GoSkippy Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Altho extremely dear for my insurance GoSkippy were by far the cheapest and beat every quote"
"I took out a policy with them as they were the cheapest on Gocompare price comparison website. However, as my mother always said cheap is dear. Within 24 hours I had cancelled the policy due to the dreadful customer care (or rather lack of) I received when I tried to call GoSkippy to make a minor amendment on the policy - the call handler ended up hanging up on me. If thats how they treat their customers when trying to deal with a minor policy amendment, god only knows what they are like when you have to make a claim."
"Just tried to cancel my policy with them as it's too expensive and had to pay £75 cancellation fee £33 broker fee and £50 finance cancellation fee. I have never heard of so many fees applied when you're willing to cancel the policy . It's disgusting how they rip people off"
"Cancelled my insurance policy on 9th December 2018, paid extortionate amount in admin fees and cancellation fees. I was informed I would receive my refund within 28 days. It’s now 17th January and I am still waiting, phoned twice and spent 25 mins on phone each time. Still no refund, quick enough to take my money tho! Definitely would not use again"
Hello Fiona,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. I would like to offer some help and start an investigation into the issue with your refund. Please could you contact me directly with your postcode and vehicle registration to: reviews@goskippy.com.

Kind Regards
"Smooth and easy to take out the policy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"I found GOSkippy to be the cheapest car insurance and was happy with the fast response. Im happy to share with others about GoSkippy and would recommend to anyone thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"I have used it before and I find the price being reasonable"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Go skippy was nearly £400 cheaper than my renewal from admiral took me 10 minutes to complete on line forms value for money no hassel thanks go skippy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Smooth and easy to take out the policy and the best part is its fair/cheaper price compare to others."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH! WHAT A JOKE!!!!! DEFINATLY WILL NOT BE RENEWING WITH YOUR COMPANY"
Hello Barry,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. I would like to offer some help and start an investigation into the issue with our service. Please could you contact me directly with your postcode and vehicle registration to: reviews@goskippy.com.

Hello Barry,

Hello Bary,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. I would like to offer some help and start an investigation into the issue with your experiance with GoSkippy. Please could you contact me directly with your postcode and vehicle registration to: reviews@goskippy.com.

Kind Regards
"well i never a insurance company which is easy to deal with at a competitive price ,we would like things for nothing but money makes the world go round,anyway back to GO SKIPPY i found they were very easy to deal with extras if you wanted them .every bodies circumstances are different so go with a company which taylors for you ,i did with very good service and got what i wanted at a reasonable price. recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Really fast and easy to go with goskippy for my age they have giving me the best price going for my car. Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"The quote I got from go skippy was nearly £400 cheaper than my renewal from admiral completed online forms took less than 10 minutes happy would recommend to all looking for good price and peace of mind"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"go sdkippy made me feel like dancing on a cloud great prices great team and great customer service ppl so help and ifelt in safe hands and welcomed thnx scoyle"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Very helpful taking out a policy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Great online quote quick and easy payment great service"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Customers service is really good and the policy price is really cheap aswel am really happy with this policy."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"The process of payment was good and affordable with no hassle."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"Great company been using for years now"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback!
"It was a quick easy to follow process the price was very compatible"
GoSkippy is rated 3.57 based on 5,190 reviews