GoSkippy Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

How would you rate GoSkippy ?

"Probably the only insurance ive taken out were i couldnt add an aditional driver very poor and to add the other driver was told i would have to renew what a joke skippy will definitely be skipping it next time"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 hours ago
Harry Chaundy
Verified Reviewer
"Cheapest insurance for me was quick and smile to use phoned them up was polite and clear very good service CHHZ79PC01"
"Quick and simple"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback
"Simple and easy good communication"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback
"the best service ever. quick and reliable thank you for excellent service"
William Haycocks
Unverified Reviewer
"They were cheapest insurance company that would insure me as a young driver on a bmw msport at age of 20 most company's wouldn't even give me a quote. HABW11PC01 reference"
"Simple to use"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback
"I feel lucky to find good car insurance with goskippy . As all the others were asking for silly prices for my insurance where as my all record is clear and i got no convictions nor any tickets and on top i am 38 years old . Anyhow thanks goskippy team for a great work . Keep up the good work . I will definatly recommend goskippy into my friends and family circle . “AKSC05PC01”"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"Was by far the cheapest quote i had and i was searching for some time. Policy was very easy to setup and done in no time via telephone. Was my first ever insurance so i called to make sure i done everything correctly."
Elysia Kettley
Verified Reviewer
"Really happy with my quote. I’ve been on my husbands insurance for 5 years so lost my no claims. Only paying £10 a month more now to be on my own insurance with goskippy."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"I am satisfied from the service and the policy"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Genuinely the worst insurance company I have every used. They make it very difficult to change anything in your policy and very difficult to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Fast and friendly service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"I love goskippy insurance the best I had ever used"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great start to a new insurance.and great price.goskippy the bush kangaroo 😀MAL036PC01"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"On hold all day trying to cancel a policy, that they wouldn't let me cancel. Couldn't understand what some of the people I was passed onto were saying. Constant excuses as to what the underwriters were doing and the reasons for being put on hold, when I refused to go on hold, again, then the matter was dealt with promptly. Refused to let me speak to a supervisor or any senior member of staff, were quite rude from the off and could I hear shouting in the background. A total waste of time and money and inadequate treatment. Do not go with this company, awful experience.."
Julie McKenzie
Verified Reviewer
"It was really easy to set up my new policy. Really competitive policy cover!! MCJV24PC01"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback.
"I will not renew my insurance with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"The insurance was less money well spent"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Josie Barrett
Unverified Reviewer
"Signing agreement. ContactI guess skippy. Absolutely useless"
GoSkippy is rated 3.37 based on 4,164 reviews