GoSkippy Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
cancellation process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
Their customer service was very good I have both my bike and car insurance with them. They originally quoted me more than others on my car this year but when I phoned them and explained that I wanted to stay with them they matched the quote and sorted breakdown cover for not alot more. Very happy with customer service and the way they handled my quote. 5 stars from me
Good quote misleading information given by certain staff members except from that they seem like a insurance company
Most competitive prices, excellent customer service and just a pleasure to be. Encouraging everyone to get insured with these guys. Spot on in all aspects.
Absolute amazing prices for me as a young first time driver. I feel as though nothing could of beat these prices and I am lucky to have got a great deal on my insurance. I can now start to build up my own reputation and no Claims bonuses. I'm in it for the long run with this insurance company :) :) :)
Easy transaction and most competitive quote. Thank you
Paid my first month's insurance a few days later I receive an email stating they need further deteils from me, was told I failed the credit check how they did not know when they first took my payment is beyond me, told me I had to pay an extra £350 odd now I only have 14 days, put me on hold as for ages as this was nit possible for me bearing in mind I'd just paid £245 for my first month's insurance told Ithey will accept the payment but I have to ring up Christmas eve before 2pm and need to pay the remainder of the within 4months of £453 odd, absolutely disgusting so if you have bad credit they're more than happy to try to make that worse, I asked them to not to ring me about home insurance they rang me within a couple of hours I certainly won't be going with them again I'm a single parent and I'm struggling absolutely disgusting so close to Christmas
Did all online no hastle
Quick and easy over the phone. No hassle and no pressure to have all the extras. Very well priced too
Gave me the best quote by far. Hassle free insurer good deal for money
Easy to do comparisons sites. Found skippy and they were cheapest for my car. Same day was cheapest for my husbands car. Great web site
Quick and swift response.Would definitely recommend to other insurance customers
Very prompt n not to dear first class
Cheapest on the price comparison website that I used. Also the most prompt, I had instant confirmation even though I had set up online at late in the night. Easy to communicate via e-mail and I can view my documents at any time. Highly recommended!
Great price insurance and easy to buy online Excellent customer service. Very efficient and friendly.
Cheap and fast...
Great price insurance and easy to buy online. Included all that I needed
Customer service is very good. The customer service rep was more than happy to find me a much cheaper renewal price. Based on my experience I would recommend.
Very helpful
It was insurance for my son & so far very helpful & happy with the quote we got
Very helpful..