GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
GetHair 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Peter
GetHair 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Joe
GetHair 5 star review on 19th January 2020
William
More Photos & Videos
Six months have now passed since my procedure and I could not be happier with the progress so far. The service provided from everyone involved at GetHair has been excellent and at an extremely low price. I'm excited to see much more hair growth within the next few months.
I am a Doctor working in UK. I had some baldness on my scalp and looking for reliable place to hair transplantation for almost 2-3 years. I was searching various places and I came to know about Gethair. When I look their reviews they were very good. I send some photographs to Zak and he forwarded them to Dr. Tayfun. In couple of days I got my consultation report. It was very precise and up to the point. It include detailed description of the condition and what is the suitable treatment. Then in 2 weeks later Zak send me a message saying that Dr. Tayfun is coming to UK and if I want to meet him I can do that. I was delighted to meet my surgeon before the procedure. I met him in London and he carefully examined me. Then he explained me the plan for the surgery. I was very happy.
Being a Doctor, I did not want to take anything lightly. Therefore I searched about Dr. Tayfun. He is a Fellow of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and had many presentations worldwide. His surgeries are very successful. Therefore I had all the faith with Dr. Tayfun.
Zak was very helpful throughout. I went to Istanbul and there was a driver waiting for me in the airport. He drove me to the hotel. Hotel stay was very comfortable with friendly staff. The day of the surgery the driver took me to the hospital. The team of Dr. Tayfun was very professional and caring. They explained me every procedure that they were doing. It was done under local anesthesia. Some times it was uncomfortable but tolerable. It took about four and a half hours to complete it. Then they took me back to the hotel. The next day they took me back to the hospital and washed my hair. After that they gave me detailed explanation about after care with booklet. Then in the afternoon I flew back to UK.
Now 2 weeks has gone. All the wound scabs has fallen. The hair is slowly growing. I am happy with the outcome so far and hopefully the time will decide the success.
I would strongly recommend Gethair for anybody who need safe and secured hair transplantation
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
The entire process from get hair has been first rate, from the initial consultation with Stuart, ensuring all costs were inclusive (only additional expense was the meal at the hotel). Make sure you have a visa for Turkey, as the rules are changing from April. I was received at the airport as expected, and driven to the hotel. Zeynep sent me a message advising she will meet me at the hotel. The hospital is a short walk away, introduced to all the relevant staff, I was made to feel very comfortable, just like in any private hospital. The people care, treatment as a human, rather than just a customer makes all the difference. Explanations are in perfect English, so nothing to worry about :)
It has taken me over a year to pluck up the courage to find the right surgeon for my transplant. After contacting several companies in the UK and Turkey I knew immediately my research had come to an end once I made contact with Stuart at GetHair.

My whole experience has been very positive and their customer service is second to none. The whole team in the UK and Turkey are such a friendly bunch and provided a genuine interest in me, which filled me with confidence immediately.

Stuart who is based in the UK was very quick in answering any questions I had and putting me at ease.
Once I received my quotation I had no hesitation booking the procedure.
He arranged everything on my behalf, all I had to do was book my flights.
All transfers are included in the price.

On the day of the procedure one of their drivers picked me up after breakfast and brought to the medical centre. It was very modern and exceptionally clean. I met Dr Tayfun who is incredibly knowledgeable and he drew my new hairline – I was so excited to see this.

The morning went very smoothly and his entire team are amazing, so friendly and approachable. I felt I was in very good hands at all times. I was even offered chocolates throughout the procedure and given lunch!

Just after lunch I was picked up and brought back to my hotel to rest for the afternoon.

The following day I returned to the clinic to have my bandages removed and have my 1st hair wash.

Nasimi was very thorough and went through the whole aftercare with me, he was so informative and allowed me to ask any questions I had.

I was even given a booklet detailing what I had to do in the following 14 days along with shampoo and a lotion to apply.

I cannot fault Dr Tayfun and his team, I have had an excellent experience and will definitely be recommending them to any of my friends and family who require this treatment.

Thank you so much again to all the staff , a special Big Thanks goes to Stuart in the UK and Dr Tayfun and team in Turkey. I am so excited now to see the results.

