GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

5 minutes job done value for money hope they keep prices down for next year well pleased
seems cheap cover, hope i never use it
My phone call was answered quickly and the lady I spoke to was friendly and helpful, a pleasant experience. It as a pleasure to re-join GEM
1st class service from customers services and never ever had a problem with recovery as use for my motorcycles and cars outstanding service and value for money id class it better than the AA & RAC which I've used in the pass so would definitely recommend to friends keep up the good service many thanks ian
We have been AA members for 30 years and decided we could no longer justify paying their high prices. We did a lot of research trying to find another good breakdown recovery company. GEM Motoring Assist appears to have the full package, straightforward cover at a good price. I contacted the company via email with a question and received a reply very quickly from Lisa. Extremely polite and friendly with great advice. I have now taken out two breakdown covers, one for my son and a joint policy for myself/husband. It was very easy to complete online and received confirmation immediately. Hopefully we will never need to call this company for help but I feel confident that if we did we would receive a great service.
easy enough to join I trust that I will not ever have to call them out and thus post a different review You have to look to see exactly what is covered so not immediately focused hence 4 star
So good to speak to real people, no 2 hour wait listing to a recording telling you that their operatives are helping other customers! Great service.
A really easy to use website, very reasonably priced and clearly laid out policies etc.
I found this company to be very professional, clear and concise in their Services. No pressure from the representative and polite in conversation. I would recommend GEM to other road users looking for this type of Motoring Assistant in Breakdown cover.
previous customer, had a great experience & returning now my cover for my new car has expired
Very simple to use & join on line. Hope if required the service is equal.
Easy to understand and no complicated information.
When my Lexus Breakdown cover expired I did a lot of research and decided on GEM's family cover plan which covers my spouse and myself in any car being driven. Never had any cause to call them out so cannot comment on breakdown service itself.
Good customer service
Very easy to register, and it went thru without any problems. Have used GEM a few times in the past.
Great communication over the phone, so easy, thanks.
I have always found GEM breakdown cover very proficient and resonsive on the odd occasion when i have required assistance, hence i had no hesitation in renewing my aquaintance with you when i accidently allowed my membership to lapse due to work commitments which kept me away from home for 16 hours a day with no access to landline or internet at work. I hope i will not need your assistance again but it is reasuring to no you are there just in case. Best regards Tony M.
Thank you for your professional, warm and genuine approach, much appreciated.
I found that the receptionist was very polite and very helpful.
Very easy to buy personal cover , and cheaper than a lot of other big brand companies thank you
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.69 based on 2,428 reviews