GoSkippy Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult

Tell us how GoSkippy made you happy
I have been insured with GS for the past 4 years and my insurance went down to just £400 with them. I had planned to stay with them for the foreseeable future as it was never a hassle getting things sorted with them. But! Now they have tripled my renewal quote and want over £1200! have had no accidents, made no claims and have always paid on time. I have contacted them a number of times about this and they refuse to give me any answers as why they have done this, they do not even answer the phone. I am utterly disgusted with them and I will never use them again. If I could rate a minus 5 stars I would, avoid, avoid, avoid.
Really good quote, low price but really great cover for the price.
It was the best deal and offered more features and extras and still at the most competitive price
Brilliant speedy and clear website
Easy fast service
The price was a little bit higher than I was hoping for but still was the best price, I had problems with my card and bank so had to pay over the phone the assistant was very polite and helped me with everything.
Great insurance very happy
Pleasantly surprised that I could get a deal as they had offered me the best price I could find. The website was so easy to use and very straight forward. The opportunity to pay in installments was a good deal to.
Very good service and the best price... Very easy to do it and no hassle
Called for a renewal as I have been with them for the past year and had no problems, pleasantly surprised that I could as they had offered me the best price I could find. Very polite man on the phone very helpful and friendly, would highly recommend this company
Cheapest insurance by far.
Great price and it was very easy to use the service.
GOOD COMPETIVE PRICES.
Yes very happy top
Great price and easy to start my policy.
GoSkippy sure made my day right on renwal day, and the best thing GoSkippy halved my insurrance so Happy Days :)
Verry cheep insurance
Great straight forward service. Very easy to deal with.
Nice quick and easy on the website
Great service great price