Chris
GetHair 5 star review on 27th March 2019
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
Very professional clinic. From the time you are picked up until the time you are dropped off the service is great! The communication is perfect. Smooth procedure everything went as advertised. Big thanks to the whole GetHair team they make the whole stressful situation of hair loss easy!
Having excessively researched processes, companies and surgeons online, past customer reviews of gethair not only convinced me to go ahead with the procedure but also to choose them. The email consultation gave me final reassurance and I promptly booked my procedure as I felt Gethair balanced overall price/package with quality, which was ultimately the most important. When the time came, Gethair exceeded all my expectations with a totally slick end to end experience. We were collected from the airport, whilst en route to the hotel the itinerary for the procedure was outlined for the next day and it ran like clockwork. The care was amazing, English communication no issue and the procedure far easier than I anticipated. 3500 follicles later I was totally fine, enjoying dinner in the lovely 4 star hotel before bed! After a check up the following day and being guided through medication and after care, we were collected and taken to the airport for the journey home! I’d recommend the procedure to anyone and I’d recommend it with Gethair!
This is the first hair transplant I’ve had with GetHair.. but the 2nd hair transplant I’ve had overall.
The first transplant I had was in a 𝑼𝑲 clinic back in 2011... although the final result was decent at best, the FUT I had was very uncomfortable and several times during the procedure I felt real pain, sharp pain in fact. This experience stopped me even thinking about hair surgery again... that was until I discovered GetHair and researched the surgeon and clinic involved, I made a tentative inquiry and was contacted by Zak promptly... I was impressed from our first conversation and was feeling confident again and started to believe that I could actually get another transplant which I felt, almost 10 years after my first would never happen.
The process is very straightforward, email up to date photos and get a quote back within 24/48 hours.
The quote I got was half the price I paid back in 2011, and I was estimated double the graths I got in the 𝑼𝑲 as well... included in the price were, airport transfers, 2 nights b&b in a 4 star hotel, PRP treatment is also included... my only other expense were my flights.
My surgery was on a Tuesday, so I arrived in Istanbul on Monday night, the driver collected me on arrival and drove me to the hotel.. I was contacted that evening by Dr Ilker assistant who asked me to be ready for 7:15 am in the hotel reception. On the morning of surgery she met me with a smile and introduced herself, then a short 2 minute walk to the surgery, after filling out the appropriate paperwork, I met the staff who took some blood..(PRP) and then they dyed my diner area and then shaved my head.
Dr Ilker then talked over his initial consultation report and drew my hairline whist explaining step by step what was about to take place. I had a combined FUT and FUE procedure with just over 4000 graths. I can safely say the whole procedure was on another level of care and professionalism than my previous experience back in the uk, Dr Ilker was amazing at removing the strip, with minimal tug or movement of the head, a horror I remember from my last transplant, Dr Ilker then made all the insertions. After lunch the nurses inserted the graths meticulously and we finally finished up at around 5pm.
I was walked back to my hotel and instructed how to sleep for the first few nights, I returned to the hospital at 8am where I had my hair washed by a nurse and given shampoos and foam with directions for use. I was also given antibiotics and an anti swelling tablet, a tight headban was put around my head to help swelling. I returned to my hotel and was collected at 10am by the driver who took me to the airport. Mission accomplished.
I am now 2 weeks post op and , so far so good, all scraps are gone and Have just had my staples removed.
Whilst it is too early to know the final outcome, I am very confident of a successful result and would recommend GetHair to anyone considering a hair transplant.
I started thinking about a hair transplant in late 2016 having become ever unhappy with my appearance.
I began to research all possibilities to have a transplant in 2017 and spent about a year looking at different countries including the UK and Turkey amongst others.
I read as many reviews as possible and watched so many you tube reviews. I decided early in 2018 to start getting quotes and advice from different companies. Get Hair had already been high on my list due to the reviews I had read and watched.
Having sent pictures to quite a few companies, I was highly impressed with the initial correspondence and the detailed report and quote that came back from Get Hair.
I was then able to visit Dr Tayfun and some of his team including Stuart at their office in London, again I was highly impressed and pleasantly surprised at there was NO hard selling which could not be said for other companies.

