GoSkippy Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
Cheap quotes and easy to purchase.
I found go skippy on a comparing site. I've saved over £200 on my policy by swapping to them, including the highest breakdown cover being added on. It was easy to apply.
Easy to get quote
Great price
Very happy to change my insurance provider to GoSkippy, beat my current insurance price by half the money! hope they don't disappoint in the long run!
Great customer service, everything explained very well. Always answer calls quickly
Very easy to change my insurance to go skippy took 10 mins and even beat my current insurance by £30 a month.
GoSkippy have attractive insurance packages, which could suit Everyone after car insurance.
Their prices are competitive and affordable, and I would not hesitate to recommend Them.
Thank You.
Excellent price, friendly helpful staff
It was so easy to get car insurance out with go skippy. They are open 7 days a weeks which puts me at ease as other providers I’ve always been with have been closed during weekends which is always been a pain. They have RAC breakdown you can pay a bit extra for but overall I’m very pleased.
Was so easy to do
Brillaint customer service team very helpful
Good price, fuss free!
Quick to help on the phone
Good price and easy online process
Excellent competitive price and really easy to process on line
Quick and easy to set up and a fair price for insurance
Amazing price on my car insurance”
The woman explained everything to me before asking me to continue she also said if I had any problems to tell her very posative
Amazing price on my car insurance
This was the cheapest I could find for my children. I completed online when payment needed to be processed it would not work. I thought it was because the figure was incorrect. However that wasn't the case I called and they were able to sort it out straight away, I was impressed.
GoSkippy is rated 4.15 based on 12,073 reviews