GetHair Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GetHair

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"I was very pleased with my experience with GetHair. The entire process was well documented and exactly as Stuart (GetHair agent) had described. From start to finish the whole team are really caring and attentive. During the surgery they constantly check if you are are comfortable and although the process took 6 hours it didn't feel that long. It has just been two weeks and I am already excited to see the final results and how my hair will grow out over the next few months!"
"I would like to thank all the team at Get Hair ,they were all extremely friendly and very professional ,from the drivers to the hotel staff and in particular the team at the clinic. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING YOUR COMPANY TO FREINDS In fact I have a friend in contact with you already ."
"A highly qualified and skilled surgeon. Thorough professionalism at every step. Excellent service and experience."
"Having my hair transplant with get hair was very pleasant. From getting picked up at the airport to getting dropped off was smooth with no hiccups. The hotel they put me in was first class and was only a stones throw away from the hospital where I received my treatment, witch was great. Meeting all the staff who were all very welcoming and professional. Dr Tayfun was a great guy and was very easy to get along with. The surgery itself was pleasant, no pain apart from from a few sharp injections in the back of the head but did not feel a thing after that. Dr Tayfun and his team made me feel very relaxed and comfortable and even felt myself nod off a few times during the process. The whole place was very clean and of hi standard. I was very happy with whole process and I am now looking forward to seeing the end result. I would recommend get hair to anybody contemplating the idea of hair transplantation."
"Fantastic! Dr Tayfun and the team made the experience a breeze, lots of support with any questions or queries I had from start to finish and very welcoming. Would highly recommend!"
"Great communication and detailed information right from the first email I sent. (Plucking up the courage to send the email and start the ball rolling was the hardest part of the whole process!) From landing in Turkey to being dropped back at the airport everything went smoothly and all pickups were on time and easy to find. It was much appreciated taking the worry and hastle out of what could otherwise be a stressful process. Clinic and staff were friendly and professional and the English speakers were fluent and they took time to ensure every piece of information was understood. After care support and medications is excellent as well and detailed instructions and follow up are provided. I am 2 weeks post op and looking forward to seeing the end result."
"I chose GetHair as they are a tried and trusted clinical service with proven outstanding results. The procedure itself was conducted with the utmost professionalism and clinical accuracy. The staff are incredibly well trained and were great despite me being nervous and apprehensive. Apart from the core procedure, the additional services of collection from and to the airport/ clinic plus hotel arrangements lifted a great weight from my mind. If you are wanting a well organised professional clinical treatment then GetHair is the right choice."
"After several years of research following my hair thinning in my late 20's I finally decided to choose GetHair for my hair transplant procedure. Having the opportunity to meet the Doctor and his team in London prior to travelling overseas was a great benefit to myself and provided me with the confidence I was dealing with the right company. I have previously met with other specialists who claim to have worked with celebrities, however, my visits were followed up with a hard sell and none of them have the consistent reviews and recommendations which Dr T and his team have on third party websites. I would like to be honest, with the level of good reviews the team received, I did initially find this suspicious. However, I now understand why they do receive great surveys and I am now too writing a great review of my personal experience recommending the team. Moving onto the procedure itself, after flying out to Turkey I met Dr Tayfun and his team in Istanbul, all were always professional and very supportive on the day of the procedure. I found this very reassuring due to this being my first procedure whilst also being in a foreign country. Stuart and the London team have been there every step of the way even prior to booking the appointment, no question too small. This is another reason why I booked my procedure with Get Hair, there is no hard sell and they provide all the facts you need. I am now three weeks into my recovery and back at work, so far everything has been progressing as planned by the team and looking forward to the results! Thanks again to the GetHair team."
"I’m a 44 year old male and had receded quite bad, I had also thinned in 2 areas of my crown. I decided to go for an FUE treatment but found the cost in England was too much for my budget. Research on the internet made me realise I could afford the treatment abroad and time after time Turkey seemed to be the leading country both in cost and expertise. Based on reviews I had seen I eventually looked at the GetHair web site and whilst looking I revived a message from the company asking if I needed any help. This was the first time I had spoken to someone ‘in the know’ and all my questions were answered there and then. This gave me confidence in the company and started the ball rolling with the whole process. There was no pressure on me to choose GetHair and after a few days of deciding what to do I re-contacted GetHair to start the consultation process, this consisted of me taking photos of my hair and sending them via email to the company. A few days later I received a full report from the Dr which included a picture of the required work needed and a price. I then secured a date by paying a deposit. All I had to do was book my own flight and everything else was organised for me. I did have questions about the procedure and spoke to Stuart in the London office who was always on hand to answer any queries I had. I arrived in Turkey around 1800 hours the day before my procedure and was met by a driver who took me to the hotel, the same driver picked me up the next morning and took me to the clinic where the procedure took place. The procedure took approximately 4.5 hours and I was taken back to the hotel for around 1330 hours. The procedure itself was relatively painless. The next morning I was picking up and taken to the clinic where I was taken through the post op procedure, I was then taken back to the airport. I chose GetHair based on reviews, cost and level of service they provided and I was not let down. My questions were answered promptly and I had no worries along the way. It’s been almost a month since my procedure and I’m in the shedding phase at the moment, everything I was told has happened will almost day to day accuracy and I would recommend GetHair to anyone who is thinking about having the FUE procedure done."