I decided that Get Hair, Dr Tayfun and his team were the company for me and the one I was going to use.
I booked my FUE transplant for March 2019 and booked my flights with Turkish airlines and nervously waited for the day to arrive! In the build up to the big trip I was kept up to date from Stuart in London of what to expect and what I should do and not do in the lead up.

The flight on Turkish Airlines was excellent, I was then met at the airport by my driver (Omar) exactly in the place I was told I would be collected and right on time.

The drive to the hotel was about an hour, Omar spoke a little English and we managed to chat a little on our way to hotel!

The hotel, The Radisson Park Inn was perfect after my day travelling, a very comfortable, clean hotel with friendly staff. I had a large and very comfortable room, within minutes of getting to my room the patient co-ordinator Nasimi phoned through to make sure I had arrived safely and that I was comfortable, happy and detailed what to expect the following day and to let me know my collection time from the hotel to the hospital. I ate in the hotel restaurant that evening which again was absolutely perfect with very reasonable prices.

After a good nights sleep which I didn't expect to get with the nervous trepidation I had a good breakfast in the restaurant. Again this was very good with plenty of selection.
I was collected in reception after breakfast by Omar exactly on time and taken the short drive to the hospital, which is more like a very nice hotel.

I was welcomed by Dr Tayfuns team and after some form filling in, I had a consultation with Dr Tayfun and Nasimi, shortly after this I was welcomed by the nurses and my head was shaved ready for the real work to start.

Although I was nervous everybody on the team were kind and supportive. Dr T was present and carried out lots of the procedure himself. There was no pain and nothing at all to worry about, it took about 5 and a half hours but didn't really seem that long.
Once the procedure was over, I was again collected by Omar and driven back to my hotel, once in my room Nasimi called to see if I was OK after the procedure and to brief me on the collection time and what to expect the following day. That evening I ordered room service and had an OK nights sleep!

I had breakfast in the restaurant that morning despite feeling a little conscious with my large bandaging. However, because its such common place in Turkey there were no strange looks. I was collected after breakfast and taken back to the hospital to have my head washed and the bandage removed. I was then given my meds and shampoos and lotions with very detailed instructions on what to do and expect over the next 14 days.

After I was finished at the hospital I was driven back to the airport to take my flight back to the UK.

I am nearly at day 14 and so far I am very happy with the results and everything has gone as I was told the morning after the procedure.

I would highly recommend Get Hair and Dr Tayfun and his team. I really cannot fault anything from my initial contact, to the procedure to the after care advice.

If you are considering taking that step to have a hair transplant then you will not be disappointed with Get Hair.

A truly 5* service - Thank you Get Hair
I cannot fault the efficiency of the service that get hair provide, the organising of the operation is easy as Stuart, the patient coordinator helps you along the way and answers any queries you have informatively and quickly. It's all very simple and easy.

I really liked the hotel as it wasn't huge so you weren't going up dozens of floors to get to the room, it had everything I needed.

The operation itself was a loborious process but that's to be expected, I felt no pain and luckily managed to sleep for a while and I listened to music which helped make it go quicker. The assistants were all very nice and asked me regularly if I was ok.

Get hair are providing are very high level of service and long may that continue!
I completed extensive research prior to choosing where to undergo my hair transplant. I researched clinics both in the UK and abroad, and quickly discovered that Turkey offered a reasonable balance between quality and value, so I delved deeper in to places in Turkey.

I was very satisfied with my experience with Gethair, from initial contact, through the operation and the aftercare. Communication was excellent throughout, the experience from arriving in Turkey through to departure was seamless and the aftercare was great.

The reason I decided upon Gethair, in large part, came down to four main points; Surgeon & facility reputations, UK liaison with great communication, value and finally the fact that many UK clinics only transplant up to 1000 grafts where Gethair would safely transplant typically up to 3000 which would provide greater coverage.

Although price was not a major concern for me, it was evident that Gethair offered a great product for a good price, albeit higher than many places in Turkey, but less than the UK. It is now over 12 months and I cannot believe the results. The results far exceed my expectations and I am forever getting complimented by friends and family saying they can't believe how it looks.

