GoSkippy Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

How would you rate GoSkippy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3607 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rajan
N/a

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoSkippy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"N/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Very easy to get in touch with,sort out problems for you then and there. Understand you. Very cheap. Cheapest insurance ever. Very quick. I have been with go Skippy for 1 year and just renewed again because I am so delighted with them"
"Excellent customer service, call you back rather than leaving you on hold and they do actually call you back the same day. Efficient when making changes to a policy as well as just updating details. TIDX54MC02"
"good egg"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Any little change you want to make to your policy for example changing a number plate letter they will charge you an admin fee which is not cheap. Also their online service does not work which would enable you to make changes to your policy yourself."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"After having problems with another company due to pressing the wrong date on a drop down box, I explained this was a mistake and gave them correct details next day by post which they lost, then was hassled by then by emails and letters over a period of 10 days when I kept explaining what had happened and then they wanted to put my insurance up by a massive amount so I cancelled with them and went with GoSkippy which was a very fair price and very straight forward to do, I had been looking at GoSkippy on the nighttime and had a courtesy call next day to see if I was happy with quote etc and while I was on the phone to the girl I told her I had just put my card details in to buy insurance and at that moment got a reply to say payment had been recieved, we both had a laugh and that was my insurance done very easily and no problems at all. Many thanks and will definitely be using again in a few months time when I buy my next new car. John."
Lorna Armstrong
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleasant staff over the phone when I was sorting my insurance yesterday. Everything was made clear and I felt comfortable in that they knew what they were talking about. Getting my quote and my cover was easy and stress free. Here's to the first (I hope of many) years with your company! ARLY74PC01 policy number."
"Good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Touch wood I've had no need to contact skippy ref claims etc. May this continue. Insurance renewal is due in June. As everybody else when it comes to renewing I will be looking for the cheapest offer. If skippy comes up with that all well and good."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"As a first time driver, taking the insurance out was made so easy with Go Skippy and was the best price around"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Decided not to make a claim when crashed my car. They made me pay the full year upfront and wouldn't even let me add my new car on. I had to pay £2451.08 for making no claim RIP OFF"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"very happy with go skippy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very bad customer service . Never take ur payment on the date they sapose to and then bill you an extra £50 every time I've had this for 10 months glad I have 1 month left then I'll be leaving"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
Craig Kirkham
Verified Reviewer
"Happy to take my money for 3 years. A Driver failed to give way and ploughed into the side of my car. Contacted GoSkippy/Eldon and opened a claim 4 days ago. I can't get to work due to the damage to the vehicle (Body work contacting tyre). I've heard nothing regarding it even though I've submitted all the necessary evidence and currently have my battered car which I worked hard and saved up for just sat there. The only way I got a response was to submit a complaint which low and behold was just passed to someone else. Absolutely livid over this situation."
"Reasonably priced and helpfull"
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I would not recommend this company at all, they do not do anything a normal insusrer would, miss a payment and most all companys re present the direct debit, these people dont unless you have paid for 6 months first, the customer service sucks badly, they couldnt care less as long as they get their money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Comparable prices on car insurance . Good customer service. Helpful ."
Evita Anderson
Unverified Reviewer
"Nice company with good service. Pricea are brilliant. Good customer service and support team."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Im very happy I called em to change my address and the were very helpful"
GoSkippy is rated 3.28 based on 3,607 reviews