"After weeks of research I decided to have my FUE transplant from GetHair. Prior to the procedure I met with Dr Ilker in London for a consultation . He and his team made me feel at ease from the outset . On arrival in Istanbul I was taken to the hotel by transfer which was organised by GetHair. On the day of the surgery I was picked up and made to feel very welcome and was comfortable throughout the whole process . Overall the whole experience was really good , and procedure went smoothly as hoped . I’m very hopeful of having a really good result from this procedure . I would like to express my gratitude to Dr Ilker and his team for making this experience a really good one for me . I would highly recommend using their services ."
"i was an unfortunate victim of Zeiring Medical Uk. Had done an FUT with them which left a scar and the surgery was not a successful one thanks to the surgeon skills. they had poor customer service and were a rip off. after much disappointment , frustration, i happen to come across gethair website by chance. having carried out extensive research, thought to give it a try. Stuart (Patient Coordinator, Uk) was helpful throughout the process. my present photos of the frontal hairline, side and crown were emailed across and within a day, the report was send from Dr T. the report was very detailed in terms of the number of grafts, the coverage, the density in terms of graft placement etc. I was pretty impressed with the detailed report vs the horrible experience i had from Ziering. Decided to give it a try, booked the tickets and off went for the Hair transplant session. On the day of the surgery, Galina(Patient Co ordinator, Turkey) was assisting with explaining the details of how the surgery. I met DR T, a very pleasant, humble man with massive amount of experience. He drew the hairline explained how the grafts will be placed. the surgery lasted for 6 hours with an extraction of 2850 grafts to cover the frontal and the crown. the whole package included 2 nights 5 star hotel stay plus the surgery. the local anaesthetic wasn't painful at all. PRP was administered prior to implantation. the opening of channals and extraction was carried out by DR T himself. Transplant was carried out by the nurses. 1st day post HT, the nurse will be carrying out the first wash, removing the bandage and cleaning the donor and recipient area. along with this, the post hair Transplant pack with detailed instruction guidelines are explained and shared by the co ordinator. in Turkey for finasteride, you do not require prescription as compared to the UK. It is extremely cheap in Turkey with £3 per pack of 28 tablets in one pack. please buy them. the pharmacy is right in front of the hospital. Special thanks to Julia(Patient Co ordinator) who was patient and tolerant to answer my phone calls @6 am to ensure the cab driver arrived on time to the hotel for pick up and drop off to the airport. the cab drivers were very helpful to ensure i do not bump when getting into the car and exiting. Overall the experience was excellent. Special thanks to DR T, the patient co ordinator(Galina), and nurses who helped throughout the process. the care was excellent and I believe this should be a learning curve for the UK HT surgeons. in the UK, the surgeons aim at ripping patients off with huge costs and no after care are provided, whereas in Gethair Turkey, the experience was great. I am on a waiting game to see how the HT works out. definitely will post more pictures. I have uploaded pics on surgery day and 5 days post HT and they are healing well"
"As with most patients, I started researching some time ago and was constantly questioning whether I really needed it doing, whether to just bald gracefully or to continue to sleep on it. I'd spend several hours looking through various websites and reading reviews of various companies, sending emails too. When I visited GetHair, the website seemed very professional and from the moment I had my first conversation with Stuart Cuming I knew this was the company with which I would have it done. From the moment I sent Stuart my first email to the moment I arrived back in the country, everything was taken care of by GetHair aside from flights, no stone was left unturned and the customer service I received is arguably the best customer service I have had from any company I have ever used. Alongside this, everything ran like clockwork, including the driver being where he was supposed to be at the airport, hotel, hospital to bring me back to the airport. The hotel was clean, only a short distance from the hospital and the staff were very helpful, breakfast was good and there was also a good selection of food to choose from on an evening. The hotel was very modern and definitely state of the art. After meeting with the nurses and filling in my pre-op forms which were all explained to me in a simple and friendly manner, I then met with Dr Tayfun who asked what my expectations were and explained to me what he would like to do in order to achieve the best results, my hair was then shaved by the nurses before I was given a gown and slippers and taken into theatre. From this point I was even offered a choice of what to watch on TV! The nurses were very professional and nothing was too much trouble. The transplant itself went well, the only pain you feel is receiving the anaesthetic, aside from this you wouldn't even know you were being touched! Following the operation I was dropped back at the hotel and collected the next morning where the nurses washed my hair and Nasimi ran through my washing process for the next 14 days, all shampoos, lotions and even painkillers were included with a handy guidebook if your memory is as bad as mine! On a whole I couldn't fault GetHair in the slightest, and if I was to go back for another transplant I wouldn't think twice about visiting them again, thanks guys!"
