GoSkippy Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy

"Shocking bandit company they canceld my policy because I said I had my licence 10 years when I actually had it 10 years and 1month and charged me a cancellation fee i didn't cancel it you dumb asses did do not trust these there crooks"
"Seems really good"
"Absolute cowboys DO NOT under any circumstances take a policy out with these people - these same people who think that paying nearly £70 per month for a policy that doesn’t include taking your children to Nursery or the basic necessity of driving yourself to work so that you can afford there extortionate fees is acceptable!!! They’ve ripped my wife of for Months and now that she’s had a genuine accident the weasels refuse to pay anything out leaving us the cost of two cars repairs 6 weeks before Xmas!!! It chokes me that I’ve had to give them even one star just to get this review published I wish I could give them a million minus!!! Avoid them like the plague - the sooner there out of business the better!!!"
Good morning,

I am very sorry to receive your feedback regarding our sevices, I am sorry that you have had trouble getting through to us on the phone lines. I would like to investigate this and offer some help. Please contact me directly with your postcode and vehicle registration to: Reviews@goskippy.com
From there we will look into this issue and do our best to resolve it for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
"I was very happy with the customer service, nice friendly people."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"I have been driving for over 20 years. I passed my driving test in one of the EU countries in 1998 and I decided to swap my full EU driving licence for the UK one last month which DVLA issued very quickly. The initial quote based on 20 years driving experience without any accidents came to £288.70 However, when I called them to discuss the quote, the price rocketed to £581 as my UK licence was only issued last month. I then spoke to a number of other insurers who agreed with me that my driving experience is 20 years as stated at the back of my driving licence (1998) and their quotes remained the same. Would not use Go Skippy as very short-sighted."
"Easy to access online account Good communications Great price"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Really easy to buy insurance and the portal is great! Cheapest insurance about"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"My insurance was due for renewal and Go Skippy offered me a fantastic price which I went away to compare and came back to them and accepted their offer! It was all renewed very quickly and they were very helpful."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"I was really happy with the service & got a great response too really good price on my insurance thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Cheap and easy to complete, can't ask for more."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Go Skippy is good value for money. Setting up insurance was quick and easy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"O had never herd of go ship .I needed to renew my car insurence .not only was it easy to full in but so very resonable in price.also phoned and they where quick to answer and of course gave me price of mind.I have no doubts I'll be recommending go skipy to my family and friends thank you"
"Great experience"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Very helpful cheapest quote by far"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"The site was easy to use and gave me a good price"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"AVOID!! The worst company i have ever used. Very unproffesional and will take your money. Then a week later cancel your insurance policy. Then request you to pay an additional fee for them cancelling it."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. I would like to offer some help and start an investigation into the issue with the cancelation. Please could you contact me directly with your postcode and vehicle registration to: reviews@goskippy.com.

From there we will look into this issue and do our best to resolve it for you.

Kind Regards
"Only go skippy who have give me the cheapest Quate In the whole market and there customer service team are very friendly and very helpful I’m happy."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Helpful and informative start to finish"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Very cheap insurance and great service"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Very cheap insurance even less then my thought 😊"
GoSkippy is rated 3.51 based on 4,849 reviews