GoSkippy Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
I have used them for almost a year when I have bought another car. Their online platform is rubbish. You can't change anything. They charge £50 to change anything in the policy. That's what they charged me when just changed my number plate on the same car for a private plate. Their prices are good however you pay even more in a long run. Communication is absolutely ridiculous. I have tried to add a new car to my policy. The only way to do any change is by phone only. I was on the phone for 30 minutes when someone answered the phone and then hanged off straight after. Then another 30 minutes to finilally speak to someone who diverted the call to a colleague, however the colleague did not pick up the phone for 1 hour. I made a separate cover with a separate provider in the meantime. I was so upset. I didn't even care of losing my no claim for that 9 months I already had. Because I am not keeping my old car so I will lose the no claim when sold. Very unprofessional and a sneaky rip off with their charges. Better to pay slightly more for a company which takes care of you. Can't imagine how they are dealing with the claims.
Excellent service, thank you
The best thing is customer service. Very easy to get hold off and knowledgeable about thier products and services.
Very good service, quite good price.
Realy easy to sort out and staff are very helpful
Very well priced easy to understand on line very good company would definitely recommend
Totally enjoyed the experience with Goskippy insurance and will likely recommend them to everyone for their wonderful services.
Adding my car insurance through your company was an excellent idea and I hope to be able to take advantage of and get to know all of your offers. I want to inform the general public that the company not only offers the best prices on the market, the person looking to activate their car insurance for the first time as well as future contracts will try will like it.
So easy to switch over car insurance. The quote was by far the most competitive. Including all the optional extras I required. The online portal is exceptionally straight forward. Fingers crossed I shouldn't have to make a claim, but if I do the online tans make it easy to access
Very simple and reasonably priced.
Just perfect!!!
Cheapest insurance and was all done quickly online. Cant fault go skippy
Cheapest quote I've had and service was very quick would recommend to others.
Very easy. Perfect
Very quick and easy to set up, great price!
Good price, we are satisfied.
Amazingly low price so easy to do a few clicks and all insured
Great price and good customer service
Used goskippy before 100% recommended everything done nice and smoothly will recommended to friends and family A************
Hi, I am happy because of price and service, easy of communication
GoSkippy is rated 4.21 based on 13,434 reviews