"After Looking on the Internet for a While Now I was Struggling to try to choose the right place to go to for my Hair Transplant until I found GET HAIR, after browsing their reviews on google I went Ahead with my Decision to go with them, they are a Great TEAM at GET HAIR, They Look after you from start to Finish, from the UK to Turkey they take off Everything all you need is to get your Plane tickets and Visa , From 5 STAR Hotel and Private Chauffered Taxi to the best After Care Help and information they are the best Company to go Get your Hair Transplant from. BIG THANKS TO ZAK AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT GET HAIR"
"Get hair were fantastic, from Stuart who talked me through the process and helped me arrange it, to Dr tayfun and his staff who helped me through the operation. Everyone was very helpful and answered any questions I had. The aftercare is superb. It has been just over two weeks since my operation and everything has healed nicely. I would highly recommend get hair to anyone thinking of getting a hair transplant."
"I was very nervous and apprehensive prior to travelling to turkey for the surgery. Could not recommend the get hair team for their hospitality customer care and professional approach. I'm very happy with the overall result and experience. After talking to many patients at the airport post op, comparing my experience with others who travelled to turkey I've had better service and better results even at that early stage compared to others. 10/10 get hair thank you!!"
"After searching various hair transplant clinics in Istanbul i became daunted by the sheer number of them. I was wary I would not be tended to by proper medically trained staff. By luck I found a video online where someone had went to Istanbul and had booked through a UK based company called Get Hair, this caught my attention and I found many good reviews. I sent my details for an online consultation with I got back within a day or 2 and detailed what I would get and the cost. The surgeon who was to do my hair transplant was Dr Ilker Apaydin, I done thorough research online as there was plenty of information on him and so may good reviews on realself. I felt really comfortable that he would be doing my surgery. On arrival in Istanbul Atatürk Airport I went to the person holding the sign I was to look out for and saw him straight away. He took me to the car which took me to the hotel I was staying at (Modus hotel, which was a nice comfortable hotel). During the journey to the hotel the driver handed me his phone to speak to my patient co-ordinator who explained to me what would happen the following morning and what time I would be picked up (7.15am). On the morning of my operation I met 2 of the patient co-ordinaries who took me to the hospital which was only about 3 or 4 minutes walk away. On arrival at reception I signed a few forms then we went upstairs where I was given details of what will happen. My head was shaved around the back and sides, then dyed. Shortly afterwards I met Dr Ilker who explained what the day will be like then proceeded to check my hair and make the necessary markings. I was then taken into the surgery room where I was given local anaesthetic (which was the part I dreaded the most, however, it wasn’t as painful and as horrible as I read on many reviews, although was uncomfortable). The first step was making the incisions then the next step was removing the donor grafts, I swear I fell asleep during this process as I woke myself up with my snoring a few times, I was so relaxed. I didn’t get my first break as Dr Ilker said my donor area was really good and if I wanted I could get more grafts, I wasn’t going to say no to that. I hade my lunch later in the afternoon and after lunch the long process of implanting the grafts began. This was done by 3 or 4 of Dr Ilkers assistants. My surgery finished at around 6.30 that night. Dr Ilker apologised about the length of time, however, I didn’t mind as I thought the day went in very quick. At the end of my surgery I met another of the patient co-ordinators (Leila) who went over my post op care and return transport to the airport. It was also my birthday and they even got me a birthday cake and sung happy birthday. In a nutshell from the moment I first contacted Get Hair for my online consultation to the moment I returned home after my hair transplant surgery it was a flawless seamless and fluid process that all company’s should strive for. As a person who could never imagine putting myself through any kind of surgery I could not have been in better hands, the communication from Stuart at Get Hair was fantastic and any questions I had were quickly responded to. The personal touch by the surgical team in Istanbul for my birthday was unexpected and very thoughtful. As I write this review I am 10 days post op and my hair feels normal. I experienced no pain at all other than the initial discomfort of the local anaesthetic injections but this part shouldn’t put any one off. I am now looking forward to the next few months to she the result come in."
