GoSkippy Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It was good that Go skippy sent reminder before my car Insurance
ended and renewal was made easier with a little discount. Very encouraging and would recommend them anyday.
Simple, quick and good value service. Like many people i dread the long drawn out yearly practice of having to shop around for car insurance, this year Swinton increased my premium by 31% in a year of no claims or convictions. Anyway Skippy sorted me out at similar rate to the last policy.
Nice quick easy service. Online portal easy to use
Thanks
Easy to understand web site. Covered alp issues . Good result with reasonable prices . One happy lady .
Cheap price and good service.
Fantastic service
Good service
Good service
Excellent service indeed. Am on my second year with GoSkippy. Very helpful. Would highly recommend 👍
GoSkippy is the cheapest and am on my second year with them. Fantastic service. Keep up the good work 👍
Really happy with Goskippy. Website was easy to use and was quick to find what I need, had really good prices too
The positives with this company are, the price was surprisingly cheap at the time. I haven't had to wait long on phonecalls. Contacting via email has been prompt.

Recently when having to provide validation documents, I sent the wrong dated document in regards to NCD. They instantly took it upon themselves to add an additional charge to my policy.

On the same day, I rung customer service and stated that the initial amount of NCD I have put forward when purchasing the policy, was correct but I realised that the document with the NCD was incorrect. The advisor very quickly assured me that as soon as I send over the correct document for the NCD, the charges will be waived.

I have also received an email with a letter attached stating that the charges have been waived and I will be refunded.

To my surprise, when the payment left my account, the additional charges have been taken from my account.

I emailed the company stating that this isn't correct as I have received a letter stating these charges are being waived. Yet I received a reply stating these charges are due to the change in policy. The advisor wasn't being helpful so i decided to ring the company.

I explained the situation to the advisor, who stated the same thing as the previous advisor did via email. This to me is beyond confusing and ridiculous as the letter CLEARLY states i will be refunded. The individual had said they are arranging a callback from the credit department to further to discuss this. I asked if I could have a direct number as I just want to get this sorted instead of being stressed about it. The advisor was also patronising at times which was not necessary at all.

The number provided was the same customer services options I previously rung. Once I spoke to the advisor, I had said their college provided this number and thought I'd be in contact with someone from the credit department. The advisor was polite and did apologise for the inconvenience. I explained my situation once again and the advisor also once again stated I have the charges due to the change in policy.

I was also told that a callback was arranged to explain the charges. I reminded the advisor that there isn't anything that needs to be explained as I have a document that has been emailed to myself, that is SIGNED, making this a LEGAL document. They are completely disregarding a letter that has been sent out by their own organisation.

I should have received a call back yesterday and I still haven't received one.
I shouldn't have to keep explaining myself and be disregarded. If the customer service team inputted all correspondence correctly or looked into my policy correctly, surely they would see the same letter I have received.

I have written a formal complaint, and intend on taking further action if they do not proceed with the refund.

I should have received a call back yesterday and I still haven't received one.

good customer service, very polite
Great service fast reliable at affordable price.
Definitely recommend
Go skippy have been great. Firstly cheapest insurer I found for my first car. When I recently changed address after I was unsuccessful online I called them and they answered promptly and the kind lady who dealt with my change was quick and kind.
GoSkippy is rated 4.06 based on 10,365 reviews