Would recommend for sure.
I thought I would wait a few months before giving feedback to help others make their decision to use GetHair!

As per other reviews, the service I received was World Class! From start to finish I felt safe, respected and valued as a person rather than a customer. The UK team were great and answered all my questions (even over weekends) and upon arrival in Turkey everyone from the driver at the airport to Dr T and his team - was amazing.

If you are worried about standing out - Don't Worry! This is a very common procedure and there were about 4 guys in my hotel who had the same procedure and about 25 on my flight going back to London.

It is now 3 months after the surgery and the new hairs have fallen out and started growing again. Along with my existing hair, I can feel the new hair growing and I can already see a difference. The full extent will only be after 12 - 18 months but I am happy with what I am seeing so far.

The only thing I would like to point out is that when the new hairs start to grow back, they do sometimes have little ingrown hairs in your head which is notable for a day or so, but that is more the process rather than Get Hair.

All in all, I would recommend GetHair to anyone wanting to have this done. Yes, you can find treatment cheaper but at the end of the day, do you really want to be cheap when it comes to something as sensitive as your hair. In all the research I did, Dr T came out tops and I am very happy with the result.
Great service provided by GetHair, from the inital conseltation on they their website to the completion of the operation they have been nothing but exceptional. The process was very easy although it was nerve racking but the GetHair team was there with you throughout the journey so you felt at ease. I would definitely recomend to anyone who is deciding on getting this procedure done.
Good experience comfortable from start to finish to early to say anything about the result.
Faultless experience. Absolutely brilliant and comfortable from start to finish. Unfortunately I can’t say anything about the results until after 4 months, but in terms of the journey and customer service, I couldn’t have asked for more.
My hair story started about 4 years ago. I have been conscious on my hair disappearing for a while, I had looked into several treatments (none evasive) shampoo’s, vitamins etc. I knew deep down, the only way was a hair transplant. I wasn’t after a quick fix or a temporary solution. My hair was getting down. I started to google the hair transplant procedure both FUT and FUE. I found myself scrolling millions of images of people’s before and afters, looking on with envy. I said to myself that this can’t be real and the cost of having the procedure in the U.K is not a viable option due to cost.

Luckily for me, my best friend who also had insecurities with his hairline took the plunge and visited Turkey with Get Hair. His results are fantastic. Having a friend as a reference, where I could see the results put me at ease. Every time I saw him, my confidence grew and there was only one company I was using to get my procedure done. I spoke with Stuart from GetHair and he instantly put me at ease. I knew I was making the right decision.

The overall experience has been fantastic, from first communications, to all the finer details of hotel transfers to and from the Istanbul airport have all been seem less. The whole experience was coordinated with military precision. From the moment I landed in Turkey, GetHair had me covered. I had a driver waiting for me, who took me to the hotel. The day of the procedure I was greeted by Dr Apaydin’s assistant, who traveled to the clinic with me and also explained verbally the days agenda. Before I knew it, I had Dr Apaydin and his team in front of me, talking about what I wanted and how we can achieve the hair I wanted.

The procedure it’s self, was painless and really relaxed. I was put at ease with the professionalism that the team conducted themselves with. The day was over before I knew it and I was taken back to the hotel. I found myself gleaming in the mirror at my new hairline. I studied the mountain of information I had received to ensure that I get the results I desire. The post care support and information has been accurate and to the letter, I am exactly where I’m supposed to in my recovery. All my questions have been answered by the team over in Istanbul, the responses I have received have been timely and reassuring. This outlining the professionalism of the GetHair outfit.

I was fortunate that I had my friend as a reference on his experience of his procedure. So GetHair was a easy choice. The whole experience has been seem less and effortless, that’s down to the hard work of the GetHair team. I could not recommend GetHair enough. Since my procedure, I have had people stop me and ask where I went. I have directed them to Stuart and the Team. Thank you guys! It’s been a pleasure!
Been 6 months now seeing a lot of growth very happy with the results. Excellent customer service they still do follow up’s on email even after 6 months will 100% recommend get hair
You have definitely come to the right place if you are looking for a hair transplant, Get Hair have been absolutely brilliant from start to finish and I could not fault them in any way. I had done plenty of research prior to choosing to go with Get Hair, it has now been 3 weeks since my transplant and I am so happy.

