GoSkippy Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
I'm happy that Goskippy is so great at insuring my car
Had to change my start date,they waived the admin fee.v good
It was the cheapest car insurance I could find 🙂
An excellent experience. A very good company. A very good price for my car insurance. I am a very happy nunni.
Had a terrible first experience. When you sign up for Insurance, you have to provide various details (standard practice in every auto insurance) which included selecting your address from a list of addresses on your postcode. After the policy was purchased, door number disappeared from rest of the address on the policy document. When I called customer service to inform this, they tried to charge me £50 to add the door number claiming It will count as amending details. Since I selected the address from the list of addresses on their website, I am at loss to know… how door number did not appear on policy certificate. After to & fro, they eventually added my address for free claiming it to be a favour and still refused to explain how door number disappeared in the first place. My first impression was … they were trying to scam me of £50. I seriously considered cancelling the policy but there was £75 charge for cancellation. All the issues start after policy is purchased and first payment is done. This puts customers in extremely tough spot. Also, customer service agent was unable to explain what breakdown add on covers. Customer service is dreadful. When I asked to raise a complaint, they refused to transfer call to manager and asked me to read terms. I was given wrong email address to raise complaint. I had to look up for details online to raise the complaint. The employee who contacted me after I raised the complaint was much better. However even she claimed there was nothing wrong on their end and she did not know how the door number did not appear on policy certificate. The damage is done & trust in broken. I am just hoping they will not cause issues at later date since policy is 1 year long and there is long list of admin charges they can force upon customer.
The customer care was absolutely brilliant got a good price for my insurance
I am new customer to them,but everything is cleary easy Ann all webside is usefull. Can do everything online which save my time
Cheaper cost of insurance and quick response of my request.
Started my policy today, best quote I could get through compare the market. Would recommend 🙌
The lady I spoke to was curtious, friendly and very helpful.
Very good customer service, good price
Easy to apply and very quick processing
Well I got a renewal for car insurance which had gone up by loads .looked at comparison site and found go skippy put details in and found it was nearly 300 pounds cheaper so filed it in and paid sent relevant docs and date I wanted it to start and off we go .got emails to join portal and email with all relevant docs .so far so good if it changes I will put another comment on.
Absolutely shocking service. Contact centre in South Africa need to close they should appreciate they have got a job Go skippy insurance needs to change their contract centre I can understand Go skippy has gone for a cheap labour but that is going to effect the business.
I saved more then 500 pounds on my first insurance!!
Well go skippy,it was quite easy initially to set up my insurance,but i had a few problems sending my license details and no claims bonus as im not that good with the IT world,but with your help i went on the online chat and the lady was very patient with me helped me through everything linked me to the email and everything was tikati boo within a short while so my advice to the people who leave the bad reviews is use the online chat and help is at hand,by the way I’m 64 and not wiz kid but im a happy bunny thanks
Good Quote and very easy to get insurance sorted would highly recommend
Hi All the best in Uk
It was a great experience with GoSkippy. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Very easy to use the Internet to buy insurance price was unbeatable
GoSkippy is rated 4.31 based on 16,809 reviews