GoSkippy Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend GoSkippy

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process
"The Agent were Nice polite and not in hurry and explained the process"
"Great and quick service"
"It was fantastic work it was done very quickly and efficiently and the man was very helpful through it all."
"Very easy to apply for car insurance on line and a fair price and also good customer service."
"Cheap prices and reliable"
"Buying my car insurance was easy process and quickly followed up by confirmation. The price was the best."
"Very good service, would happily recommend"
"Really gud customer service very polite nd understanding quick speedy service straight forward no messing about like other insurers with goskippy I was insured within 10 minutes. Az a top insurer a don't think there shud b any problems at all with returns nd refunds ......thanks....."
"Who are creation? Working alongside go skippy And why are they asking me for money? I played 2 months upfront for my car insurance and received a text from creation saying they want money too. Anyone got an answer?"
"I have been with them few time always cheap nd reliable service"
"Swiftly changed my insurance details to suit my needs. call handler was very efficient and professional."
"The best cover round including the price!"
"First time I’ve had a renewal that’s cheaper than comparison sites"
"U was easy to use and quick no bother"
"Please don`t fall into the trap cheapest is the best quote, lot`s of fee`s. * Annoyingly rang six times in a row for renewal quote. *Charged an admin fee to take out renewal quote over the phone of £20 plus another £40 extra in comparison to the online quote. *The online quote was adjusted to the phone quote after the conversation ended. *Rude,pushy customer service advisor and couldn`t understand what she was saying. *Minor mistake on my document resulted in an extra (made up figure) of £91.89 plus a £50 admin fee. *Waited 20mins for an advisor to answer, when they did they didn`t want to resolve any problems just take my money. Why did I go with them? I had a trouble free year with them the first time and they were still the best quote online. Would I use them again? No I wouldn`t. Every time you ring them the quotes go up and they charge £20 admin fee if you take out a phone quote. If you cancel your policy they charge so much fees that you might aswell just let the policy run. Also these are not a 24hr operation and when you call takes 20 mins for an answer. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED."
"I insurance my car with go skippy on the 8th April all was OK till I had a email about sending my no clames evidence which I have none due to first time having a car. So I phone them up on the 12th April to be told the lady who I speak to mess up there put my dad no clames onto my name so there said they will be cancel the insurance due to not be able to insurance me because of having no claim. I had to spent more money on another insurance company to be told by go skippy that I had to pay a cancellation which I don't cancel the policy there do. I am still waiting for a manager to phone me to get a full refund. So make sure you don't go with go skippy there are just a rip of company."
"The agent was fast but polite and professional. Price was cheaper than expected. Happy customer"
"Good service polite staff. Very helpful"
GoSkippy is rated 3.64 based on 5,701 reviews