I sent my photos in and the surgeon gave me feed back about how many grafts I need etc, Kaan was not pushing me to get a hair transplant he was polite and kind and said when I was ready contact him and he will arrange a date, it seemed to good to be true so after a few weeks I decided yes Im going to do it, I was a bit hesitant about traveling abroad so I took a friend and I can honestly say I could of done all that on my own it was so easy all the transfers and hotel included and aftercare was brilliant I'm chufffed to bits, the whole hair transplant team are amazing always let me know what they was doing and always reassured me. So happy I got my hair done abroad and used get hair for the surgery.
Saman T
Verified Buyer

It has been 10 months now since my hair transplant and I am very pleased. I have seen great progress so far and I am excited to see the final result. Kaan has always been a great professional by always answering all my questions and giving support.
D. B
Verified Buyer

After reading reviews on different sites for months and goin for a consultation in the U.K.,With a different company who wanted £7000 for 1500 follicles I decided to look into going to turkey for the procedure. Come across gethair and done some research into them and after speaking with Kaan who was very helpful all the way through and also the price being a quarter of what I was quoted and for more than doubled the follicles I can only say this is the best decision I have ever made a year on I have a full head of hair. I would definitely recommend get hair to anyone considering it
Verified Buyer

Well it has been a full year since I had the Hair Transplant with GetHair. Did it work? Drum-roll please?

If you want to see my initial review from a year ago, scroll down under NR from December '15.

I am very pleased to say it has and I have much more improved hairline compared to my receding hairline before the operation. I found the whole experience with GetHair great, from the moment I met Kaan in the London Office, to the operation itself and post op support.

Now you are wondering how long it takes for results? Patience is the key as some days you will not progress as others. But at the end of the 12 month period, I am confident like me you will have much improved hairline then before. The crown area does take a bit more time for progress but that will come too.

We are all here for the same thing. Makes no bones about it, an improved hairline makes you more confident and happy. Now I don't mind my picture taken whereas before I was more reluctant.

GetHair are very professional, have experience in doing this delicate procedure and most of important of all, you get the result you want.

They offer great value for money compared to the expensive UK Hair clinics.

I found Istanbul very safe and accommodating and would not hesitate in returning there for business or pleasure.

I would recommend GetHair highly as I have seen the results with my own eyes and others have commented to me how well it is gone.

Go for it as you are reading this as you want an improved hair line. With GetHair you will get that. Don't delay, the quicker you do it and the quicker you will get results.

NR, London.

Verified Buyer

After 3 years of research i eventually decided to go ahead with a FUE procedure with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu.
I did the necessary checks by ensuring the Doctor was registered with the ISHRS as a qualified surgeon and carefully analysed his work by looking at before and after videos and photos from GetHair youtube page and Gethair website. I suggest you all do the same research regardless of where you decide to go.

Details of procedure/process:
The first step involved arranging an appointment with Mr Kaan in his London office, it's vital you speak to Mr Kaan as he gives you further information on the process and is able to answer any questions you have.

Mr Kaan will submit your photos to the Doctor who will reply with a detailed 'individualised' report on the expectations of the FUE surgery for you. Once you are happy with the report it is now up to you to book a day for the surgery and prepare for travel.

The surgery is exactly as shown in the Youtube clips on GetHair, i advise you to watch the clips, it took about 8 hours for the surgery to complete and i was back home in the UK the next day.

My experience:
I followed all the advise i was given and stayed at home for the first 2 weeks, its been 4 months since my FUE surgery and the results are phenomenal, better than i ever expected. What's more encouraging is that i'm still expecting more density in the next 8 months.
I've attached a photo of my hairline pre-surgery (a week before surgery) and post-surgery (4 months post-surgery).

I was someone who spent days and nights reading reviews and searching for the right surgeon, i was undecided between Turkey and the UK but i can assure you that GetHair will exceed your expectations and i am glad i made the right decision. Also on a sidenote, there is no evidence to suggest that the overpriced FUE surgeries in the UK are in anyway better, in fact Dr Tayfun has been qualified longer than these UK surgeries have been open; vital experience plays a massive part in the complexities FUE surgery.

Although GetHair is more expensive than most places in Turkey, the professionalism, the physical London office, the Qualified surgeon, the aftercare advice makes it miles ahead of the rest.

At the end of the day it is your decision, take time to think about it, speak to Mr Kaan if you want to know more about the process or have any burning questions and regardless of the decision you make, i wish you the best of luck and i hope my review has given you more insight into FUE surgery with GetHair.
GetHair is rated 4.94 based on 93 reviews