GoSkippy Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

How would you rate GoSkippy ?

3891 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
omoologo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoSkippy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"oh My! I will not recommend at allll, run! they are quick to take your money, they cancel for the slightest reason and then don't refund your money. You call and customer service is rubbish, I will not recommend them and will be reporting this company regarding not refunding customers money back."
"I think go skippy are great. Quick easy and friendly. Couldn't ask for anything more."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Brilliant"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"poor customer service and they are quick to take your money and then CANCEL AND A LONG WAIT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I had to contact ombudsman for them to give Goskippy a whippy up the backside and gain my due rights back. Absolutely atrocious service, would never recommend and would actively encourage people not to use them. I had an accident and they refused to pay out and worked on inaccurate information. The driver at fault was using the bus lane at restricted times to under take me and my insurance company said that he was in the right and l was in the wrong and the accident happened at 5am when it was actually 12noon???? Go skippy can Go 'F' off."
Simon Rodman
Verified Reviewer
"Experience very good top class"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"MUAI06PC01 i had no hassle taking out the insurance cheap quote will recomemed to anyone"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"I haven’t had any contact with them but I haven’t made a claim so I don’t expect to"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"FOR the orice that they have and a lot of options to choose"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"Fast and easy insuring my car with them received the paperwork promptly."
Mirriam Chengo
Unverified Reviewer
"I got to get my cheapest insurance. The gentleman who picked my phone call was very kind."
Brandon Mclellan
Unverified Reviewer
"Goskippy's customer service is always superb and the premiums are always great value compared to competitors. MCBB73PC01"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"They are very good . Ready to assist customers . They use plain English language during conversations. I will stay with them if they continue in this professional way."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Really good company for car insurance. Very cheap as well"
"not Impressed at all"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"This insurance is the best one and cheaper than other insurances"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"The company offered me car insurance at a very good price and the whole process is easy and doesn’t take long. Would definitely recommend!"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"Professional and quick to reply to emails."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"I had made several attempts online to find a suitable car insurance policy, I had found a quote from Go Skippy but it disappeared. I called, they found it, I bought it. Very clear, very good clear communication at all times. Transaction took less time than normal, limited waffle and a good experience."
"Policy number WIPC69PC02 Great customer service and well happy with my new car insurance policy."
Mr Craig M Paley
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to use and great value"
GoSkippy is rated 3.32 based on 3,891 reviews