Stuart was my main contact and his customer service has been second to none. He answered all questions promptly and made me feel very comfortable all the way through the whole process. The payment process was easy and secure. The transfer to and from the airport was well organised, seamless & comfortable.

I was contacted by Dr. llker Apaydin’s assistant on arrival in Turkey and Zeynep was very organised and made me feel very welcome. The hotel was great, and the staff were very friendly. The hospital is a short 3-minute walk from the hotel and Zeynep came to collect me from the hotel on the morning of the procedure.

I met with Dr.llker Apaydin who talked me through the process and introduced me to his team who are all very lovely. The procedure itself is done by the doctor which is one of the main reasons I chose to go with Get Hair.

The aftercare instructions were clearly explained, and I am very excited about seeing the results in the coming months. Extremely happy with everything overall and highly recommend to those thinking about getting it done.
After almost 2 years of research into hair transplants in both the UK and abroad, and after exchanging emails and phone calls with Zak in London I decided to go with Get Hair. What I liked about them was that their attitude was relaxed and put no pressure on me to make a decision where as other companies I contacted were constantly phoning and emailing me. I decide to have the procedure done by Dr Ilker Apaydin as he has a good reputation and I liked that the transplant would be overseen by a doctor. On the day of my departure we had really bad snow and my flight was delayed by 4 hours but I was pleasantly surprised that the transfer to the hotel was waiting on arrival in Istanbul. The hotel I stayed at (Modus hotel) was great and there are loads of other people having surgery staying there so you are by no means on your own. The evening meal at the hotel is excellent but the breakfast not so great.
On the day of the surgery I was collected from the hotel by a lady called Zaynep and we walk up the hill to the hospital which is only 5 min walk away. Once at the hospital, I filled in the relevant paperwork and met with Dr Ilker and his assistants to discuss the procedure.
The injections for the anaesthetic were not as painful as I was expecting and I felt minimal pain during the procedure. It took approx 7 hours with a lunch break in the middle. The hospital (Nisantasi Hastanesi) is extremely clean and all staff extremely kind and proffesional.
If you have any reservations about having the procedure in Turkey, believe me you have nothing to worry about. With Get Hair and New Age (the clinic in turkey) you are in safe hands.
It has now been 4 weeks since my transplant and my recovery is going well with great communication and after care from Get Hair.
Overall I am very happy with the service from Get Hair and I am looking forward to seeing the end results.
The whole experience was very professional and I'm extremely happy with the result. It has increased my confidence massively! Thank you to all the team at GetHair! :)
This is in response to gethairs response to my review and it seems they aren't as professional as I said they were. They claim that any photos you send them are for internal purposes only and yet they have posted my photos online for daring to leave them a negative review. Anyone reading my original review and their response will notice that they have failed to address the points that I brought up such as how is it possible to have a 3800 graft procedure in just 4 hours when even their own patient agreement forms states that a procedure involving 2000 - 3000 grafts will take around 6 hours. Or the incisions that didn't contain any grafts etc etc etc.
Unlike gethair I am prepared to address the points that they have mentioned such as alcohol being a problem following a hair transplant. For this reason I didn't drink anything for 1 week before the operation and nothing for 6 months following the operation. Although it's interesting that they have mentioned this because it sounds like they are saying that this is the reason for the bad result and yet at the same time insisting that it is an acceptable result!!!! So which is it as you can't have it both ways. Also at no point was I ever told that I would require 2 hair transplants to get a decent result. Also as mentioned in the original review the photos they have used are not like for like comparisons as in the first photo my head has been recently shaved and in the second photo I had not had a haircut for 3 months. I was warned by Stuart Cuming that if I wrote a negative review they would publish my photos but I refused to be blackmailed into keeping quiet.
Hi Bryan,

Could you please provide your reply underneath the initial review rather than creating a separate/new negative review.

Regards,