GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 17th August 2020
The best choice I ever made was choosing get hair to do my hair transplant. An unbelievable and natural result.
My first dealings with GetHair was speaking with Stuart who was extremely friendly and reassuring. I then had a consultation with Dr Tayfun who is an absolute legend! I took the plunge and flew to Istanbul. The hotel was amazing and, more importantly, the hospital was both modern and immaculate. The staff at GetHair go above and beyond to provide you with a memorable and comfortable experience. 2 years on, my hair is still impressive and I would consider having another to have it thickened even more in a couple of years. I would not go anywhere else but here. Trust me, you are in good hands with these guys.
My experience with gethair genuinely couldn’t have been better. Right from the start Stuart was super helpful, and answered all my questions, even my silly ones that I’m sure he’s heard a million times.

Arriving at the airport I was met out front and taken straight to the hotel, then ferried to the hospital the next morning and back again, and again the day after for the check up before being taken back to the airport. Super smooth and easy with everything done for you.

I’m only on month 4 but I have an absolute tonne of hair already! It’s looking great and I still have a long way to go. Couldn’t be happier with the results so far. If you’re even remotely tempted, take my advice and go for it.
GetHair provides an exceptional service for anyone considering a hair transplant. They have great relationships with top surgeons, at a sensible price point and are results-oriented. Stuart really understood my needs and concerns and helped me through the whole process. He was enormously helpful with every question I had both pre and post procedure. I’m only 2 weeks post procedure so looking forward to the eventual results.
My experience with GetHair in respect of booking the procedure and having the procedure was excellent. Stuart was fantastic in answering any questions I had and the driver to the team carrying out the surgery were professional. I felt at ease and I am looking forward to my results.
If you're looking get transplant done, if quality service, follow up, communication and attention to detail matters? Then I highly suggest GetHair. The service has been been nothing short of excellent, from start to finish of the procedure and then access to expertise beyond.

There is genuine care in your needs and no question is insignificant. There are over 300 clinics in Istanbul and only 4 of them which are actually certified and this is one of them.

From my departure to arrival, the whole procedure, and having a carer on hand on the phone at all times exceeded my expectations. The Medical team is highly experienced and trained professionals who have vast knowledge in the hair transplants.

Do not waste your time saving or cutting corners. This team is simply the best.
The experience with get hair it was fantastic and it was professional
Everything went very well as I expected
I would definitely recommend it
First class experience
With the glut of information out there regarding hair transplant procedures, sifting thru it all can be a daunting task. After months of research I opted to obtain the services of GetHair.co.uk From the onstart the communication with Kaan was straightforward, timely, precise and coherent. They find/secure the clients and send them to Dr Ilker Apaydin in Istanbul. From there everything from transportation to accommodations to surgery to post surgery direction is handled with the utmost of ease. Dr Apaydin's direct team of assistants Cansue & Leila go beyond the call of duty in servicing your every need. They even ordered me a vegan pizza. The english speaking medical staff here are friendly, professional and service oriented. The facility itself is clean, sterile yet stylish and located in a safe upscale part of Istanbul. The communication and attention to detail from day 1 was superb. This review is incomplete as final hair results will take months to fully evaluate but thus far I can't imagine a better experience.
Hello Stuart,

I haven't got anything to report in a 1 year review other than that the whole thing has been a brilliant experience.
On my request Dr T has created a slightly ragged hairline at the front and it looks completely natural.
All in all, including the hotel in Turkey, the transport and the staff in the clinic couldn't have been better.
Well worth the money! (Which wasn't even that much compared to UK clinics).

Regards
Steve
I came to Istanbul to get a hair transplant and I wasn't disappointed.
I was greeted at the airport by a friendly man who took me by taxi to my hotel where the staff were very friendly and could not do enough for me.
The next day I was at the medical hospital to have my hair transplant where all the staff were very friendly and filled me with Confidence.
Dr ilker met me and we talked together about the transplant.
We discussed FUT and f u e, and we both came to a positive decision that I would opt for f u e.
I paid in cash there was no problem at all.
The team and the doctor were very professional from start to finish.
I cannot recommend get hair highly enough, I was delighted with the results.
The after care was very thorough. I was given very clear instructions to look after my hair, there were videos to look at literature to read, and plenty of phone numbers even for Dr ilker if I wanted to get in touch with him during the healing process.
Like I said I am delighted with the outcome it was verygood value for money .
From the moment I was considering doing this the booking process and information I needed was seamless (from Kaan Sakar at Get Hair), I felt no pressure and I was comfortable with my decision to go ahead with it.