"I started conducting research in 2011 when i began to lose my hair. I had consultations with many leading HT doctors, here in London and Ireland. Each time I was not overly impressed with the final results of their clients. For me, money was not the issue. I wanted to feel comfortable and impressed with the client results. I had many friends attend Turkey for their operations. Around a year ago, one of my closest friends chose 'Get Hair' to do his HT. I followed his journey very closely. I was shocked with the amazing results he was having.. at 3 months, 6 months and then a year. I was highly impressed and at times could not believe it! Lucky for me, I would see him everyday and saw everything in my own eyes. I was so impressed with the results that i stopped my research and got in contact with Get Hair. I explained to them that after seeing my friends hair my mind was made up to go with them 100%. I attended a consultation and booked my flight out. Upon arrival i was picked up by the driver and taken to a 5 star hotel. Upon arriving I felt so at ease as I saw many other males there who had bandages on, having just had their surgery. I engaged with many, and still am in touch today. On the day of the surgery, I met the team who were all friendly and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. Throughout, I was constantly kept aware of what was happening. Each stage was explained clearly. The operation took around 4 hours. I was then bandaged up and sent back to hotel. The aftercare was done the following day and once again everything was clearly explained. It was been 3 weeks now, and so far everything is going to plan. The scabs were all gone by day 12. The redness has now completely gone. I have small hairs growing everywhere. I am most impressed with the hairline the doctor created. I feel younger even now, before the hair has grown!. I highly recommend this company. I have seen what they did for my friend and I have full confidence that that I will get similar results. Do not hesitate to book with them. Any questions feel free to contact me."
"The biggest decision maker for me was the cost. UK & Ireland was out of reach price wise for me. I’d only heard of FUT. I’d heard about Turkey and started researching and found it appeared to be the worls capital for hair transplants and that’s when I discovered FUE which was far more appealing. Many many review videos and photos later I decided to go with GETHAIR because their website was very professional and was more like a UK private clinics website. They provided a consultation by email. Now this may not appeal to you; but they only need to see what hair you have and estimate the number of grafts and whether it can be done in one or two hits. Some may need more than one transplant procedure and you have to wait 12months between them. Max number of grafts in one procedure is 4000 so if you need 7000 then it will be 2 trips for you. I basically just bit the bullet and booked for 1 month later. It’s something that bothered me on a daily basis. The price included private taxi from the airport and back again and also included the hotel for 2 nights. The only addition were my flights and evening meals. The clinic is a 2 minute walk from the hotel and they have a representative to come and meet you at the hotel so no concern trying to find it. BTW don’t be put off about travelling to Turkey. I never felt threatened at all and like anywhere the media only show the negative stuff. They’re lovely people, the airport security is better than ours and you are met at the airport. The procedure begins with being given a couple of pills (valium etc). They then take some blood and then colour (if you’re grey like me) the donor area (the bit of your had that they will take the hairs from). This is so they can see the hairs btter for extraction and implantation. They then shave your head all over on a blade 1. The surgeon then examines you again and draws your new hair line. You then lay face down on a bed the same as a massage table with your head in a donut hole whilst they anesthetise you head. This for me was very painfull. They then begin the extraction process. This took several hours and is uncomfortable. If you feel pain anywhere they will add more anesthetic to that area. Make sure you goto the loo before they begin!! You then get a short break for lunch which they provide. Don’t get excited about the lunch. It was cold soup, beef and rice. The implantation then took a further 3.5hours for 3800 grafts. This any agony because you CAN NOT move. So you ache from head to foot. I managed to keep adjusting the position of my legs. But it’s mind numbingly laborious. BUT 100% worth it so just get on with it. This is quite an intense operation in my view. This is not a quick bit of botox style procedue. There will be bleeding and it is painful and uncomfortable at times. They then give you some post opp medication which are anti-inflammatories, pain killers and anti-biotics. The back of you head will be bandaged and you have to wear a blqck headband to control the swelling. You MUST wear this including at the airports and all the way home for 4 days. But rest assured you won’t be the only one but you will get stared at a lot. It’s actually quite therapeutic and we found it quite funny in the end. Sleeping is pretty uncomfortable for the first 10days and your head will feel odd for several weeks. It feels as though every folicle has and is being pulled from you head at times. Paracetamol works well after you’ve finished their medication. The bottom line is 1 would 100% recommend Dr Llker and GetHair. Traveling abroad for any procedure has it’s risks because it’s away from what we know. But don’t be put off. My first 2 photos are within the first 2 days post opp. You can see there is swelling. The 3rd photo is 14days later."
"Having been losing my hairline for a few years i decided to research all about hair transplantation. After discussing with the wife i decided i was going to go ahead and searched on the internet. Now you can probably get bogged down with amount of companies that are out there, but Get Hair jumped out so i decided to read all about them and read the reviews which TBH is the reason i chose them, so aftyer 2-3 days of reading and the serious question will i wont i, i contacted through the website, the next day Stuart phoned me and discussed what would happen if i wanted to go ahead etc, i sent pictures and after 24hrs a consultants report saying roughly how many grafts and how much it would cost. Once i had the report i acted quick and decided i wanted to go ASAP as i had a window at work where it was relaxed. After initially no places i was informed that Dr Ilker had a date Nov 14th. I paid deposit booked flights and off i went. Everything that Stuart said would happen happened and cannot fault anyone from Mel the patient coordinator to Dr Ilker and the nursing team fantastic service. The day of procedure Mel sent her colleague down to collect me from hotel and we walked about 1 minute to the clinic, she dealt with paperwork i signed some forms and then it was up to the medical rooms. Dr Ilker came in looked at hairline explained procedure and how many grafts expected to get which he said 2400 and the report was only 2000 i ended up with 2600. Blood was taken, hair dyed so they can see where to extract clearly then head shaved a few tablets sedatives to relax and it was time to start the procedure. I was taken to the procedure room and given anaesthetic which in a strange way was ok as im not sure how they done it but felt like a moving vibrating sensation injecting. Once donor and transplant area numb Dr Ilker carried out the cuts to transplant area where i felt nothing just the noise of cutting like ripping paper, he then started extraction again no pain but one area needed a little more pain relief which he does ask you to say if you feel any pain whatsoever. After Dr Ilker started the extraction a nurse then takes over and i must say the nurses were very good at there job. Once extraction done the nurses started to transplant with 2 nurses doing the transplants, after about an hour of transplants its time for some lunch then straight back to transplanting. The transplanting is a tedious job and and need patience i think its harder for the nurses doing the transplants than it is for the patient, but after 4 hrs lying down you do begin to get restless. My whole procedure from entering clinic to leaving was 7.5 hrs with around 6.5 hrs for the medical procedure. After i was finished i was explained what to do in my aftercare by leila who again was very good and explained everything and wrote down all instructions on tablets and shampoo etc. then she walked me outside to my hotel. Next day i went back for the 1st wash met Mel and she took me to chemist to buy some Propecia as it is cheaper in Turkey, said goodbye and that was that. Overall the experience was very good and i would not hesitate using Get Hair if you are thinking who to go with. Having Stuart as a contact is a big bonus and he does answer all emails and answer any questions you have very quickly and is very organised. I must also thank all staff at Modus hotel i have never met such nice people and this is without doubt big business for them as the hotel was packed out with fellow patients and you meet people from all over, but hotel staff are exceptional, next visit to Istanbul i will stay here it was that good. I am 8 days post procedure and i am just doing what i was told regarding washing hair etc, the donor area is almost scab free but still a lot to fall from Transplant area. Your head does get itchy from time to time but you cope with that. I wear a bucket hat that i was given when im at work and it has no branding on it as some companies do as i seen a few at the airport with branded hats. Again first class service, lets now see how well it all comes together in a few months time fingers crossed."
"After wanting a hair transplant for a few years now I decided to finally do some researching about clinics in the uk and abroad , after reading about get hair and the surgeons and speaking to people who have had a transplant here I decided to email them. Stuart was extremely helpful emailing me back and forth answering any questions I had he wasn’t pushy into making me book he let me make the decision . I finally decided to book after ALOT of research .. everything went smoothly the flights were amazing I flew with Turkish airlines probably the best airline I have used . When i landed the driver was there waiting for me The hospital phoned me while I was in the car and explained what was happening the following day.. the hotel knew what I was there for and were really accommodating. The hotel was spotless and clean very modern very comfortable beds . I was picked up the next day on time and taken to the hospital which was extremely clean and professional where I met nasimi and DR Tayfun and his team . They were very nice and helpful in answering my questions and discussing what I wanted , once everything was decided the procedue started . Dr. Tayfun and his team of assistants were very professional and made me feel very comfortable during the procedure. After the procedure Was finished the driver drove me back to the hotel and then picked me back up the following day and I went back to hospital for them to check everything looked ok and get my medication .. now I have to just wait and see what my hair grows like hopefully it will be just how I wanted. Thanks again get hair from mark"
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 342 reviews