Then from the plane journey the communication with Miss Cansu from the clinic was great (via WhatsApp), I was looked after and comfortable going into with my procedure the following day.

Covid wise Istanbul is strict with masks, there’s a fine for not wearing one in the streets, so this side of things felt safe.

Then to the clinic firstly everyone (inc me) was wearing masks throughout. The consultation with Doctor Apaydin was professional and relatable, I felt comfortable going into my procedure. It all went well with the transplant, the doctor and the nurses were professional and experienced.

The washing info and medication info I received from Leila from the clinic afterwards was detailed, as was all communication post op with Get Hair. I have everything I need.

In terms of the results, so far so good! (I'm on day 12)

I would highly recommend, which I have already.
I had an amazing experience with GetHair. Everything from the consultation to payment and then onto the procedure was handled easily and very professionally. Any questions i had were answered quickly and with a full answer not just a short quick answer. The team at the clinic were amazing and very professional. I am now 7 days post operation and couldn't be happier, there is no pain and clear instructions on how to aftercare were given to me. I am still in contact with my patient coordinator for if i have any questions or issues. Overall i would highly recommend to anyone because they are a very professional company.
This 6 month review is a little late. I’m now 8 months post op. And I’ve never been happier. My confidence is up I feel better about myself. And it’s all down to the guys at get hair.

When I first went for my consultation I had a rough idea of how much I would have liked to pay. And what I was quoted was only 200 more than this. So I didn’t hesitate in booking. Everything was simple. The communication was great. They were always there to answer questions.
Once getting to Turkey; the hotel is lovely. Transport it provided for every journey you need.

the op couldn’t have gone better in my opinion; I’m over the moon with the results

I would not have any hesitation in recommending get hair to family friends or anyone having trouble with dealing with hair loss

Thanks again
Joe
I view Get hair as a high end premium company, at affordable pricing. No doubt, I was quoted cheaper in Turkey for a hair transplantation, however Get hair use only the best renowned hair transplantation surgeons in Turkey. Dr Ilker Apaydin surgery i visited is what can only be described as state of the art surgery. I was his only customer of the day and his customer co-ordinator speaks very good English (Miss Cansu) and her attention to detail for customer service was fantastic also.
After having researched various hair transplant options I got in touch with Kaan at Get Hair. Kaan was knowledgable, polite and always provided me with the required information I was looking for without being pushy. Kaan’s approach is this manner made choosing Get Hair an easy decision. The clinic in Istanbul is immaculate and does not have the “hospital” feel I was expecting. All the staff I met at the clinic, including my patient coordinator Miss Cansu and Dr Ilker, were warm, welcoming, friendly and spoke perfect English. The team of staff certainly helped make the experience more relaxing! The procedure itself had moments of discomfort as expected but as a whole went extremely well due to the care and attention paid by Dr Ilker and his team. One week post-surgery and I’m already seeing positive results. To anyone deliberating about getting a hair transplant or about who to choose, take the plunge with Get Hair - you won’t regret it!
I spent amost two years researching hair transplants and looking for a trustworthy clinic with a good doctor and a good price. Gethair is just that. My experience was great. The transit for the airport to the hotel and the clinic were seemless and the procedure itself was made as easy as possible. The staff and the doctor were great troughout the whole procedure.
I am really pleased with everything and I would highly recommend GetHair to a friend. Kaan was very responsive and helpful, always taking the time to quickly respond to any queries that I had. Thank you for your help and support. I'm a very happy customer:)
For the average man it takes years of back and forth debating whether or not to go ahead with a hair transplant , it took me to actually meet a GETHAIR customer who filled me with the confidence to book a consultation with the wonderful Stuart ... the entire process was so perfect
Many people spend years dying their hair , pro hair cuts £’s so if it will make you feel happier , more confident then GETHAIR is for you ! There’s NO DAY BUT TODAY
GO FOR IT and live your life with confidence
The transfers from the airport to the hotel were officiant, the hotel was superb and the overall procedure went smoothly. The doctors and nurses were very nice.
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 409 reviews